Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (57665 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
gottoboy:
@iam_tonniblaze
seen!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ksslib(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
grayline:

Soon..

Ksslib when are we battling?
I dey very busy these days oh..

How about weekend?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 12:26am On Nov 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:
liricyst....don't forget our brawl is this saturday...

rain check on that bro
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 26, 2015
Ksslib:

I dey very busy these days oh..

How about weekend?

alright.. let's make it happen this weekend grin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ksslib(m): 6:57am On Nov 26, 2015
grayline:

alright.. let's make it happen this weekend grin
No p. Weekend it is.

Why u dey laff? grin .
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2015
007Bruce:
Mikuz where are you?.... No time, i'm going off, soon.
Abeg ibime go help me post my verse.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Ksslib:

No p. Weekend it is.

Why u dey laff? grin .

Na the weed I dey smoke dey always make me laugh grin

Saturday?
How many bars?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by llaykorn: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2015
grayline:

Saturday?
How many bars?

Is it the same one which made you dupe and run away with the yam money of an innocent woman? grin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2015
llaykorn:

Is it the same one which made you dupe and run away with the yam money of an innocent woman? grin

Chaii!!!
Lekan..I'm gonna battle you next.. angry
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by llaykorn: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
grayline:

Chaii!!!
Lekan..I'm gonna battle you next.. angry

LOL. That's going to happen after the tourney. cool
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ksslib(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
grayline:

Saturday?
How many bars?
Ok na... You wan use me shine abi.. grin

Normal 12 bars..

Yea.. Saturday 8pm.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ksslib(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
10bars,not 12.. grayline take note.

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ksslib:
10bars,not 12.. grayline take note.

Ok..
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
llaykorn:

LOL. That's going to happen after the tourney. cool

Yes.. I'm gonna whoop you again tongue

In a real mode grin

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by llaykorn: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
grayline:

Yes.. I'm gonna whoop you again tongue

In a real mode grin

You done whoop me before? WTF! shocked

And I suspected o. undecided
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Raplinx(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Darkenedrebel stop pussying around, cum face me son!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Raplinx:
Darkenedrebel stop pussying around, cum face me son!

stop spamming my mentions lunatic.. I whacked you on facebook both in text & audio.... I owe you no battle... go brawl with those in your echelon..

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
llaykorn:

You done whoop me before? WTF! shocked

And I suspected o. undecided

lipsrsealed
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 27, 2015
darkenedrebel:

stop spamming my mentions lunatic.. I whacked you on facebook both in text & audio.... I owe you no battle... go brawl with those in your echelon..
Hahahaha. Bad man grin

Raplinx no mind dark joor. E be like say you're eager to loose. So after I win KOP tourney, I'm coming for ur medula
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Raplinx(m): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2015
darkenedrebel:

disclaimer!!! Among all d battles we had on fb u önly won once which was d audio brawl so STFU n stop boasting! I schooled ya several times, same reason why u always got scared when i tell ya bout battles!
Prove it once n 4 all here Liar!! N stop pussying.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by GIYAZZ(m): 6:43am On Nov 27, 2015
Raplinx:

disclaimer!!! Among all d battles we had on fb u önly won once which was d audio brawl so STFU n stop boasting! I schooled ya several times, same reason why u always got scared when i tell ya bout battles!
LMAO!! @Disclaimer grin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Raplinx:

I beat you in text and audio..stop acting like a low life

Pussying around with someone that used to message me to ask the difference between metaphor and punchlines...
Are you not the same dude always messaging me to ask what word rhymes with another?

I'm glad I took screenshots..

For the last time go battle your mates and stop bugging me.
Maybe when you start compressing your bars instead of stretching like the plastic man
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2015
mikuz:
Abeg ibime go help me post my verse.

Mikuz or ibime, abeg lets post tonight.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2015
Icekid, thank you very much. I think that's how battle rap is meant to be. Every round is loaded. I think y'all should watch Chilla Jones Vs JC.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Raplinx(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I beat you in text and audio..stop acting like a low life

Pussying around with someone that used to message me to ask the difference between metaphor and punchlines...
Are you not the same dude always messaging me to ask what word rhymes with another?

I'm glad I took screenshots..

For the last time go battle your mates and stop bugging me.
Maybe when you start compressing your bars instead of stretching like the plastic man
Smh @ Childish talks!!
Grow d ffuck up Michael, our audio brawl didnt even get any verd. D.R.D cypher Finals, werent u schooled?? Even @ D.A.R, PYCR, insignia, those days son! When i bagged u often 2 the extend u were even comfortable in my bags.
Moreover stop telling lies son!

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by LhoOd: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ibime didnt influence me tho ..no one did.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Raplinx:

Smh @ Childish talks!!
Grow d ffuck up Michael, our audio brawl didnt even get any verd. D.R.D cypher Finals, werent u schooled?? Even @ D.A.R, PYCR, insignia, those days son! When i bagged u often 2 the extend u were even comfortable in my bags.
Moreover stop telling lies son!

it's not childish talks.. it's the bitter truth.. I'm your god.. & if you want me to stop then quit intruding my cyber-space like a spastic

the cypher finals wasn't a diss battle but a freestyle verse which you lost anyway... facebook is full of dickriders..who doesn't know that.... if öbainojazz & obesëmf that I destroyed easily could take you to the cleaners then you are nothing compared to me..
you should go battle warriblööd & work on your punchlines, rhymes and line compression

and for the umpteenth time stop spamming my mentions like a convulsing photosensitive epileptic .... I'm not battling you.. get that into your thick skull & move on gollum.. ..
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ibime(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
007Bruce:

Mikuz or ibime, abeg lets post tonight.

Mikuz has sent me his verse. He says he lost his phone.

Mention me if you see me online later.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lyricist we are posting by 12pm tomorrow.. & remember you said no personals. ..
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Raplinx(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
darkenedrebel:

it's not childish talks.. it's the bitter truth.. I'm your god.. & if you want me to stop then quit intruding my cyber-space like a spastic

the cypher finals wasn't a diss battle but a freestyle verse which you lost anyway... facebook is full of dickriders..who doesn't know that.... if öbainojazz & obesëmf that I destroyed easily could take you to the cleaners then you are nothing compared to me..
you should go battle warriblööd & work on your punchlines, rhymes and line compression

and for the umpteenth time stop spamming my mentions like a convulsing photosensitive epileptic .... I'm not battling you.. get that into your thick skull & move on gollum.. ..
yawns.
Stark raving lunatic.
Facebook full of dickriders?? How many ghost accounts did u have @ fb? Who doesnt knw u vote ur self countless times??
Ibime lost to Streetwize twice, n yet Streetwize got beaten by some khats who Ibime schooled! So STFU son! Thats not how a game goes! Even if Warcraft brings another Ibime vs Streetwize, do u think he's still gon win again with Bis' Advancement in d game?? Mumu! Quit living on past glory...
winning Jazz n Obesemf doesnt grant u any crown in d hood... Moreover, i was a newbie in Nl when i bättled them with d absent of Nl's preferred Style of script.
So quit ranting!
#Ajebota

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Raplinx(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
how far bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody