Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway (46439 Views)

FG Endorses Cross River’s 260km Super Highway / Aisha Buhari Arrives Cross River State / FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by hansad: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol, see the small crowd waiting for a whole president.

Immediately after Senator Akpabio, the last governor of Akwa Ibom state expressed sympathy for Biafra on television, the EFCC came to Akpabio with charges of corruption.

Buhari the old style who believes force keeps different groups in one country.
Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by LondonCool(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Skoopy:
Don't give misguided info pls, it's calabar- ikom- obudu super highway. State of cross river cannot use its funds to make roads to katsina ala. Quote me

If you are conversant with the geography of cross river, you'll know that akamkpa LGA is the biggest in the state and it is also bordered with ikom and etung LGA. The intention here is to avoid the regular route of going through akamkpa, biase,yakurr, and obubra before getting to ikom.when completed, you can approach ikom directly from akamkpa while from calabar. It's that easy. Attached is tha map of CRS.

I don't get your grandstanding? There is already a Federal road that links Ogoja with Katsina-Ala. Its just a 1hr 16 minute journey between the 2 places. If the new highway terminates at Obudu/Ogoja axis, that's where the jurisdiction of the Cross River state ends. It's left for Benue State to repair their end of the Katsina-Ala Rd or wait for the Fed Govt to repair it.
Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by LondonCool(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Let's navigate our way through the Super Highway

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by LondonCool(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
This is the starting point at Akpabuyo LGA

Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by LondonCool(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
The super highway is shown with double lines

Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by LondonCool(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
The highway navigates its way through part of the Cross River National Park at Oban through to Ikom

Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by LondonCool(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Passing through Ikom/ Etung

Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by LondonCool(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Through Obudu/Bekwara axis where it terminates and can be joined to the existing Ogoja-Katsina Ala route.

Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by abusurv(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
pls katsina ala is in benue state an area dominated by Tiv speaking people
Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by mKc9ET(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
So there is still something like Nigerian airline in this country or is only ment for Govt officials?, hmmmm God save us in this country...
Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by swezenberg(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
lawanson44:
I did not see the DULLARD in any of the pictures! Or has he turned to the "Hollow Man"

The indigenes of Cross-River should stone the Kunu-sipping Drunk to death for bombing a community over the rumors of Kidnappers!

You better go and pray that this evil you pray for does not cosume you.
Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by umehmj(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
yongnoble:
Are you kidding me?
Calabar - Katsina is 1274Km and not 260km.
http://www..com/ng/places-in-nigeria/24539-kilometer-chart-between-major-cities-in-nigeria.html
Every little thing is an avenue for propaganda and lies. SMH embarassed

It's kastina-ala, a town in benue state, not the katsina state. again you people shouting sai baba, lemme bring to your notice that the road project is not federal government sponsored, but by the cross river state government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by banki(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
hansad:
Lol, see the small crowd waiting for a whole president.

Immediately after Senator Akpabio, the last governor of Akwa Ibom state expressed sympathy for Biafra on television, the EFCC came to Akpabio with charges of corruption.

Buhari the old style who believes force keeps different groups in one country.

Ha ha ha! You got jokes serious jokes...bros if this is how you plan to achieve biafra you don jam rock

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by jaytee01(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
ifihearam:
Yeye president
Yeye poster!
Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by hansad: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
banki:

Ha ha ha! You got jokes serious jokes...bros if this is how you plan to achieve biafra you don jam rock

Who go be the rock, you? You be moi moi.
Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by Queenybliss(f): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Na wa oo ..I don't even know y pple r saying sai buhari wen dis is Ayade's signature project

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by bukqar(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
ifihearam:
Yeye president
. Haha nw I knw not every person go to school is litrate or has orientation. This man u calling yeye make the country regain Nigeria back its dignity and reaspect in the eyes of the world.go hug transfore hater I wonder how some pple tink somtimes.u can say wat u ever say with ur dirty mouth but becareful not to be caught.dats what a foolish igbo guy say somting dat lead him tto jail.
Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by lexxylalas2(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Burger01:
My presidosmiley

God bless you my presido as we keep reaping benefit of voting you in. We no regret voting you and we shall never regret doing so. In fact, baba, we go vote for you 2019 by fire by force cheesy

Sai Buhari 2019.

RIP PDP tongue

Haters do the needful and.....

You funny shaa...the prob with the black man is because of his mentality and level of education.think bfor u comment..must you always bring pdp into any matter??

Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by TheAdvocate(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2015
Burger01:
Not talking about any super highway but the fact that things are getting much better under Buhari, and walahi, things shall continue to get better. Haters can quench for all I care smiley

Are yu also of the go and die school of thought?
Dangerous politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) / Pictures From The Jos Prison Attack & Attempted Jail Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.