Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) (5888 Views)

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship / Why Most Guys Do Not Get The Chances Of Dating Their Dream Girls-orjisblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
Zeedarh:
So your new job is advertising women. Abi?
upload ur pix so that ur name wil be included
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by IamLEGEND1: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. You have a problem with that? We the Dream Girls, beau grin Show some respect!

some shawties up there have never had a picture of themselves uploaded here and not to mention the absolutely hideous ones......but of coz there are a few he got right,case in point---------➡

but apparently O.P has a crystal ball which detects whose àss to worship.

#NoBadBelleOrAnythingLikeThat grin
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided undecided
Bawo ni?
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

some shawties up there have never had a picture of themselves uploaded here and not to mention the absolutely hideous ones......but of coz there are a few he got right,case in point---------➡

but apparently O.P has a crystal ball which detects whose àss to worship.

#NoBadBelleOrAnythingLikeThat grin

Hahaha. Fair enough.
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oyind17:

Bawo ni?
I don't understand your language undecided
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
I don't understand your language undecided
Borrowed language, it means ' how are u' where are u from? I mean region not tribe
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by loomer: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
I no fit laugh
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oyind17:

Borrowed language, it means ' how are u' where are u from? I mean region not tribe
sorry I have a fiancee
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
loomer:
I no fit laugh
undecided undecided
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Op shocked shocked but i dont have pro pics!! sad
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
sorry I have a fiancee
Lol, even if u are adorned with gold I won't look at u twice, I asked cos I thought u are from Yoruba, get lost!!!!! such a rude piece of trash

1 Like

Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Zeedarh(f): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kingsley1000:
upload ur pix so that ur name wil be included
my name wud be included and then i'll get what?
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op shocked shocked but i dont have pro pics!! sad
I've seen your picture before.
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
loomer:
I no fit laugh
Abi o, me dey roll for ground
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
I've seen your picture before.
At where? grin but wait we do quarrel naw,i dont expect u to add my moniker to ur list grin
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by midolian(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, even if u are adorned with gold I won't look at u twice, I asked cos I thought u are from Yoruba, get lost!!!!! such a rude piece of trash
lol.. cheesy
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Zeedarh(f): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
sorry you didn't make the list.
Try next year! undecided
for ya mind now, u made sense
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
midolian:
lol.. cheesy
Be ready for the war cos the dude may fight back.
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by midolian(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oyind17:

Be ready for the war cos the dude may fight back.
its a common knowledge that the guy is crazy. You shouldn't have 'fuelled' the war cheesy cheesy
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
midolian:
its a common knowledge that the guy is crazy. You shouldn't have 'fuelled' the war cheesy cheesy
Lol, I don't have his time, I asked his tribe cos I tot he's from Yoruba and he post that trash. You'll take the punches for me. cheesy
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by missmary(f): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Awww... I was mentioned.. Thanks Op... Am feeling cute! cool
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by midolian(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, I don't have his time, I asked his tribe cos I tot he's from Yoruba and he post that trash. You'll take the punches for me. cheesy
lool..I am out of here mehn! Never to return cheesy
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
My Baby's name is exempted OP, WTF angry

This Your list is a Joke Sha.
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Halfrica and JustTara should also be on this list...
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
EbuDox:
Halfrica and JustTara should also be on this list...

Mofo call ur sister nd moda nt me undecided

Fool deluded being

Just keep hating u d more
Ask bou a bipolar girl once she hates u dats d end dnt ever tink till d world will end i will make u a frnd or a bf cos i hate u dan i hate d devil beast!
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
halfrica:

Mofo call ur sister nd moda nt me undecided

Fool deluded being

Just keep hating u d more
Ask bou a bipolar girl once she hates u dats d end dnt ever tink till d world will end i will make u a frnd or a bf cos i hate u dan i hate d devil beast!
cry cry
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Prettythicksme.. Pls help me beg halfrica na cry cry
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
EbuDox:
Prettythicksme.. Pls help me beg halfrica na cry cry
Shebi i told u to take it easy ds morning,u no hear grin grin u
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Shebi i told u to take it easy ds morning,u no hear grin grin u
It wasn't my fault,. Its love.. Love is blind.. It got me blinded in the morning , so i wasn't seeing what I was writing..

Jor Ba mi beee cry cry.. I love her so much
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
EbuDox:

It wasn't my fault,. Its love.. Love is blind.. It got me blinded in the morning , so i wasn't seeing what I was writing..

Jor Ba mi beee cry cry.. I love her so much
oh really? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Private! / Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? / Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.