Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women (41695 Views)

Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / Buhari Is Allowing Other Ethnic Groups To Kill Our People - Miyetti Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by mayorchelsea(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Nobody is blaming you for anything. The war was caused by a group of people(igbo and yoruba) who couldn't think and execute their plans according. So i don't even understand your place and position in this igbos are blaming you. Once a tribalist,always a tribalist. You have an over exaggerated significance of your tribe in igbo affairs. The average igbo doesn't care if the yoruba hate or like him,he just goes about his normal business. You are the ones thirsty and hungry for igbo attention.
I'm no tribalist but if we yorubas reciprocate the gesture of the people of the east towards us,it'll only make things worse.When Olu Falae was kidnapped,some Igbos said it can never happen in the east and called us cowards.You Should Have been here to preach this humanity message back then

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by johnserek: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Goodboiyy:
When I tell people that Igbo and Yoruba are the biggest Fool in Nigeria People will think am joking.. Just some weeks ago This same Fulani people destroyed Yoruba Farm, Instead of Them (Yoruba) to confront There Fulani master they started accusing Igbo.. Y the jobless NL youth Started
there E-Battle .. Now this Same Fulani re now in SE, Instead of them to chase them, They re here on NL insulting Yoruba.. just read comments from Front page.

Rubbish...

igbos have been blaming Yorubas since independence

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by johnserek: 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
francizy:
Enugu people needs to drop this their ajebo cum flexing lifestyles and face these murderers head on! I trust they can't do this kinda shits in Anambra, Abia or Imo states without being routed. Enugu better wake up! angry

http://g.radiobiafra.co/news/four-fulani-herdsmen-sack-an-entire-community-in-imo-state-villagers-plead-for-help which falls under the category of Streaming Audio - IMO

Another bursted lie

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/abia-women-protest-farm-invasion-sexual-harassment-by-fulani-herdsmen/201748/ - ABIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Your creator never asked anybody to write any book
Those book are compilation of writings arranged and packaged for the very purpose of serving as the blue print for an organised fraud perpetrated by meta-physical entities as well as their human collaborators
you know I thought the bible was just an ordinary book like you until my eyes got opened to it. if i sit down with you and show you some things in the bible, you will be blown away. its a very powerful book but the power and depth of it is not harnessed in the churches because it is not a religious book. it is an esoteric book meaning the messages are hidden. it is also a book of astro-theology, astronomy, astrology, numerology, amongst a few of the numerous esoteric wisdom hidden in it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by theDEVILisHERE: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
superstar1:

Another failed attempt to revise history by the people that their forefathers were lazy intellectually, inept military wise and lacks the skills and acumen to create one.

The same way your worthless and shameless uncle Chinua Achebe, tried to revise history with his last book and he failed woefully, you have also failed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Dahomey Kingdom was resoundingly defeated by just a battalion of Yoruba Army -- The Lisabi warriors and their army never recovered from it. Read up on the history of the yorubas and come back here for Free Online Lecture.

I wish there was any history of y1bos to even read apart from selling themselves off as slaves, dancing round a pot of boiling human being and the leading of 3million of them to either their timely or untimely death by one 33year old spoilt, sissy, cradle robber, coward, traitor of a bastard,

Your writeup is queit incoherent for me understand what you are driving at
The bottom line is
It's a historical proven fact that some certain oduduwa worriors where at a point comprehensively defeated and conquered by an amy of women from Dahomey
This cannot be disputed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
i dont know what to tell ya. try yoruba women ? must the women be igbo ? or are you another FFK in the making ? lol

Lmao @ FFK. Fvck that nyggah - I have nothing in common with the crackhead. grin

Nah, it's not even that, and I do have a couple of other Igbo ones. However, I don't discriminate and limit myself to one group when it comes to chics, especially when you have got varieties. I just go for the ones I like, and it might be Yoruba, Igbo, Edo, Caribbean, Ghanaian, Angolan etc..But when you notice that one or two people are acting funny cos of ya identity - then it's right to question the motive behind the discrimination. C'mon even Caribbean who don't like Africans always give a nyggah a pass cos they know I'm from Ldn. Heck, I went to Uni in Brum where the Caribbeans there are super-backwards and they have open contempt for Africans - yet they gave me a pass cos I'm from Ldn. grin

Anyway, I was just pointing out the mentality of some Igbos and the innate hate they have for Yorubas.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by johnserek: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

The bottom line is
It's a historical proven fact that some certain oduduwa worriors where at a point comprehensively defeated and conquered by an amy of women from Dahomey
This cannot be disputed

mumu the only part was that Dahomey fought for independence
why dont Yorubas speak Dahomey languauge idiot
THIS POST IS ABOUT YOUR WOMEN BEING RAPED

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Nobody is blaming you for anything. The war was caused by a group of people(igbo and yoruba) who couldn't think and execute their plans according. So i don't even understand your place and position in this igbos are blaming you. Once a tribalist,always a tribalist. You have an over exaggerated significance of your tribe in igbo affairs. The average igbo doesn't care if the yoruba hate or like him,he just goes about his normal business. You are the ones thirsty and hungry for igbo attention.

Lol. What's exaggerated in how Igbos innately hate Yorubas? Or are you oblivious to the fact that Igbos blame Yorubas for everything wrong with Igbos? Heck, even on here - they blame Yoruba press for every bad rap Igbos and Igboland get in the press. They went as far as blaming Yorubas for snitching on their drug business in Malaysia or Philippines or wherever that Asian police who doesn't like Igbos is from.

If Igbos don't like attention, when are they hell bent on turning Lagos to Igboland? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
ahhhh but you do not understand how GOD operates. Anything evil you see happening to people is from God. it is punishment.

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<< SHALL THERE BE EVIL IN A CITY AND GOD HAS NOT DONE IT ? THATS PRETTY MUCH SELF EXPLANATORY RIGHT ? ANY EVIL YOU SEE HAPPENING, ITS PUNISHMENT FOR A CRIME. GOD IS THE ONE WHO DID IT

AS FOR THE FULANI MEN. THE LORD USED THEM

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. << SO GOD HAS CREATED WICKED MEN LIKE THE FULANI HERDSMEN FOR THE DAY OF EVIL. NOW COMBINE THIS VERSE WITH THE ONE ABOVE AND YOU CAN SEE THE FULL PICTURE. POINT BEING LIFE IS ABOUT CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. NOTHING IS COINCIDENTAL.
Wow! this is revealing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by superstar1(m): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

The bottom line is
This cannot be disputed
Of course I do not expect you to be able to comprehend it, because you are an Ariara market graduate, tutored in your 2by2 inches shops.

I laugh in Aramaic.

You can lose a battle but never lose the war. That is a time proven war philosophy. We might have lost some battles to the Dahomey Army, but e eventually sacked the kingdom with a 3weeks siege on their capital.

The Dahomey Army was one of the most feared army in the whole of Africa. Ask the frenchs. Thank your stars that y1bos are not their neighbours, by now those women would have been riding all of you like horses.

The best war your forefathers ever waged was among themselves in your hamlet square, fighting over Adaobi's hand in marriage. Bunch of lazy sissies.

I now understand the reasonwhile your forefathers never won a single war in your non-existent history and no wonder 3million of you were suyaised for fun during the last Biafran war. You simply lack the acumen to comprehend the time proven war philosophy.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ FFK. Fvck that nyggah - I have nothing in common with the crackhead. grin

Nah, it's not even that, and I do have a couple of other Igbo ones. However, I don't discriminate and limit myself to one group when it comes to chics, especially when you have got varieties. I just go for the ones I like, and it might be Yoruba, Igbo, Edo, Caribbean, Ghanaian, Angolan etc..But when you notice that one or two people are acting funny cos of ya identity - then it's right to question the motive behind the discrimination. C'mon even Caribbean who don't like Africans always give a nyggah a pass cos they know I'm from Ldn. Heck, I went to Uni in Brum where the Caribbeans there are super-backwards and they have open contempt for Africans - yet they gave me a pass cos I'm from Ldn. grin

Anyway, I was just pointing out the mentality of some Igbos and the innate hate they have for Yorubas.
i hear ya though and see where you are coming from. maybe the igbo girls parents tell them to only date and marry igbo ? you know so that there will not be many cultural differences. or maybe she hears the contempt her parents have for yoruba and it has rubbed off on her. either way i cant really relate becuz i dont chase women. if i dont see a mutual attraction then i dont approach lol. i am chicken like that. i hate rejections lol. so am the type of guy, i only approach women who are checking me out grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by theDEVILisHERE: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
you know I thought the bible was just an ordinary book like you until my eyes got opened to it. if i sit down with you and show you some things in the bible, you will be blown away. its a very powerful book but the power and depth of it is not harnessed in the churches because it is not a religious book. it is an esoteric book meaning the messages are hidden. it is also a book of astro-theology, astronomy, astrology, numerology, amongst a few of the numerous esoteric wisdom hidden in it.

It is not an ordinary book
That's one of the reasons why lots of people believe and use it as their blue print
But like I said
The purpose of writing and compiling the book as well as other similar books is perpetrate an organised fraud
And this fruad is done by meta-physical entities as well as their human collaborators
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
walexy30:

Wow! this is revealing
yeah bro, too many people dont understand the bible. thats why they dont fear God. if they understood the bible they would have a healthy fear of God. like for example ? when people get diseases, its God that gives diseases as punishment. like many people have been dying of cancer recently

deuteronomy 28 vs 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

It is not an ordinary book
That's one of the reasons why lots of people believe and use it as their blue print
But like I said
The purpose of writing and compiling the book as well as other similar books is perpetrate an organised fraud
And this fruad is done by meta-physical entities as well as their human collaborators
well you have a point in that it is used for fraud by meta-physical entities, however it is the same powers that they are tapping into. the powers of God. however just for attempting to tap into the powers of God using the wrong protocol, they will get destroyed eventually. you have to tap into the right hand powers and not the left hand powers. the righteous powers is the right hand power and the evil power is the left hand power, but all powers belong to God
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by theDEVILisHERE: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
johnserek:

mumu the only part was that Dahomey fought for independence
why dont Yorubas speak Dahomey languauge idiot
THIS POST IS ABOUT YOUR WOMEN BEING RAPED

The post I made was directed at a particlar post
An issue was raised
I made my reply based on the issue raised in that post
If you have a counter argument BASED on my reply and the issue raised in my reply
Let me know
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
i hear ya though and see where you are coming from. maybe the igbo girls parents tell them to only date and marry igbo ? you know so that there will not be many cultural differences. or maybe she hears the contempt her parents have for yoruba and it has rubbed off on her. either way i cant really relate becuz i dont chase women. if i dont see a mutual attraction then i dont approach lol. i am chicken like that. i hate rejections lol. so am the type of guy, i only approach women who are checking me out grin grin

Obviously. And I'm sure a lot of Yoruba parents also tell their kids the same.

However, I was just pointing it out to these clowns who always want to pull the wool over our eyes like everything is perfect outside NL, like we don't know what is going on in the real world. grin

See the funniest thing with the odd heaux is that, they actually like a nyggah and they always want to be around a nyggah, hence they allow their bodies to be violated. But when it's time to beat - they'll just start acting funny. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by francizy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by wealthmi1: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
They,fulanis,have mastered all the forests in the SW,SE,SS,NC to d helplessness of the land owners ! If real war breaks out now,they r at an advantage.
FG should urgently do something very fast.Thks.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by theDEVILisHERE: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
superstar1:

Of course I do not expect you to be able to comprehend it, because you are an Ariara market graduate, tutored in your 2by2 inches shops.

I laugh in Aramaic.

You can lose a battle but never lose the war. That is a time proven war philosophy. We might have lost some battles to the Dahomey Army, but e eventually sacked the kingdom with a 3weeks siege on their capital.

The Dahomey Army was one of the most feared army in the whole of Africa. Ask the frenchs. Thank your stars that y1bos are not their neighbours, by now those women would have been riding all of you like horses.

The best war your forefathers ever waged was among themselves in your hamlet square, fighting over Adaobi's hand in marriage. Bunch of lazy sissies.

I now understand the reasonwhile your forefathers never won a single war in your non-existent history and no wonder 3million of you were suyaised for fun during the last Biafran war. You simply lack the acumen to comprehend the time proven war philosophy.

Like I said
I don't seem to get what you're driving at
I raised and issue
If you want to counter what I said with verifiable facts
Do so
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rose2014:

At least Igbos will protest somewhere

Your people would rather deny the news altogether. If u doubt me, ask Olu Falae

If someone posts it on twitter, they'll say it's Igbo propaganda, if vanguard carries the news, they'll say vanguard is not credible, if thisday carriers it, they'll say it's not an international newspaper cheesy
Even when they heard it from their elder statesman directly,they implied he has dementia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u sure say the guy fit comprehend wetin u write?cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by superstar1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Like I said
I don't seem to get what you're driving at
I raised and issue
If you want to counter what I said with verifiable facts
Do so

I do not have the time to be schooling an Ariara market graduate. Return to your master for tutelage.

We have enough arsenal in our kit to disprove all your lies.

Present your lies and see it being knocked off with facts.

Meanwhile, tell us the history of your cannibalistic forefathers, that were recorded as dancing round a pot of boiling human being.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by BlackLeopard(m): 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Guys, what about a timeout.

We don't need to do this reaching back to whose ancestors were more hillbilly stuff.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by theDEVILisHERE: 12:03am On Oct 21, 2015
sukkot:
well you have a point in that it is used for fraud by meta-physical entities, however it is the same powers that they are tapping into. the powers of God. however just for attempting to tap into the powers of God using the wrong protocol, they will get destroyed eventually. you have to tap into the right hand powers and not the left hand powers. the righteous powers is the right hand power and the evil power is the left hand power, but all powers belong to God

Bottom line like I said
Your creator never asked anyone to write any of such books or instructional manuals
Because
He never wanted you to read any of such books
If he did
You would have been born with one of such books

One more thing
Where did that word "God" come from
And
What does is really mean

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by theDEVILisHERE: 12:16am On Oct 21, 2015
superstar1:

I do not have the time to be schooling an Ariara market graduate. Return to your master for tutelage.

We have enough arsenal in our kit to disprove all your lies.

Present your lies and see it being knocked off with facts.

Meanwhile, tell us the history of your cannibalistic forefathers, that were recorded as dancing round a pot of boiling human being.

From your post
It seems like you said you don't have time to adress the issue I raised in my post
When you have the time
Let me know
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by superstar1(m): 12:26am On Oct 21, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

From your post
It seems like you said you don't have time to adress the issue I raised in my post
When you have the time
Let me know

I have time for a cerebral lecture and definitely not for an Ariara market revisionist.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by theDEVILisHERE: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Your second sentence

The war was not caused by those people you mention in your post
The war was caused by the evil british who were hell bent on retaining the structure of their slave contrapment with the aid of their loyal nigerian slaves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by theDEVILisHERE: 12:45am On Oct 21, 2015
superstar1:

I have time for a cerebral lecture and definitely not for an Ariara market revisionist.

Well
Like I said
If and when you want to address the issue in my post
Let me know
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by ngoziama: 12:47am On Oct 21, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Enugu women on Tuesday called on the State government to send Fulani herdsmen packing from the State.

The angry women, who stormed the State House of Assembly in their number, said the herdsmen were engaging in serial rape of women.

They carried placards, which read: “Fulani herdsmen are killing our men with AK 47′; ‘All we are saying is, Fulani, leave our farmlands’ ‘They butchered two men at Eke’ ‘Stop robbing us at the high ways’ ‘Stop raping our women.”

They alleged that apart from molesting and raping women, the herdsmen were equally destroying their farms.

Leader of the group, Mrs Achogaonye Eze, who spoke on behalf of the protesting women, said unless the herdsmen were stopped, their lives would be in grave danger because the herdsmen were always armed with sophisticated weapons.

Eze, who is the wife of Bishop Sostenas Eze of the Enugu North Anglican Diocese, pointed out that apart from raping women and killing people in the communities, the herdsmen also engaged in robbery and kidnapping.

She lamented that they were helpless because they had complained to the law enforcement agencies to no avail.

She disclosed that people were now afraid to go to farm unless they were in groups for fear of rape or outright killing.

According to her, “They have butchered two men who tried to confront them, they rape women and destroy their crops.

“They pretend to be selling bush meat and when you stop over to buy, their gang will come out of the bush and rob you of your belongings.

“They are now wielding AK 47 guns against villagers who confront them; and since the vigilante do not have such sophisticated weapons, they are helpless.”

She added that, “our people are molested, who now behave as if they own the land. If we don’t stop them, they may rape your own wives.”

Addressing the women, speaker of the Enugu State House of Assembly, Hon.Edward Ubosi, represented by the Public Relations Officer of the House, Mr. Jonas Ugwuanyi advised them to eschew violence in demonstrating their anger.

“The issue is a grievous one but I want to advise you to take things easy and channel your complaints to the law enforcement agencies,” he advised.

He, however, said that the House would look into their grievances with a view to doing something to alleviate their plight.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/20/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-our-people-enugu-women/

If care is not taken, fulani herdsman will actualise disintegration of the zoo called nigeria .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by 400billionman: 12:48am On Oct 21, 2015
She is Achogaonenye Eze.

In another line. She is the wife of the presiding Bishop of Enugu north.

Which kind useless reporting is this ? This is just exposing the woman carelessly.

We only need her first name. We dont care who she is. Africans and achieveent mentality.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by dragunov: 12:52am On Oct 21, 2015
sukkot:
yeah bro, too many people dont understand the bible. thats why they dont fear God. if they understood the bible they would have a healthy fear of God. like for example ? when people get diseases, its God that gives diseases as punishment. like many people have been dying of cancer recently

deuteronomy 28 vs 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
Hello obadiah!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by daveP(m): 1:37am On Oct 21, 2015
9jacrip:
These fulanis are just i.diots, the news of their b.sht in the West hasn't even died down before going loco again.

And the speaker should have gotten his ass whooped; these folks must have already gone to the police but in his akp.u infested brains, he's still telling them to go to the police, really dude?

Well, Fulani man in Sh!tgbo farms like:
for a man to wield a cutlass with such vigor, his brain mustave sent an update version to his eyes that he is attacking an animal. Smh

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by shamecurls(m): 2:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Rose2014:

At least they protest somewhere
The Yorubas will rather deny the news

If u doubt me, ask Olu Falae cheesy

If someone posts it on twitter, they'll say it's propaganda, if vanguard carries the news, they'll say it's not credible. They even heard it from their elder statesman directly, they say made him a liar cheesy cheesy

IyaIode:

You sound like a product of fulani rape

[size=18pt]Chisos![/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo / Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.