Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women (41698 Views)

Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / Buhari Is Allowing Other Ethnic Groups To Kill Our People - Miyetti Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Eazeee(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
instead of facing n challenging d hausa fulani terror.rist d igbos & yorubas are busy insulting n ridiculing each other which is exactly what d jihadist actually need 2 continue from where d terro.rist Usman danfodio stopped. pls ask d minority tribes in d middle belt n other part of d north, instead of uniting against a common enemy each time d terro.rist strike nope dey keep saying d idomas are d cause or d tivs must hav stolen dia cattle let dem face it. if dey attack d beroms, d lantang man will say it doesnt concern us after all d beroms are lazy n dey must hav been d first 2 look 4 trouble or dey tell u how Jang is d cause. d same tin in nasarawa when dey attack d eggons other tribes say its dia fault for killing hundreds of police men & it goes round n round. One thing dat is common among dis minorities is that d fulany's are never guilty untill dey all go extinct. wake up people its Danfodio agenda

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by BlackLeopard(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wasn't there some news lately about registration of Fulani on move with their councils and part of Nigeria they go move?

Shaking my head.

(Just to be clear I'm not saying ALL Fulani like dis. Just worried bout those that are. Those poor women suffering because scum.)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Ihuomadinihu: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Where are the coward chest beaters?
It's a pity that folks like you would rather turn a serious issue into mockery and fun. For God sake,we are talking about Women that were molested by Fulani herdmen. No group of women be it Yoruba, Igbo, Tiv, white or black deserve this sort of devilish and inhuman treatment. Instead of Nigerians to collectively think about how to curtail the excesses of these people, the rest of you are mocking igbos and turning incessant verbal attacks. It is Enugu today, tommorrow,it might be Ondo state and the circle continues until something is done about this bastardly act.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by IYANGBALI: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
no wonder bastaards plenty for that area grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Ihuomadinihu: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
IyaIode:

You sound like a product of fulani rape
This is the height of tribalism! Do you think those helpless Igbo women deserve to be molested because they are not yorubas?
Is this how you've scarificed your feminine morals on the altar of nairaland tribalism? For a woman to think and write like this shows how Nigerians have lost simple human feelings, even a common dog has more feelings than an average Nigerian. Rape is the deadliest form of violence against women,no Nigerian group deserves this form of treatment. It's really a pity for a woman to think this way!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
RaptorX:
Why do you and Shymexx, two black men living in England, the white man's country. And probably have to deal with all the racism and discrimination as a black man in the west, seems to be deriving some kind of sick fascination with keeping these Yoruba and Igbo brouhaha going on NL. I hope you guys are just having harmless fun, if not I can't see how a black man living in oyinbo country will be pushing this kind of hatred against another group of black man.Just like you guys, I don't live in Nigeria. But I have had Igbo roommates and as a Yoruba, I can say they were some of the finest human beings I have meet.

Oh no, not a next Pastor and useless sermon. You might have to change ya handle from "X" to "MLK" cos I will revoke ya pass soon.

See, I never troubled Igbo. I never even knew Naij groups don't get along till I came here and they started attacking me for being Yoruba. And I have got a short fuse, once I switch it on, it's forever on. As for Sukkot, he only joined this year cos he has had enough.

I grew up with a lot of white people and I have got a few white friends I see as brothers. Got a couple of snow bunnies I check from time to time. However, that doesn't negate the fact that despite the fact that a lot of white folks see me and give me that cheeky "are you alright, mate" greeting with a fake smile - they don't like my black arse. I know that for a fact, hence white folks can never stab me in the back or fvck me over anywhere cos I can see through them and I'm always prepared for them. I don't get carried with faux niceties.

Now correlate that with the Igbo. I'm a very observant guy (that comes with the territory and the environment I was raised in) and I can tell you that the average Igbo person doesn't like a Yoruba person. And if they ever get the chance to get equal with Yorubas for the Biafra - they'd kill all Yoruba folks including their unborn offspring. Better watch ya back and don't get carried away, and protect what belongs to you.

Regardless, as a black man with humanity in me, I don't wish harm on anyone. Heck, I'm the same nyggah who has been schooling some irate IPOB youths on here not to get suicidal. I don't like unnecessary bloodshed that's avoidable unless it's the blood of savages. However, that doesn't I can't catch comic relief off clowns from time to time.

Don't kill my vibe. If preaching is ya calling and you think you have a sermon to give out - go to the pulpit and stop troubling me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by gigabyte13: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Abeg wey Ekweremadu na? Oya biafratsssss, straight to the national assembly with all your ratsssssss. Take Asari and Kanu along Ngwanu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
RaptorX:
Why do you and Shymexx, two black men living in England, the white man's country. And probably have to deal with all the racism and discrimination as a black man in the west, seems to be deriving some kind of sick fascination with keeping these Yoruba and Igbo brouhaha going on NL. I hope you guys are just having harmless fun, if not I can't see how a black man living in oyinbo country will be pushing this kind of hatred against another group of black man.Just like you guys, I don't live in Nigeria. But I have had Igbo roommates and as a Yoruba, I can say they were some of the finest human beings I have meet.

listen brah, its very obvious to me that ndigbo hate yoruba. its becoming very obvious. i dont know what we ever did to them though. we the most peaceful and most accommodating tribe but these people cant stand our guts. you ever see me say anything mean about hausa ? nope. and why is that ? because hausa dont abuse yoruba. and i dont see enough igbo taking offence and checking their fellow igbos for their anti-yoruba rants online so that silence is deafening. now if i had seen many igbos abusing the ones who abuse yoruba, then i can say, OK, many of them dont hate yoruba and i would hold my peace. POINT BEING I AM NOT A TRIBALISTIC PERSON, I AM SIMPLY ABUSING PEOPLE WHO ABUSE ME EVERYDAY. ITS RETRIBUTION. IF I WAS TRIBALISTIC I WILL BE ABUSING HAUSA AND FULANI AND IJAW AND EDO AND EVERY TRIBE BUT I DONT. TELLING YOU WHAT ? I RESPECT THOSE WHO RESPECT ME AND I DONT RESPECT THOSE WHO DONT RESPECT ME. wink

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
9jacrip:
These fulanis are just i.diots, the news of their b.sht in the West hasn't even died down before going loco again.

And the speaker should have gotten his ass whooped; these folks must have already gone to the police but in his akp.u infested brains, he's still telling them to go to the police, really dude?

Well, Fulani man in Sh!tgbo farms like:

Wow!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Ihuomadinihu: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Oh no, not a next Pastor and useless sermon. You might have to change ya handle from "X" to "MLK" cos I will revoke ya pass soon.

See, I never troubled Igbo. I never even knew Naij groups don't get along till I came here and they started attacking me for being Yoruba. And I have got a short fuse, once I switch it on, it's forever on. As for Sukkot, he only joined this year cos he has had enough.

I grew up with a lot of white people and I have got a few white friends I see as brothers. Got a couple of snow bunnies I check from time to time. However, that doesn't negate the fact that despite the fact that a lot of white folks see me and give me that cheeky "are you alright, mate" greeting with a fake smile - they don't like my black arse. I know that for a fact, hence white folks can never stab me in the back or fvck me over anywhere cos I can see through them and I'm always prepared for them. I don't get carried with faux niceties.

Now correlate that with the Igbo. I'm a very observant guy (that comes with the territory and the environment I was raised in) and I can tell you that the average Igbo person doesn't like a Yoruba person. And if they ever get the chance to get equal with Yorubas for the Biafra - they'd kill all Yoruba folks including their unborn offspring. Better watch ya back and don't get carried away, and protect what belongs to you.

Regardless, as a black man with humanity in me, I don't wish harm on anyone. Heck, I'm the same nyggah who has been schooling some irate IPOB youths on here not to get suicidal. I don't like unnecessary bloodshed that's avoidable unless it's the blood of savages. However, that doesn't I can't catch comic relief off clowns from time to time.

Don't kill my vibe. If preaching is ya calling and you think you have a sermon to give out - go to the pulpit and stop troubling me.
That is just pure trash,trying to justify why you run up and down Igbo threads spiting tribalistic and digusting comments about Igbos. You don't live in Nigeria so how the hell do you know that Igbos do not like the average yoruba man and where have igbos tried to kill and slaughter a yoruba man in the East. You really have no basis for spewing nonesense about Igbos. I would take it that you are giving an irresponsible fun and living out your insecurities and messed up impressions about Igbos on nairaland. The Igbos you don't and will never measure up to in a normal day,you would rather insult and mock on nairaland. Well,that is worst you can do, no more no less.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

very well said bro. 4 years of constant abuse and i kept quiet. then when jonathan lost their abuse amplified like hundred fold cuz they thought yoruba made jonathan lose. and hey, i started returning fire for fire and its been on and popping ever since lmao
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by islandmoon: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chest beaters, come out ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
listen brah, its very obvious to me that ndigbo hate yoruba. its becoming very obvious. i dont know what we ever did to them though. we the most peaceful and most accommodating tribe but these people cant stand our guts. you ever see me say anything mean about hausa ? nope. and why is that ? because hausa dont abuse yoruba. and i dont see enough igbo taking offence and checking their fellow igbos for their anti-yoruba rants online so that silence is deafening. now if i had seen many igbos abusing the ones who abuse yoruba, then i can say, OK, many of them dont hate yoruba and i would hold my peace. POINT BEING I AM NOT A TRIBALISTIC PERSON, I AM SIMPLY ABUSING PEOPLE WHO ABUSE ME EVERYDAY. ITS RETRIBUTION. IF I WAS TRIBALISTIC I WILL BE ABUSING HAUSA AND FULANI AND IJAW AND EDO AND EVERY TRIBE BUT I DONT. TELLING YOU WHAT ? I RESPECT THOSE WHO RESPECT ME AND I DONT RESPECT THOSE WHO DONT RESPECT ME. wink

Don't mind the blinkered pleb. It is obvious to the blind that Igbos hate Yoruba. I don't even care about what is going on in naij - it is obvious out in the UK as well.

If not for this forum and getting to read about the country, I wouldn't even know it was the deep as well. You can never go to an Igbo house out here and not notice a bit. Heck, I was talking to my boy one time and he was asking me how come a lot of Igbos don't like Yorubas? And he's Edo. I just told him I don't know and perhaps it is due to some type of rivalry cos I prefer to act ignorant and oblivious to everything Nigeria outside here.

If they ever get a chance to get equal and they start killing these stupid Yorubas like rats. They will start blaming God. But God gave them brain and if they can't use the brain God gave them to decipher their environment and people around them - they deserve whatever they get in return.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Ihuomadinihu: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
very well said bro. 4 years of constant abuse and i kept quiet. then when jonathan lost their abuse amplified like hundred fold cuz they thought yoruba made jonathan lose. and hey, i started returning fire for fire and its been on and popping ever since lmao
It's all fun to you but that's not how you return fire for fire. You take it directly to the people and threads insulting you not something as sensitive and disturbing as the molestation of poor women which can equally happen in your state. If you are man enough and want to keep it popping and chaotic, be man enough and face them directly,instead of running under several unrelated threads. That shows me how idle,weak and irresponsible you folks are.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Don't mind the blinkered pleb. It is obvious to the blind that Igbos hate Yoruba. I don't even care about what is going on in naij - it is obvious out in the UK as well.

If not for this forum and getting to read about the country, I wouldn't even know it was the deep as well. You can never go to an Igbo house out here and not notice a bit. Heck, I was talking to my boy one time and he was asking me how come a lot of Igbos don't like Yorubas? And he's Edo. I just told him I don't know and perhaps it is due to some type of rivalry cos I prefer to act ignorant and oblivious to everything Nigeria outside here.

If they ever get a chance to get equal and they start killing these stupid Yorubas like rats. They will start blaming God. But God gave them brain and if they can't use the brain God gave them to decipher their environment and people around them - they deserve whatever they get in return.
yeah you have said it all bro. nothing more to add. i myself have been oblivious to this hate in real life because i dont look yoruba and i dont have a yoruba accent so they always think i am from some other country and as such they try to be cool and i never tell anyone i am nigerian or yoruba lol. if you ask me where i am from i will say i am from the tribe of judah. and thats the answer you will always get from me lol. so i have never had any problems but i am sure if i said i was yoruba the evil stare will begin. however i was shocked when i encountered the rage against yoruba on NL. it is what it is grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Kalvan: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Biafran cowards! Go and save your people losers! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:

Don't mind the amala-eating clown. He thinks everything is about owanbe parties lool.

Igbos just hate Yorubas. And we are not even preaching - just catching fun and the fool still has something stupid to say.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Ihuomadinihu: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

If they ever get a chance to get equal and they start killing these stupid Yorubas like rats.
Igbos and Yorubas are equal in all ramifications. I'm going to ask you once more,where have you heard Igbos trying to kill yorubas? Are Igbos now Fulani blood suckers?
By lifestyle and principle, Igbos are not violent,so who is indoctrinating you?
You just have a deep seated resentment about Igbos,nairaland is obviously the best place to show case such resentments.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

It's all fun to you but that's not how you return fire for fire. You take it directly to the people and threads insulting you not something as sensitive and disturbing as the molestation of poor women which can equally happen in your state. If you are man enough and want to keep it popping and chaotic, be man enough and face them directly,instead of running under several unrelated threads. That shows me how idle,weak and irresponsible you folks are.
ahh cry me a river. i guess you havent seen many igbos joking about the exact same thing. you know ? fulani herdsmen raping yoruba women and kidnapping falae. where was your indignation and anger then ? you are just a selective self serving person

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
yeah you have said it all bro. nothing more to add. i myself have been oblivious to this hate in real life because i dont look yoruba and i dont have a yoruba accent so they always think i am from some other country and as such they try to be cool and i never tell anyone i am nigerian or yoruba lol. if you ask me where i am from i will say i am from the tribe of judah. and thats the answer you will always get from me lol. so i have never had any problems but i am sure if i said i was yoruba the evil stare will begin. however i was shocked when i encountered the rage against yoruba on NL. it is what it is grin

C'mon if you live in London - it is very obvious.

I just leave Nigerian people to do their thing, man.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Igbos and Yorubas are equal in all ramifications. I'm going to ask you once more,where have you heard Igbos trying to kill yorubas? Are Igbos now Fulani blood suckers?
By lifestyle and principle, Igbos are not violent,so who is indoctrinating you?
You just have a deep seated resentment about Igbos,nairaland is obviously the best place to show case such resentments.

If Igbos ever get the chance to even, due to their innate hate for Yorubas and cos they still hold Yorubas responsible for the Biafran war - they will kill all Yorubas.

And why do Igbos blame Yorubas for everything? How come all ya parents always act funny every time they meet someone that's Yoruba?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Ihuomadinihu: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
ahh cry me a river. i guess you havent seen many igbos joking about the exact same thing. you know ? fulani herdsmen raping yoruba women and kidnapping falae. where was your indignation and anger then ? you are just a selective self serving person
I only heard about the falae news and am not aware that fulanis are equally raping yoruba women. That still doesn't justify anything. You are looking for an excuse to create fracas on igbo threads. Whatever happened to taking it straight to the people you feel are insulting you. Still a childish method,nonetheless.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

I only heard about the falae news and am not aware that fulanis are equally raping yoruba women. That still doesn't justify anything. You are looking for an excuse to create fracas on igbo threads. Whatever happened to taking it straight to the people you feel are insulting you. Still a childish method,nonetheless.
well truth be told, fulani have never raped yoruba women. they know they will be dealt with. they dont have the liver to. there are too many yoruba warriors that will deal with them lol. i just threw that in there. however they did kidnap falae. wink
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by letibab(f): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bonapart:
Nigeria please let my people go
We are no muslims
Our goals and objectives differs from yours
Our dreams differs from yours

Let us go

#biafraisheretostay

Go where? Cameroon? Oya naw!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
theLegion:
Lwkmd.. Why una hate IGBO people na?

Show me anyone that Igbo people love ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

C'mon if you live in London - it is very obvious.

I just leave Nigerian people to do their thing, man.
lol but i dont live in london though. i am closer to scotland than london grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Ihuomadinihu: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

If Igbos ever get the chance to even, due to their innate hate for Yorubas and cos they still hold Yorubas responsible for the Biafran war - they will kill all Yorubas.

And why do Igbos blame Yorubas for everything? How come all ya parents always act funny every time they meet someone that's Yoruba?
Your problem is not Igbo. Most Nigerian groups do not perceive each other as family,so there is bound to be undue tension between them. I have seen families from one ethnic group feel unconfortable amongst each other,does it mean they hate each other? I have seen Yorubas react in a certain way when they meet igbo people, am i gonna conclude yorubas hate Igbos by one body language? These points you have pointed out are null are void. When you have made up your mind to be an E-tribalist there is nothing i can say or do to dispel certain impressions roaming in your head.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Ihuomadinihu: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
well truth be told, fulani have never raped yoruba women. they know they will be dealt with. they dont have the liver to. there are too many yoruba warriors that will deal with them lol. i just threw that in there. however they did kidnap falae. wink
I don't care about your warriors.
So Yoruba womens have never be violated,raped,molested and messed up but you had the mind to mock innocent women that were molested simply because they are not yoruba but Igbo.
Nigeria is truly not one and will never be one.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

I don't care about your warriors.
So Yoruba womens have never be violated,raped,molested and messed up but you had the mind to mock innocent women that were molested simply because they are not yoruba but Igbo.
Nigeria is truly not one and will never be one.
well you better care about our warriors because our warriors aint nothing to mess with. oduduwa warriors make shakka zulu look like a sissy grin wink
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
lol but i dont live in london though. i am closer to scotland than london grin

Lool. Being Yoruba sometimes is bad credit with some Igbo chics, trust me. That shyte has messed up my pum count a few times.

These days when I meet an Igbo chic...I just give her the English name I stopped using and sometimes I don't even claim any ethnicity in naij. I just act like I don't know the groups in the country and I don't know anything about Nigeria, man
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Bonapart(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
letibab:

Go where? Cameroon? Oya naw!
you already know.... soon and very soon
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Your problem is not Igbo. Most Nigerian groups do not perceive each other as family,so there is bound to be undue tension between them. I have seen families from one ethnic group feel unconfortable amongst each other,does it mean they hate each other? I have seen Yorubas react in a certain way when they meet igbo people, am i gonna conclude yorubas hate Igbos by one body language? These points you have pointed out are null are void. When you have made up your mind to be an E-tribalist there is nothing i can say or do to dispel certain impressions roaming in your head.

Edo folks don't act like that...I have a lot of Edo friends. I know a few Urhobo folks and they are not like that. Those are the other two groups I'm conversant with in my everyday life.

So how only Igbos are the odd one out? FYI, one of my closest friends is Igbo and we do go at it sometimes. Banter but we do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Moment Ganduje Banned Street Begging (Almajiri) In Kano / Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates / Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.