Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women (41706 Views)

Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / Buhari Is Allowing Other Ethnic Groups To Kill Our People - Miyetti Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by RaptorX: 2:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ FFK. Fvck that nyggah - I have nothing in common with the crackhead. grin

Nah, it's not even that, and I do have a couple of other Igbo ones. However, I don't discriminate and limit myself to one group when it comes to chics, especially when you have got varieties. I just go for the ones I like, and it might be Yoruba, Igbo, Edo, Caribbean, Ghanaian, Angolan etc..But when you notice that one or two people are acting funny cos of ya identity - then it's right to question the motive behind the discrimination. C'mon even Caribbean who don't like Africans always give a nyggah a pass cos they know I'm from Ldn. Heck, I went to Uni in Brum where the Caribbeans there are super-backwards and they have open contempt for Africans - yet they gave me a pass cos I'm from Ldn. grin

Anyway, I was just pointing out the mentality of some Igbos and the innate hate they have for Yorubas.
This is the problem with black people, full of self hatred and can never unite even if their life depends on it. Caribbean hate Africans, Yoruba hate Igbos and vice versa, African American hates Africans and people wonder why the black man is at the bottom of the totem pole. That is what I was trying to point out earlier, cause living in the west I expect a different attitude and orientation compared to those clowns in Nigeria who doesn't know better.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 21, 2015
Rose2014:

At least Igbos will protest somewhere

Your people would rather deny the news altogether. If u doubt me, ask Olu Falae

If someone posts it on twitter, they'll say it's Igbo propaganda, if vanguard carries the news, they'll say vanguard is not credible, if thisday carriers it, they'll say it's not an international newspaper cheesy
Even when they heard it from their elder statesman directly,they implied he has dementia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But yorubas dont enjoy useless talking like u. Everyone was angry abt d kidnap across d SW. They put pressure on d governor & IG, the IG made a statement. The fulani boys were hunted down and caught. Olu falae pointed them out. When hausas & yorubas were fighting in a market in ekiti, fayose bundled all d hausa traders to d outskirts of d city. Actions. Not talk.

U guys talk & talk & talk, after a while u know its just propaganda for d sake of it. Yorubas dont have an ulterior motive against d herdsmen or d hausas, they just wont take dt nonsense in their towns. We have not heard d IG make any sttmnt abt ur travails. Do u not have influencers? Or they dont care to take ur plight up? do u even care or ur just enjoying hearing d sound of ur own voice, like ur kinsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:05am On Oct 21, 2015
uncjay:
Frankly speaking I doubt the authenticity of this news but if true, instead of some unbridled tongue wagging incessant comments, jabs at the Igbos, (tho it speaks of their degree of tribal bigotry) why don't we put up opinions that will bring lasting solution to the issue of Fulani herdsmen in our various lands of abode....be it SW, SS SE, this epidemic ravaged all of us....go through past histories of the activities of this parasites in whole of southern Nigeria, the situation is not funny at all oooo....

Pls let's put head together and stop this....yes it can begin online and by implication projected into a formidable step to ensuring lasting solution.

If you should try clicking on the link provided by the OP, you'd find that the website is no longer working, suggesting that the story is quite stale that it had outlived its source or more likely that it is actually a complete fabrication; simply intended to deflect attention away from the ongoing self inflicted anti Igbo sentiments.
The Fulanis seem to be convenient scape goats for the OP and his ilk to achieve their foolish propaganda.

@ OP:
On the issue of rape; well charity starts at home, why not contend yourself with your serious problem of indigenous rapists; many of whom would not even spare women old enough to be their ow mothers, with Enugu fast becoming the headquarters of this dastardly act?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/children-rape-us-imo-christian-mothers-cry/
https://www.nairaland.com/1853904/enugu-rapists-epidemic-focus-radio
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by codedslayer: 3:27am On Oct 21, 2015
superstar1:

Of course I do not expect you to be able to comprehend it, because you are an Ariara market graduate, tutored in your 2by2 inches shops.

I laugh in Aramaic.

You can lose a battle but never lose the war. That is a time proven war philosophy. We might have lost some battles to the Dahomey Army, but e eventually sacked the kingdom with a 3weeks siege on their capital.

The Dahomey Army was one of the most feared army in the whole of Africa. Ask the frenchs. Thank your stars that y1bos are not their neighbours, by now those women would have been riding all of you like horses.

The best war your forefathers ever waged was among themselves in your hamlet square, fighting over Adaobi's hand in marriage. Bunch of lazy sissies.

I now understand the reasonwhile your forefathers never won a single war in your non-existent history and no wonder 3million of you were suyaised for fun during the last Biafran war. You simply lack the acumen to comprehend the time proven war philosophy.

Lmaoooo. TKO

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Rotimi47: 4:00am On Oct 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Oh no, not a next Pastor and useless sermon. You might have to change ya handle from "X" to "MLK" cos I will revoke ya pass soon.

See, I never troubled Igbo. I never even knew Naij groups don't get along till I came here and they started attacking me for being Yoruba. And I have got a short fuse, once I switch it on, it's forever on. As for Sukkot, he only joined this year cos he has had enough.

I grew up with a lot of white people and I have got a few white friends I see as brothers. Got a couple of snow bunnies I check from time to time. However, that doesn't negate the fact that despite the fact that a lot of white folks see me and give me that cheeky "are you alright, mate" greeting with a fake smile - they don't like my black arse. I know that for a fact, hence white folks can never stab me in the back or fvck me over anywhere cos I can see through them and I'm always prepared for them. I don't get carried with faux niceties.

Now correlate that with the Igbo. I'm a very observant guy (that comes with the territory and the environment I was raised in) and I can tell you that the average Igbo person doesn't like a Yoruba person. And if they ever get the chance to get equal with Yorubas for the Biafra - they'd kill all Yoruba folks including their unborn offspring. Better watch ya back and don't get carried away, and protect what belongs to you.

Regardless, as a black man with humanity in me, I don't wish harm on anyone. Heck, I'm the same nyggah who has been schooling some irate IPOB youths on here not to get suicidal. I don't like unnecessary bloodshed that's avoidable unless it's the blood of savages. However, that doesn't I can't catch comic relief off clowns from time to time.

Don't kill my vibe. If preaching is ya calling and you think you have a sermon to give out - go to the pulpit and stop troubling me.
Nice one as you spoke my mind.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sexyyoyo(m): 4:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Rose2014:

If someone posts it on twitter, they'll say it's Igbo propaganda, if vanguard carries the news, they'll say vanguard is not credible, if thisday carriers it, they'll say it's not an international newspaper cheesy
Even when they heard it from their elder statesman directly,they implied he has dementia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Rose2014:

Rose2014:

. People should stop fighting each other with words. To be can did, if actually any one of you here have witnessed it life n direct while it happens you will know that they are devil. Raping old n young. If the person is menstruating na big issue. Fed govt should do something. I was travelling wen i witnessed d incident. They are heartless. It was carried out on d main road where they laid d women on d floor. Its a painful thing to see. We hide inside d bush. The fed govt should better Fight d menace. It has gotten out of hand. Let this protest be a joint thing. Irrespective of your tribe or religion. It Must stop. Cow meat no be by force. Can we all start by ignoring Cow meat for a week? Let all be affects. Wen we refuse to eat, sellers will complain. Its Must be a fast action that Must be taking by d fed govt. Its no longer bus as usual . For crying out load, people are dying of diseases from this animal, (Fulani) broken home, defiling of young teens and Many more. Just to mention but a few

Lets reason together on solutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Rotimi47: 4:03am On Oct 21, 2015
MrMbaM:

I think we should pity the yeebhoes cos they have really suffered. There Igwe was flogged in Akure, Igalas behead and killed many of them in Anambra, there albino god Kanu was arrested few days ago, now there women are being raped in Biafra HQ- Enugu. This is the problem of being a 5th class citizen.
Bad guy p grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by MrMbaM: 4:30am On Oct 21, 2015
Where is Freeglobe, Kettykin, Decibel AKA Descartes, and other cursed fla.theads. BUhahahahaha. Shameless coward

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by DaBullIT(m): 5:37am On Oct 21, 2015
Rotimi47:
You're wicked grin

Na dem teach me wicked comment o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 5:43am On Oct 21, 2015
dragunov:
Hello obadiah!
who is obadiah ? my name sukkot grin wink

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 5:46am On Oct 21, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Bottom line like I said
Your creator never asked anyone to write any of such books or instructional manuals
Because
He never wanted you to read any of such books
If he did
You would have been born with one of such books

One more thing
Where did that word "God" come from
And
What does is really mean
God is a title. it means POWER. and your argument holds no water, the bolded that is, because you were not born with clothes does not mean God wants you to be n-aked.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by princoo(m): 5:53am On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=BlackrulesDworld post=39173370]Where are the coward chest beaters?[/quote

U r a big idiot
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 5:58am On Oct 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Obviously. And I'm sure a lot of Yoruba parents also tell their kids the same.

However, I was just pointing it out to these clowns who always want to pull the wool over our eyes like everything is perfect outside NL, like we don't know what is going on in the real world. grin

See the funniest thing with the odd heaux is that, they actually like a nyggah and they always want to be around a nyggah, hence they allow their bodies to be violated. But when it's time to beat - they'll just start acting funny. grin
i hear ya though. yeah well its a dog eat dog world out here. survival of the fittest. question is are you a sheep or a wolf ? ( training day lol ). i gotta tell you something though > you are as strong as your weakest point > your weakest point being your desires. like a wise man once said > the strongest man is the man who has conquered all his desires. now i understand there are a couple of desires that cannot be conquered but if you can get an alternative way to scratch that itch, you would not have to worry about another entity acting all funny or giving you attitude. like a wise man once said > ' these heauxs aint loyal ' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2015
Rotimi47:
Nice one as you spoke my mind.

Lmao. Don't mind the clown.

I don't even know why these fools use "tribalist" loosely like folks aren't from a tribe. I'm Yoruba, what else am I supposed to be? -detribalised? Well, the only detribalised black folks that exist are the ones from the slavery generations in the new world, living in the ghettos of America and Caribbean Islands, with names like: Shaniqua, Ray Ray, and Jon Jon loool.

A nyggah can't even laugh while telling the truth again lol.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 6:17am On Oct 21, 2015
sukkot:
i hear ya though. yeah well its a dog eat dog world out here. survival of the fittest. question is are you a sheep or a wolf ? ( training day lol ). i gotta tell you something though > you are as strong as your weakest point > your weakest point being your desires. like a wise man once said > the strongest man is the man who has conquered all his desires. now i understand there are a couple of desires that cannot be conquered but if you can get an alternative way to scratch that itch, you would not have to worry about another entity acting all funny or giving you attitude. like a wise man once said > ' these heauxs aint loyal ' grin grin

Loool. Training Day - now that is a triple OG shyte.

Shyte, I just desire heaux with big batty who are attractive - I could care less about their ethnicity, to be honest. But whenever I see unjust discrimination, I just note it down. That's basically to get an idea of what to expect when I see a pattern and to know how to deal with certain situations. You can't be caught slipping on these gully roads and that's the reason why I've been able to survive a lot of things loool.

Anyway, it's no biggie - just basically telling certain things synonymous with these folks and their innate hate towards Yorubas.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 6:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. Training Day - now that is a triple OG shyte.

Shyte, I just desire heaux with big batty who are attractive - I could care less about their ethnicity, to be honest. But whenever I see unjust discrimination, I just note it down. That's basically to get an idea of what to expect when I see a pattern and to know how to deal with certain situations. You can't be caught slipping on these gully roads and that's the reason why I've been able to survive a lot of things loool.

Anyway, it's no biggie - just basically telling certain things synonymous with these folks and their innate hate towards Yorubas.
yeah you and like 4 billion men lmao. with regards to the hate though, i think it may be because of what the ancestor, benjamin adekunle and awolowo did to them in the past. but how you going to hold the ' sins ' of two men on the entire yoruba tribe though ? is that even rational ? sad grin

apparently awolowo is the one who starved them during the biafran war while benjamin adekunle went on a murderous killing spree in biafra
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by SonOfEl(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Just see how COWARDLY Yoruba bigots are, celebrating a stale news about hit-and-run Fulani criminals attacking an Igbo village in Enugu state. You don't get to hear the fulanis openly boasting of coming back again and what not....by the way, there were protests, and the security agencies assured the village of justice thereby telling them to desist from counter-attacks.

From the civil war, to the Mohammed cartoon saga, to the kano riots, etc, IGBOS have always retaliated... We are not bloody cowards like some bigoted ngbatis. We are not known for cowardice. When an Igbo man was killed by a police officer in aba, that community boiled with revenge. The police office was burnt down while the police men ran away. Cowardly ngbatis can never ever ever try it....

Yet they are here celebrating a stale hit-and-run news...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 6:35am On Oct 21, 2015
sukkot:
yeah you and like 4 billion men lmao. with regards to the hate though, i think it may be because of what the ancestor, benjamin adekunle and awolowo did to them in the past. but how you going to hold the ' sins ' of two men on the entire yoruba tribe though ? is that even rational ? sad grin

apparently awolowo is the one who starved them during the biafran war while benjamin adekunle went on a murderous killing spree in biafra

Loool. It's a competitive world and once ya game is tight and you've got what they want - R.I.P to the competition. Take a paigon's chic and hand her back to him when you are done lool.

What sins? Those brave and great men did what they had to do, to win the war and I shall forever salute them. The two greatest Yoruba men in post-colonial Nigeria and the modern era. These folks need to get over it - they lost the darn war. That's like blaming Stalin and Winston Churchill for Hitler and the Nazis' defeat - ludicrous. They need to hold Ojukwu the coward responsible for being stupid, covetous, and greedy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. It's a competitive world and once ya game is tight and you've got what they want - R.I.P to the competition. Take a paigon's chic and hand her back to him when you are done lool.

What sins? Those brave and great men did what they had to do, to win the war and I shall forever salute them. The two greatest Yoruba men in post-colonial Nigeria and the modern era. These folks need to get over it - they lost the darn war. That's like blaming Stalin and Winston Churchill for Hitler and the Nazis' defeat - ludicrous. They need to hold Ojukwu the coward responsible for being stupid, covetous, and greedy.
i know all that. am just tryna reason it from there point of view. the fact that i killed someone legally does not stop the persons relatives from being mad at me for the kill. you get me bruv ? they have every reason to be angry. but go be angry at benjamin adekunle and awolowo. why you angry at me muthafuckaz ? do i look like benjamin adekunle to you ? heck i never even met the man in my entire life. the black scorpion lmao grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Goalnaldo(m): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2015
It happened in ibusa comm in delta state about 4-6 years ago like that..barbaric normads!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

when you see igbo adults over the age of 60 angry at yoruba it is mostly because of the well documented exploits of the black scorpion. he was a household name during the biafran war. the name of the man brings terror to biafrans in those days. this man was a stone cold killing machine. someone who if born in britain or the usa will be immortalized in the history books and have his own waxworks at madame tussauds. apparently he killed anything that sneezed or moved. lmao. here go your nigga benjamin adekunle the black scorpion in action

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2015
sukkot:
i know all that. am just tryna reason it from there point of view. the fact that i killed someone legally does not stop the persons relatives from being mad at me for the kill. you get me bruv ? they have every reason to be angry. but go be angry at benjamin adekunle and awolowo. why you angry at me muthafuckaz ? do i look like benjamin adekunle to you ? heck i never even met the man in my entire life. the black scorpion lmao grin grin grin

Lmao!! The conquering black scorpion was a menace though lol. Didn't these mofos also dropped bombs on Lagos and Ibadan? How about the Yoruba soldiers they killed, including a woman they gave a premature caesarean and killed her baby before it was born?

With the type of darkness hanging everywhere, and constant rivers of blood - I honestly don't know why these mofos want to be in the same country - with everything centralised like they're one big family and nothing ever happened. These fools are just disturbing us with their madness and something that has got nothing to do with us.

Shyte, in as much as I can always read about the war, same way I read other war stories - and exalt those who used superior wit and bravery to come out top. I don't know dem nyggahs...but these paigons are tryna rope the rasta man in some rasclart Babylonian dutty talk lool. Shyte, the only thing promised in life is death. Leave the dead alone and move on.

And why aren't they even holding the Northerners who killed and massacred them...and have continued to kill them like rats? I guess it has to do with innate fear cos once you fear someone, you won't trouble the person. The same way the average black person fears white people, hence a black man would rather kill his brother than kill a white man. Perhaps Yorubas also need to put fear in them so they can't stop troubling me, man lool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2015
sukkot:
when you see igbo adults over the age of 60 angry at yoruba it is mostly because of the well documented exploits of the black scorpion. he was a household name during the biafran war. the name of the man brings terror to biafrans in those days. this man was a stone cold killing machine. someone who if born in britain or the usa will be immortalized in the history books and have his own waxworks at madame tussauds. apparently he killed anything that sneezed or moved. lmao. here go your nigga benjamin adekunle the black scorpion in action

Lmao!! That nyggah was a Ruff Ryder - the conquering son of King Shango with fireballs like Chun Li loool.

That nyggah said he'll kill everything moving and things not moving loool. But a lot of Yorubas are naturally vicious though...some of the craziest and most vicious muthaphuckas I have ever met are Yoruba.

There was some guy back in the day out here called Tipsy - London street legend. He's Yoruba. Sweet boy face and always smiling but this guy was 2-pistols before 2-pistols. He was so vicious that they had to assassinate him. There was a next one called Boogie - a next vicious gunman...this nyggah robbed everyone and popped too many nyggahs. When you see this slim nyggah, you have to run. He got assassinated as well cos they couldn't kill him. They never even found the killers of both guys.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2015
daveP:
for a man to wield a cutlass with such vigor, his brain mustave sent an update version to his eyes that he is attacking an animal. Smh

Each time I look at the picture on my phone, I shudder.

Couldn't he at least, from how the man appears to be struggling to get himself together and even unarmed, fall back?

I always try not to imagine the end result of the picture and if I do, I like to imagine the cutlass man having a change of heart or people/polixe stopped him.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao!! That nyggah was a Ruff Ryder - the conquering son of King Shango with fireballs like Chun Li loool.

That nyggah said he'll kill everything moving and things not moving loool. But a lot of Yorubas are naturally vicious though...some of the craziest and most vicious muthaphuckas I have ever met are Yoruba.

There was some guy back in the day out here called Tipsy - London street legend. He's Yoruba. Sweet boy face and always smiling but this guy was 2-pistols before 2-pistols. He was so vicious that they had to assassinate him. There was a next one called Boogie - a next vicious gunman...this nyggah robbed everyone and popped too many nyggahs. When you see this slim nyggah, you have to run. He got assassinated as well cos they couldn't kill him. They never even found the killers of both guys.
hahaha yeah nuff london legends from yoruba. the ones in london are small potatoes compared to the ones in chicago though. the ones in chicago live the al capone lifestyle. they sell kilograms of heroine and own mansions and go to clubs and buy out the whole bar. in a night they can drop half a million in the club. yeah there are many yoruba legends in chicago. its a crazy town. full of yoruba drug barons.

but back to that biafran issue. man, i think the nigerian army did a lot of dirt though. i can see why igbos are angry though. i saw this video on youtube where this guy was executed by the nigerian army. i think the nigerian army just went in and killed anything moving. they did not selectively kill combatants. here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb7Z_7AiGr8
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by honeychild(f): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Steroetypes,mere steroetypes. You have met all the Igbo parents in the world to conclude that Igbos act a certain way?
Apologies,if you were humiliated by that girl's igbo parents. That is enough to turn you into a dangerous tribalist but i've shown you cases where one or two people do not feel cimfortable with each other cos of cultural and individual differences.
As a grow lady, i have had meaningful relationships with different Nigerian groups, i'm not gonna steroetype a group of people into what i want them to be.
Goodluck as you roam about Nairaland,venting your frustrations and hostility on igbos that have no idea about your existence.
P.s if you are more conversant with Edo and Urhobo, then it is ok but not a valid reason to show that Igbos hate you. The Edoid groups are culturally related to yorubas,so the gap is not much.
I would rather relate with the Efiks and Ibibios,cos they are culturally kins and kiths and we understand each other.
Does that mean i hate yoruba? No. he gap is wide and i rather stick to what i know.
Same thing you accuse igbos of doing, many yorubas are also doing, so get a grip on yourself.

Come this babe, are you new on nairaland or what? Even I, a confirmed non tribalist (I am married to an Igbo man) have been shocked at the amount of hatred the igbos throw at yorubas. I kept wondering what we bought from them on credit lol. Or please listen to Kanu on Radio Biafra. Every other statement if it is not about Awusa-Fulani it is about 'yoruba-cowards'. And the 'cowards' part must be attached. It's like a compound name cheesy. Yoruba-cowards. I have been on nairaland for years. And i tell you, the igbos brought on the hatred first. Even I, married to an igbo man have felt compelled sometimes to respond to the unneccessary hostility directed at yorubas. Everything that goes wrong with igbo people is caused by yorubas.

A person can only take so much before reciprocating in kind. When you sow hatred what do you expect to reap?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2015
sukkot:
hahaha yeah nuff london legends from yoruba. the ones in london are small potatoes compared to the ones in chicago though. the ones in chicago live the al capone lifestyle. they sell kilograms of heroine and own mansions and go to clubs and buy out the whole bar. in a night they can drop half a million in the club. yeah there are many yoruba legends in chicago. its a crazy town. full of yoruba drug barons.

but back to that biafran issue. man, i think the nigerian army did a lot of dirt though. i can see why igbos are angry though. i saw this video on youtube where this guy was executed by the nigerian army. i think the nigerian army just went in and killed anything moving. they did not selectively kill combatants. here is the video

Lool. I knew they move like that in Chi a Town as well when I saw a YouTube news video of some boy that was popped in South Side Chicago and the guy the interviewed had a Yoruba name (first and last names) but he looked more AA and was acting like an OG lool. Have you seen the ones in Brooklyn? Met a few of them when I went out there cos I've got cousins from there (born and raised) and those guys are Ruff Ryders as well...killers and hustlers. And there was some next Flo (Folarin) guy that used to appear in all Pi.mp C's videos back in the day. Rapper Wale also has some crazy cousins - I guess that's why he always act tough looool. Check out G4 boys from Staten Island - they're Yoruba nyggahs as well and a lot of the street nyggahs they run around with are Yorubas.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao!! The conquering black scorpion was a menace though lol. Didn't these mofos also dropped bombs on Lagos and Ibadan? How about the Yoruba soldiers they killed, including a woman they gave a premature caesarean and killed her baby before it was born?

With the type of darkness hanging everywhere, and constant rivers of blood - I honestly don't know why these mofos want to be in the same country - with everything centralised like they're one big family and nothing ever happened. These fools are just disturbing us with their madness and something that has got nothing to do with us.

Shyte, in as much as I can always read about the war, same way I read other war stories - and exalt those who used superior wit and bravery to come out top. I don't know dem nyggahs...but these paigons are tryna rope the rasta man in some rasclart Babylonian dutty talk lool. Shyte, the only thing promised in life is death. Leave the dead alone and move on.

And why aren't they even holding the Northerners who killed and massacred them...and have continued to kill them like rats? I guess it has to do with innate fear cos once you fear someone, you won't trouble the person. The same way the average black person fears white people, hence a black man would rather kill his brother than kill a white man. Perhaps Yorubas also need to put fear in them so they can't stop troubling me, man lool.
[b]you made many strong points but i want to address the bolded. its called the fear of the unknown. if you ever interact with a hausa man or a fulani man, take buhari for example, if you are someone who knows how to read people, if you interact with them you can sense that they are not giving you their all. they are keeping you at an arms length during the interaction. giving you that space of informality so that they will not hesitate to kill you if you piss them off. thats why the wise will fear them and i am sure the igbo are wise enough to see this. now the yoruba man on the other hand, when he interacts with you he gives you his all, he pretty much has never met a stranger. everyone is like family that he completely opens up to and bares all his feelings and emotions. this can be viewed as a sign of weakness and this is why igbo dont fear yoruba. but its all a misconception because in actuality, and from the history of nigeria, the deadliest and the one to fear is the yoruba. its like dr jerkyl and mr hyde. he is very sweet and appears harmless but when it comes time for war you see a totally different side of him. thats the yoruba man. so the igbo man fears the hausa man just on perception alone but in reality it is the yoruba man that he should be fearing cuz like i said, the history of nigeria, all the household name warriors have come from the yoruba tribe. none from igbo and none from hausa. victor banjo single handedly took down the whole benin-ore during the biafran war. thats the only battle the igbos won. lead by a yoruba man. lets not even mention the black scorpion[/b]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool. I knew they move like that in Chi a Town as well when I saw a YouTube news video of some boy that was popped in South Side Chicago and the guy the interviewed had a Yoruba name (first and last names) but he looked more AA and was acting like an OG lool. Have you seen the ones in Brooklyn? Met a few of them when I went out there cos I've got cousins from there (born and raised) and those guys are Ruff Ryders as well...killers and hustlers. And there was some next Flo (Folarin) guy that used to appear in all Pi.mp C's videos back in the day. Rapper Wale also has some crazy cousins - I guess that's why he always act tough looool. Check out G4 boys from Staten Island - they're Yoruba nyggahs as well and a lot of the street nyggahs they run around with are Yorubas.
yeah i been to brooklyn when brooklyn was brooklyn. now its gentrified and full of whites. there was this guy who owned a naija restaurant on fulton street called demu cafe. may still be there. but ermm yeah brooklyn is like london in that its congested and popo is all over so the guys there pretty much were struggling. you cant do good business out there without getting caught by the popo. so i wasnt really impressed with it from a ' being comfortable ' point of view. but i like the cultural aspect of greenwich village and washington square park and central park. but all the real hustlers are in chicago. trust me.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2015
sukkot:
[b]you made many strong points but i want to address the bolded. its called the fear of the unknown. if you ever interact with a hausa man or a fulani man, take buhari for example, if you are someone who knows how to read people, if you interact with them you can sense that they are not giving you their all. they are keeping you at an arms length during the interaction. giving you that space of informality so that they will not hesitate to kill you if you piss them off. thats why the wise will fear them and i am sure the igbo are wise enough to see this. now the yoruba man on the other hand, when he interacts with you he gives you his all, he pretty much has never met a stranger. everyone is like family that he completely opens up to and bares all his feelings and emotions. this can be viewed as a sign of weakness and this is why igbo dont fear yoruba. but its all a misconception because in actuality, and from the history of nigeria, the deadliest and the one to fear is the yoruba. its like dr jerkyl and mr hyde. he is very sweet and appears harmless but when it comes time for war you see a totally different side of him. thats the yoruba man. so the igbo man fears the hausa man just on perception alone but in reality it is the yoruba man that he should be fearing cuz like i said, the history of nigeria, all the household name warriors have come from the yoruba tribe. none from igbo and none from hausa. victor banjo single handedly took down the whole benin-ore during the biafran war. thats the only battle the igbos won. lead by a yoruba man. lets not even mention the black scorpion[/b]

Loool.

You hit the nail right on its head, with the best bit of the sledge hammer. However, the average Igbo is too emotional to see that. Even me as a Yoruba person, I'm very weary of Yoruba folks cos a lot will smile in ya face, turn ya back, and it's a next thing. Yorubas are just like ethnic Brits. They will smile with you all day, make you tea, tell you their life history and family - with sarcasm here and there. But the same muthaphuckas would be the ones to fvck you over lool. Unlike let's say Germans who will openly show you that they're racist and they don't like ya guts loool.

Let them keep acting up till Yorubas fvck them over again lol. But the only problem is that they will just end up crying again for the next 500 years disturbing future generations of Yorubas with their tears loool.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

You hit the nail right on its head, with the best bit of the sledge hammer. However, the average Igbo is too emotional to see that. Even me as a Yoruba person, I'm very weary of Yoruba folks cos a lot will smile in ya face, turn ya back, and it's a next thing. Yorubas are just like ethnic Brits. They will smile with you all day, make you tea, tell you their life history and family - with sarcasm here and there. But the same muthaphuckas would be the ones to fvck you over lool. Unlike let's say Germans who will openly show you that they're racist and they don't like ya guts loool.

Let them keep acting up till Yorubas fvck them over again lol. But the only problem is that they will just end up crying again for the next 500 years disturbing future generations of Yorubas with their tears loool.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by theDEVILisHERE: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2015
sukkot:
God is a title. it means POWER. and your argument holds no water, the bolded that is, because you were not born with clothes does not mean God wants you to be n-aked.

Ok
Let me put it this way
Every word comes from a language
What language did the so called word "God" come from
Also what is it's true meaning in that language it came from
Also
The so called word "God" is not indeginous to you or people around this part of the world
Your older generation of ancestors never knew or use such a word
So therefore
How did you get to know about that word
How did you start using that word
Why did you start using that word

Your analogy with cloths doesn't hold because
Cloths are still not compulsery (thre are still people and groups of people who do not really where cloths)
Religion (as wellas other belief systems) are made to be seen as compulsery (some say you will not see and live with your creator rather you will be eternally punish if don't subscribe to their system)
Cloth where borne out of your natural instinct to protect yourself
First from external low tempertures (the cold)
Latter from some of your vital organs getting damaged
Much latter, from the shame of your organs been seen by your fellow human beings
It latter then evolved to it being needed for you to look aesthetically nice in the eyes of your fellow human being
So as you can see
Cloths are not really compulsery
If people decide to go without cloths
Nothing will happen except some might die from the cold

Remember
You do not create what you cannot control
In otherwords
Your creation is totaly and absolutely under your control
You do not beg your creation to do what you want it to do
You simply make it do what you want it to do
Now
This does not make you greater than your creation
You only harnessed energy to create what you created
Because EVERY THING IS ENERGY
Including you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? / Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.