Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

When A Man "Over-loves" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man "Over-loves" (1821 Views)

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / When A Guy Over Loves U (photo) / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man "Over-loves" by Oladipupo22: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
The issue of "over-loving" by the masculine gender cannot be over-debated. Although it is quite controversial but facts have emerged as regards the issue over the past centuries.

We all know the scenery or probably the explanation of that conciously used word "over-love". At a point o the other, we as men may have fallen into this trap of over-loving a woman.

But really, let's define the word in this context; that point you know you give her more attention than she does, she regards younas a stalker, you feel very uncomfortable seeing her around any man, you have become possessive of her, you have done all in those creepy books and you still do not get positive feedbacks on winning her heart, the mere mention of her name by a stranger gives you worries or concern and so on. The list or scenarios are so inexhaustible, although mentioning some of them won't be a bad idea using the comment tool.

Now, we as men do this! Everyone at one point must have been in this trap at a point in our lives, in fact it shapes our sexual orientation in most cases, where we begin to become irresponsible and call it being a player.

When this happens really, what is the way out we may all ask. The truth is this: When the foundation is destroyed, the only solution is to rebuild the foundation! Just immediately when you notice this scenarios playing out, the simple solution is to engage the foundation of the relationship.

Many of us from experiences, have expressed our loving self to a woman before she even got attracted to us which in most cases is the reason for this issue. We tend to give all the attention to a woman, show her love while we expect her to reciprocate! In reality, that word doesn't exist actually.

Every fairly good relationship is between a woman who is loving and a man who is caring although I must state here that it is not or must not be overly done across all parties involved.

Why don't you go back, reduce all the inputs into the relationship and work on ATTRACTION which is quite key but overlooked these days.

This happens even among the women! I have a personal experience where the lady declined giving me her number because her boyfriend has instructed her not to. Quite funny that sounds but it's reality.

Source: https://ladispeaks./2015/10/20/when-a-man-over-loves/

Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by greenstar: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
undecided
Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by Oladipupo22: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
greenstar:
undecided

What's wrong with your FACE Sir?
Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by IamLEGEND1: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
o.k
Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by greenstar: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oladipupo22:

What's wrong with your FACE Sir?
cool
Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by theLegion(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
When A Man "Over-loves....

The man got done making EBA, he noticed that the hot water he used made it hard, so he added more hot water to make it harder not knowing he was ruining it.

Perfect way to explain this ubiquitous shiiii smiley
Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
summary pls sad
Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by Oladipupo22: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Diddyydiva:
summary pls sad
theLegion:
The man got done making EBA, he noticed that the hot water he used made it hard, so he added more hot water to make it harder not knowing he was ruining it.
greenstar:
cool
IamLEGEND1:
o.k

All of you will not contribute to threads but always derail it...

God help you pipu oooo
Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2015
theLegion:

nice shitt Bro. wasted more hot water instead of utilizing the hot water well when hes making new Eba
Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by adaksbullet: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Am loved ur singnation smiley....am name mine own hari pota smiley
IamLEGEND1:
o.k
Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by IamLEGEND1: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2015
adaksbullet:
Am loved ur singnation smiley....am name mine own hari pota smiley

Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by adaksbullet: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Am here u bus!!!wink

Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by theLegion(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
icedbeatz:
nice shitt Bro. wasted more hot water instead of utilizing the hot water well when hes making new Eba

Exactly!
Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by theLegion(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oladipupo22:

God help you pipu oooo
Lmao!! I contributed na wink
Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by theLegion(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oladipupo22:

God help you pipu oooo
Re: When A Man "Over-loves" by Oladipupo22: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2015
theLegion:

hahahahaha! I see...

(1) (Reply)

US Celebrity Gives 5 Effective Steps That Helped Him Quit Masturbation / Share The Current Weather In Your Location / Cheating husband HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.