Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

US Celebrity Gives 5 Effective Steps That Helped Him Quit Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US Celebrity Gives 5 Effective Steps That Helped Him Quit Masturbation (1817 Views)

Will I Regain My Normal Sexual Capabilities After I Quit Masturbation? / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together / Finnaly, Quit Masturbation After 10yrs!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Celebrity Gives 5 Effective Steps That Helped Him Quit Masturbation by noblejoeuc: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2016
The urge to masturbate is a natural one and as adolescents, it signifies an interest in $ex before embarking on adult $exual relationships. But when it becomes an obsession, or a reason you hate yourself, then it is time to cut down on the self serving. I have the feeling that these tips will help you quit.

Follow these 5 steps to help you quit;

1. Stop punishing yourself.

Remember, you’re human. Humans make mistakes, and they have sexual urges. Neither of these things makes you a bad person. Resist the urge of sinking into despair by remembering the times spent feeling sorry for yourself when it could have been spent relinquishing your addiction.

http://loveafrik..com.ng/2016/01/5-effective-steps-to-stop-masturbation.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? / I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy / 9 Compliments Your Lady Will Love A Lot More That "Youre Pretty"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.