Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com (42586 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by tolexy007(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Juchii:
Honestly, he rejected money because it is too small. The news is too good to be the actual thing that happend. This is naija, shine ur eyes
you got it right, y do they invite him to the event?.... mind you am not Rochas fan
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Ajugudaniel: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2015
Congratulations!!!!
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Mbediogu(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
why did they invite him first ? They thought he will donate immensely as usual but got disappointed when they saw 200k, if the money was 200m do you think they will reject it.

He was not invited. If he was invited his donation however small would not have been rejected out of courtesy. It is possible also that he would have given millions then. He is looking for validation and was rightly denied. Usman Dan Fodio (Rochas uncle) once said that whatever a man is desparate for should be denied him.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Haslil878(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2015
meimoks:
If this is true then it's serves the governor right, Nigeria needs more of this type of bishop
Bros the money small for him na. make him return d one wey idon collect before
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by sabi99(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2015
He's busy spreading millions and building schools in d north,and then he wud come to d east and be spreading only thousands of naira........imo state is on fire while rochas is busy chasing rats everywhere......this man is a jack of all trade and a master of none. He is an angel on d way but a devil at his home town.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by eaglechild: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2015
babysophie:
Forget it,dts my opinion. Wat s so special abt Imo state ? Each man to his own pocket,who cares abt anoda if nt to his own advantage ?
Alright you were just trolling.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by bengoodcreature: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Keep it up my amiable Bishop, may ur days be long!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by tadman3478(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2015
If will more priest like this Nigeria w be ok
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Sappyman(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Is it how he wants to become the President of Nigeria. Something is really wrong with this man. I had once like this man but later found out that he is worst than a Scammer and 419ner. God help the people of Imo State.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by MrEverest(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2015
Rochas is a disaster on Imo state. I warned people I came across b4 d election but Imo people did not listen. All the roads he constructed have become impassable, he owes civil servants despite recievind d 2nd highest bail-out money! That man is a bastard & to think that people once loved him makes it so sad!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by hamilton62(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2015
meimoks:
If this is true then it's serves the governor right, Nigeria needs more of this type of bishop
i don't doubt it... you need to know about bishop okorocha, a man of God with integrity and outspoken wisely
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by InHim4Him(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2015
Lanretoye:
cyril okorocha and rochas okorocha...seem like a family affair.

Nope. No relationship.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by InHim4Him(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Juchii:
Honestly, he rejected money because it is too small. The news is too good to be the actual thing that happend. This is naija, shine ur eyes

I wish you know that Bishop! Ask any one who was in ABU Zaria between 1982 and 85 , they will tell you.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Excellentmind: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Okoro Hausa, that reveals to you the level of hatred you have acquired over the last five years. All for yourself alone. What a laudable gesture!
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by MightySparrow: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
dialfa:
Okorocha and Okorocha

ROCHAS. n. ROACH

IF YOU PUT COC BEHIND THE SECOND. NA YOU. SABI cheesy grin
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by MightySparrow: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
dialfa:
Okorocha and Okorocha
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by jackima: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
kestolove95:
Make oritsajefor or adeboye no see dat moni o
Let us be careful with what we write concerning men of God. let God be the judge.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by orunto27: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
The money is for the Church not for Bishop Okorocha.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Where are Agbaworo and Abagoro when you need Rochas defenders
These men of God have been influenced by GEJ again angry
Abagworo, continue from where I stopped, I know you are capable. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Riokempex1234: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
HE REJECTED IT BECAUSE IT WAS NOT 12 MILLION
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
mykl01:
Where are Agbaworo and Abagoro when you need Rochas defenders
These men of God have been influenced by GEJ again angry
Abagworo, continue from where I stopped, I know you are capable. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bishop okoroocha is a well known Pdp agent...in fact he is on Ihedioha's pay roll...don't u know?
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Tinyemeka(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
dialfa:
Okorocha and Okorocha
Correction: Okorocha and okoroawusa.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
BADNEAT:
Bishop okoroocha is a well known Pdp agent...in fact he is on Ihedioha's pay roll...don't u know?

Oh yeah
Tell me something.

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
mykl01:

Oh yeah
Tell me something.
angry grin grin :Dyou no de current ooo...wait let a bag of gworo come n update you...even beremx is now outdated
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Yujin(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Wise pastor....Since you stopped paying salary Pastor no get tithes(egunje) again . Go n pay salary. How much is 200k, when u pay salary, pastor will receive more than that in form of tithes
Lol. This is another way to look at it. The bible encouraged us to be very wise and the bishop really represented. Come to think of it: if the flow of money is steady as it should be everyone will be happy. If everyone pays their debt and services on time everyone will be happy. If Rochas pay Imo workers they in turn can put more offering and tithes and even go for thanksgiving that the clergy can benefit from. I'm really disappointed in Rochas.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Cityguy: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oh! The representative only 'stormed' out of the arena? He should have "lighted' out! Storm travels slower than light na. Truth hurts. At least this shows some of them are still human and 'reachable' by our words. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Yujin:

Lol. This is another way to look at it. The bible encouraged us to be very wise and the bishop really represented. Come to think of it: if the flow of money is steady as it should be everyone will be happy. If everyone pays their debt and services on time everyone will be happy. If Rochas pay Imo workers they in turn can put more offering and tithes and even go for thanksgiving that the clergy can benefit from. I'm really disappointed in Rochas.
yea
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by kestolove95(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Vikmoks:

your comment has the lowest sense of humour on NL but pls when next you're trying to be funny don't ever, ever again involve names like Adeboye or Oritsejafor or any other minister of God in such a debasing comment.
everibody is a minister of God so calm down, and for oritsejaFUCK and adeboyeShit...let dem cum nd tell me wen God made dem his minster..capitalist forming me of God
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2015
No be your fault sha... yu go tell me when God ordain yu ministress join
kestolove95:
everibody is a minister of God so calm down, and for oritsejaFUCK and adeboyeShit...let dem cum nd tell me wen God made dem his minster..capitalist forming me of God
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by kestolove95(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Vikmoks:
No be your fault sha... yu go tell me when God ordain yu ministress join
lol, haba swthrt wen I sai God ordain me his ministress
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by calaway: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2015
tolexy007:

you got it right, y do they invite him to the event?.... mind you am not Rochas fan
TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH. THATS WHY HE WAS INVITED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... / Victor Umeh Weeps After Seeing Corpse Of His Cousin's Wife During Burial. PICS / Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.