Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com (42589 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by menix(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oyind17:

Apply for the post of a bf, I want yo replace this unlomantic one

By the time I apply, u will remember that the community road in ur community needs to be tarred..
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by chinology: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by hansad: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Latest: Any organization wants to establish a university in Imo state. The organisation approaches Governor Okorocha for land approval. Okorocha would promise donation of money and land, provided the university is not built anywhere 15km near his ongoing private university in Ogboko.

It is about four years Okorocha hid under Imo state university and acquired lands of people of Ideato south for his private purpose.

Okorocha is acting like the old emperors in Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by debbie(f): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Some people don't reason before making silly comments. What is hypocrisy here? Bishop okorocha is from nekede owerri,owelle is from okigwe. What makes them related? When you don't have real info,must you comment. Anyway kudos to bishop cypril okorocha for taking this stand. Imo must be liberated from this evil.. I pity those who supported and supposedly voted for him..his party supporters are yet to condemn his wickedness. No wonder he doesn't even attend any church.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by faray: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
If d money was up to millions of naira d bishop go collect am o yeye dey smell
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by gohzieh(m): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
meimoks:
If this is true then it's serves the governor right, Nigeria needs more of this type of bishop

So true my dear. Rochas has failed his people. He should live and suffer the humiliationz he caused the imolites.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by gohzieh(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
debbie:
Some people don't reason before making silly comments. What is hypocrisy here? Bishop okorocha is from nekede owerri,owelle is from okigwe. What makes them related? When you don't have real info,must you comment. Anyway kudos to bishop cypril okorocha for taking this stand. Imo must be liberated from this evil.. I pity those who supported and supposedly voted for him..his party supporters are yet to condemn his wickedness. No wonder he doesn't even attend any church.

How can he attend any church when he has a mosque inside the government house.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
dialfa:
Okorocha and Okorocha
Okorocha Vs. Okorocha
faray:
If d money was up to millions of naira d bishop go collect am o
yeye dey smell
ha ha why
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by kunle1960: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
God will bless Bishop Cyril Okorocha for rejecting the devil incarnate of a gov.God bless Bishop.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by 400billionman: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
In Ekiti state, APC supporters call Fayose a tout governor because he rolls with the masses and listens to them on weekly basis. A governor who is loved by market women, tricyclists, civil servants, National union of road transport workers, even widows and the physically challenged.

But in Osun and Imo states, where civil servants are being owed for many months and road users are daily confronted with bad roads and heap of rubbish littered along the streets, APC supporters said APC brought CHANGE.

Mad people in government.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by sonssyo: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
thumb up my Lord Bishop, good one there!!!! okorocha pay your workers, u rigmaroled your way back,used IMO money for campaigns and building of mosque,meanwhile u can't pay salary.you deserve a knock on your head. Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by friday2011(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Make oritsajefor or adeboye no see dat moni o

You are so lost...what has oritsajefor or adebaye got to do with N200k, guy, grow up.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Oblongatarh(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
I can swear with my life that if Okorocha had given this pastor 1Million naira and above he would have collected it and showered him with praises. He is just blabbing and saying all the trash because he feels 200k from a governor is too small.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by kechywillz(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
I dont know if Buhari is really serious with his fight against corruption,if he really is,some past looters are supposed to be jailed by now,that comes to mind,buhari was interviewed few months ago were he was ask if he will sanction corrupt politicians who are in his party,he said he will make sure if you are corrupt whether in his party or opposition,if u are found guilty,u'll be probed and jailed,even up till now am yet to see most of these probed politician been jailed. As for Rochas una gats chill,it too early to start wailing,shay na una vote am,una gats wait till 2019

1 Like

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by kinibigdeal(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
kestolove95:

Be careful with what you say....just an advice
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by francizy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Good one Bishop! Don't ever take money from evil men like Okorocha, else, he transfers the curses of Imolites to you!

God bless you if this news is true! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by francizy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
saintopus:

Yet we believed when PEJ gave father Mbaka and other pastors $20B.

That is what we call hypocrisy!
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by bankylan: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
kestolove95:

You need DNA adjustment...it is obvious your stupidity is hereditary.....You can save the generations to come...and that is if u are lucky enough to have one unfortunate boy to marry u....
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Efizzi: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Juchii:
Honestly, he rejected money because it is too small. The news is too good to be the actual thing that happend. This is naija, shine ur eyes

Juchii you are indeed a very smart person. Everyone has a price and 200k from the gov was obviously too small. I bet he wouldn't have rejected 20million. #streetsmart 101

1 Like

Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Niftyrules(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Did I hear you say Adeboye, are you high?
Among all Pastors, single this man out Abeg.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by FLYFIRE(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
saintopus:

Yet we believed when PEJ gave father Mbaka and other pastors $20B.
Abeg bro, no mind the ZOMBIES
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by 247notire(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
hansad:
Latest: Any organization wants to establish a university in Imo state. The organisation approaches Governor Okorocha for land approval. Okorocha would promise donation of money and land, provided the university is not built anywhere 15km near his ongoing private university in Ogboko.

It is about four years Okorocha hid under Imo state university and acquired lands of people of Ideato south for his private purpose.

Okorocha is acting like the old emperors in Imo state.
Let's be honest, a university anywhere is a good thing in itself...
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by svuiccct: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Gov Rochas is just playing with lives in Imo State..first it was PFN and Bishop Maxwell Korie's church now is Bishop Cyril Okorocha....he is just looking for a way to rubbish the names of clergy men...
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by ststyreal(f): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oblongatarh:
I can swear with my life that if Okorocha had given this pastor 1Million naira and above he would have collected it and showered him with praises. He is just blabbing and saying all the trash because he feels 200k from a governor is too small.
First and foremost, d money is an insult to the church, secondly, it makes d church look like a beggar, as in according to d Yoruba's "aje gba, ma pami" type. It seems this governor hates imolites so much and he is consciously putting them through these hardship. Okoroausa (according to my people in nairaland here), pay the poor civil servant oooooo, so that there will be enough food in the lords house, before God anger go land for your head.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by LastSurvivor: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
I tot they said all Igbo's are lover of money
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Pavarottii(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
kestolove95:
200k?
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by Muyoatlanta(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
What money cant resolve more money will........then again I smell publicity stunt.these days everyone is closer to God.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by cardoctor(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Good man of God.
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by valicious1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. cheesy cheesy cheesy..
Funny enough, pastor bashers will still find fault in what the pastor did cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Weeps After Seeing Corpse Of His Cousin's Wife During Burial. PICS / Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.