Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Woman Who Offered Herself Along With Her House Finds A Buyer (and Husband) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Offered Herself Along With Her House Finds A Buyer (and Husband) (915 Views)

Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Offered Herself Along With Her House Finds A Buyer (and Husband) by akwana: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
For sale: House (and wife) in Indonesia

The asking price was $76,500

An Indonesian woman who offered her hand to a suitable buyer of her house has found a man willing to both buy the property and marry her, local media reports.

“His name is Redi Eko,” Wina Lia, 40, told Kompas daily this week. “He is also looking for a wife.”

Like her, Redi is also a single parent. When he heard about Wina’s financial difficulties, the 46-year-old state-owned company employee offered his assistance. “He will sell his house in Lampung [in Sumatra] and will use the money to help me,” she said.

Wina put her two-bedroom, two-bathroom house, which comes with a fish pond and spacious backyard, in Sleman, in Yogyakarta province, up for sale two months ago. The asking price was around $76,500. Her online ad went viral, thanks to the tagline: ‘Buy the house and marry the owner at the same time.’

Redi said that he had already planned to move to Yogyakarta to be closer with his children, who go to university there. “Whether with Wina or somebody else, I will still live in Yogya,” Redi told Kompas.

The pair have yet to meet in person, but they have been talking on the phone and exchanging text messages daily, and will meet face to face soon. “The plan is, we will go on umrah [minor pilgrimage to Mecca],” Wina said. “If everything goes smoothly, we will get married next month.”

http://time.com/3859852/woman-sells-house-herself-finds-husband-marriage-indonesia-wina-lia/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+time%2Fworld+%28TIME%3A+Top+World+Stories%29&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral
Re: Woman Who Offered Herself Along With Her House Finds A Buyer (and Husband) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
A bit unconventional but hey, it favours both of them so why not? A fateful marriage if there ever was one cheesy
Re: Woman Who Offered Herself Along With Her House Finds A Buyer (and Husband) by IamLEGEND1: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
and then there was sex
the end.
Re: Woman Who Offered Herself Along With Her House Finds A Buyer (and Husband) by Anijay1212(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Make i follow put mouth for the matter.Very good move i must say. I wish our naija mature babes would borrow a leaf here.

(1) (Reply)

Princess Fach We Love You.she What U Call Excallent. / Most Ugly/unattractive Girls/ladies Are VIRGIN / Ladies Here, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.