Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? (1494 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / I Slept With My Bestfriends Boyfriend, Should I Tell Her To Leave Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by mondob2k(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2015
My niece moved in to stay with me after her mum (my sis) got a job n left town. She is 15 n in SS1. I was going through her call logs one day and saw a no. saved as "My Love". Should I be worried?

Me is very single and not a parent yet. How do parents or guardians handle issues like this? Should I sit her down n talk to her abt love, sex and relationship (what do I even knw sef?)? Thereby letting her knw that I pried thru her phone.

Please I need ur candid advice
Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2015
Dnt let her knw u stumbled on her fone, just gv her a honest advice on guys nd hw dey break girl's hearts... A word is jjust enough for d wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by AngryNigerian(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2015
You mean you don't know what to do, hmmm? Ask Google...or put it up as essay in NECO exam
Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by Tallesty1(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2015
I am worried already.
Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by Bugatie(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2015
Children of this day, what's an SS 1 student doing with a phone?
Anyway just advise her and make sure your lifestyle shows good example.

1 Like

Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by divinehand2003(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2015
Sit her down and teach her the following
-sex education so that she doesn't end up bringing home an unwanted pregnancy
-the need for focus on her education so that she can be empowered for the future
-what the bible says about fornication and adultery so that she won't end up in hell
-the need to have good friends that will enable her achieve success in life
In all you do, never tell her you spied on her via her phone, because she might end up hiding things from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Tell her she is still young for such. She should concentrate on her school now.
Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by kiddkash(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Bugatie:
I know that feeling. after senior waec that was when my mum bought me a phone

1 Like

Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by mondob2k(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Bugatie:

The phone was actually for ease of communication. She always leave d phone at while going to school.

Abt my life style, u av a point. Since she came abt 2months now. I only entertained 2 female visitors. And na sitting room we stay gist d gist...

No intimacy.
Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by mondob2k(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2015
kiddkash:
I know that feeling. after senior waec that was when my mum bought me a phone

That's a good one. The best thing is for one to av a 'house phone'. So ur wards or children will knw it is not theirs.

As a parent or guardian u might need to communicate with home while at work or so.
Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by oyatmicah(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2015
mondob2k:
My niece moved in to stay with me after her mum (my sis) got a job n left town. She is 15 n in SS1. I was going through her call logs one day and saw a no. saved as "My Love". Should I be worried?

Me is very single and not a parent yet. How do parents or guardians handle issues like this? Should I sit her down n talk to her abt love, sex and relationship (what do I even knw sef?)? Thereby letting her knw that I pried thru her phone.

Please I need ur candid advice
congratulations, u av just won d award of dumbests post and dumbest question of d century.
keep it up.
Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by GERRARAHIA: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2015
So you don't know what to do? Do me a favor please, Gerrarahia
Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by mondob2k(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2015
GERRARAHIA:
So you don't know what to do? Do me a favor please, Gerrarahia
u should be the one to do d getting outta here.
get a life n be original. copied moniker
Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by mondob2k(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2015
oyatmicah:

congratulations, u av just won d award of dumbests post and dumbest question of d century.
keep it up.

read d comments above u and borrow sense on how to comment on forum like this. mumu
Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nope.
Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by xtervaganza(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
If you like give her advise from now till the end of time

A 15 year old in 2015 will most likely have a boyfriend

You should be worried about her having sex or having it with an older guy
Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Tell her mother. Or whatever. I find it an inappropriate topic for u to discuss with her.

1 Like

Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Tell her mother. Or whatever. I find it an inappropriate topic for u to tell her.

Like seriously he should just shut up, I mean its so unokay to invade ppl's private stuffs. That he did that in the first place is already uncivil. Him going ahead to blow the trumpet when he didn't find her doing the do will make her hate him forever trust me.
Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 22, 2015
The world is changing, this days a very sensible 15 yrs old girl might even know relationship issues more than you can ever imagine, I have a 15 yrs old Female friend @the moment Although she is in her finals in the secondary school but I make her very free with me so she doesn't hide things from me most of times when we talk on phone i use to ask her how come she knew stuffs like dx at this age and she said she reads a lot what else will I say . I told her making her family proud by facing her studies is the ultimate thing for now, and i told her she needs nothing from guys at the moment since her parents are there for her . @ a point she told me one day she was lucky having me as a friend because the fact is she feels at home with me than anyone else . So @op you cant stop them from having a bf at this present age just pray they find one who is sensible and have the fear of God in mind and most importantly be very close to her make her feel at home with you that's the only way you can advice her.

1 Like

Re: I Think She Has A Boyfriend. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 22, 2015
Most sec school relationships are pointless! Why won't children just listen..just getting unnecessarily spoilt at a very young age. @Op,yhu should sit her down nd talk to her very genuinely, d situation may still b salvageable. Tell her bout all d various tricks guys using in enticing girls, tell her that many a time when guys profess love,they don't mean it,it's only an avenue to get b/w her legs...tell her she's still too young to understand d intricacies of a romantic relationship...tell her dt if she gets sexually involved with any guy @dis age,she'd deeply regret it much later in life when she meets sb more deserving...she'd wish there had not been any other before him. She'd wish she had always been chaste...
@15 and in SS1, she's got a really long way to go nd her education should be her topmost priority. She hasn't got d wherewithal to deal with a relationship... is she getting married anytime soon?
Tell her that as a girl,she needs to set some standards 4 herself...if perhaps she really wants to be in a relationship, then it should be platonic. 4 her own good.

#Philosopher Quëën#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. / He Just Broke My Heart. / Photos: Nigerians Set Chris Brown Facebook Page On Fire After......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.