Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. (1494 Views)

A Corper ProposedTo Hiz Fellow Corp Member immediately afte Their Pop In Bayelsa / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by Elnino4ladies: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
We are in same PPA, same CDS group, we are so close evryone in our PPA think we're dating...i need advice on how to ask her out...am jst skeptical she may say no and that may soil my closed relationship with her...i seriously need an advice on what to do.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by misspicy(f): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
tell her naw
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
OP, Make your Feelings Known to her.

If you don't Tell her, How will she Know?
Besides, What do you stand to lose?

But If I were You, I would rather spend my time and Energy on Other important and Fruitful Things.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by Cholls(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
My brother didn't they teach you in school that rejection is better than regret.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
We are in same PPA, same CDS group, we are so close evrybody in our PPA thinks we are dating...i need advice on how to ask her out...am jst skeptical she may say know and that may soil my close friendship with her...i seriously need an advice on what to do.
** Call her for a simple meetup; In calling for this meetup, don't beg it or give her options to select location or time, plan all these and give her details as a "MAN" should
**. Make your intentions known; never ask for her opinion by asking "do you like/love me?" angry ,if she loves you back, common sense and body language should tell you that.
** if she does not give a desired response , carry on with your friendship like nothing ever happened, and endavour to be a man, and ask out other girls should the need be.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
What type of english did you put up there? Anyways, what is there to help you about? We should tell you how to ask a girl out? grin i suppose you are a matured somebody. Every question is now directed to NL undecided
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by Elnino4ladies: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
misspicy:
tell her naw
ain't easy that way.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by Elnino4ladies: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
classicB:
What type of english did you put up there? Anyways, what is there to help you about? We should tell you how to ask a girl out? grin i suppose you are a matured somebody. Every question is now directed to NL undecided
hmmmm, i was in a hurry dear.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by emeraldknytt(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
We are in same PPA, same CDS group, we are so close evrybody in our PPA thinks we are dating...i need advice on how to ask her out...am jst skeptical she may say know and that may soil my close friendship with her...i seriously need an advice on what to do.
Are you frantically anxious that you forgot that your 'no' was typed 'know'. If yes, you are just not prepared with that level of diction. i'm just messing around.
There are a lot of things you have to put into consideration. Lets start with; does she have a boyf?
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by Elnino4ladies: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
emeraldknytt:

Are you frantically anxious that you forgot that your 'no' was typed 'know'. If yes, you are just not prepared with that level of diction. i'm just messing around.
There are a lot of things you have to put into consideration. Lets start with; does she have a boyf?
funny nigga..'know or no'...she has a boifriend oh
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Don't ask her out. Play d role of bf till u achieve d status of bf. It works a lot for nysc dudes
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by libertyfather(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Cholls:
My brother didn't they teach you in school that rejection is better than regret.

Correct....thumb up
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by flylykace: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Know sorry no harm in trying
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by Spikkylee: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by obiorathesubtle: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
We are in same PPA, same CDS group, we are so close evryone in our PPA think we're dating...i need advice on how to ask her out...am jst skeptical she may say no and that may soil my closed relationship with her...i seriously need an advice on what to do.
are you fúcking kidding me?

Your fücking moniker is elnino4ladies, you're in the same ppa n cds group, you're so close and you can't ask her out?! You're a fúcking youth corps member not a sissy in high school! Fúck this! You know what I say? Grow some fúcking balls man!

GROW

SOME

FúCKING

BaLLS!

Dude! Where you never told "just ask her out. The worst that'll happen is for her to tell you no!" If you can fücking graduate from a Nigerian university. Who the fùck is the girl you can't ask out? This kind of shît behaviour is why I slap people!
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by shizzy7(f): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
HYPOCRISY EVERYWHERE

An award was given to Tinubu just now on TV for Afrima awards and he asked the audience to observe a One minute silence for Paris victims.

Have they ever observed a One second silence for Boko Haram victims that died in thousands.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Your fücking moniker is elnino4ladies, you're in the same ppa n cds group, you're so close and you can't ask her out?! You're a fúcking youth corps member not a sissy in high school! Fúck this! You know what I say? Grow some fúcking balls man!

GROW

SOME

FúCKING

BaLLS!

Dude! Where you never told "just ask her out. The worst that'll happen is for her to tell you no!" If you can fücking graduate from a Nigerian university. Who the fùck is the girl you can't ask out? This kind of shît behaviour is why I slap people!
calm down,
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by shizzy7(f): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

GROW

SOME

FúCKING

BaLLS!

Hahah small small na.
He is just shy. Every boy does not know how to approach a lady. You might be a pro in that aspect but he is not and he is asking for help.
Just advice him.

This is some serious vexation
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by tobisco29(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Gather mine ann talk to her she cant kill you
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by Elnino4ladies: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

GROW

SOME

FúCKING

BaLLS!

easy bro! we ain't fighting.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
shebi u can't say it with mouth? eh type it on whatsapp grin
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Elnino4ladies:

Seriously U need help on how to talk to a LADY in this 21st Century Op how am I sure after giving u my lyrics,
U will remember me after U av won her JUNCTION -BOX JACK-POT E nooooor go workiii.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by obiorathesubtle: 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

calm down,
angry don't fücking tell me to calm down. Did you read this guy's thread??

What ever happened to the gambling spirit in men for fúck sake!
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by obiorathesubtle: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
shizzy7:
Hahah small small na.
He is just shy. Every boy does not know how to approach a lady. You might be a pro in that aspect but he is not and he is asking for help.
Just advice him.

This is some serious vexation
undecided shy? A fÙcking youth corps member is shy?? angry fück that!!!

Do I have fùcking seeing difficulty right now??

He should fÚcking tuck his shirt in and ask the girl out

I'm not a pro. But if I see what I really want, I go for it no matter what the fÛck it takes!! This world is too fÚcked up to be shy

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by obiorathesubtle: 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
easy bro! we ain't fighting.
fighting? If you was ma nigga. I'll cut you in pieces and feed you to my dogs man.. What the fÛck? Look bro, I know it's hard, but we are waaaaaaaay past the stage where we can't tell a girl what we want when we truly feel it, when we want what we want that we truly feel. Yes! I'm speaking for every man on this fÙcking earth! You go there tomorrow and tell her shÏt. And if you don't do it. I'm coming at you with a baseball bat to stick it up your ass!
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by shizzy7(f): 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided shy? A fÙcking youth corps member is shy?? angry fück that!!!

Do I have fùcking seeing difficulty right now??

He should fÚcking tuck his shirt in and ask the girl out

I'm not a pro. But if I see what I really want, I go for it no matter what the fÛck it takes!! This world is too fÚcked up to be shy
Recently, a man needed the help of his mum to propose to his fiancée because he was tooo shy.

Well that's your philosophy but it's easier said than done for some people and I know people like the op.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by obiorathesubtle: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
shizzy7:
Recently, a man needed the help of his mum to propose to his fiancée because he was tooo shy.

Well that's your philosophy but it's easier said than done for some people and I know people like the op.

fÛck?!!! Needed his mother to whaat? I think that man had waaaaay too much breast milk

It's easier said than done don't mean he shouldn't do it.

If they tell this guy to carry up arms and fight for his father, put his life on the line. He'll do it.. Right now, he has nothing to lose! They're friends so the girl won't go around mocking him. It wasn't easy for me the first time, heck! I couldn't look at her face. But I said to myself. What if another guy beats me to her?? What would be more painful? That I tried, gained a little confidence and failed or remained a coward, gained nothing, did nothing and watched another guy, who I could be better than just snap her up like that?! I have anger issues. Ion wanna say any other thing
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by mysticjack95(m): 1:03am On Nov 16, 2015
do you mean you want to Bleep her
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. by Elnino4ladies: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
fÛck?!!! Needed his mother to whaat? I think that man had waaaaay too much breast milk

It's easier said than done don't mean he shouldn't do it.

If they tell this guy to carry up arms and fight for his father, put his life on the line. He'll do it.. Right now, he has nothing to lose! They're friends so the girl won't go around mocking him. It wasn't easy for me the first time, heck! I couldn't look at her face. But I said to myself. What if another guy beats me to her?? What would be more painful? That I tried, gained a little confidence and failed or remained a coward, gained nothing, did nothing and watched another guy, who I could be better than just snap her up like that?! I have anger issues. Ion wanna say any other thing
smh

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Invite You To Come To Her Place / Is It Bad To Call Your GF/BF Everytime / Screenshot Photo: Nahwire It's This Enough Reason For Her To Break Up With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.