Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research (12179 Views)

Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? / Here's Why I Have Decided To Stop Being A Christian / The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by iamord(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
ifeness:
The Tower to Heaven

Marduke takes land, shows his followers brick making. and to use fire so that they may serve as stone. and Builds a tower.
Marduke is building An unpermited gateway to heaven.(a stargate). If this we allow to happen, no other matter of Mankind shall be unreached. This evil plan must be stopped! Ninurta said; all with that agreed. It was nighttime when the Enlilite Anunnaki came, From thier skyships with fire and brimstone the tower they rained and destroyed. The followers they spread across the land. Enlil in each region and every land the people a different tounge he made to speak. a different form of writing he made that the other would not understand.
Eye opener

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by ValerianSteel(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Very interesting thread.

Too many frauds in the bible,it's time someone corrected them.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by scosco1: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
iamord:

Eye opener
...and come to think of it," Bab-El" means "Gate of god", but the Hebrew scripture says it means "confusion "...!
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Interesting . Please when are you creating a thread to 'help muslims think'?

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by scosco1: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
A nice advice you put up my dear...but seriously, muslims are folks that are god-possessed, not god-conscious ! It's really gonna take a lot of work to unlearn them
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
That means schooling them is a Herculean task
scosco1:

A nice advice you put up my dear...but seriously, muslims are folks that are god-possessed, not god-conscious ! It's really gonna take a lot of work to unlearn them
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
peppyluv02:

I shall very soon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Religion Is Sweet Poison, Heaven Is A State Of Mind. / 3 Keys In Serving God Consistently / How To Tell A Prosperity Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.