Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research (12180 Views)

Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? / Here's Why I Have Decided To Stop Being A Christian / The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2015

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog you gonna reply?
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Villiers,_1st_Duke_of_Buckingham

Lol! So your Sumerian myth is not enough to discredit the bible.

First of all, King James did not write the bible.

Secondly, even if he did (which he didn't) although it was a translation thing, it does not still in any way discredit the bible.

God in the old testament used many unbelievers to do His will. E.g. King Cyrus, Nebuchadnezzar e.t.c.

So it doesn't change anything.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lol! So your Sumerian myth is not enough to discredit the bible.

First of all, King James did not write the bible.

Secondly, even if he did (which he didn't) although it was a translation thing, it does not still in any way still discredit the bible.

God in the old testament used many unbelievers to do His will. E.g. King Cyrus, Nebuchadnezzar e.t.c.

So it doesn't change anything.

You want some evidence? I am loaded with info,should I unload?
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

You want some evidence? I am loaded with info,should I unload?

Evidence of what?
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Evidence of what?

So many things he added to your holy book. Are you even aware of that?
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

So many things he added to your holy book. Are you even aware of that?

Na wa o.

Even if He added. We still have the Septuagint e.t.c.

So try again.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
@ifeness

Its just translation . And you cannot verify the authenticity of your claims . Should we stop believing in God because some priests molest young boys or some pastors rape women ?
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Na wa o.

Even if He added. We still have the Septuagint e.t.c.

So try again.

You don't care about what he added right. You still cherish your book innit?

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

You don't care about what he added right. You still cherish your book innit?

Tell us what he added Mr.

That is just one translation of the bible.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@ifeness

Its just translation . And you cannot verify the authenticity of your claims . Should we stop believing in God because some priests molest young boys or some pastors rape women ?

Which god are you talking about. The origin of the word "god"(Sumerian tablet) did not recognize a god. What do you mean by god please? Where did you get it from? The bible is a pirated book obviously
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

Which god are you talking about. The origin of the word "god"(Sumerian tablet) did not recognize a god. What do you mean by god please? Where did you get it from? The bible is a pirated book obviously

Which thoughts are you talking about ? Who own these thoughts that created matter . Even the aliens you worship did not recognize that thoughts created matter . You are deluded obviously
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

You see, you don't even know what you're talking about.

The origin of the word god is not from the Sumerian tablet it's from an old Germanic language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Which thoughts are you talking about ? Who own these thoughts that created matter . Even the aliens you worship did not recognize that thoughts created matter . You are deluded obviously

Lol @ bolded.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2015

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by malvisguy212: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
italo3:

Okay, my brother that wants to make the thread interesting.

Please provide proof (the kind of proof you always demand from Christians) that the Sumerian tablets said these things...and that they are 4500 years old.

smiley

*the floor is also open to other Atheists who want to use insults to dodge my query...as usual
you see my good friend, the op did a research which himself did not believe in it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG6rjsF0HJU

Ah! The YouTube videos are here.

You want us to also be brainwashed with conspiracy theories abi?
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by italo3: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
hahn:

Bro, na wa for you o. I didn't run away na, my battery died and there is no power.

First of all, the context of ifeness' presentation is not to present the sumerian story as truth but only to explain that it is an older text than the Christian text and also to compare the similarities between that story and the story of genesis in order to prove that the Christian story is only the by product of another myth.

I'm on my phone now and I can't really do much research as regards the truth of the story but hey, I don't see you presenting any Christian article or any article for that matter disproving the authenticity of the story.

Besides, I'm personally not interested in either story. As far as I'm concerned, they are both myth and should only be read for pleasure and not taken seriously.

Kingebukasblog(bubu), how far na?

Jereomejnr, bomb dey your head tongue

@italo3, what happened to the "italo" moniker?

Summary: you have no proof that there is any 4500 year old 'Sumerian tablet' that says those things...

And no proof that the bible is myth.

So both the thread and your post can be dismissed as useless. No?

I opened this new account when I couldn't post with the other one. I find it difficult posting with this one too sometimes.

I dunno what the problem is...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Ah! The YouTube videos are here.

You want us to also be brainwashed with conspiracy theories abi?

Since it is obvious you cannot watch it....he is saying he doesn't understand how black people could be Christians because they created it to oppress. It is the KKK religion used to deceive people like you.

At least watch half of it to reset your brain.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
you see my good friend, the op did a research which himself did not believe in it.

TKO ... best comment ever !!!! grin grin grin grin

Brother why you finish delusional ifeness like this na

I wonder why someone will take so much time in something he does not believe in

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

Since it is obvious you cannot watch it....he is saying he doesn't understand how black people could be Christians because they created it to oppress. It is the KKK religion used to deceive people like you.

At least watch half of it to reset your brain.

How can it be the KKK? When did the KKK exist and when did Christianity begin?

Tell the guy he is high on crack. Both of you need your brain default settings back.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lol @ bolded.

grin
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I am only trying to help my race catch up with the rest of the world. Look at us black people,we are the bottom of all races. He own nothing,produce nothing, but yet extremely religions.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

How can it be the KKK? When did the KKK exist and when did Christianity begin?

Tell the guy he is high on crack. Both of you need your brain default settings back.

LOL ... you are asking too much from him . I'm not sure he and his youtube friend have brains
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
I'm off to bed Nigerians. I wish you all good dreams,peace.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

I am only trying to help my race catch up with the rest of the world. Look at us black people,we are the bottom of all races. He own nothing,produce nothing, but yet extremely religions.

Bruv, most great nations of the world started with Christianity. I said most o. Or even Islam. Because God also blessed Ishmael.

We Africans are not religious. Africans were deluded with all sorts of demonic rituals and practice's which opened door for demons to keep the continent backward.

Look at countries that were deep into occultic practice's example Haiti which is in another continent look how backwards they had been. Although now thank God for revivals happening there.

If you want to move forward in this continent, embrace God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:
I'm off to bed Nigerians. I wish you all good dreams,peace.

Why na? Ifeness I go miss you o.

Your thread is an epic fail.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

1. You and most black people suffer from inferiority complex

2. The acknowledgement of God as a creator means that all races are created equal .

3. African indigenous religions promoted gaining knowledge or being knowledgeable as evil or bad . Their beliefs withheld them from achieving great things

4. Bad leadership and corrupt practices crippled our economy not religion.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by hahn(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2015
italo3:

Summary: you have no proof that there is any 4500 year old 'Sumerian tablet' that says those things...

And no proof that the bible is myth.

So both the thread and your post can be dismissed as useless. No?

I opened this new account when I couldn't post with the other one. I find it difficult posting with this one too sometimes.

I dunno what the problem is...

I believe there is proof online that the sumerian tablets are real. I just can't reach it because the capability of my device is limited. Ofness has already provided pictures of the tablets on this thread. I believe that is enough proof. You should try and refute the proofs that are already available.

My personal point of view is that both the bible and sumerian tales are nothing more than myths. I'm not defending anyone.

I had the same problems too with my other account. Anytime I posted a comment, the page would reload without the message. It was annoying.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by frank317: 8:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So that means you believe in the Annunakis?

Seriously, I don't if I am the only one... This giy is not fit to speak in a public forum. He should be ignored really.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by frank317: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Stop acting like a kid. Not every thing is really about. Believe. The op never meant to sell his believe but to show a contradiction in urs.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2015
frank317:

Seriously, I don't if I am the only one... This giy is not fit to speak in a public forum. He should be ignored really.

Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Religion Is Sweet Poison, Heaven Is A State Of Mind. / 3 Keys In Serving God Consistently / How To Tell A Prosperity Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.