Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research (12166 Views)

Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? / Here's Why I Have Decided To Stop Being A Christian / The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

See this guy sha, so Amazon is your source. Did you buy the book?

I can also show you bible topics from Amazon.

You are still not getting it Mr! These book were actually older than your bible. They are the originals from which your faith was copied from. Can you understand what I'm saying??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by malvisguy212: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

You should post me origins of the bible too.
give me link. http://www.everystudent.com/features/bible.html
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

You are still not getting it Mr! These book were actually older than your bible. They are the originals from which your faith was copied from. Can you understand what I'm saying??

I am getting it sir.

This is what you are not getting:

1400 BC: Approximate time of the writing of the book of Genesis.
1400 BC: Standard Babylonian version including all 12 tablets. Flood story complete as copy of Atrahasis.
668-626 BC: Assurbanipal (Assyrian king referenced in Ezra 4:10) finds and stores the oldest preserved copy of the Epic of Gilgamesh in his library. Rediscovered in 1849.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Point of correction.

It was not proven to be before the Genesis account.

Are you trying to be funny?

Ok I will ask my phone, you ask god. I will post answer shortly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

Are you trying to be funny?

Ok I will ask my phone, you ask god. I will post answer shortly!

Na wa to u o.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Na wa to u o.

A seeker of knowledge is never closed minded. You seem the opposite. What do you stand to gain by defending the bible? heaven? which isn't even real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

A seeker of knowledge is never closed minded. You seem the opposite. What do you stand to gain by defending the bible? heaven? which isn't even real

Bruva! I am ready to give you more proofs if you need.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by delishpot: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

It is from the Sumerian Tablets. You can buy it on Amazon.

And who made the sumerian Tablets known to the public? Any tablet could be thrown at us in 20 years time with the claim that it came before the sumerian tablet and it will be for sale on Amazon too.
All I am saying is, when it concerns spirituality, I must feel it personaly to believe it.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Bruva! I am ready to give you more proofs if you need.

I gave you a whole write up from Adam all the way to Moses,you here talking about proof. How come the Sumerians knew about the planetary system in our solar system and the bible knew nothing. Only to say the earth was flat.

Talk about the fact genesis used the phrase" let us create man in our image" Who are the "us"? Please don't talk about craps like angels or jesus!.

Go ahead and tell me why a loving god would destroy the tower of babel. The Sumerian story sound more concrete and shows it was due to jealousy from the Anunakis,which actually sounds more reasonable than the bible which said nothing about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
delishpot:

And who made the sumerian Tablets known to the public? Any tablet could be thrown at us in 20 years time with the claim that it came before the sumerian tablet and it will be for sale on Amazon too.
All I am saying is, when it concerns spirituality, I must feel it personaly to believe it.

The clay tablets were found by archeologist in Iraq and it was predated to but thousands of years old. And obviously similar stories to the bible.

The books I posted are translations into English.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

I gave you a whole write up from Adam all the way to Moses,you here talking about proof. How come the Sumerians knew about the planetary system in our solar system and the bible knew nothing. Only to say the earth was flat.

Talk about the fact genesis used the phrase" let us create man in our image" Who are the "us"? Please don't talk about craps like angels or jesus!.

Go ahead and tell me why a loving god would destroy the tower of babel. The Sumerian story sound more concrete and shows it was due to jealousy from the Anunakis,which actually sounds more reasonable than the bible which said nothing about it.

Firstly, @ bolded, you don't need to lie to prove a point.

Secondly, ...now you ended up using sentiments about your own concept of God.

You say it sounds more concrete but scientists say the bible is more concrete.

If you still want the write up, I will be happy to oblige.

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Firstly, @ bolded, you don't need to lie to prove a point.

Secondly, ...now you ended up using sentiments about your own concept of God.

You say it sounds more concrete but scientists say the bible is more concrete.

If you still want the write up, I will be happy to oblige.

This is not about a god(doesn't exist) It is a about a book which explained that the anunakis(according to the Sumerian tablet) stored seeds of animals(dna) on the boat to preserve it from the flood. The anunakis did not cause the flood,it was only a way to preserve them from the cosmic weather which threatened to destroy that civilization.

The popular story of Abraham also happened to be a hoax. I was actually the story of ibruUm. So many distorted stories
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by hahn(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

If that guy or any other theist understand, I will bathe nakid undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
hahn:

If that guy or any other theist understand, I will bathe nakid undecided

They are really fighting it,putting up unnecessary arguments to defend a Jewish version of the Sumerian story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

This is not about a god(doesn't exist) It is a about a book which explained that the anunakis(according to the Sumerian tablet) stored seeds of animals(dna) on the boat to preserve it from the flood. The anunakis did not cause the flood,it was only a way to preserve them from the cosmic weather which threatened to destroy that civilization.

The popular story of Abraham also happened to be a hoax. I was actually the story of ibruUm. So many distorted stories

All this your theories.

If you want detailed facts, why don't you ask me?
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

They are really fighting it,putting up unnecessary arguments to defend a Jewish version of the Sumerian story.

So you are much more enlightened than the scholars right?

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

All this your theories.

If you want detailed facts, why don't you ask me?

Admit you have nothing to say and endeavor not to be a man of one book, it's dangerous. You deserve to know more,especially in this modern world of ours. Take care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by scosco1: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Religion is all about "belief" and it's got a strong hold on ones psyche. It's very difficult to convince religious folks of such archaeological finding...the Truth is out there if one really wants to find out for themselves...no matter what you say or how you present it. I have been a victim for a long while with this "religious virus" , even defending it...but after a lot of finding it just became to clear that something isn't adding up...!

The sumerian epic is not for what a lot of folks can comprehend...
Note that till date there is no proof of Hebrew scripture existing before 300bc...not one scroll has been found or in possession to suggest that genesis or any OT writing is older than the Greek written in Alexandre Egypt...? All ancient civilization have proofs...Babylonian, phoenicians, mesopotamians and many more they wrote on walls,tablets,cylinders,..but the jews have nothing beyond 300BC...? If one should even ask, in what language did moses write the 5 books...? the Jews have really gotten the gentile world on a loooooong thing. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by scosco1: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
The sumerians began recording their their past history some 2000yrs before our era. Till date no one knows where they came from. But it's known for sure they brought an advanced superior culture which they no doubt must have forced upon the semi barbarian semites around them then.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by johnydon22(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
The thing is ..

Most conventional semitic myths and deities developed from ancient sumerian epics and texts and deities.

Sumerian myths which mostly are collection of orally transmitted lores and stories collected and merged under one theme of writing influenced most semitic myths.

The sumerian Anunnakis are deities from whence most other semetic deities takes shape..

Enki, enlil, Anu, yakub, mardurk, ea, in canaanite pentheon el from whence younger semitic deities like Yahweh, ba'al, shemesh, salem takes shape...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

Admit you have nothing to say and endeavor not to be a man of one book, it's dangerous. You deserve to know more,especially in this modern world of ours. Take care.

So you are leaving.

SMH.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So you are leaving.

SMH.

Lol ... I've asked him if he believes the Sumerian texts ... till today ifeness hasn't given me my yes or no answer

As usual I forgave him cheesy
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
johnydon22:
The thing is ..

Most conventional semitic myths and deities developed from ancient sumerian epics and texts and deities.

Sumerian myths which mostly are collection of orally transmitted lores and stories collected and merged under one theme of writing influenced most semitic myths.

The sumerian Anunnakis are deities from whence most other semetic deities takes shape..

Enki, enlil, Anu, yakub, mardurk, ea, in canaanite pentheon el from whence younger semitic deities like Yahweh, ba'al, shemesh, salem takes shape...

Blatant lies

Those are small "creator gods" and the Supreme Being supposedly God was referred to as "The Great Creator of All " something like that .

Omg cheesy
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol ... I've asked him if he believes the Sumerian texts ... till today ifeness hasn't given me my yes or no answer

As usual I forgave him cheesy

grin

It's typical of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
@ johnydon22 ... read the lost books of enki for more clarification .
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by johnydon22(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Blatant lies

Those are small "creator gods" and the Supreme Being supposedly God was referred to as "The Great Creator of All " something like that .
Omg cheesy

#Sighs ok... You probably need go look up sumerian and canaanite pentheon
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by johnydon22(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@ johnydon22 ... read the lost books of enki for more clarification .

Anu is the supreme and leader of the sumerian pantheon.. pheeeew..
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

Ifeness .... you are very delusional

End of story

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
johnydon22:

They are small gods - Anu was an offspring of another god . How can an offspring of another god be supreme ?

Actually God supposedly was referred to as "God creator of all " - who possesses all knowledge

Again ... read up lost books of Enki for more

You are beginning to sound desperate cheesy
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Anu isn't supreme because he is an offspring of another god ... he even had a sister shocked grin
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by italo3: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
hahn:

Let's make the thread more interesting then @ kingebukasblog, malvisguy212, winner01, jeromejnr, hcpaul, anas09, italo3, 5minsmadness and other Christians grin

Okay, my brother that wants to make the thread interesting.

Please provide proof (the kind of proof you always demand from Christians) that the Sumerian tablets said these things...and that they are 4500 years old.

smiley

*the floor is also open to other Atheists who want to use insults to dodge my query...as usual

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
italo3:

Okay, my brother that wants to make the thread interesting.

Please provide proof (the kind of proof you always demand from Christians) that the Sumerian tablets said these things...and that they are 4500 years old.

smiley

*the floor is also open to other Atheists who want to use insults to dodge my query...as usual

I'm sure he is ruing mentioning very knowledgeable christians

Popcorn ?

This should interesting cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind / Man Uses Adeboye’s Project To Swindle Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.