Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (39256 Views)

Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
very soon u will b used as money ritual,
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Debbywills(f): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
ladyF:

Someone somewhere has a mentality of milking guys instead of her to think of ways to make it on her own and you don't see a problem with it. I don't have a business with the class of guys she dates?

Anyway sha, whatever rocks your boats, fire on! Hope the hustle pays well, maybe you all can start saving for retirement, expiry date will come soon. Tick tock... Cheers! grin

Hey Miss, Do not Generalize. Was referring to the Op and not myself

She ain't milking you, is she? Its her decision and choice

What ever happens to you making your point blank rather than insulting her. Its her shoes, she wears it, she feels it. Learn to consider people's feeling, you just might find yourself in that shoe, and decide to act othewise.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by ladyF(f): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Debbywills:

What ever happens to you making your point blank rather than insulting her. Its her shoes, she wears it, she feels it. Learn to consider people's feeling, you just might find yourself in that shoe, and decide to act othewise.
No vex Ma... I wish the OP all the best in her hustle. Just trying to advise her woman to woman, didn't mean to insult her smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Mikkyprime(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Money is not everything...if u want a rich bf then get ready to be treated like a rag...and if u are nt satisfied i recommend hy*po 4 drinking
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by itsDecent: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Biko

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Cbeatz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hallo,been a long time since i commented on Nl ( been busy + Nl has increased in the amount of depressive news splayed across itz f.p) and i was nt xpectin on commentin on a (*cough*shitty)topic like dis one but...IMO O.p is quite immature for thinkin lyk diz...lyk come on u could do beta naw ...na so the next oprah which could be frm nigeria star go just die cuz she dey dependant on a wealthy man...a guy dumpd u nd u hold a grudge for 2yrs...then u start goin afta the rich guys *snickers*...altho i dnt agree wit peepz calling u names but do u blame dem wen u give a perception dat u r a hoe to them...u have to stand frm the rot u r in nw nd pull through swthrt...GOD has gotta have big plans for u for continously sendin rich guys to u...my advice to my other peepz bashing her : take a chill pill na advice dem dey give pikin wey wan kill imself...nd to those backin her for backing sake ; u guys need grt help, una wickd ooo

#my1naira

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
A day cometh when you hit a ritualist and his priest demand for your head. Come and take the money that's all he will say to have your head in his cupboard. Come on don't be scared, there's always an end. Lolz.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by flokii: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Some threads on here can make guys lose hope..

And d OP fit no fine like that o.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kaslino(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
BOTH THE WISE AND FOOLISH HAVE COMMENTED ON MY THREAD. THINK I HAVE STRESSED THE FACT DAT I DONT SLEEP AROUND SO THE SAVAGES LIKE STEPTWO, SMOKING GUNS CAN KEEP REPEATING THE MANTHRA THEY WISH

THESE ANIMALS(STEP TWO AND SMOKING GUNZ) ARE GENDER STEREOTYPED. THEY THROW DARTS AT ME WHERAS THEY ARE AS DARK AS NIGHT.

COME TO THINK OF IT. A GUY SLEEPS WITH MANY GIRLS, NLs WOULD HAIL HIM AND SEE IT NORMAL
BUT WHEN A GIRL DOES SUCH SHE IS TAGGED A LovePeddler. TALK MORE OF ME THAT HAS STRESSED IT THAT I DONT SLEEP AROUND.

BOYS HAVE THEIR TASTES AND CHOICES WHEN VENTURING INTO A RELATIONSHIP. THEY CHOSE LADIES THAT ARE FAIR, TALL,INTELLIGENT AND COOK WELL. BUT WHEN I GIRL MAKES HER OWN CHOICE OF A GUY (THAT IS A WEALTHY MAN) SHE BECOMES A LovePeddler.
THE FACT I AM FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE THE MEN THAT TRULY LOVE ME TO BE RICH DOES NOT MEAN I SLEEP AROUND.

THE GUYS THAT THROW DARTS AT ME ARE MYIOPIC...

im nt trying 2 castigate you but then,if you date for money,and these guys who are rich 'truly love' you,don't you think its bad dating for material gains when they 'truly' seek your heart?
I don't think you're doing the right thing.One of these guys you dumped when the relationship got 'boring' could have been the right guy for you.Sometimes,we just need to overlook some nonsense which we see at first to discover the right person.Its not fair to visit the anger of a wrong done to you at 15 on someone who's completely innocent.That's taking undue advantage of someone's generousity.Two wrongs don't make a right.Ur actions could have made a hitherto good guy to think all girls who demand money must submit their bodies in return.And a guy who felt hurt by u dumping him could also direct his anger 2wards other girls because he has been hurt,so he must hurt others.
Kasi,i'll advice that you forgive ur ex and let go of d pain nd resentment u feel that has made u trod this part. Love is beautiful and not for sale.No matter hw many people you dump,you still wont feel satisfied until you first let the pain @ 15 go.Love is still waitin for u.Dont let it slip away by dumping d right guy.Besides,who says he has to be rich? will it be bad if u join him in building an empire for u both to enjoy and bequeath to ur children and grandchildren? Think abt it.Good Night Kasi. #Kaslino

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by charlesu49(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Debbywills:

As an adult you must learn to be objective in your reasoning, what is wrong is wrong, nothing justifies it, your feelings dnt count, what makes u do it is irrelevant. And for you OP, your are a love peddler, sex worker, pussy hawker, gold digger, and everyother name synonymous to a LovePeddler. I dnt hate you and no you haven't annoyed me. Its just the truth, thank you.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by ExplicitContent: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

The only person that has said smefn reasonable...but you have to understnd somefn. People get hurt only when they are love. I dont love pple, i onli use dem,so i cant get hurt

My o My shocked, it's simple! I'd call what You are into coded prostitution then.. Infact that is what it is. I just pray those guys you hook that can't see behind the mask will Bleep that your unchristened pussy ruggedly and to the fullest..A'class gold digger..
"You don't love people,you ony use them,so you can't get hurt" then u get paid!
Oh bitch,just know one thing...below

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by akeensbussy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
I dnt sell my body. I only demand for money..
Then, u must be using Jazz.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kowor(f): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

haba aunty!!! How can you demand for money without supplyn ur body? Na jazz The only way u demand nd get money is if u r a beard(dating a gay) which am stylishly interested in, if not show the way.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by akeensbussy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
That mean u are using jazz.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Debbywills(f): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
charlesu49:

As an adult you must learn to be objective in your reasoning, what is wrong is wrong, nothing justifies it, your feelings dnt count, what makes u do it is irrelevant. And for you OP, your are a love peddler, sex worker, pussy hawker, gold digger, and everyother name synonymous to a LovePeddler. I dnt hate you and no you haven't annoyed me. Its just the truth, thank you.

What exactly is wrong, she choosing not to roll with poor guys? My dear it's called Decision.
The same way a guy would put a thread and say he's going to settle down with a Pretty, curvy, rich and Light-skin lady.
Its all about choice, you have to choose the kinda life you want to life. That doesn't make you a love peddler or whatever you call it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by tonguengineer(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

Aside gibberish nothing can disgorge from your filthy lips. You think i am frustared? Gray your wack! I have it all! Luxury,friends and family...you are as broke as hell that was why you spewed rubbish. My thread aint for paupers like you
Continuum omale jatjati
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by tonguengineer(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

Aside gibberish nothing can disgorge from your filthy lips. You think i am frustared? Gray your wack! I have it all! Luxury,friends and family...you are as broke as hell that was why you spewed rubbish. My thread aint for paupers like you
Continuu omale jatjati
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by kingpheenix(m): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
U guys are here talking 2 a small child, sisi if it's rich guy u want them plenty but just ready ur pussy down to be destroyed abi its money u want
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by akeensbussy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
That mean u are using jazz.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Mekzmoney(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Another gold digger spotted. lipsrsealed

Where is my gun, lemme shoot her bweasts comot undecided

Well, not a bad idea, babe. D same way they go d dig u na... Notin goes for notin.

Etie Okwe, Elie Okwe....grin
Kasimaramma2:
I know this post would provoke many Nls but i dont care.
When i was younger i dated a guy for three months he left me for my friend because i was not perfect and quiet immature. For two years the sore remained.
It was an inception of a new ideology ;that people who claim they are in love Stick with you when the grasses are in green and when they have something to gain.
I decided to follow that thread,date only wealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by charlesu49(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Debbywills:

What exactly is wrong, she choosing not to roll with poor guys? My dear it's called Decision.
The same way a guy would put a thread and say he's going to settle down with a Pretty, curvy, rich and Light-skin lady.
Its all about choice, you have to choose the kinda life you want to life. That doesn't make you a love peddler or whatever you call it.

Lol... In every relationship there's an exchange, its give and take. The partners either exchange their love for one another, which is the ideal scenario or you see cases like OP's where money is exchanged for love and sex. So tell me, when you exchange love for money, what are you called? A "Love peddler". When you exchange sex for money, which she obviously does too, what are you called...? Answer the question
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
When i was younger i dated a guy for three months he left me for my friend because i was not perfect and quiet immature. For two years the sore remained.
It was an inception of a new ideology ;that people who claim they are in love Stick with you when the grasses are in green and when they have something to gain.
I decided to follow that thread,date only wealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt.
When God gives you beauty without brains, private parts suffer the most.... smh...
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Debbywills(f): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
charlesu49:

Lol... In every relationship there's an exchange, its give and take. The partners either exchange their love for one another, which is the ideal scenario or you see cases like OP's where money is exchanged for love and sex. So tell me, when you exchange love for money, what are you called? A "Love peddler". When you exchange sex for money, which she obviously does too, what are you called...? Answer the question

I oblige you to go and read the girl's post again. It's obvious you typing out of point.
What happens if you exchange love for heartbreak?
Maybe you just haven't experienced it before, so you dunno how it feels. You guys always want to have things your own way.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Who's gonna loose in the end At last u would see u only wasting ur time and tiring ur pussy walls... and maybe the guy God reserved for u may even come and pass by u while u on this ur long run of chasing and dating already made guys.... Be careful
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
ExplicitContent:

My o My shocked, it's simple! I'd call what You are into coded prostitution then.. Infact that is what it is. I just pray those guys you hook that can't see behind the mask will Bleep that your unchristened pussy ruggedly and to the fullest..A'class gold digger..
"You don't love people,you ony use them,so you can't get hurt" then u get paid!
Oh bitch,just know one thing...below
damn!

You said it all
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by HirstMOG(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
enjoy!!!

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Shubbylee(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

Any 'Wealthy guy' that 'dates' u is Wealthy in Stupidity, don't deceive urself, U're not dating anybody, they're just fúcking u up n down. You better grow up and change ur fûcked up mentality b4 U're 36, Single, broke, Stretchmarks all over ur sagging boóbs and body waiting for another 'Wealthy guy' to fûck!
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Ability247(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Op I had to take a good look at my 15 yr old baby sis before replying. At 15 you are not supposed to be dating. At all. At 15 you are still a vulnerable minor. At 15 you should be a good girl studying for your SSCE and perfecting how to cook. At 15... OMG... at 15 you are not mature yet for any sort of physical relationship.

Even though it wasn't explicitly stated, it seems this your 3-month boyfriend deflowered you and absconded. Of course the hurt ladies feel after such is what many men won't understand. The scar usually runs very deep (which is why biblical and traditional values strongly encourage abstinence from sex till after marriage).

However, you have chosen to deal with the hurt the wrong way. You cannot chart a course for your life based solely on your grave mistakes at 15 - are you planning forward or backwards?? Can you decide to become an armed robber just because you were disciplined by your mom for not asking her before taking more pieces of meat from the soup pot when you were 12? Reason am nah.

Some of your fellow ladies have advised you to desist from treading this ignoble path you are so bent on glorifying. You better listen to them. You have been bashed by many on this thread... but then, what exactly were you expecting? A round of applause? This is NL my dear, not the vengeful ladies club. What everyone is trying to say in his or her own way is that your current decision is not a matured and responsible one.

You say you meant you only date people who have money and that you don't sleep around, yet you walk away when you are done "sapping". You are contradicting yourself in circles. What is your definition of rich? A person that can give you 10k per week? From what you are saying, if 50 "rich guys" are available, you "sap" all of them? Do you now see why many are equating you to a LovePeddler? We guys are not mugus like some of you ladies like to think o. We are usually very calculative and we don't spill our formula. At the end, balance the books and you will find out you are the one that has been losing big time.

Guys saying they desire to date only women with big boobs and backs is same as women wanting guys with 6 packs and tall. Those are physical attributes. Wealth is something that is hustled for and it comes and goes, so stop using that false comparison to justify your decision. Better turn over a new leaf today today. See me wey no dey talk, you don make me talk too much today angry

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Kasimaramma2 post=39212395][/quote]

you are wiser now? SMH. you also claim you have gotten enough money? don't worry old age will tell on you, cause I know you are not richer than aunty Linda. if actually you have grown from the 15 year old child that had emotional trauma to an adult, you will have to change your traumatised mindset too.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by charlesu49(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Debbywills:

I oblige you to go and read the girl's post again. It's obvious you typing out of point.
What happens if you exchange love for heartbreak?
Maybe you just haven't experienced it before, so you dunno how it feels. You guys always want to have things your own way.

The point is she sells herself to any man who can pay her price, that makes her a Pros.titute and she's trying to hide behind the guise of having had her heart broken before.
You won't see the point because you're somewhat like her, you already trying to justify the act, nothing justifies a wrong action.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by moonraker(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
LOL sorry OP. I usually dont post on threads like this but i simply could not resist...

Lesson to the fella out there.... If the babe aint down with you now, shes not worth keepin around...

OP probably prefers to be a baby mama, which isnt so bad anyway.... Am outta here grin
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by ddjay: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
no wahala,there's an old alhaji next-door to me and i suggest you be his concubine, you chop plenty money, walahi you go thank me tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.