Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (45567 Views)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I remember Thumbelina was very choosy though. She just won't marry the mole.

So no hope for the OP then.

And so am I tongue

Hope with whom? Me? Not a ghost of a chance! Who will change the lightbulb? grin

On the real though, I'm sure someone out there won't mind. It's only been one rejection. Big deal. Plenty of fish in the sea. If he had other relationships before, then I don't see why it won't happen again. It's not the end of the world. Jeez.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by crackhouse(m): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Maybe she believes ur manhood will be short as well.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by ahamonyeka(m): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu
na mouth you dey.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 2dice(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
5.1 ? shocked
Holy ghost fire! at 5.5 I am still complaining that I am short, Na him one 5.1 wan come marry me! I cast and bind! So that all my children would be pigmies Abi? the girl did the right thing by rejecting abeg
smh
If he was the only Guy on Earth..
What will u do ?
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Fulaboy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu
Joke of the year gringrin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Rajosh(m): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,I cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu
lies from the pit of hell. Why you too dey lie like this(x2),e good for your eye (x2)
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by bummyla(m): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
5ft 1! Guy you are tall enough! How tall or long is your bank account! If Aku and Paw Paw can find love! Guy! You are Mr. Handsome! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Pidggin(f): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
2dice:
oya go to bed..
U gona be late for skool. Tomorrow cheesy
Rem. Not to wet the Bed tongue

You are not serious @ all grin

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by AfroKnight: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And so am I tongue

Hope with whom? Me? Not a ghost of a chance! Who will change the lightbulb? grin

On the real though, I'm sure someone out there won't mind. It's only been one rejection. Big deal. Plenty of fish in the sea. If he had other relationships before, then I don't see why it won't happen again. It's not the end of the world. Jeez.

cheesy you just rejected him even before he asked. cheesy cheesy
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by menxer: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.

Guy u nor try, u for at lest add a little height na, na that one come hard you?

High heel shoes still dey market, abi? grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by fbtowner(m): 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
See as belle com dey sweet me. Me wey I tall like 6.4 omo. But money na ein come b d problem ooo kwa

I dey find dat money bad bad. Once I get am ehn. Dem girls don surfer.

But Op seriously money can replace that for you. If you know how to go about it
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by fexyrich(m): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
If yoru really tall pls hit me up I love tall and curvy girls but with decent characters too
misspicy:

Mr sir,thats my opinion...

Fyi,i am tall,i mean very tall tongue
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Rajosh(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm sure he's just a troll. If he's real & hurt by that then that's too damn bad. He should embrace the things he cannot change. And for the record, I'm 5ft, so he has a whole inch on me & I sure am not sobbing into my tea cup about it.
you're a Lady. ladies are not bothered about height like guys. very few ladies face rejections because of height
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lol. But 5ft1? I'm not sure I can allow my sister date someone like that.

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by ahamonyeka(m): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
5'1"? That's like dating the little man on top of a wedding cake grin
kikikikik Omo jati jati u don kill the guy finish.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by demiawise(m): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu
lies even if it dangote . I believe say you high b4 typing that txt.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by pantless(m): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chairman, its a big problem oo...u ll need to be stretched...Kiddng brO...tell d girL to Waka jare, ur own gal is on the way
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
My brother God just did you a favour,she will definitely come begging

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by macminista(m): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu
do you have to rub it in? Salty trick
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by williamsean(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lol u no go kill me with laugh abeg
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy you just rejected him even before he asked. cheesy cheesy

Call me Judas cheesy
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by jamislaw(m): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu
u are contradicting ur moniker, are u
for real babe?
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rajosh:
you're a Lady. ladies are not bothered about height like guys. very few ladies face rejections because of height unlike guys

Le shrug.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Le shrug.

Le smack upside ya head

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by NasNation(m): 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.
Bros no wori,wen u don mk am,she no go reason d height

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Le smack upside ya head

*ducks*
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by delors(m): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Show us your picture standing beside a car. Then we can pass our verdict.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:

Your height is no issue as long as you have money.Ladies fall in love with money than person.Take a cue from pawpaw and Julius agwu whose wives are taller than them.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by macminista(m): 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
..that's why I don't f**k with 9Ja ladies most of them re so retarded...fine he is short and he has come here to seek opinion but must you make fun of him? Life is a b**ch hope you know that...Yes ladies ve the right to date who so ever they chose and all that. You can be married to a tall guy and end up having a midget for a kid..not wishing this but just know life is a b**ch

4 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by taiwoti(m): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2015
Am so amused at what some ladies are spitting out as regards height, its so obvious most of them are even below th 5:1 height and they keep saying they can't date a short guy, what double standard, if you know you are short as a lady don't ever come here and start praying for a tall guy, stick to your size abeg and keep producing midgets, and as for the gentle man u will surely see a wonderful shawrty dat will be worth it. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by attention007(m): 12:01am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu
remember all liars will go to hell...sista Caro stop lying
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by gmacnoms(m): 12:02am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu
i'm short but u wee fall down flat for me. Maximum Guarantee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.