Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (45581 Views)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by BKings: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
darkskingoddess:
Everyone has a preference-- find a girl that is your height or shorter! You might have a better chance.
U no dey pity future generations?

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by peeparty(m): 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
5.1 bawo shocked shocked u b shorty ooo grin at least 5.6 still better.

Am 2.5 not bad I guess cool[quote author=prettythicksme

@.op so far your di.ck is not short and you can do do....unto the next one jarey she's not for you..

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by RexTramadol1: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

why being harsh on the fellow, if those are your legs via your DP then you're almost putting on a storey building, meaning that you're short too.

Chai! See finishing!

OP wizkid and davido + MI aint tall

Infact El-rufai no tall

Osinbajo no tall

Make money and date 'something' better

3 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
If we say we only like babes with big nyash and bress
or we like babes with long hair
or oyinbo babes
d girls go begin vex say we are being biased.
See how they are making fun of this brother

3 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Sultanchidi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu
dangote? Bt u dey lie sha

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by emilyone(f): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
But at 5.1 you are still taller than tyrion Lanister who is happily married with children.

Try make some Benjamins and you will see then drooling over you lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Akalia(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lol another short man as me is complaining, funny enough I have never had such dissapointing issue with the ladies(tall, average and short) I ve rolled with thus far.
OP apparently you are not her typical, maybe it isn't just about your height that turns her off. just saying though.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by osazeeblue01: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
No wonder babe wen i don date during school no wan leave me because of my height(even dat level in btw long too)

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Sultanchidi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Maybe she is 5.0 na, imagine what they wil produce. 5.1 and 5.0 or maybe d guy also has pot belly
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by twonders: 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

These guys disagree

Their pockets ain't empty.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by RealAlfranco: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
5feet 1inch??... Bros haba. Babes are usually 5'3" -5'7"... But 5'1"? I can see why she said no
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wear elevator shoes (they can add as much as 3 inches to your height without it looking abnormal - check for them on amazon and search on google) and keep approaching. Complaining how unfair it is doesn't solve anything.

01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by tonididdy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

you're a woman it doesn't really matter .
it matters guy...short women are worse, they are so insecure and unruly....

3 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
twonders:

Their pockets ain't empty.

I guess so. So it really still doesn't matter just as long as he's standing on top of his (stack) money grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.
I feel like slapping you angry

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by ELITE0911(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
op go and drink beans water. or form Behind buy complan
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by tonididdy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
BKings:
U no dey pity future generations?
haha lol...na so God punish you take dey start oh
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by millionboi(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:

Op na God jst save u so?.....u wil soon see som1dat wil love u jst 4bein short.....Or make money,more money bliv u me u wudnt b short b4 dem again
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by kinibigdeal(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
5.1 bawo shocked shocked u b shorty ooo grin at least 5.6 still better.

undecided
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by silversonuc(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm sure he's just a troll. If he's real & hurt by that then that's too damn bad. He should embrace the things he cannot change. And for the record, I'm 5ft, so he has a whole inch on me & I sure am not sobbing into my tea cup about it.
op dis is ya wife, cant u notice d chemistry? Smwan ya taller dan
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by AfroKnight: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
5'1"? That's like dating the little man on top of a wedding cake grin

I know you're mean but I didn't think you could be this eeeevil! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by tonididdy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
I don't like short girls...their body is always muscular, everything go just be like stone and they walk with their ass lifted up (who does that lol)

@OP girls always look out for this 3major things when a guy is working them
1. Size of your feet or toes (they like it big, gigantic if possible, it coronates with the Penix)

2. The pump in your trousers...is it flat, pointed or swollen.

3. Your hands...they must be wide and manly. Somechicks imagine you grabbing their full asx on one squeeze.

Just say hello...and the rest is history

@NL_ladies quote me anywhere ,If na lie I talk?

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Davijunson: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
OP there are still girls out there who would love you like that...
Ma GF is an example... she has always admired short guys and has this preference for short guys over tall ones. I was surprised when she told me that the first time she saw me, it was ma height she admired most. she was like "ma perfect kind of height" and there I was thinking ma height was a disadvantage..(i'm 5'4)
so, don't muss over the rejection... i'm sure there are a lot of gals out there who have acrophobia and would prefer dating shorter guys.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by kinibigdeal(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
ladyF:
Lol I won't blame her tho. ..height is a very major priority to some ladies. Sorry ehnnn

But 5.1 shocked

To some ladies.... undecided
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
AfroKnight:

I know you're mean but I didn't think you could be this eeeevil! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, it's not mean if you're saying it to "family". I'm Thumbelina myself grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
silversonuc:

op dis is ya wife, cant u notice d chemistry? Smwan ya taller dan

Of course
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by AfroKnight: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
If we say we only like babes with big nyash and bress
or we like babes with long hair
or oyinbo babes
d girls go begin vex say we are being biased.
See how they are making fun of this brother

Lol. But 5ft1? I'm not sure I can allow my sister date someone like that.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Tamakay(m): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Guy u are funny. Just try same height and thank me later OK.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote
hahahahahaha misspicy u wicked oohhh..u jst add more salt to his wound
#yimu
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Luvdmx(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
cool

3 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by goshen26: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu
Stop lying joor....even if he is who?

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by bettercreature(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Most of these ladies yapping trash won't hesitate to date M.I Abaga angry!!!

OP, are you shorter than M.I Abaga
El rufai nko

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.