Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (32779 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark / Buhari's Mid- Term Score Card By Ross Alabo-george / Enough Of This Biafran Nonsense!!! By Alabo Abiye Akkio-abbey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by laudate: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
lygn19:

lol... guy I cant understand what u are saying o.
it sounds like anambra. but I don't get it.

If you ask nicely, then I will translate. And yes, this is Onitsha / Asaba dialect.
Re: . by babysophie(f): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=patrick89 post=39228438]
Wow! This story be like tales by moonlight! Who and who knew about this? No wonder they hate us so much! But how did he know that his brother was killed in warri, and his meat sold at mile 1 market? This is a tale!! I doubt this.[/quote I was enjoying d story until he brought in Kalabari sentiments against d gud pipul of Degema. Degema lost our valuable n educated men n we v nt bn able to recover frm d loss during d war. Dse kalabari pipul wre d once dt killed our prominent pipul in d name of war. Degema had no Col Oje. So stop calling Degema for evil, u pipul v done a lot of harm bt Degema is coming up nw. Dt fin wey ur mama tell u,my mama tell m too.

2 Likes

Re: . by ikechu1278: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

Have you read Chief Nabo Graham-Douglas's book from cover to cover? shocked Or have you seen any extensive review of the book online? Kindly post the URL here. It is possible that Graham-Douglas did not want to talk about the burning of his office and law library, because the memories were too painful for him to recite, or to dwell upon. This does not negate the fact that it happened!

If someone quoted just an excerpt from a page in that book, does it mean that the rest of the pages in that book do not contain anything pertaining to what Alabo Abiye wrote about??

Alabo Abiye did not claim that Col Ojeh of Degema was Igbo. There is nowhere in his write up where he classifies the man as an indigene of that tribe. Rather he notes that the man hailed from Degema, and he was a Biafran soldier! He was reported to have committed those atrocities as a Biafran soldier, not that he was an Igbo.

Why do folks like you keep trivialising the pain of non-Igbo minorities?? Atrocities were committed by soldiers on both sides (i.e. both the federal soldiers and the Biafran soldiers). War is evil and it breeds casualties. Deal with it! shocked

Nigga I've read his book when I was in high school. It was one of the books in our school library. How the f2k you think I knew the name of the person first of all, his opinion about Biafra, likewise how I knew he never mentioned none of what the author of contorted. Therefore, if Douglas never spoke of it then how come the author knew of it all. Is the author his son? Or was the author his conjoined twin thus saw everything?
And spare us the B.S lies that maybe Douglas didn't want to relive the situation hence he didn't speak. Douglas wrote a book specifically on his own account of Biafra therefore he would included that as well..this a fact.
The reason I didn't directly quote douglas is because his book is not previewed online. You have to buy it and read it hence I provided the name.
The reason I posted the short mention of Douglas book from other authors is because the author of this post stated douglas was not aware of the succession attempt and the only time he heard about biafra was when the Europeans came to invite him yet the quoted words of douglas showed giving detailed summary statement in regards to what was transpiring prior to the succession. The tension going on during the succession and equally the first time he heard the term Biafra. That small quoted post from douglas disqualified everything the OP stated as false

Maybe the author should explain to us how he knew all the stuff about Douglas that the man in question neither spoke of. Next!!!

Secondly there was no one by the name of Col Ojeh. If he was present, other authors that wrote about biafra would have mentioned that name one time or the other. How come the author is the only one who seem to know this degema biafra solider by the name of col ojeh? Once again, that disapprove the author and pushes the story as conjocted trash. Next!!

4 Likes

Re: . by ikechu1278: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=babysophie post=39319366][/quote]

Thank you. The author of the article just sat down and started pushing sh1t out his @ss believing since the knowledge of biafra has been distorted so much that people would take his hook, line and sinker.

Only him seem to know who col ojeh is.

3 Likes

Re: . by babysophie(f): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
ikechu1278:

Thank you. The author of the article just sat down and started pushing sh1t out his @ss believing since the knowledge of biafra has been distorted so much that people would take his hook, line and sinker.

Only him seem to know who col ojeh is.
i wonder oo,wen somfin gud dt is due Degema,kalabaris wil hijack it n claim to b Degema n wen is bad dey dump it on Degema. We r wiser nw.

2 Likes

Re: . by ikechu1278: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It is disrespectful and insult to tag our land what you wish to tag it and not what we want you to tag it. It is our land and the only thing for you to do is to respect it. It doesn't matter whether it was given us by the Brits or congolese, what matters is what we(as owners) view it. We view it as PortHarcourt and Not Igweocha or whatever. The least you can do is to respect our position. We can't accept such open show of disrespect Sir! It is Our land, PHC belongs to us and it is exclusively in our place to determine the name of the city.
Last I checked pH belongs to ikwerre and if obi wali and co who are ikwerre citizens in ohaneze are known to call PH igweocha then who are you to tell others to call PH what the owner calls it. Are you now the owner of PH?

It is a straightforward case! I maintained that Respect for SS as a group and as individuals. If you an Anioma man believe in casting aspersion on ND Greats like Boro and Wiwa is your choice. In fact, it has even put a fence and has knocked out ANY proposed country between us(Ijaws specifically) if the mainstream Igbos hold on to this belief. As long as Ijaws, Ogonis, Ikwerres, Binis, Urhobos etc are concerned, Isaac Boro and Wiwa are part of the heroes of Niger-Delta. I wish Abacha had granted the proposed Warri state. As for the treachery aspect, you(Anioma) may accept it but my people and others from the region are saying that they don't accept it. It is unacceptable for anyone to insult our forebearers and present generation unjustly. If this is held by mainstream Igbos, then I have to restate that the proposed united country won't work. Maybe an Igbo only and/or those that agrees with this position. But it is a No-No for the Ijaws especially
Then Goodbye ijaw...you don't have to join us in biafra end of story. You want others to respect those you deem your hero despite their atrocity as well as vocal hatred to igbos. Are you out of your mind? I'm actually f2king offended by that post alone. You yourself have repeatedly spoke Ill of ojukwu despite him being a hero to Igbo.. How many igbos do you see asking you to respect ojukwu? Therefore yes respect is reciprocally. The same way Igbo respected you well enough to voice you and hold your Ill feelings towards ojukwu due to whatever harm you believe he caused on you and your people likewise you should respect Igbo well enough to voice and hold Ill feelings towards Ken saro wiwa and baro due to the harms they caused us and hatred they voiced towards us. And yes as an anioma wiwa and karo are not my heros; they are the heros of their respective tribe aka ogoni and ijaw and I highly doubt anioma are the only ones with that opinion. Maybe the Edo, itsekiri, urhobo agrees with you but I can bet my life savings that if I call up my best friend right now and ask him if he consider wiwa or saro as ND hero, he'll say the exact same thing I said and bare in mind, my best friend is also SS, Ibibio precisely.

I am not speaking for you! Neither am I speaking for others. But I am telling you that the position of the Ijaws, Ogonis, Itsekiri, Urhobos, Binis, Auchi's, Ikwerre, Ekpeye etc must be respected WHATEVER it may be.

Dude you just contradicted yourself in the same post. Interesting. Reread what you just wrote

5 Likes

Re: . by ikechu1278: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olodo ,little wonder you couldn't even comprehend what I wrote before you started choking on your momma's cum - I said I have a degree when it comes to insulting numbnuts like you and put you where you rightly belong and not a school degree. grin

Make una buy glasses wear for una half past four eye ,una no gree oya nau borrow sense you still no gree ...you see ya life? undecided

See this miserable illiterate. chei wonders shall never end. Ironically your buff00n @ss just displayed exactly wtf you trying to mock. grin grin who the f2k told your @ss I was talking about school degree? Ewu wey no carry sense go and read about my onenaira ids and why they ban be repeatedly on that. You think say an only you can insult? Shebi na rat ate your brain or were you born this way, either way head to guiness world record and go get a prize..you definitely made history.

3 Likes

Re: . by ikechu1278: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dhugal:

First,they were jobless Igbo touts brought from the east mixed with those already on ground.Now,it's that their true identity cannot be known unless they're dead.
Let me know when you make up your mind on which to believe.
Denial is not that river in Egypt,you know.

That is what happens when you try to speak out of your @ss. Funny thing is that truckpusher just made that country as well as River state government look incompetent during His body twisting attempt to distort reality. He is pretty much telling us the River state government and police are so dumb that anyone can give them false info and they'll run with it without verifying it.

Kudos truckpusher....you single handily made that zoo government look more incompetent than before during your twisting attempt. Kudos nigg@. Standing ovation

1 Like

Re: . by Truckpusher(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
ikechu1278:

See this miserable illiterate. chei wonders shall never end. Ironically your buff00n @ss just displayed exactly wtf you trying to mock. grin grin who the f2k told your @ss I was talking about school degree? Ewu wey no carry sense go and read about my onenaira ids and why they ban be repeatedly on that. You think say an only you can insult? Shebi na rat ate your brain or were you born this way, either way head to guiness world record and go get a prize..you definitely made history.

keep crying grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2015

Re: . by Truckpusher(m): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
I can feel the IPOB nonentities peeing on their pants.

Mutherfucking liars from the pit of hell. grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Truckpusher, life go soon tire you. Kontinu...
ishiamu:
DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer
ENUGU – The Department of State Security Service,DSS,Friday,refused to produce Radio Biafra Director,Nnamdi Kanu who was arrested last Monday on his return from United kingdom,arraigned secretly at Magistrate Court,Wuse 11,and granted bail under stringent bail conditions.
Nnamdi’s Lawyer,Mr.Egechukwu Obetta,who spoke to Vanguard in his Enugu office Saturday,said,”we have fulfilled his bail conditions.
Although the bail conditions were stringent which required the Certificate of Occupancy of a landed property within Abuja municipality, a level 16 officer in the Ministry, which we eventually met in full.
“The documents of the landed property was transmitted to the DSS prosecuting counsel by the court clerk. On Friday, we expected that the DSS would have verified the authenticity of the landed property documents. As a matter of practice,the verification does not last beyond 24 hours. As at Friday, DSS did not transmit the verification to the court.
“On that same Friday,we brought the situation to the court’s attention upon which the court issued Form 36(FCT) ordering the DSS to produce the prisoner(Nnamdi). The Form 36 was issued by Justice Ahmed Usman Shuaibu dated October 23 ordering DSS to produce the prisoner.
“Upon the issuance of this Form 36,the court ordeal went to execute the order but came back unsuccessful. He was unable to produce the prisoner. The DSS latter granted me access to my client who is hale and hearty. He is in good spirit. His condition is very good and has also been granted access to his medical doctor.
He(Nnamdi) has instructed me to enjoin his followers to remain calm and be law abiding citizens. The DSS instead of obeying court order to remand my client in prison custody,choose to remand him in their detention facility inorder to stall Form 36 ordering them to produce my client”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/dss-refuse-to-produce-radio-biafra-director-nnamdi-kanu-lawyer/
Re: . by naijaking1: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Chiwude:
Bonny and Opobo were not in Owerri province like P/H. There inhabited the same Degema province as Kalabari if my information is correct.

While PH was Igwe Ocha, Bonny was called Igwe Nga, Opobo has never been an Igboland
Re: . by LordPhilip(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Biafra, as a movement has no place in modern day Nigeria. We've come too far, to start looking back. The biafran crusaders should please take a chill pill and start living with present realities so that they'll be able to save their unborn generations from future harassment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
LordPhilip:
Biafra, as a movement has no place in modern day Nigeria. We've come too far, to start looking back. The biafran crusaders should please take a chill pill and start living with present realities so that they'll be able to save their unborn generations from future harassment.

Deltagiant: On point 28 of his address to the UN, Buhari said, "...Neither do we have the moral right to deny any people their right to freedom or condemn them to a permanent occupation" Even as you know that such a people are also backed by internaional law. Major media houses in the world have carried the news of Kanu's arrest, everything they wrote was in his favor.

FireE:
Clarification on the issue of
legal protection for Biafrans in
Nigeria and elsewhere from
the Executive Council of the
Indigenous People of Biafra
United Nation’s Defined Rights
of Indigenous People and their
Implications for the Indigenous
People of Biafra?
According to the United Nations
charter for the Rights of
Indigenous People, all fears
hitherto holding down the
Indigenous People of Biafra
from accessing clearly defined
indigenous peoples’ rights have
been put to permanent sleep. As
Indigenous People,
this charter to which the Africa
union and Nigerian State is a
signatory, clearly states that we
reserve the right to agitate for
Biafra without fear of
intimidations from within the
Nigerian State and/or even in
the diaspora.
This global human rights charter
therefore shields the Indigenous
People of Biafra from undue
harassment, arrest, detention
and even murder from the
Nigerian State. The Nigerian
Police has no right whatsoever,
to arrest any peaceful gathering
of the Indigenous People of
Biafra; if they do, they are in
material breach of the binding
covenant they entered into and
are in effect inviting anarchy. A
breach of this by the Nigerian
State is a tantamount to a
collision between the Nigerian
State and chaos on the one side,
and the United Nation and the
Indigenous People of Biafra on
the other side.
The Indigenous People of Biafra
hereby duly notifies the
Inspector General of Nigerian
Police, Director of SSS, all State
Governors, Speakers of Houses
of Assembly all over Nigeria and
State Police Commissioners that
Indigenous People of Biafra are
entitled to hold meetings
without fear of arrest or
molestation. Formal letters will
be issued to them via the offices
of the Association of Lawyers for
the Defense of the Rights of
Indigenous People based in
Onitsha.
Henceforth all coordinators in
Nigeria and African countries
are mandated to display the
legal notice below in a banner or
board at the entrance to their
meeting chamber or hall. They
must also have copies of the UN
Charter to make available to
anyone wishing to have sight of
it should the need arise.
LEGAL NOTICE
This meeting of the Indigenous
People of Biafra holding here
today is lawfully convened under
rights granted by the UNITED
NATIONS as contained in the
United Nations DECLARATION on
the RIGHTS of INDIGENOUS
PEOPLES 2007
By virtue of this and in pursuant
to Articles 3 & 4 of this Charter-
interpreted for our purposes
below and its objectives:
We the Indigenous People of
Biafra under Article 3 of the
above UN Charter, have the right
to self-determination. By virtue
of this right, we wish to freely
determine our political status
and also to freely pursue our
economic, social and cultural
development.
We the Indigenous People of
Biafra under Article 4 of the
above UN Charter, is free to
exercise our right to self-
determination, we have the right
to autonomy or self-government
in matters relating to our
internal and local affairs, as well
as ways and means for
financing our autonomous
functions.
THIS MEETING IS THEREFORE
LEGALLY CONVENED
A free copy of the UN Charter is
available on demand

www.radiobiafra.co/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2009%3Abiafra-agitation-is-lawful-says-united-nations&catid=115%3Anews&Itemid=551
Re: . by naijaking1: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I neither disputed nor agreed by the claim that some IPOB youths arrested were indigens of Rivers state. I won't comment on that.

My position on this subject is very clear and wouldn't want to drag it. It is not about PDP or APC but about outhe South-South people. If the Igbos want a united SSSE front(which is very good), then we must define terms of agreement. Some of the terms are;

1. They stop calling PHC as 'Igweocha' because the status of Portharcourt as the exclusive property of Rivers people as presently constituted is non-negotiable.

2. Respect for our Greats like Isaac Adaka Boro, Ken Saro Wiwa and every other Niger Deltan Heroes. Also respect for our fathers and stop calling us 'Traitors' because I can't remember any treachery. The respect must also be to our present generation that have been bearing pains to swallow pills they never bargained for.

3. Respect for the decision of South South people as a whole and as individuals on this subject irrespective of their/our/my position. Irrespective of whether they agree with some of your position or not.

These to me are very fundamental to real unity. We don't have to fight each other.

Nobody is getting any meaningful unity based on lies and fabrications. Every society has minority and majority populations Fulani vs Hausa, irish vs Britons, Yorubas vs edos, etc. There can't be as situation where somebody is slighted by being labeled a minority even when the census figures state so. In a democracy, the minority is always protected, but the majority opinions win. Also, no group is permanently a minority or a majority, things shifts from time to time.
"Respect" is vague term used to hide the feeling of inadequacy, because you think there something wrong with "minority"
While listing your 'greats' why don't you also add Chief Clark to that long list of shame! Or is being a betrayer and back stabber genetic to your people

2 Likes

Re: . by nkomafaith(f): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Trash from a deluded being!

Clear off, rat I gat no time for your kind!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
nkomafaith:
Clear off, rat I gat no time for your kind!

What's that substance hanging in between your backside? You didn't clean your bum-bum after using the toilet and you came here fouling the air.

C'mon, take off and go wash off that faecal substance!
Re: . by nkomafaith(f): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
xtrorse:

It's still rant of ant!

Your vexatious threats without actualisation is more of a rant of a confused Nigerian underlings, (ibos)!
Out of curiosity, are you ibo? If you are, then it is not worth my while exchanging further posts with a frustrated riff-raff!

1 Like

Re: . by nkomafaith(f): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
xtrorse:

What's that substance hanging in between your backside? You didn't clean your bum-bum after using the toilet and you came here fouling the air.

Still gutter mouth, mr garbage!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
nkomafaith:

Your vexatious threats without actualisation is more of a rant of a confused Nigerian underlings, (ibos)!
Out of curiosity, are you ibo? If you are, then it is not worth my while exchanging further posts with a frustrated riff-raff!

Who's threatening you? Are you even worth being issued a threat?

If you're not having terrible nightmares you wouldn't be running amok on IPOB issues and developing migraine.

Hope your hate and frustration doesn't prematurely send you the way of your fathers because you're on a path of non-return journey!

Deluded cretin, that's not an advice; it's a statement!

1 Like

Re: . by ayobabas: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Rabid bush pig with deranged mouth!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
ayobabas:

Rabid bush pig with deranged mouth!

Scratched-face escapee from a juju-infested enclave, how market today?

1 Like

Re: . by 1adewoye: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Deltagiant: On point 28 of his address to the UN, Buhari said, "...Neither do we have the moral right to deny any people their right to freedom or condemn them to a permanent occupation" Even as you know that such a people are also backed by internaional law. Major media houses in the world have carried the news of Kanu's arrest, everything they wrote was in his favor.

Close that putrid mouth, you anthropophagus nyamiri with false claims!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
nkomafaith:

Still gutter mouth, mr garbage!

Cretinous being, go deal with it...
Re: . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
1adewoye:
Close that putrid mouth, you anthropophagus nyamiri with false claims!

Fetish inbred slave and rapscallion, you don show?

1 Like

Re: . by nkomafaith(f): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Who's threatening you? Are you even worth being issued a threat?
If you're not having terrible nightmares you wouldn't be running amok on IPOB issues and developing migraine.
Hope your hate and frustration doesn't prematurely send you the way of your fathers because you're on a path of non-return journey!
Deluded cretin, that's not an advice; it's a statement!

Your are a bag of hatred, frustration and garbage mouth. Deal with the nefarious spirit tormenting your odious being, you are not worth it!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
nkomafaith:
Your are a bag of hatred, frustration and garbage mouth. Deal with the nefarious spirit tormenting your odious being, you are not worth it!

Frustration galore! Even without a gun shot the mere mention of Biaf...many of your kinds are already heading to their doom.

Sorry, taking you to a secluded mountain for exorcism will not deliver you.

You invited the perpetual torment...It's your portion!
Re: . by 1adewoye: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Fetish inbred slave and rapscallion, you don show?

U are unhinged. Just like the lady said, you are one modafu.cking psycho! Silly idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ayobabas: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Scratched-face escapee from a juju-infested enclave, how market today?

Your impudent mouth nyamiri, efulefu!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
1adewoye:
U are unhinged. Just like the lady said, you are one modafu.cking psycho! Silly idiot

Demented scallywag, you shall continue to bark and bark like Bode Thomas until you meet your Waterloo!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
ayobabas:

Your impudent mouth nyamiri, efulefu!

Scratched-face escapee from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To / Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.