Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs (13440 Views)

Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs / Boy Seen Fingering/pressing His Girlfriend Boobs In Public At Maryland Mall: / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
not the same your sexual arose is different from ours. undecided

So are you telling me you got turned on by that? shocked Crickey!
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by DAVIYJONESS: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2015
mulante:

Calling before you visit is not a bad idea, neither is confining yourself to the living room especially when you know he has a girlfriend that could be around at any time.

I have spares keys to my closest dudes house but I will never go there to visit him without calling him first to know if he's at home. If i must enter, then i must seek his permission. You have to be really careful with things like this. You don't know what his girlfriend must have told him about you that could affect your relationship with him. #myopinion
you maybe right I guess doing it everyday it became a habit and feels right until now.
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by DAVIYJONESS: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So are you telling me you got turned on by that? shocked Crickey!
not at first it was later when I recalled the incident so I reflect on it.
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
not at first it was later when I recalled the incident so I reflect on it.

Hehehe. Those must have been some boobs! Wow.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by orisa37: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2015
Tell it like this to your fiancee and report back to us.
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Candyrain(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You sure you have a fianceƩ? Because only a virgin would be spooked for over a week by a pair of bewbs

The guy needs to be checked, I think he has malaria fever.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Candyrain:

The guy needs to be checked, I think he has malaria fever.

Hahaha. Howdy?
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by AfroKnight: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You sure you have a fianceƩ? Because only a virgin would be spooked for over a week by a pair of bewbs

Lol. Some bewbs are quite pleasing to the eyes you know. Not his fault.
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by tosyne2much(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2015
As I never see boobs before, make I just dey observe comments cool
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Candyrain(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol @ that's why you turn down nairaland ladies.

Anyway, I don't get why this is such a big deal to you. Get over it. It's just breasts!

Let me tell you an anecdote. One day I went to visit a friend of mine. I knocked, she opened the door & I quickly ran to the bathroom/toilet. I wasn't expecting her husband to be home at that time & was shocked to see him standing there in all his glory, drying his hair with a towel. I backed out & quickly closed the door in embarrassment. Yes, yes, I saw his penis! Big deal. I got over it because I've quite a few in my time, some bigger & some smaller grin

My point being, move on.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lol. Some bewbs are quite pleasing to the eyes you know. Not his fault.

It still makes no sense to me smiley I bet some of you guys would go into a coma or cardiac arrest if you entered women's changing rooms at department stores. I've seen ass & breasts in there grin It would be a man's wet dream come true.
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Candyrain:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Whaaaa
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Candyrain(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Howdy?
I'm alright. How are you too?

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm alright. How are you too?

I'm ok smiley
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Candyrain(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Whaaaa

You saw what you weren't meant to see. lol
I'm glad you are not like the op who's still daydreaming over mere boobs of his friend whereas he has his own.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by AfroKnight: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It still makes no sense to me smiley I bet some of you guys would go into a coma or cardiac arrest if you entered women's changing rooms at department stores. I've seen ass & breasts in there grin It would be a man's wet dream come true.

Hehehe. Too much bewbs can kill a man.
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2015
Candyrain:

You saw what you weren't meant to see. lol
I'm glad you are not like the op who's still daydreaming over mere boobs of his friend whereas he has his own.

grin. @ when he has his own.

Shhhhh, come closer & let me tell you something. When I saw it, I was #judging grin
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Candyrain(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin. @ when he has his own.

Shhhhh, come closer & let me tell you something. When I saw it, I was #judging grin

PUNKIEEEEEE shocked

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Oya tell us what you noticed/observed grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2015
Candyrain:

PUNKIEEEEEE shocked

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Oya tell us what you noticed/observed grin

lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by deanoffaculty: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2015
@OP....what happened was not intentional from your own side of the scenario. I want to believe that you are matured enough to let go of what you saw.
The question now is: why is it bothering you so much like this? You even mentioned that ''I enjoyed what I saw".......have you been nursing any hidden sexual motive towards your friend's bae? Your motive is even suspicious......
Anyway, it happens like that at times.....mistakes or error here and there. the most important thing is that you erase it off your mind. You have important things to focus on in life than BOOBS. FORGET THE PAST, STAY IN THE PRESENT AND FOCUS ON THE FUTURE. DON'T LET YOUR PAST MAR YOUR PRESENT AND INFECT YOUR FUTURE. I can see greater future ahead of you. Cheers!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Candyrain(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lipsrsealed
You know I still got the key to "uncross" your mouth

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2015
Candyrain:

You know I still got the key to "uncross" your mouth

LMFAO, have you ever had that feeling of wanting to say something but can't because your loyalty won't let you? That's how I feel. I so wanna pop off at the mouth but I'd feel guilty afterwards smiley

This hoe is loyal grin
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Candyrain(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO, have you ever had that feeling of wanting to say something but can't because your loyalty won't let you? That's how I feel. I so wanna pop off at the mouth but I'd feel guilty afterwards smiley

This hoe is loyal grin

Yea I understand the feeling. I won't push you further since that's the case.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by geez18(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
get a grip man! there's nothing in a boob.
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by kathykathy(f): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
op u wld av taken a bold step of going to touch it,,am sure u wld av been relieved by now,,nansience
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Osocan(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
itsIYKE:
Show your best friend your fiances b00bs...then it ll level out
you never can tell
the baby boobs fit dey flat. grin
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by itsIYKE(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Osocan:
you never can tell the baby boobs fit dey flat. grin
provide there is something there

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by DAVIYJONESS: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
deanoffaculty:
@OP....what happened was not intentional from your own side of the scenario. I want to believe that you are matured enough to let go of what you saw.
The question now is: why is it bothering you so much like this? You even mentioned that ''I enjoyed what I saw".......have you been nursing any hidden sexual motive towards your friend's bae? Your motive is even suspicious......
Anyway, it happens like that at times.....mistakes or error here and there. the most important thing is that you erase it off your mind. You have important things to focus on in life than BOOBS. FORGET THE PAST, STAY IN THE PRESENT AND FOCUS ON THE FUTURE. DON'T LET YOUR PAST MAR YOUR PRESENT AND INFECT YOUR FUTURE. I can see greater future ahead of you. Cheers!!!

Hmmmm thanks, this will help.
Re: I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs by Eljames: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Guy if nah your best friend see your fiancee boobs and e dey sweet am, how you go feel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. / Guys Can You Hit This Girl (photos) / Dark Guys Vs Fair Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.