Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle (14927 Views)

"I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? / 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Barcanista, I agree with you fully.

2 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by winniz: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s][/s]wytecat:
Even Jonathan said you were the pillars of his administration, only you pillars were made of sand and could not support the lightest load, but corruption ridden.

I'm glad nigeria had a glimpse of what would happen if ibos are put in charge of the country.[s][/s]

Stop spewing trash and get me the list of the 80% of SEasterners you liars claim made up GEJ'S administration?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by luvablesam(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
kingdompropty:
Thanks Barcanista. You just took a political stand. Even though you are an incredible guy in terms of politic, on this matter I defer with you.

While I prefer a united Nigeria, a big and vibrant country, I don't think radio Biafra is a national threat.

We still operate freedom of all kind and some of which is association and information, this for me is all part of the politics.

How can u not see Radio Baifra is a threat to our national peace?..How did the 1994 Rwanda start? ...Through a damned Radio station that kept prompting a particular tribe to 'Kill the cockroaches' I.e Do away with the other side(hutus over tutsi's)....If the FG Treats the Baifra radio with kids gloves. They should have acted long ago...Don't wait for an ant to grow to a dragon before u fight it. Kill it at the larva stage. I am from the Niger Delta n Biafra isn't for us...we reject it for ever

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by wytecat: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Not giving you shhitt! You can go and hang!

You were proud of it then, but now eating your words as cowards that you all are now that it's biting you in your hairy ass.
winniz:

Stop spewing trash and get me the list of the 80% of SEasterners you liars claim made up GEJ'S administration?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by winniz: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s][/s]wytecat:
Not giving shhitt! You can go and hang!

You were proud of it then, but now eating your words as cowards that you all are now that it's biting you in the hairy ass.[s][/s]

This despicable Yoloba Idiott, you can't even back up your 80% claim with any sort of proof, Shame on you!
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
What South South Niger Delta wants is 50% Resource Control not biafra

Igbo are using the support they gave to Jonathan in 2015 election as blackmail to convert Niger delta struggle to biafra. Niger delta struggle is 50% resource control. This deception will not work. They only supported Jonathan because they got alot of appointments under Jonathan. They are just selfish and greedy people. Niger Delta Struggle is completely different from biafra agitation. Igbo supported Obasanjo against thier own son and hero Ojukwu in 2003 election, they should go and claim yoruba instead.

As far as I am concern Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are all benefiting from the current system. After all an Igbo man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. Gen Agunyi Ironsi set the foundation for the destruction of regional federalism in Nigeria. if not for his love for total control and domination (The disease of an average Igbo man), Niger delta would have be enjoying 50% resource control today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12 day war.

The Igbo claim to be one of us because some South South states were part of the old Eastern region. First of all, eastern region was created by Nigeria for Nigeria convenience. It was not a decision of the nationalities that made up the old eastern region. Secondly before most people forget, today Edo and Delta state were never at anytime part of eastern region. Edo and Delta states were first part of Western region later became Midwestern region, then change to Bendel state before becoming Edo and Delta state today. Some tribes speak Yoruba in Edo and Delta state. Why is yoruba not claiming Edo and Delta state the way igbo is claiming Rivers and Delta states because some people speak ibo in those states?

Igbo may have succeeded in brainwashing some South South people that they are one of us, it is a big lie. They may have succeeded in brainwashing some of us that only hausa and yoruba is the problem of South South, it is a big lie. They are the same as far as I am concern.

The problem with Igbo is greed, self-entitlement and born to rule, control and exploit mentality. Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Singapore. if Qatar and Singapore can be a country, why cant we have an Ijaw nation as a country? Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like Qatar and enjoy their oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south by population and second to the last by landmass!!

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3 times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census
. But by the time you add igbo who are currently leaving outside south east, you will discover that thier population is more than all the south south put together. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean. Some will say they have River Niger. River Niger is not a sea or an ocean for big Ships.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination? The total oil production from south east is not up to 10% of south south oil production!

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer!!

As far as I am concern, as unbrainwashed south south , there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbos were gaining and were in control and were happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern.

The only place south south nationalities agree with Igbo is Nigeria should divide . However while south south clamour for succession is base on lack of true fiscal Federalism and resource control, on the other hand, igbo clamour for succession is base on IGBO BORN TO RULE, CONTROL AND EXPLOIT MENTALITY. Igbo make noise and claim d north have born to rule mentality because of Sokoto State former licence plate motto of born to rule which they have change. The People with the true born to rule mentality are d Igbo. it is because they are not having thier way that they are complaining and making all d noise all over Nigeria.

But how and why Nigeria will and should divide, what we want and what they want is as different as d distance of the earth to d moon.

South south want resource control or thier own freedom. we will support Biafra as Igbo only nation while they should support us to form our own nation or nations. But trying to add us as an appendage to Biafra will never happen.

If south south join Biafra, our individual identities will be wiped out in less than 50years. They will convert every south south nationality to Igbo. And they will so much take charge of the oil and resources with reckless abandon without any regard to d minorities.

LET EVERYONE FORMS HIS OWN NATION IF WE CAN'T GET 50% RESOURCE CONTROL. SOUTH SOUTH NATIONS DONT WANT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA IN THIER NATION. WE DONT WANT ANY DOMINANT TRIBE TO CONTROL US IF OR WHEN NIGERIA DIVIDE.

They will argue that there are some igbo in rivers state, delta state and edo state. As far as i am concern Igbo speaking people in south south will join Niger delta republic or confederation. Their are Hausa people in Niger, there are Yoruba people in Benin Republic and Togo. Does that make those yoruba and hausa speaking people in those countries Nigerians?

The south south nationalities can form a confederation with United Arab Emirate template, where seven different nationalities came together to form a confederation with each nationality having some form of autonomy.

if the south east want to join the confederation they can join. We can't leave nigeria and go and form another normal single country were there is a dominant tribe. That will be moving from frying pan to fire.

Just like the United Ararb emirate asked qatar and behrain to join them, but qatar and behrain choose to form thier individual countries.

What Biafra represent is a single country with a powerful centre where a dominant tribe can control. South south dont want that. If we must fight or struggle for succession, we need a new name like "United State of niger delta" or any other name which clearly shows a union rather than a single country.

We need to set the record straight before south south nations make the mistake of south Sudan. It is more than Four years south sudan left
sudan to form thier country. Since that time south sudan has been in War while North Sudan enjoy peace. This was because nations in
south sudan came together to form a single country without ensuring that thier difference in ethnicity was fully discuss. Some
part of south sudan are now feeling marginalized. That is exactly what will happen if Igbo succeed in forcing south south nations into
Biafra. That so called Biafra wont have peace. It will be another Somalia!!!!

For peace to rain let Igbo form Biafra from the Five south east state and let the the six states in south south form a confederation or seperate nations. Anything outside this will never work.

I do not hate Igbo people. Many of my friends are Igbo. I only hate thier deceit and greed. what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
What we dont want is a dominant tribe simple. If south south join Biafra, that country will be 60% Igbo. How do you think other minorities can compete in that kind of country? Whether we like it or not we both know that Igbo are not diplomatic people by nature. That will lead to complete extinction of other tribe. in less than 50years they will make the whole Biafra Ibo without any consideration.

I dont hate Igbo. But i hate when i know the Biafra they seek is a Biafra with current south south as an appendage to it.
Why cant they support our freedom, and we will support thier freedom. Why do igbo make it look like it is wrong for Niger Delta people to seek thier own freedom outside Biafra? In biafra current south south minority will be like conquered people. God forbid that to happen.

a quote from Isaac Adaka Boro Autobiography (wriiten himself). Read Chapter 5 - Campus Politics
http://www.adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chapter-5-campus-politics.
This was the campaign statement of his opponent for UNN SUG presidency:

"My opponent, Ejiogu, took the floor when I had finished, and what did he say? "Ladies and gentleman, this is a crucial time in Nigeria when we should not allow a vocal minority to rule an obvious majority.
These words still ring in my memory because, as my opponent put it, they are crucial not only to me but to my people, the Ijaws. Most of the alien students walked out of the hall and it seemed as if a spell was cast on the atmosphere. The campaigns ended solemnly and the result of the election was again one way. Ejiogu won with his majority. The last minute strategy. A Cameroonian friend of mine, John Ngole, promptly resigned his secretaryship of the Historical Society in protest."

I am very sure that Nigeria will divide faster if Igbo seek Biafra with 5 south east state alone and Niger delta republic seek a country with the 6 South south states alone at the same time. Once the Hausa and Yoruba sees that Igbo are supporting a Niger Delta republic separate from Biafra, they will see it as true struggle. But if the struggle is about Biafra with south south in it, where Igbo will gain south south resources with Yoruba and Hausa loosing out, I bet you until South South oil finishes, Nigeria wont divide.

If we cant get resource control, we don't need to form a single country with Igbo, we can seek for our separate nation on two front simultaneously but not on one front. What we need is cooperation from Igbo not togetherness with Igbo. If they truly want to leave Nigeria and liberate Niger delta people from dominant tribes, they should support us to form our nation as they form thiers. I bet you when that happen, the struggle will be half won.

The Ojukwu Biafra was Igbo dream not Ijaw, Esan, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ikwerre, ogoni, ibibio, etc dream.

In summary, my point is that why the primary interest of Niger Deltans is resource control, Igbo primary interest is seperation from Nigeria with Niger delta as thier trophy. Igbo wants a nation where they can become the lord, control and dominate others. Since in Nigeria, Hausa and yoruba are ahead of them in the power struggle, they resort to blackmail and cry foul claiming marginalization.

if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. Peaceful division of Nigeria can only be into a minimum of five countries (Arewa republic, Niger Middle belt, United Niger Delta, Oduwa republic, and Biafra). South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single country like Biafra is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by wytecat: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
You disgusting ibo and pathological liar, so you were not running Gej's administration when you claimed to and were boasting here on nairaland? Fools don't you also own 70% of the land in Nigeria?

Foolish and empty tribe over compesating for inferiority you suffer.

winniz:

This despicable Yoloba Idiott, you can't even back up your 80% lies with any sort of prove, Shame on you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by kostadinis: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
atbu1983:
What South South Niger Delta wants is 50% Resource Control not biafra
No, from the PH uprising what the Niger Delta youths are saying is that it is too late...they want to be free from a greedy and reppressive Hausa Fulani state called Nigeria. The message is very clear from their names. These are not illiterates, they're educated youths.

Abagworo: Here are the names of those arrested

Benson Sunday - Ibibio

Emmanuel Ali - Ikwerre

Ukeme Monday - Ekpeye

Chibuzor Eechina -Igbo

Charles Eze - Etche

Egbo Okechukwu - Igbo

Chibona Ifion - Eleme

John Douglas - Kalabari

Ezenwa Alphonus - Etche

Wori Endurance - Ikwerre

Chinomere Nwolu - Ikwerre

Henry Eze - Etche

Friday Uzunwa - Igbo

Igbodo Abio - Etche

Akaniyene Uwem - Ibibio

Eni Iboro - Ibibio

Obinna Stephen -Igbo

Monday Ocha - Ikwerre

Obinna Ibekwe - Igbo

Kingsley Ezengorie - Igbo (Rivers)

How then would the protest be viewed as Igbo protest?

3 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by winniz: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s][/s]wytecat:
You disgusting ibo and pathological liar, so you were not running Gej's administration when you claimed to and were boasting here on nairaland? Fools don't you also own 70% of the land in Nigeria?

Foolish and empty tribe over compesating for inferiority you suffer.[s][/s]

This dumb Yoruba illiterate, you bastard made a claim that SE made up 80% of GEJ's administration and I told you to back it up and you pathetic liar keep saying another thing.

3 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by ThisMeansWAR: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rose2014:
Hypocrisy & mischief is when u read Barca's post n see that he desires a restructured Nigeria and you're silent on that. Of course who cares about his desire? Who doesn't know that a restructured Nigeria will put Biafra to rest?

Rather you're busy cheering the part that he's not in support of Biafra

Yorubas I hail o cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy
mumu... How many yorubas have u seen hailed that part before this your useless comment?
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by wytecat: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
You baby factory product subhuman with miserable existence should think twice before make outlandish claims next time.

Do you still own 70% of landed properties in Nigeria, or has that changed too?
winniz:

This dumb Yoruba illiterate, you bastard made a claim that SE made up 80% of GEJ's administration and I told you to back it up and you pathetic liar keep saying another thing.

3 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by winniz: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s][/s]wytecat:
You baby factory product subhuman with miserable existence should think twice before make outlandish claims next time.

Do you still own 70% of landed properties in Nigeria, or has that changed too?[s][/s]

This Stupidd brainless illiterate, you can't even back up your claim with any facts, you deranged fool rather resorted to spewing trash!

1 Like

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by zimoni(f): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
This thread is hot.

Barcanista is entitled to his opinion.

I wish Biafrans well, they only need to tone down on the hate comments. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrMbaM:

Typical yeebhoe, Ojuku of cursed memory remains the only coward ever liveth. The bearded pedophile lost 3m animals, ran away in the middle of the night while a Yoruba man FFK pummel his wife. Your only offensive in the war you ever fought was led by a Yoruba man called Banjo. Igalas are beheading your people in Anambra but you only rant and issue ultimatum online. Few days ago, Fulani raped many of your women in Enugu but we are yet to see action from you ediots.

Your thin albino god Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, but you can only rant on the street with placards, many died and some were remanded in prision. Now tell me, who is the real coward? Chest beating on nairaland is not bravery.
hmmmmm Lagooners are real coward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by ThisMeansWAR: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrMbaM:

Typical yeebhoe, Ojuku of cursed memory remains the only coward ever liveth. The bearded pedophile lost 3m animals, ran away in the middle of the night while a Yoruba man FFK pummel his wife. Your only offensive in the war you ever fought was led by a Yoruba man called Banjo. Igalas are beheading your people in Anambra but you only rant and issue ultimatum online. Few days ago, Fulani raped many of your women in Enugu but we are yet to see action from you ediots.

Your thin albino god Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, but you can only rant on the street with placards, many died and some were remanded in prision. Now tell me, who is the real coward? Chest beating on nairaland is not bravery.
hahahahahaha4ahahah gerara hia mehnu shiii cheesy
ibo cowardice amazes me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by MrEverest(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
joeprince23:
@TonyeBarcanista I understand that u don't wanna sound politically incorrect,but I'm an upland rivers-man just like u are a riverine person and as riverine people a skeptical with the word biafra republic the same goes to we upland people with niger-delta republic.... I can assure u that as an indigene and resident of rivers-state the protest I saw in ikwerre road was was surely majorly carried out by indigenes of the state,they were even isolated protests at my hometown oyigbo and ogoni lands.
Dont mind him, he is still leaving in illusion. He would prefer a situation akin to old Rivers state when the Ijaws controlled things, he is scared of Igbo domination in his warped reasoning but he forgot Igbos might even want to concede anything just to be free of Nigeria. Who said there would not be a round table where Biafra & its constitution would be discussed by all the constituent parts? Who said that resource control or at least 70% cannot be granted?

1 Like

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by FatIjeomaOkolie: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Igbos are being fuvked left right and center.

If their Hausa masters are not giving them doggy style , Igbos are busy giving Yorubas BJ. Now the SS want to fuvk them in the ass.

Nobody takes Igbos seriously anymore

Water runaway my eye for my igbo people

What a shame

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by GspotAngela(f): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
IGBOS ARE CURSED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by codedslayer: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
Igbos are being fuvked left right and center.

If their Hausa masters are not giving them doggy style , Igbos are busy giving Yorubas BJ. Now the SS want to fuvk them in the ass.

Nobody takes Igbos seriously anymore

Water runaway my eye for my igbo people

What a shame

Lmao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by codedslayer: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrMbaM:

Chisos christi. See as den murder Rose2014. The local w.hore gat no shame. Ahahahahah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by wytecat: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Paranoid imbbecile, 5th class citizen, refugee and slave, what are you going to do now that niger delta won't go with you? Are you going back to full time cannibalism for local consumption and organ harvesting for foreign exchange to survive?

winniz:

This Stupidd brainless illiterate, you can't even back up your claim with any facts, you deranged fool rather resorted to spewing trash!

7 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by winniz: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s][/s]wytecat:
Paranoid imbbecile, 5th class citizen, refugee and slave, what are you going to do now that niger delta won't go with you? Are you going back to full time cannibalism for local consumption and organ harvesting for foreign exchange to survive? [s][/s]

This stark illiterate and raving lunatic has resorted to posting incoherent jargon.

1 Like

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by okongo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
our problem is not our ethinicity. Whether yoruba. hausa or ibo. we have these thieves-politician who has been robbing us of good leadership. The road to your village in Nnewi that is terrible was not done by the yorubas. Erosion that is affecting your clan in ibadan was not the fault of the hausas. I was in a village in Bayelsa yesterday and a water project completely paid for by the people and constructed by a brother to one of our so called hero never worked one day. is it because he is ijaw. when this battle of biafra will be won the ibos will see that there was never a need for secession but for us to demand for quality in leadership.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by wytecat: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
IBOS ARE GOING BONKERS!!!

Ibos are cornered and down on all four!

The Orisa that says how has Sango come to be will have a long running to do. When you insult Yoruba daily for being kind and tolerant, I'm sure you never saw any of these coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
luvablesam:
How can u not see Radio Baifra is a threat to our national peace?..How did the 1994 Rwanda start? ...Through a damned Radio station that kept prompting a particular tribe to 'Kill the cockroaches' I.e Do away with the other side(hutus over tutsi's)....If the FG Treats the Baifra radio with kids gloves. They should have acted long ago...Don't wait for an ant to grow to a dragon before u fight it. Kill it at the larva stage. I am from the Niger Delta n Biafra isn't for us...we reject it for ever

xtrorse:
Your views are mainly based on the wicked propaganda and fraudulent practices that are not allowed to take the front seat in sane climes.
Can you post ANY evidence where a prominent Igbo personality insulted or maligned your father or race?

Which ethnic group have built a better bridge than the Igbos who have exhibited more 'Nigerianness' by permeating every nook and cranny of Nigeria, peacefully building and establishing business empires, and growing the economy of the locals and that of the country at large, and some of them even getting married to the locals?

In the 90s, the NADECO's unlicensed and inciting Radio Kudirat was hitting the airwaves, did any of your elites condemn it?

Before the 2015 general elections, did you condemn the highly inciting Radio Chanji in the North?

Between Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani who makes lousy, provoking noise and propaganda using every available media outfit?

In the build up to the 2015 general elections certain people made careless and careless utterances thereby heating up the polity. Is any of them Igbo

The likes of FFK, Fayose, Fashola, Tinubu, Lai, El Rufai, Junaid Mohammed, Obj and Sahara Reporters who heated the polity with their utterances, is any of them Igbo?

Ever since you were born, have you seen or heard anywhere Igbos are on rampage, killing people and destroying means of livelihoods for no just cause?

How many of your elites dare challenge the Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris or Yorubas for their unjust ways? How many of you dare counter the numerous killings and destruction of lives and properties that have been occurring for many decades in the North unabated? 

The Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have over the century propagated despicable, hate speeches in their mosques and still execute the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt. And they now have the presidency while the backstabbing Yorubas vice-presidency! Such a misnomer can only happen in the jungle! 

A number of Yorubas even go to the extent of carrying wicked lies about how Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have been peace-loving and accommodative; that it's the Igbos that always provoke their hosts in the North warranting the pogrom and other heinous crimes against the Igbos.
Yet in the same North and the Middle-belt the Christian minorities and other Southerners are maltreated, relegated to the background and even killed.

You say that Igbos are arrogant, and that they don't respect their hosts while you subtly proclaim that the Hausa-Fulanis are peace-loving and accommodative. You don’t like Igbos but you still fought and killed them to be in this fraudulent union where your likes are favoured by the injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity.
And your people even had the effrontery to castigate Igbos for seeking a self-determination! 

Many of you hold the view that Igbos should be grateful for being allowed to live in their part of the country, in the same 'One Nigeria'! You say Igbos disrespect and denigrate their host when Igbos choose to exercise their franchise right. And you don't seem to see anything wrong in Oba Akiolu's threat to drown Igbos in the Lagos lagoon if they fail to vote for his anointed candidate! The same threat was backed by many Yorubas including Dr Ariyo in the US who even called for genocide.

IGBOS HATE NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE A SWORN ENEMY TO TRUTH, JUSTICE AND EQUITY.
At the 2015 presidential election Igbos only exercised their franchise right just like other tribes.

If Igbos are the promoters of hate in Nigeria, can anyone tell us any instance where Igbos go about causing mayhem, killing and destroying means of livelihoods for no just cause?

It's only mischievous bigots in the society that turn blind eye to the evil and injustice, and permit the atrocities to flourish in the land because they gain from the lopsided arrangement in the polity.

GENESIS OF HATRED IN NIGERIA

1* “We do not want our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these
people. We do not know them, we do not
recognize them, and we share no responsibility in their actions. We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this
stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea”. - Sir Tafawa Balewa (1947)

2* “We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our shores.” - Sir Ahmadu Bello (1957)

3* "The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

Ahmadu Bello, arrogantly uttered the aforementioned statement in a multicultural and multi-religious country and got away with it, and many bigots still hold him in high esteem and even shove it down the throats of other people.

4*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

5*...barely six months after independence, Sir Ahmadu Bello was able to say with confidence in the Daily Times of May 3, 1961, the following:
I’m set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century.

6*...sometime in 2010, when upon the demise of President Umaru Y'Ardua, indications emerged that his erstwhile deputy, President Goodluck Jonathan, may contest the 2011 presidential election, a prominent chieftain of this same ACF, Lawal Kaita, who was a former Governor of old Kaduna State, threatened that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable, should Jonathan or anyone from the South win the 2011 presidential election, claiming that such would amount to denying the North it's birthright of ruling Nigeria.

7* It is in the same North barbaric statements like this were uttered in 2011: ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. And what was the outcome - carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election?

8* That true to that threat, upon the victory of Jonathan from the 2011 presidential election, massive violence was unleashed from the North by a group which called itself Boko Haram and which repeatedly took responsibility for unending mayhem which began with the killing of Youth Corp members who worked ad-hoc for INEC in that election.

9* As the barbaric killings and destructions reigned, especially with the attack by Boko Haram on the UN Building and Force Headquarters in Abuja, the Lower Niger Congress publicly posited that the nexus between the aforementioned threat by ACF's, Lawal Kaita and the Boko Haram's bloody campaigns summarily destroyed any prospects for keeping the Nigeria Union.

10* "It was, therefore, no surprise that in October 2013, following the bold announcement by President Jonathan, presenting the sudden prospect of revisiting the master-servant constitutional arrangements of Nigeria infuriated the warmongering born-to-rule Caliphate whose cause was championed by the same ACF, and who, supported by their allies from the renegade wing of the Yoruba Southwest,  launched a vicious, frontal attack on the initiative, teaming on the floor of the Conference into a majority, and driving the Conference into its first major decision, i.e. NOT TO DISCUSS THE TERMS OF NIGERIA'S UNITY. The rest of the Conference was a jamboree that provided a luxurious platform for the North/SW Alliance, parading itself as a new political party named APC, to fine-tune their violent March to the do-or-die 2015 general elections."

11* Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship
http://expressng.com/2015/04/video-oba-rilwan-akiolu-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Oba Rilwane Akiolu of Lagos to Igbos - Vote APC or Perish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

1 Like

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by wytecat: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
How are primitive savages ibos going to survive when you are all moved back to your graveyard of a region?

Sick people, insane tribe. Mentally challenged nation of igboland will be one hell of a diaper nation for UN to be babied constantly.

winniz:

This stark illiterate and raving lunatic has resorted to posting incoherent jargon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
wytecat:
How are primitive savages ibos going to survive when you are all move back to your graveyard of a region?

Sick people, insane tribe. Mentally challenged nation of igboland will be one hell of diaper nation for UN to be babied constantly.

erikcantona:
Another mad man from yaba left !! We are no longer answering that name called ss we now knw better ! Together we are stronger !! We are biafrans mind you am from rivers state
dejavski:
Am ilaje and I support BIAFRA... though in a peaceful manner.
I have come to realise that most yorubas are really scared of secession but they won't admit it

Quote me anywhere
mankand:
Guts comes with glory. One thing I like about Nnamdi Kanu is that he is very articulate and organised.

He knows how to organise his people around his dream, he can be the next Che in Africa because he is fighting a just cause but due to the mainstream media propaganda, a lot of people won't see and agree to this.

He have been able to gather the support of the igbo people worldwide both indigenous, in diaspora and those whose ancestors were taken to slave in Europe, America and Latin America which have now become a force to recon with.

Unfortunately my people yorubas are still under the chain of mental slavery donating
their hard earned money to fake men called pastors instead of donating their money to organise themselves to build another oduduwa nation. We also have the same capacity to do the same as IPOB but we won't.

We also have yorubas all over Latin America, Europe, and other parts of the world.

I wish IPOB success in their quest because with their success, it becomes a motivation for other regions in Africa to do the same
tunjion:
The truth is we yorubas should stop opening thread to speak for south south minority.

Biafra from wat i read is not by force. Igbos in Edo such as the igbanke and Ika are Biafrans without doubt.

Other Edo ethnic group might even be rejected by Biafra. Some will end up applying to join.

Sentiment aside, they might feel Hausa and Yoruba will dominate them if they remain in Nigeria
new2020:

I'm not Igbo. I'm just knowledgeable of their achievements. Read below...Igbos have led in every achievement ahead of the Yorubas up until the civil war. Yorubas only got ahead after the war when the Igbos lost everything and seriously damaged by the war...that was the only way yorubas could get ahead. Awolowo was very much aware of this agenda which is why he offered yorubas free education while starving Igbos at the same time. You get it? However Igbos have since reclaimed that position since 2000.

Read below article. Again Igbos are not your mate. Whites are aware of this!

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2547
ceaz4r:

The phobia you and your lots have for the Igbos have become so obvious is now a sour to the eyes.
Whether your concern for the vaibility of the Biafran state when it comes is genuine or faulse, it doesn't scratch us one bit. In fact, we don't and won't notice.
Stay in your enclave there and watch.

* one advice for you, buy a carton of panadol extra and desolve the madicine in a basin of water to form syrup, also buy a straw. When the pounding headache from thinking about Biafra gets too unbearable, you sip some of the syrup. You will need it.
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by McTobe(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
After the announcement of the result of March 28 Presidential election, I recall vividly how some of us brought about the idea of a collective unity of interest and purpose between the South-South and South East geopolitical zones within the Nigeria State. I remember calling for a restructured Nigeria that will promote the interests of all citizens irrespective of ethnic group. I also remember saying that in absence of that, a referendum be held among citizens to determine whether the people of the South South and South East prefer the present Nigeria structure that favours no one over a separate sovereign State, the Lower Niger Congress/Federation that will favor citizens of the region, and also define the right, interest and terms that is acceptable to all ethnic nationalities that make up the 'federation'. I remember maintaining that this struggle should not be seen as confrontation with other groups and regions but must be confined in the most legitimate manner. It should be one that promote the legitimate interest of the SSSE and not one that set the SS/SE against other regions. This remains my position!

Let me state that the struggle for a better Nigeria that promotes good governance, equity and fairness irrespective of ethnic, religious and political affiliation remains my primary objective. The LNF is meant to be an alternative where the hope for restructured Nigeria diminishes. Though some of my brothers either prefer a united Niger Delta Republic or an exclusive indivisible Nigeria. That however, will be determined by a referendum should there be any. I, shall however align myself with the position of my people.

The IPOB Struggle Not Our Interest
The Mr Kanu-led IPOB struggle for an independent Biafra is not in conforminity with legitimate struggle for TWO basic reasons:

1. It promotes hate and violence against the State, other ethnic groups and also against members of Igbo ethnic nationality that does not share the Biafran ideology as preached by Kanu and his IPOB crew. Violence was never part of the UN charter on self-determination

2. The ethnic Nationalities in the Niger-Delta are yet to enter into any agreement with anybody as regard the composition, structure or otherwise of the IPOB proposed country. We are already facing a challenge in Nigeria where our forebearers in their wisdom failed to define terms of our unity as a country. In fact, we are working on correcting these anomalies legitimately.

In addition to the above, I find it disrespectful and insulting on the sensibilities of the Ijaws(Okrikans) and the Ikwerres over claim by some IPOB promoters that Portharcourt belongs to the Igbos and they will "reclaim" it. Unfortunately, no promoter of the IPOB struggle has stated otherwise. For the record, the status of Portharcourt as the exclusive ownership of the Okrikans(PH South) and the Ikwerres is non-negotiable. Specifically, not a single inch of Okrika and other Ijaw land, whether in PH or anywhere else will be surrendered to anyone under any guise.

I recognise and respect the right of everyone to self-determination but I have to state that the Kanu-led IPOB ideology is not what my people desire. I also respect the right of our Igbo brothers to their own interest but I disagree with call for violence as propagated by members of IPOB.

I remain committed to the interest of the Ijaw nation, the Niger-Delta region and also that of every good citizens of the Nigeria State whether Igbo, Yoruba, Berom, Fulani, Igala, Idoma etc.

May God Lead Us Right and Bless Nigeria
I respect the view of everybody and I am not given to promoting hatred or violence but the truth is that @Barcanista will not be be as pronounced as the late Zik of Africa in propagating for one Nigeria. That the revered Zik failed in that aspect is a reality to every good student of history. Also note that the state is a means to an end and not an end on itself. the state is a means to the happiness of the greater number(what Aristotle termed Simon bonum) If the Biafrans don't feel OK in Nigeria and they have cogent reasons to feel so, their matter should be subject to referendum for determination. As regards IPOB the group have proven to be organized and not in the least violent. I will like to ask you @Barcanista why did u not condemn the shooting of the peaceful protest by Nigerian Police and Navy. it is the Nigerian state that will determine if this group will turn violent or not by the way they handle it for "He that makes peaceful change impossible makes violent change an option". Though I will desire peaceful separation

2 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Naijiant: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigerians on both sides need to address the Biafran Question:
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/the-biafran-question/

1 Like

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by mrsuccessful(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
joeprince23:
@TonyeBarcanista I understand that u don't wanna sound politically incorrect,but I'm an upland rivers-man just like u are a riverine person and as riverine people a skeptical with the word biafra republic the same goes to we upland people with niger-delta republic.... I can assure u that as an indigene and resident of rivers-state the protest I saw in ikwerre road was was surely majorly carried out by indigenes of the state,they were even isolated protests at my hometown oyigbo and ogoni lands.

You are very mad and I will say that again you are "VERY MAD" we the people of Ikwerre here in obio/akpor will fully support any Niger Delta movement rather than any Biafra

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by duwdu: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
After the announcement of the result of March 28 Presidential election, I recall vividly how some of us brought about the idea of a collective unity of interest and purpose between the South-South and South East geopolitical zones within the Nigeria State. I remember calling for a restructured Nigeria that will promote the interests of all citizens irrespective of ethnic group. ...

So, you were calling for a restructure of the country because/after your party and stakeholders LOST fair and square the March 28 general elections? Don't you think that amounts to you wanting to unilaterally change the rules after a game - in which you were an active participant on one side - has been concluded?

With that your premise, mehn, you're on a long thing. In fact, this proves to me conclusively that you've always been on a very long thing with your brand of arguments. I certainly would not want your type to hold forth for me, or be on my side on anything. It won't be helpful.

Good luck to you - and your followers, sha.

P34c3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by fulanimafia: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sokoto State's motto or slogan has never been 'born to rule' but 'seat of the caliphate', whether on license plates or wherever.

Stick to what you know and stop posting and re-posting falsehood to make your points.

atbu1983:
[s]What South South Niger Delta wants is 50% Resource Control not biafra

Igbo are using the support they gave to Jonathan in 2015 election as blackmail to convert Niger delta struggle to biafra. Niger delta struggle is 50% resource control. This deception will not work. They only supported Jonathan because they got alot of appointments under Jonathan. They are just selfish and greedy people. Niger Delta Struggle is completely different from biafra agitation. Igbo supported Obasanjo against thier own son and hero Ojukwu in 2003 election, they should go and claim yoruba instead.

As far as I am concern Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are all benefiting from the current system. After all an Igbo man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. Gen Agunyi Ironsi set the foundation for the destruction of regional federalism in Nigeria. if not for his love for total control and domination (The disease of an average Igbo man), Niger delta would have be enjoying 50% resource control today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12 day war.

The Igbo claim to be one of us because some South South states were part of the old Eastern region. First of all, eastern region was created by Nigeria for Nigeria convenience. It was not a decision of the nationalities that made up the old eastern region. Secondly before most people forget, today Edo and Delta state were never at anytime part of eastern region. Edo and Delta states were first part of Western region later became Midwestern region, then change to Bendel state before becoming Edo and Delta state today. Some tribes speak Yoruba in Edo and Delta state. Why is yoruba not claiming Edo and Delta state the way igbo is claiming Rivers and Delta states because some people speak ibo in those states?

Igbo may have succeeded in brainwashing some South South people that they are one of us, it is a big lie. They may have succeeded in brainwashing some of us that only hausa and yoruba is the problem of South South, it is a big lie. They are the same as far as I am concern.

The problem with Igbo is greed, self-entitlement and born to rule, control and exploit mentality. Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Singapore. if Qatar and Singapore can be a country, why cant we have an Ijaw nation as a country? Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like Qatar and enjoy their oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south by population and second to the last by landmass!!

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3 times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census
. But by the time you add igbo who are currently leaving outside south east, you will discover that thier population is more than all the south south put together. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean. Some will say they have River Niger. River Niger is not a sea or an ocean for big Ships.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination? The total oil production from south east is not up to 10% of south south oil production!

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer!!

As far as I am concern, as unbrainwashed south south , there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbos were gaining and were in control and were happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern.

The only place south south nationalities agree with Igbo is Nigeria should divide . However while south south clamour for succession is base on lack of true fiscal Federalism and resource control, on the other hand, igbo clamour for succession is base on IGBO BORN TO RULE, CONTROL AND EXPLOIT MENTALITY. Igbo make noise and claim d north have born to rule mentality because of Sokoto State former licence plate motto of born to rule which they have change. The People with the true born to rule mentality are d Igbo. it is because they are not having thier way that they are complaining and making all d noise all over Nigeria.

But how and why Nigeria will and should divide, what we want and what they want is as different as d distance of the earth to d moon.

South south want resource control or thier own freedom. we will support Biafra as Igbo only nation while they should support us to form our own nation or nations. But trying to add us as an appendage to Biafra will never happen.

If south south join Biafra, our individual identities will be wiped out in less than 50years. They will convert every south south nationality to Igbo. And they will so much take charge of the oil and resources with reckless abandon without any regard to d minorities.

LET EVERYONE FORMS HIS OWN NATION IF WE CAN'T GET 50% RESOURCE CONTROL. SOUTH SOUTH NATIONS DONT WANT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA IN THIER NATION. WE DONT WANT ANY DOMINANT TRIBE TO CONTROL US IF OR WHEN NIGERIA DIVIDE.

They will argue that there are some igbo in rivers state, delta state and edo state. As far as i am concern Igbo speaking people in south south will join Niger delta republic or confederation. Their are Hausa people in Niger, there are Yoruba people in Benin Republic and Togo. Does that make those yoruba and hausa speaking people in those countries Nigerians?

The south south nationalities can form a confederation with United Arab Emirate template, where seven different nationalities came together to form a confederation with each nationality having some form of autonomy.

if the south east want to join the confederation they can join. We can't leave nigeria and go and form another normal single country were there is a dominant tribe. That will be moving from frying pan to fire.

Just like the United Ararb emirate asked qatar and behrain to join them, but qatar and behrain choose to form thier individual countries.

What Biafra represent is a single country with a powerful centre where a dominant tribe can control. South south dont want that. If we must fight or struggle for succession, we need a new name like "United State of niger delta" or any other name which clearly shows a union rather than a single country.

We need to set the record straight before south south nations make the mistake of south Sudan. It is more than Four years south sudan left
sudan to form thier country. Since that time south sudan has been in War while North Sudan enjoy peace. This was because nations in
south sudan came together to form a single country without ensuring that thier difference in ethnicity was fully discuss. Some
part of south sudan are now feeling marginalized. That is exactly what will happen if Igbo succeed in forcing south south nations into
Biafra. That so called Biafra wont have peace. It will be another Somalia!!!!

For peace to rain let Igbo form Biafra from the Five south east state and let the the six states in south south form a confederation or seperate nations. Anything outside this will never work.

I do not hate Igbo people. Many of my friends are Igbo. I only hate thier deceit and greed. what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
What we dont want is a dominant tribe simple. If south south join Biafra, that country will be 60% Igbo. How do you think other minorities can compete in that kind of country? Whether we like it or not we both know that Igbo are not diplomatic people by nature. That will lead to complete extinction of other tribe. in less than 50years they will make the whole Biafra Ibo without any consideration.

I dont hate Igbo. But i hate when i know the Biafra they seek is a Biafra with current south south as an appendage to it.
Why cant they support our freedom, and we will support thier freedom. Why do igbo make it look like it is wrong for Niger Delta people to seek thier own freedom outside Biafra? In biafra current south south minority will be like conquered people. God forbid that to happen.

a quote from Isaac Adaka Boro Autobiography (wriiten himself). Read Chapter 5 - Campus Politics
http://www.adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chapter-5-campus-politics.
This was the campaign statement of his opponent for UNN SUG presidency:

"My opponent, Ejiogu, took the floor when I had finished, and what did he say? "Ladies and gentleman, this is a crucial time in Nigeria when we should not allow a vocal minority to rule an obvious majority.
These words still ring in my memory because, as my opponent put it, they are crucial not only to me but to my people, the Ijaws. Most of the alien students walked out of the hall and it seemed as if a spell was cast on the atmosphere. The campaigns ended solemnly and the result of the election was again one way. Ejiogu won with his majority. The last minute strategy. A Cameroonian friend of mine, John Ngole, promptly resigned his secretaryship of the Historical Society in protest."

I am very sure that Nigeria will divide faster if Igbo seek Biafra with 5 south east state alone and Niger delta republic seek a country with the 6 South south states alone at the same time. Once the Hausa and Yoruba sees that Igbo are supporting a Niger Delta republic separate from Biafra, they will see it as true struggle. But if the struggle is about Biafra with south south in it, where Igbo will gain south south resources with Yoruba and Hausa loosing out, I bet you until South South oil finishes, Nigeria wont divide.

If we cant get resource control, we don't need to form a single country with Igbo, we can seek for our separate nation on two front simultaneously but not on one front. What we need is cooperation from Igbo not togetherness with Igbo. If they truly want to leave Nigeria and liberate Niger delta people from dominant tribes, they should support us to form our nation as they form thiers. I bet you when that happen, the struggle will be half won.

The Ojukwu Biafra was Igbo dream not Ijaw, Esan, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ikwerre, ogoni, ibibio, etc dream.

In summary, my point is that why the primary interest of Niger Deltans is resource control, Igbo primary interest is seperation from Nigeria with Niger delta as thier trophy. Igbo wants a nation where they can become the lord, control and dominate others. Since in Nigeria, Hausa and yoruba are ahead of them in the power struggle, they resort to blackmail and cry foul claiming marginalization.

if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. Peaceful division of Nigeria can only be into a minimum of five countries (Arewa republic, Niger Middle belt, United Niger Delta, Oduwa republic, and Biafra). South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single country like Biafra is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” / Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State / This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.