Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle (14931 Views)

"I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? / 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
nwanlecha:
Like seriously, why do you care? I get really angry whenever I see you Igbos insisting that the non-Igbo 'SSners' are part of Biafra. Don't we ever learn? How can you keep being a brother's keeper to someone that doesn't regard you as a brother. Ifunanya nkea, o budi nke ndi mmuo ka o nke ndi mmadu? The other day, I saw some guy's comment called @truckpusher, claiming that Ndi Igbo were trying to distort their history and claim their lands. Y'all just keep making these people feel more important than they really are. What is it that they really have to offer us if I may ask? Oil? Please give me a break 'cause we have that in abundance in various parts of Igbo land.To be quite honest, I will feel the same way if I was in their shoes, 'cause it just doesn't make sense that someone you keep rejecting keeps coming back to you. Also, the fact that there are some non-Igbo SSners who want Biafra doesn't move me at all, because they are in a minority and will simply go the route the majority of their people want to go.
Ndi Igbo are a great people and it should be the non-Igbo 'SSners' falling over their heads to be a part of Biafra, and not the other way round. Biko you guys should stop disgracing us and attracting unnecessary insult to us. God forbid that we begin to act like the Yoruba and Hausa people who have been forcing themselves on us, 'cause they can't survive on their own. They even went as far as fighting us for three good years just to have us as compatriots. What a shame! Is that the way you want people to start seeing us?
Biko, my dream for Biafra is an Igbo only nation, consisting of the current Ebonyi state, Anambra, Anioma, Imo, Enugu, Abia and parts of Ala Igbo carved into Rivers state and Benue state.
Anything aside this is just a disaster waiting to happen and I will certainly not want to be in the same country with people from these other ethnic groups, whom I simply can't trust.

Good thinking, excellent delivery and well stated!

6 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by hensben(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
EasternLionn:
Watch how Yoruba will smile and welcome you in their arms, and turn around to cast aspersions on you next minute.

Oga BTW, IPOB is not a violent group, we are only telling everyone know that if they keep shooting and killing us, we will have no option than defend our right to existence.
It is called self-defense.

And, forget all these online tantrums, Radio Biafra has brought more unity between SS and SE more than any other group.
At least it keeps reminding us that we are one people with the same food and cultural linkage.

If I am lying, watch Concur by Timaya and Don Jazzy, the only difference between both traditional attires is the fedora hat worn by Timay, and Red cap with Eagle's feather worn by Don Jazzy.

We are wiser now, sir.
Don jazzy is from delta state though given birth to in Abia. His surname is Ajere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by tsdarkside(m): 2:32am On Oct 23, 2015
xtrorse:

The Past is Present. The past is not dead – that it lives on in the present.

Igbos may forgive but surely have not forgotten the atrocious deeds of your kinsmen and how you treacherous backstabbers colluded with your masters to commit genocide on your supposed Anioma brothers in 1967-70. 

Mr Urhobo, cease from creating unnecessary attention for yourselves. Igbos don't need you and there's nothing you can use to brag against SS Igbos not mention the SE.

Usobo, it's time you faced OduaArewanistan republic. Your slave masters still love to have you as loyal, slavish subjects. By now should have enrolled in evening class to master Quranic verses. Remember to take crash courses in Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba languages for your survival sake.

hahahahha...see who dey call others slave....your mind is a complete mess...i advice you to stop watching tv and concentrate on the truth...

other tribes never joined you....you just went in there area and claim it as biafra...the colonialists did it this way too...our kings never sighnd any documents to be under the british,they signd it themselves and brought the fraudulent document to europe and claiming we signd something with them...this happend a lot of times in africa....

2 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 23, 2015
tsdarkside:
hahahahha...see who dey call others slave....your mind is a complete mess...i advice you to stop watching tv and concentrate on the truth...

other tribes never joined you....you just went in there area and claim it as biafra...the colonialists did it this way too...our kings never sighnd any documents to be under the british,they signd it themselves and brought the fraudulent document to europe and claiming we signd something with them...this happend a lot of times in africa....

Mr Urhobo, you may not be mad yet but madness is surely chasing you up and down as you and your folks run amok on almost every Igbo/IPOB thread.

I understand that you're making your last desperate attempts to continue to be in the good books of your slave masters so that in the eventuality you're left alone they can at least show you some mercy (that's if they have such goodness in their hearts).
Really, I empathise with you in your miserable plight.

However, just try to stop creating unnecessary attention for yourselves that Igbos want treacheerous backstabbers. Igbo's quest are not for the weak minded, traitors or lazy parasites. It's basically for the hard-working, determined goal-getters!

You should know that you've got nothing to brag against Igbos. Igbos are not your mates.

And for the umpteenth time, face North or OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

Enough of your silly rants!

6 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by IamAtribalist: 3:54am On Oct 23, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

What is the status of Port Harcourt under Nigeria? Why do it's locals keep 13% of it's economic proceeds and have to wait for the federal government to repair it's airport? Why is it that under Nigeria some are proud to have 0 control of 'their territory' as is the case in Nigeria, but when Biafra is brought up they begin acting as if someone is getting ready to 'take' something from them. Something that has already been token. If an Ijaw man wanted his environment cleaned up, will it happened? Can he claim to even own Bayelsa is if he keeps 13% of it's proceeds?

Ijaw land has already surrendered. If it hasn't show my your Ijaw passport.

cool Can you show your Igbo passport?

1 Like

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Enahi(f): 5:17am On Oct 23, 2015
chuna1985:

Who are u?

YOUR NIGHTMARE undecided

1 Like

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 23, 2015
xtrorse:

Mr Urhobo, you may not be mad yet but madness is surely chasing you up and down as you and your folks run amok on almost every Igbo/IPOB thread.

I understand that you're making your last desperate attempts to continue to be in the good books of your slave masters so that in the eventuality you're left alone they can at least show you some mercy (that's if they have such goodness in their hearts).

However, just try to stop creating unnecessary attention for yourselves that Igbos want treacheerous backstabbers. Igbo's quest are not for the weak minded, traitors or lazy parasites. It's basically for the hard-working, determined goal-getters!

You should know that you've got nothing to brag against Igbos. Igbos are not your mates.

And for the umpteenth time, face North or OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

burst into Laughter, Lolz, My guy u hate Urhobo nor be small.. Shuo.. Wenti we do you na?.. oboy nor be so oo.. take am easy abeg.. Na Ijaw man create this thread not Urhobo so direct your insults to them (I doubt if you can) .
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

See this Anambra guy that was busted not too long by hopesathand is still claiming Portharcourt man!
Yeye man with no shame!

I saw him.. I just ignored his comment.. His mom is the one from Okrika, I remembered vividly that he said his name was Preye , But hopeathand busted him, that's hw some are claiming anioma here.. We they watch...
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2015
xtrorse:

Mr Itsekiri, it's time you ceased creating unnecessary attention for yourselves. If your ethnic group is worth your silly rants you wouldn't form the shameful habit of always doing attaché to SS-Igbos who don't need you.

Stop lumping yourselves with Igbos; you're not needed. In the Nigeria of today the arrogant, greedy and backstabbing Itsekiri are no force to reckon with. Itsekiri people have proven over time to stand for nothing unlike their closest ethnic group in Delta State.

Tell your disgruntled folks to cease maligning Igbos on IPOB issues. Igbos are not your mates! In fact it's an insult on the Igbo Nation for the human resources in one LGA in Igboland to be compared to Itsekiri people!

Igbos are not interested in parasites, backstabbers, traitors or genocide conspirators. The Igbo struggle is strictly for hard-working achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows, and are gullibly satisfied with the few crumbs their slave masters throw at them while the slave masters continue to enslave, plunder and rape the commonwealth and resources to better their own region, religion and elites!

There's oil in Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Imo. The whole of Enugu and Anambra States are sitting on Gas deposits; Coal at Enugu, Lime stone for cement in Abakaliki; rice in Ebonyi State, Abia State - highest producer of cocoa; West Africa's largest market at Onitsha, Anambra; big markets at Aba, Abia state and Nnewi, Anambra State. 
Even without reliance on crude oil the Igbos have excelled and are more than ever before capable of doing more exploits and competing with World powers! 

Is there any resource or positive virtue you can ever use to brag against The Igbo Nation, that should warrant operating on the same pedestal - brawn, brain, beauty, natural and human resources, achievements, personalities, international links, sports, entertainment etc.?

This is not a matter of using charms to disfigure your whole body for protection and in the end you end up been whipped silly by a less political group.

Do well to face OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

It pays to not to be arrogant, greedy, hateful, treacheerous and lousy.

I feel your pain Ndoohhhhh.. Sorry en. But wait oo.. Y u like insult self ? , cant you drop your comment without you insulting Itsekiri or Urhobo ?.. Na wa oo..

@Bolded Lolz, Hahaha , Really ?.. So you mean 1 Igbo LGA is richer than the entire Itsekiri Nation ?.. Lolz.. Lolz.. guy.. talk well na.. Need I Remind you that The Said Itsekiri which you hate so much account for about 38-40% Of Oil produced in Nigeria ? and about 70-80%Of oil in Delta State ?.. pls show me proof as to the your claim.. How much do your people Generate annually to the National Pulse..

Stop hating on a Whole tribe pls.. Kindly mame your comment but don't use that opportunity to insult any body.. I Rest my CASe

PS: Being a Nigerian never made us slave to Hausa, it is what we like, Oya go Bleep yourself

3 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Goodboiyy:
burst into Laughter, Lolz, My guy u hate Urhobo nor be small.. Shuo.. Wenti we do you na?.. oboy nor be so oo.. take am easy abeg.. Na Ijaw man create this thread not Urhobo so direct your insults to them (I doubt if you can) .

Mr Urhobo, it's no need playing the victim card. You understand that you lots have formed the notorious habit of throwing unprovoked tantrums and diatribes on Igbos; many a time hiding your ethnic identify to escape the desired and befitting response.

Once again, Igbos are not interested in traitors - be it Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Itsoko or Edo.

The earlier you guys begin to respect yourselves and face North or OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.

1 Like

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by PRYCE(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2015
modath:

TonyeBarcanista,

Good job..

*sidebar* I hope you know you have taken an unpopular position & will now have two different sets of attackers? cheesy ....

Don't worry about nothing, stick to your belief, you don't owe anyone an apology (even for your political stand)..
You the most Objective, Right Thinking APC member on NL! Can't say thesame about some of your counterparts here!
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Goodboiyy:
I feel your pain Ndoohhhhh.. Sorry en. But wait oo.. Y u like insult self ? , cant you drop your comment without you insulting Itsekiri or Urhobo ?.. Na wa oo..

@Bolded Lolz, Hahaha , Really ?.. So you mean 1 Igbo LGA is richer than the entire Itsekiri Nation ?.. Lolz.. Lolz.. guy.. talk well na.. Need I Remind you that The Said Itsekiri which you hate so much account for about 38-40% Of Oil produced in Nigeria ? and about 70-80%Of oil in Delta State ?.. pls show me proof as to the your claim.. How much do your people Generate annually to the National Pulse..

Stop hating on a Whole tribe pls.. Kindly mame your comment but don't use that opportunity to insult any body.. I Rest my CASe

PS: Being a Nigerian never made us slave to Hausa, it is what we like, Oya go Bleep yourself

Many Urhobo people are lazy, bile-filled, greedy, treacheerous, tribalistic and dubious. They have this born-to-rule mentality in Delta State just like their Northern counterpart. Despite the fact that they produce marginal crude oil in Delta State yet they feel they own the State and therefore all other ethnic groups should kowtow to them.

Just like the Edo people and their fellow notorious Southern stooge, the Urhobo elites are wont to act in favour of their masters at the expense of Southern interests.

Mr Usobo, the foul-mouthed, boisterous clown, I can see that you have a great challenge in comprehending simple expression in English.
But I shall help you out. Here again is what I penned down in my previous post:
"Igbos are not your mates! In fact it's an insult on the Igbo Nation for the human resources in one LGA in Igboland to be compared to Itsekiri people!"

Make I use pidgin English explain human resources for you well. Human resources na them human being wey get better sense and come get good handwork, wey them country fit use make better thing for them prosperity and progress.

Usobo man, human resources not be oyel o!

Since you lots produce up to 40% of crude oil in Nigeria, why then do you become embittered and agitated that Igbos who produce less (and don't even regard or depend on the the crude oil for their survival) seek self-determination?

Does it mean you can't stay alone and fend for yourselves without doing attaché to anything Igbo?
You aren't worthless as to not stand for anything.

You lots think you can solve a problem by always pretending it doesn't exist! And you still want some others who desire to opt out to remain down with you in the union even after 101 years of doing the same thing over and over again. What sort of a dog in the manger is that?

You can see that you're now playing the victim because I fail not to give you lots the desired response commensurate with the tantrums you throw at Igbos, for no just cause, at every given opportunity.

The insult got to its peak immediately after the 2015 general elections. You and your cohorts began to unceasingly rain abuses on Igbos and their leaders for going to Aso-Rock to congratulate PMB and pledge their support to him.

I had observed this ugly trend for a long while as a guest on NL until I got registered in July 19, 2015.

I made it a point of duty to sacrifice whatever it takes, using the bitter truth, to place you lots where you duly belong. And I so I got into the ring.

You and your cohorts have grown so much boldness as to recklessly attack Igbos and blame them for the ills in the country. Even when you know the truth that Igbos have been far from political power for close to 50 years now.

You and your elites would dare not challenge your masters who own more than 85% of the oil wells in another's backyard, and still plundering your lands for decades now and looting the commonwealth to better their own region, religion and elites.

You've got freedom of association and so you're ever free to merge with any group of your choice but certainly not anything Igbo. You can still choose to face North or OduaArewanistan republic. It's your choice and destiny. Cease dragging gbos into your desperate attempts at survival.

2 Likes

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2015
atbu1983:
What South South Niger Delta wants is 50% Resource Control not biafra

Igbo are using the support they gave to Jonathan in 2015 election as blackmail to convert Niger delta struggle to biafra. Niger delta struggle is 50% resource control. This deception will not work. They only supported Jonathan because they got alot of appointments under Jonathan. They are just selfish and greedy people. Niger Delta Struggle is completely different from biafra agitation. Igbo supported Obasanjo against thier own son and hero Ojukwu in 2003 election, they should go and claim yoruba instead.

As far as I am concern Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are all benefiting from the current system. After all an Igbo man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. Gen Agunyi Ironsi set the foundation for the destruction of regional federalism in Nigeria. if not for his love for total control and domination (The disease of an average Igbo man), Niger delta would have be enjoying 50% resource control today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12 day war.

The Igbo claim to be one of us because some South South states were part of the old Eastern region. First of all, eastern region was created by Nigeria for Nigeria convenience. It was not a decision of the nationalities that made up the old eastern region. Secondly before most people forget, today Edo and Delta state were never at anytime part of eastern region. Edo and Delta states were first part of Western region later became Midwestern region, then change to Bendel state before becoming Edo and Delta state today. Some tribes speak Yoruba in Edo and Delta state. Why is yoruba not claiming Edo and Delta state the way igbo is claiming Rivers and Delta states because some people speak ibo in those states?

Igbo may have succeeded in brainwashing some South South people that they are one of us, it is a big lie. They may have succeeded in brainwashing some of us that only hausa and yoruba is the problem of South South, it is a big lie. They are the same as far as I am concern.

The problem with Igbo is greed, self-entitlement and born to rule, control and exploit mentality. Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Singapore. if Qatar and Singapore can be a country, why cant we have an Ijaw nation as a country? Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like Qatar and enjoy their oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south by population and second to the last by landmass!!

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3 times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census
. But by the time you add igbo who are currently leaving outside south east, you will discover that thier population is more than all the south south put together. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean. Some will say they have River Niger. River Niger is not a sea or an ocean for big Ships.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination? The total oil production from south east is not up to 10% of south south oil production!

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer!!

As far as I am concern, as unbrainwashed south south , there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbos were gaining and were in control and were happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern.

The only place south south nationalities agree with Igbo is Nigeria should divide . However while south south clamour for succession is base on lack of true fiscal Federalism and resource control, on the other hand, igbo clamour for succession is base on IGBO BORN TO RULE, CONTROL AND EXPLOIT MENTALITY. Igbo make noise and claim d north have born to rule mentality because of Sokoto State former licence plate motto of born to rule which they have change. The People with the true born to rule mentality are d Igbo. it is because they are not having thier way that they are complaining and making all d noise all over Nigeria.

But how and why Nigeria will and should divide, what we want and what they want is as different as d distance of the earth to d moon.

South south want resource control or thier own freedom. we will support Biafra as Igbo only nation while they should support us to form our own nation or nations. But trying to add us as an appendage to Biafra will never happen.

If south south join Biafra, our individual identities will be wiped out in less than 50years. They will convert every south south nationality to Igbo. And they will so much take charge of the oil and resources with reckless abandon without any regard to d minorities.

LET EVERYONE FORMS HIS OWN NATION IF WE CAN'T GET 50% RESOURCE CONTROL. SOUTH SOUTH NATIONS DONT WANT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA IN THIER NATION. WE DONT WANT ANY DOMINANT TRIBE TO CONTROL US IF OR WHEN NIGERIA DIVIDE.

They will argue that there are some igbo in rivers state, delta state and edo state. As far as i am concern Igbo speaking people in south south will join Niger delta republic or confederation. Their are Hausa people in Niger, there are Yoruba people in Benin Republic and Togo. Does that make those yoruba and hausa speaking people in those countries Nigerians?

The south south nationalities can form a confederation with United Arab Emirate template, where seven different nationalities came together to form a confederation with each nationality having some form of autonomy.

if the south east want to join the confederation they can join. We can't leave nigeria and go and form another normal single country were there is a dominant tribe. That will be moving from frying pan to fire.

Just like the United Ararb emirate asked qatar and behrain to join them, but qatar and behrain choose to form thier individual countries.

What Biafra represent is a single country with a powerful centre where a dominant tribe can control. South south dont want that. If we must fight or struggle for succession, we need a new name like "United State of niger delta" or any other name which clearly shows a union rather than a single country.

We need to set the record straight before south south nations make the mistake of south Sudan. It is more than Four years south sudan left
sudan to form thier country. Since that time south sudan has been in War while North Sudan enjoy peace. This was because nations in
south sudan came together to form a single country without ensuring that thier difference in ethnicity was fully discuss. Some
part of south sudan are now feeling marginalized. That is exactly what will happen if Igbo succeed in forcing south south nations into
Biafra. That so called Biafra wont have peace. It will be another Somalia!!!!

For peace to rain let Igbo form Biafra from the Five south east state and let the the six states in south south form a confederation or seperate nations. Anything outside this will never work.

I do not hate Igbo people. Many of my friends are Igbo. I only hate thier deceit and greed. what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
What we dont want is a dominant tribe simple. If south south join Biafra, that country will be 60% Igbo. How do you think other minorities can compete in that kind of country? Whether we like it or not we both know that Igbo are not diplomatic people by nature. That will lead to complete extinction of other tribe. in less than 50years they will make the whole Biafra Ibo without any consideration.

I dont hate Igbo. But i hate when i know the Biafra they seek is a Biafra with current south south as an appendage to it.
Why cant they support our freedom, and we will support thier freedom. Why do igbo make it look like it is wrong for Niger Delta people to seek thier own freedom outside Biafra? In biafra current south south minority will be like conquered people. God forbid that to happen.

a quote from Isaac Adaka Boro Autobiography (wriiten himself). Read Chapter 5 - Campus Politics
http://www.adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chapter-5-campus-politics.
This was the campaign statement of his opponent for UNN SUG presidency:

"My opponent, Ejiogu, took the floor when I had finished, and what did he say? "Ladies and gentleman, this is a crucial time in Nigeria when we should not allow a vocal minority to rule an obvious majority
These words still ring in my memory because, as my opponent put it, they are crucial not only to me but to my people, the Ijaws. Most of the alien students walked out of the hall and it seemed as if a spell was cast on the atmosphere. The campaigns ended solemnly and the result of the election was again one way. Ejiogu won with his majority. The last minute strategy. A Cameroonian friend of mine, John Ngole, promptly resigned his secretaryship of the Historical Society in protest."

I am very sure that Nigeria will divide faster if Igbo seek Biafra with 5 south east state alone and Niger delta republic seek a country with the 6 South south states alone at the same time. Once the Hausa and Yoruba sees that Igbo are supporting a Niger Delta republic separate from Biafra, they will see it as true struggle. But if the struggle is about Biafra with south south in it, where Igbo will gain south south resources with Yoruba and Hausa loosing out, I bet you until South South oil finishes, Nigeria wont divide.

If we cant get resource control, we don't need to form a single country with Igbo, we can seek for our separate nation on two front simultaneously but not on one front. What we need is cooperation from Igbo not togetherness with Igbo. If they truly want to leave Nigeria and liberate Niger delta people from dominant tribes, they should support us to form our nation as they form thiers. I bet you when that happen, the struggle will be half won.

The Ojukwu Biafra was Igbo dream not Ijaw, Esan, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ikwerre, ogoni, ibibio, etc dream.

In summary, my point is that why the primary interest of Niger Deltans is resource control, Igbo primary interest is seperation from Nigeria with Niger delta as thier trophy. Igbo wants a nation where they can become the lord, control and dominate others. Since in Nigeria, Hausa and yoruba are ahead of them in the power struggle, they resort to blackmail and cry foul claiming marginalization.

if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. Peaceful division of Nigeria can only be into a minimum of five countries (Arewa republic, Niger Middle belt, United Niger Delta, Oduwa republic, and Biafra). South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single country like Biafra is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Enahi(f): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2015
atbu1983:
What South South Niger Delta wants is 50% Resource Control not biafra

Igbo are using the support they gave to Jonathan in 2015 election as blackmail to convert Niger delta struggle to biafra. Niger delta struggle is 50% resource control. This deception will not work. They only supported Jonathan because they got alot of appointments under Jonathan. They are just selfish and greedy people. Niger Delta Struggle is completely different from biafra agitation. Igbo supported Obasanjo against thier own son and hero Ojukwu in 2003 election, they should go and claim yoruba instead.

As far as I am concern Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are all benefiting from the current system. After all an Igbo man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. Gen Agunyi Ironsi set the foundation for the destruction of regional federalism in Nigeria. if not for his love for total control and domination (The disease of an average Igbo man), Niger delta would have be enjoying 50% resource control today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12 day war.

The Igbo claim to be one of us because some South South states were part of the old Eastern region. First of all, eastern region was created by Nigeria for Nigeria convenience. It was not a decision of the nationalities that made up the old eastern region. Secondly before most people forget, today Edo and Delta state were never at anytime part of eastern region. Edo and Delta states were first part of Western region later became Midwestern region, then change to Bendel state before becoming Edo and Delta state today. Some tribes speak Yoruba in Edo and Delta state. Why is yoruba not claiming Edo and Delta state the way igbo is claiming Rivers and Delta states because some people speak ibo in those states?

Igbo may have succeeded in brainwashing some South South people that they are one of us, it is a big lie. They may have succeeded in brainwashing some of us that only hausa and yoruba is the problem of South South, it is a big lie. They are the same as far as I am concern.

The problem with Igbo is greed, self-entitlement and born to rule, control and exploit mentality. Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Singapore. if Qatar and Singapore can be a country, why cant we have an Ijaw nation as a country? Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like Qatar and enjoy their oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south by population and second to the last by landmass!!

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3 times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census
. But by the time you add igbo who are currently leaving outside south east, you will discover that thier population is more than all the south south put together. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean. Some will say they have River Niger. River Niger is not a sea or an ocean for big Ships.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination? The total oil production from south east is not up to 10% of south south oil production!

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer!!

As far as I am concern, as unbrainwashed south south , there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbos were gaining and were in control and were happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern.

The only place south south nationalities agree with Igbo is Nigeria should divide . However while south south clamour for succession is base on lack of true fiscal Federalism and resource control, on the other hand, igbo clamour for succession is base on IGBO BORN TO RULE, CONTROL AND EXPLOIT MENTALITY. Igbo make noise and claim d north have born to rule mentality because of Sokoto State former licence plate motto of born to rule which they have change. The People with the true born to rule mentality are d Igbo. it is because they are not having thier way that they are complaining and making all d noise all over Nigeria.

But how and why Nigeria will and should divide, what we want and what they want is as different as d distance of the earth to d moon.

South south want resource control or thier own freedom. we will support Biafra as Igbo only nation while they should support us to form our own nation or nations. But trying to add us as an appendage to Biafra will never happen.

If south south join Biafra, our individual identities will be wiped out in less than 50years. They will convert every south south nationality to Igbo. And they will so much take charge of the oil and resources with reckless abandon without any regard to d minorities.

LET EVERYONE FORMS HIS OWN NATION IF WE CAN'T GET 50% RESOURCE CONTROL. SOUTH SOUTH NATIONS DONT WANT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA IN THIER NATION. WE DONT WANT ANY DOMINANT TRIBE TO CONTROL US IF OR WHEN NIGERIA DIVIDE.

They will argue that there are some igbo in rivers state, delta state and edo state. As far as i am concern Igbo speaking people in south south will join Niger delta republic or confederation. Their are Hausa people in Niger, there are Yoruba people in Benin Republic and Togo. Does that make those yoruba and hausa speaking people in those countries Nigerians?

The south south nationalities can form a confederation with United Arab Emirate template, where seven different nationalities came together to form a confederation with each nationality having some form of autonomy.

if the south east want to join the confederation they can join. We can't leave nigeria and go and form another normal single country were there is a dominant tribe. That will be moving from frying pan to fire.

Just like the United Ararb emirate asked qatar and behrain to join them, but qatar and behrain choose to form thier individual countries.

What Biafra represent is a single country with a powerful centre where a dominant tribe can control. South south dont want that. If we must fight or struggle for succession, we need a new name like "United State of niger delta" or any other name which clearly shows a union rather than a single country.

We need to set the record straight before south south nations make the mistake of south Sudan. It is more than Four years south sudan left
sudan to form thier country. Since that time south sudan has been in War while North Sudan enjoy peace. This was because nations in
south sudan came together to form a single country without ensuring that thier difference in ethnicity was fully discuss. Some
part of south sudan are now feeling marginalized. That is exactly what will happen if Igbo succeed in forcing south south nations into
Biafra. That so called Biafra wont have peace. It will be another Somalia!!!!

For peace to rain let Igbo form Biafra from the Five south east state and let the the six states in south south form a confederation or seperate nations. Anything outside this will never work.

I do not hate Igbo people. Many of my friends are Igbo. I only hate thier deceit and greed. what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
What we dont want is a dominant tribe simple. If south south join Biafra, that country will be 60% Igbo. How do you think other minorities can compete in that kind of country? Whether we like it or not we both know that Igbo are not diplomatic people by nature. That will lead to complete extinction of other tribe. in less than 50years they will make the whole Biafra Ibo without any consideration.

I dont hate Igbo. But i hate when i know the Biafra they seek is a Biafra with current south south as an appendage to it.
Why cant they support our freedom, and we will support thier freedom. Why do igbo make it look like it is wrong for Niger Delta people to seek thier own freedom outside Biafra? In biafra current south south minority will be like conquered people. God forbid that to happen.

a quote from Isaac Adaka Boro Autobiography (wriiten himself). Read Chapter 5 - Campus Politics
http://www.adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chapter-5-campus-politics.
This was the campaign statement of his opponent for UNN SUG presidency:

"My opponent, Ejiogu, took the floor when I had finished, and what did he say? "Ladies and gentleman, this is a crucial time in Nigeria when we should not allow a vocal minority to rule an obvious majority.
These words still ring in my memory because, as my opponent put it, they are crucial not only to me but to my people, the Ijaws. Most of the alien students walked out of the hall and it seemed as if a spell was cast on the atmosphere. The campaigns ended solemnly and the result of the election was again one way. Ejiogu won with his majority. The last minute strategy. A Cameroonian friend of mine, John Ngole, promptly resigned his secretaryship of the Historical Society in protest."

I am very sure that Nigeria will divide faster if Igbo seek Biafra with 5 south east state alone and Niger delta republic seek a country with the 6 South south states alone at the same time. Once the Hausa and Yoruba sees that Igbo are supporting a Niger Delta republic separate from Biafra, they will see it as true struggle. But if the struggle is about Biafra with south south in it, where Igbo will gain south south resources with Yoruba and Hausa loosing out, I bet you until South South oil finishes, Nigeria wont divide.

If we cant get resource control, we don't need to form a single country with Igbo, we can seek for our separate nation on two front simultaneously but not on one front. What we need is cooperation from Igbo not togetherness with Igbo. If they truly want to leave Nigeria and liberate Niger delta people from dominant tribes, they should support us to form our nation as they form thiers. I bet you when that happen, the struggle will be half won.

The Ojukwu Biafra was Igbo dream not Ijaw, Esan, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ikwerre, ogoni, ibibio, etc dream.

In summary, my point is that why the primary interest of Niger Deltans is resource control, Igbo primary interest is seperation from Nigeria with Niger delta as thier trophy. Igbo wants a nation where they can become the lord, control and dominate others. Since in Nigeria, Hausa and yoruba are ahead of them in the power struggle, they resort to blackmail and cry foul claiming marginalization.

if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. Peaceful division of Nigeria can only be into a minimum of five countries (Arewa republic, Niger Middle belt, United Niger Delta, Oduwa republic, and Biafra). South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single country like Biafra is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth

This is what I believe in, you have hit the nail on the head. God bless you.
I think the South South needs to come together and speak with one voice.
The igbos need people to tell them the truth, enough is enough.

Nonsense hypocrites, they don't believe in Nigeria but believes in the old Eastern region that was created by Nigerians.
Idiotic porcupines.
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by cross50(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2015
@TonyeBarcanista. Can you die for this fuucked-up country? Nigeria is a ZOO take it or leave it.
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Yujin(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2015
Why do a majority of dissident voices here think our hands of friendship extended to our closest neighbours in the old eastern region is because of oil? Why? Its quite sad that some of these minorities can buy into the false tales being told them by their own worst enemies. For the umpteenth time we are not after any oil because we do have such in abundance within our own lands. We are only concerned by the suffering we see in their midst which we know should be if a responsible government should be in place. We have made it clear that whosoever doesn't want to join us in our bid and escape the evil in Nigeria should stay back with her. We are Ok with that. We can't determine your destiny for you. Pls, on behalf of other Igbos I say while any minority group in the old eastern region is welcome to forge a united front with us in our quest for freedom and which the name of the new country would be subject to the agreement of all, those who distrust us and cannot join us should feel free to remain in Nigeria. We are not offended by any and wouldn't malign them so they in return should not malign us too. Wish us well in our quest and God will bless everyone. Help support our call for referendum to enable us determine our future. Thanks for the anticipated understanding.

1 Like

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by nairalndPOLICE: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

In addition to the above, I find it disrespectful and insulting on the sensibilities of the Ijaws(Okrikans) and the Ikwerres over claim by some IPOB promoters that Portharcourt belongs to the Igbos and they will "reclaim" it. Unfortunately, no promoter of the IPOB struggle has stated otherwise. For the record, the status of Portharcourt as the exclusive ownership of the Okrikans(PH South) and the Ikwerres is non-negotiable. [b]Specifically, not a single inch of Okrika and other Ijaw land, whether in PH or anywhere else will be surrendered to anyone under any guise.

I recognise and respect the right of everyone to self-determination but I have to state that the Kanu-led IPOB ideology is not what my people desire. I also respect the right of our Igbo brothers to their own interest but I disagree with call for violence as propagated by members of IPOB.

SMH

1 Like

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Olabestonic001(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2015
xtrorse:

Finally, Xtorse has been busted. You are coward who feigned Niger/Delta some months ago and now it obvious you have no balls to claim who you really are. You are as guilty as others who won't face reality in life and would rather blame all and sundry for their misfortunes.
The weakest man on earth is the man who blame all but himself for the effects of his actions. You and those pained creatures who parade secessionist rants because you hated PMB so much and transferred that to anyone who supports him and all who did not support your position have no opportunity to carry out your agenda in this generation: NEVER! Wait till an Igbo man becomes a president! Not with PMB! Give him the chance to pass or fail.
I repeat that your painments over political loss will continue forever if you can't move forward after a defeat. My regards for you has dwindled today because you are a fraud, inconsistent and a hatefilled creature that normal humans should never deal with. You are exposed at last.

I'm a staunch Yoruba man who have great and wonderful Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Egun, Ijaw, Ilaje, Ogoni, Portuguese, Indians, Lebanese and many nationals has good friends. I thought you were a correct creature to reason with but the fact you have lied on your stance and your hatred for a whole tribe will most likely consume you. Become a man of Integrity and parade yourself as a good Igbo man.
FYI: I'm marrying an Igbo lady and all these hates and painments won't even stop love .
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Ofodirinwa: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by tsdarkside(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
xtrorse:

Many Urhobo people are lazy, bile-filled, greedy, treacheerous, tribalistic and dubious. They have this born-to-rule mentality in Delta State just like their Northern counterpart. Despite the fact that they produce marginal crude oil in Delta State yet they feel they own the State and therefore all other ethnic groups should kowtow to them.

Just like the Edo people and their fellow notorious Southern stooge, the Urhobo elites are wont to act in favour of their masters at the expense of Southern interests.

Mr Usobo, the foul-mouthed, boisterous clown, I can see that you have a great challenge in comprehending simple expression in English.
But I shall help you out. Here again is what I penned down in my previous post:
"Igbos are not your mates! In fact it's an insult on the Igbo Nation for the human resources in one LGA in Igboland to be compared to Itsekiri people!"

Make I use pidgin English explain human resources for you well. Human resources na them human being wey get better sense and come get good handwork, wey them country fit use make better thing for them prosperity and progress.

Usobo man, human resources not be oyel o!

Since you lots produce up to 40% of crude oil in Nigeria, why then do you become embittered and agitated that Igbos who produce less (and don't even regard or depend on the the crude oil for their survival) seek self-determination?

Does it mean you can't stay alone and fend for yourselves without doing attaché to anything Igbo?
You aren't worthless as to not stand for anything.

You lots think you can solve a problem by always pretending it doesn't exist! And you still want some others who desire to opt out to remain down with you in the union even after 101 years of doing the same thing over and over again. What sort of a dog in the manger is that?

You can see that you're now playing the victim because I fail not to give you lots the desired response commensurate with the tantrums you throw at Igbos, for no just cause, at every given opportunity.

The insult got to its peak immediately after the 2015 general elections. You and your cohorts began to unceasingly rain abuses on Igbos and their leaders for going to Aso-Rock to congratulate PMB and pledge their support to him.

I had observed this ugly trend for a long while as a guest on NL until I got registered in July 19, 2015.

I made it a point of duty to sacrifice whatever it takes, using the bitter truth, to place you lots where you duly belong. And I so I got into the ring.

You and your cohorts have grown so much boldness as to recklessly attack Igbos and blame them for the ills in the country. Even when you know the truth that Igbos have been far from political power for close to 50 years now.

You and your elites would dare not challenge your masters who own more than 85% of the oil wells in another's backyard, and still plundering your lands for decades now and looting the commonwealth to better their own region, religion and elites.

You've got freedom of association and so you're ever free to merge with any group of your choice but certainly not anything Igbo. You can still choose to face North or OduaArewanistan republic. It's your choice and destiny. Cease dragging gbos into your desperate attempts at survival.

abegi...park well!...we are not against igbos,we are against biafrauds...now,go hug an iroko tree.....!!!.... angry angry angry angry
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by IamAtribalist: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1569232_passport_001_jpega3e89b4efafc9d47024d8f7c6928ff98

cool Two things:

1. So Biafra is an Igbo nation not a SS/SE nation. Noted.

2. Can you travel to other countries with your Biafra passport?

1 Like

Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Olabestonic001:

Finally, Xtorse has been busted. You are coward who feigned Niger/Delta some months ago and now it obvious you have no balls to claim who you really are. You are as guilty as others who won't face reality in life and would rather blame all and sundry for their misfortunes.
The weakest man on earth is the man who blame all but himself for the effects of his actions. You and those pained creatures who parade secessionist rants because you hated PMB so much and transferred that to anyone who supports him and all who did not support your position have no opportunity to carry out your agenda in this generation: NEVER! Wait till an Igbo man becomes a president! Not with PMB! Give him the chance to pass or fail.
I repeat that your painments over political loss will continue forever if you can't move forward after a defeat. My regards for you has dwindled today because you are a fraud, inconsistent and a hatefilled creature that normal humans should never deal with. You are exposed at last.

I'm a staunch Yoruba man who have great and wonderful Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Egun, Ijaw, Ilaje, Ogoni, Portuguese, Indians, Lebanese and many nationals has good friends. I thought you were a correct creature to reason with but the fact you have lied on your stance and your hatred for a whole tribe will most likely consume you. Become a man of Integrity and parade yourself as a good Igbo man.
FYI: I'm marrying an Igbo lady and all these hates and painments won't even stop love .

See painments...me busted! And for what should I condescend that low to engage a weak, inconsistent and repugnant creature like you? Olabestonic001, are you well at all? Do I look like a member of your miserable, lying Yoruba tribe who do not stand for anything?

Do I belong to the most tribalistic Yoruba group that have made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs? You're simply a pained and frustrated ass-licking slave and coward from a loud-mouthed, arrogant and selfish tribe.

I do not belong to your notorious treacheerous backstabbers and bile-filled beings who cannot be trusted and who rarely appreciate the good in other people. And just like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi stated, "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA".
Simply count me out of your misery!

I gave you my support to go ahead with your marriage to the Igbo lady and you were happy about that. And I made it clear to you that the quest for nationhood cannot be sacrificed on the altar of marriage!

Ever since I came in contact with you on NL I have never considered you as a trustworthy person. You feast and relish in lies and falsehood. You are terribly a repugnant, cunning fellow. You're a fraud and a bloody coward!

It's no good spreading lies and falsehood online to paint other people black just because I have countered your lies and dealt so much with you online using the truth to your shame. Now you think you can score some cheap points for your biased, lying generation of greedy treasury looters.

For the benefit of your readership do well to produce the evidence where I claimed your political 'Niger-delta'. You've got 12 hours to prove yourself else you'll not escape being consumed by the hatred in your heart.

The main problem you and your tribe have is that you consider anyone telling you the bitter truth as an enemy. You'd rather I massage your silly ego but I won't and I can't and so you can continue to hold your contrary view to the truth at your peril and to your perpetual shame.
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
tsdarkside:
abegi...park well!...we are not against igbos,we are against biafrauds...now,go hug an iroko tree.....!!!.... angry angry angry angry

Usobo wayo, the boisterous clown from a dubious generation of lazy parasites and backstabbers, you've got nothing on the Igbo Nation and its affairs.

Now run along and go master Quranic verses before your slave masters find you wanting in your forthcoming OduaArewanistan republic and be ready to perpetually knock your foreheads on the ground else you will be reduced to suya meat...
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by tsdarkside(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
xtrorse:

Usobo wayo, the boisterous clown from a dubious generation of lazy parasites and backstabbers, you've got nothing on the Igbo Nation and its affairs.

Now run along and go master Quranic verses before your slave masters find you wanting in your forthcoming OduaArewanistan republic and be ready to perpetually knock your foreheads on the ground else you will be reduced to suya meat...

wowww....you people realy have phantasie..i applause.......idiaaaaaat.!!!::::
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
tsdarkside:
wowww....you people realy have phantasie..i applause.......idiaaaaaat.!!!::::

Deluded cretin from a dubious, backstabbing clan of murderers...
Re: My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle by REDRADARRR(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Coolabbie:
Dont weep for us, our land is overflowing with water.
Rather weep for your red-earth, gully erosion stricken land. The tears will be useful over there.

Bros you are on POINT..........Make them go Cry for Onitsha Bridge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR / PDP, Atiku’s Witnesses Sing Discordant Tunes / 2023 Presidency: PDP Zoning Tradition Stands, Ayu Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.