Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,243 members, 7,839,287 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 (863 Views)

Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... / Romance At Ziggy's Bar / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by M40(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2009
wink
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Pataki: 10:41am On May 03, 2009
You are without any doubts, a wicked man. You reason with your emotions rather than with your head. A relationship with a minimum of 10 years difference in age is a NO-NO for me. Not to even dabble into the fact she is now married. You are thriving on the fact she was once emotionally unstable and you were there for her. . . . . and since then you feel the relationship should blossom. Who is owning who here? She does not owe you any emotional feelings and best you let her go.

She is married and she has moved on. At your age, I do expect you do be married rather than toy on the emotions of a woman who is now married (no matter the circumstances leading to her marriage).

Some women are utterly foolish as well. Marriage into two months and she does not like the dude. And you do not respect the sanctity of marriage. What a senseless generation we are in.
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by M40(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2009
wink wink
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Pataki: 11:00am On May 03, 2009
Is she the first and only woman you have ever helped and you fell in love with? What makes this particular woman so special that you fell in love with her?

Are you saying you are married? Did she not know you were married in the first place?

You are a wicked man because you played on her emotions. You led her on, while you were married and she was not, you know she is now married, but still consented to keep the relationship on! Over what? Simply because you ''helped'' her some months back.

Let her go, and dude you move on too. She is not yours and you are not hers. Move on with your life man!
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by M40(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2009
wink wink wink!!
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by acidrop(f): 11:10am On May 03, 2009
na wa ooo, are u a woman that sit down and eat up her emotions in an ice cream. cant u sit down and make dicisions like a man . u even suppose 2 tellher wat to do. . . . .its wrong wat u doing 2 d ther guy ooooo, if na u nko?
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Nobody: 11:12am On May 03, 2009
A relationship with a minimum of 10 years difference in age is a NO-NO for me.
theres definitely nothing wrong with a relationship of 10 years age gap. thats simply your own thought. back to the dude, I strongly advice you should disconnect yourself with immediate effect from that lady. use whatever means possible to achieve that. you must do it.
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Igwe9(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2009
M40:

How can you call me a wicked man
I was helping her as a friend, when we felt like we are in love,
She dont want to end our relationship, rather she wants to grow with this relationship only,

She knew that i m married since begenning of our relationship, and i never cheated her in any
respect,  its the attraction which developed between us,  it can happen any where,  it happens
actually,  

Its not like you just stick to one relationship and do not make new friends ??

Now we both are in love and at the same time dont want to disturb each other's family,

What is the harm if it goes like it is going rite now, ??
If you are looking for somebody to share in your oncoming misery by endorsing your adulterous acts, you 're in the wrong place, For the fact you cheat on your wife is enough to term you wicked man not to mention making out with another man's wife.
Whatever the case may be ,leave the poor woman alone, if she keeps coming say NO, or else evil that men do leaves with /after them.  
Rubbish
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Pataki: 11:16am On May 03, 2009
This is the problem with you. Your loving her is based on feelings. It is not based on a principle of 'surety'. Which however is still wrong, based on the fact that she is now married and so are you too.

If every woman out there who is emotionally unstable calls you up 50 times a day, are you willing to give them all your emotions? Are you ready to 'feel' that you are in love with them all? From the way you have presented this case, it seems to me that when it comes to emotions, you are a weakling, and you do not know how to make a stand as a man, furthermore, you do not know when and how to decipher what is wrong and right.

Don't you get it? You and this emotionally distressed lady have nothing in common again! Let her respect her marriage and you respect yours!

You are not ready to accept the blame in this wrong relationship, but you are more than willing to sit in this wrong relationship. You truly are a wicked man, and you do not love her at all! If you love her, you would let her go!
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Pataki: 11:18am On May 03, 2009
eina:

theres definitely nothing wrong with a relationship of 10 years age gap. thats simply your own thought.
Your own thought! I am not ready to entertain it. Try again another time.
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by M40(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2009
wink wink wink
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Pataki: 11:30am On May 03, 2009
Before my itchy fingers type any form of diatribe to your circumstance, let me forcefully say, I AM OUT OF THIS THREAD. Obviously, you are a recusant being who foolishly wants to self destruct. All the best.

Good day.
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Moonstone(f): 11:34am On May 03, 2009
The reason I have a problem with this is because you are cheating on your wife emotionally and the girl is cheating on her husband emotionally. It's one thing to cheat and it's another to cheat with emotions involved. I think you need to step back. You're wrong for letting it go on this long.
I hate it when married men enter into relationships that they know they cannot sustain.
Leave her for her husband to enjoy her and give your wife the same respect.
You have helped her in her revival. You've done your part, now move on.
If you change your sim and you tell her point blank that it's over, will she tie you down?
Will she force you to stay with her?

I think you should focus on your family. It is not fair on your wife that you're sharing yourself anyhow.
Focus on your family a 1000% and leave the girl to live her life.
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Hauwa1: 11:42am On May 03, 2009
M40,

@ your last post! she needs help? ha, na manliness and puzzy help you dey give eh? you must be so Hot  undecided during the counseling meetings. make your madam catch you, na fire for ya head. abeg pack ya 3rd legs and run with it dangling in front of you. run 4 40 biko  undecided
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by agabaI23(m): 11:54am On May 03, 2009
*Hauwa*:

M40,

@ your last post! she needs help? ha, na manliness and puzzy help you dey give eh? you must be so Hot undecided during the counseling meetings. make your madam catch you, na fire for ya head. abeg pack ya 3rd legs and run with it dangling in front of you. run 4 40 biko undecided
This na de only thing wey de dey your head everytime sad
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by touchmeder: 12:05pm On May 03, 2009
M40:

I never intended to go with her lifelong of for that matter pretty long,
I just want to see herself settled in her life, than i would walk away &
she would also like to have a distance,

But at the moment she is not in a possition to distant me, she just cannot
do that, she is weak,help, look if i m not there, some other
man would be there,
its the human she needs nature, I knew that since very begning

Look when a woman wants a Man in her life she gets one, if its not me, its
some other, so if I m not there, may be the other one take undue advantage of
her, "which I never took, nor i Intend to take",
I never indulge into any physical relationship with her, and never intend to have the
same,

At the same time i want to take full care of her,, i want to know what is happening in
her life and want to give solutions to problems she is facing,

If i walk away she would be all alone, ??

Wat to do

dude grow some balls. m beginning to think youre the girl in this scenerio
look at the way youre talking. you ar making excuses for urself to remain n at the same time asking what to do
who told u nobody is there for her or someone will take advantage of her
is she not married? and even if she were not its still not your business
she is not your younger sister
you are a married man
act like one!
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Hauwa1: 12:09pm On May 03, 2009
agaba, biko focus on the thread and not my post  undecided. get in with the person who is doing something bad and don't quote me. whatever is in my head is none of your business/shouldn't be your business pls. mind ya business, focus on post and not me!
biko leave me out of your post today ok. Na Chineke m i use beg you.
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Hauwa1: 12:13pm On May 03, 2009
touchmeder, yeah someone should talk sense into him. sometime pple just don't know what they are doing. i just pity him when it all comes crashing on his head.
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by M40(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2009
smiley smiley
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Uche2nna(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2009
M40:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy should i leave her immediately, although the relationship is intimate, but its
not physical, ok,
noooooooooooo i wont leave her instantly, neither she wud allow me to leave,
its our bond, we are bind with the bond,
It cannot be dont instantly, rahter can be done gradually,

So now i have decided to slow down, and slowly go out of her life in a month or two,

I am just wondering why U even decided to open a thread when it is apparent that U have ur mind made up. angry

Like the last poster said, I hope it comes crashing on ur head!!!!!!!
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by M40(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2009
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Igwe9(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2009
what kind of help are you offering to this woman? I'd suggest you ask your wife what to do in this scenario, if your intentions are genuine, you guys can become family friends.
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by M40(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2009
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Pataki: 2:02pm On May 03, 2009
What the bloody hell? angry angry angry

I hate this 'modify button'! It should be removed please!
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by touchmeder: 3:50pm On May 03, 2009
Pataki:

What the bloody hell? angry angry angry

I hate this 'modify button'! It should be removed please!

yeah it has its ads and disads. grin
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by smurf1(f): 4:35pm On May 03, 2009
Age truly, and really isn't noffin but a # undecided
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by JJYOU: 4:45pm On May 03, 2009
igwe, uche and touch thanks for quoting the idiot.  he foolishly went and deleted his post.  ashewo kobo kobo.

you reap what u sow. be sure u willl get foolish men helping i out on your home front too.

did i hear M40 fool talk about undue advantange? u are the one doing due advantage abi kai, free education was not a good thing in that country of ours.
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by NegroNtns(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2009
Hey man,, if you got the means to sustain the push and pull and all the emotional tensions that come with dating across generations, then you are fine dating a 20yr old, and I definitely do not see problem dating a 28yr old.  You only need to look around you and see what's happening to single women from age 35 above.  

The problem is not the age difference, its the immorality of violating existing vows.  Marriage is sacred, treat it as such.  But we can even take this further,, lets say you end up marrying this girl.  Five years from now what are the guarantees that you will not meet another 28yr old that you hit it off with?  There are thousands of girls out there that are compatible with you and will hit off with you,, it is irresponsible to initiate commitments with each situation you encounter.

You must draw the line somewhere.  In this case with the 28yr old,, you crossed too far beyond the line.  Retreat and pray for strength against her enchanting spell.
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by agabaI23(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2009
*Hauwa*:

agaba, biko focus on the thread and not my post undecided. get in with the person who is doing something bad and don't quote me. whatever is in my head is none of your business/shouldn't be your business pls. mind ya business, focus on post and not me!
biko leave me out of your post today ok. Na Chineke m i use beg you.
This one hot!!!. Are we quarelling?

OK I am focusing on thread. Poster what you are doing is bad? As if he does not know!
Re: Romance At The Age Of 40 With A Girl Of 28 by Igwe9(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2009
Waow! nigga has deleted his posts, shocked! what a shame! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl / Is There Anything Like True Love? / Husband Sends Assasin To Kill Wife In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.