Stats: 3,159,011 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) (52122 Views)

Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Isryl02(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by anonimi: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Davidsylva:
Amaechi according to Dele momodu is hailed as the Lion of Africa,was celebrated after he was ask to bow and leave,this was followed by huge celebration from his friends and well wishers.

Lion of CORRUPTION would be a more apt description!

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Oceemo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
This guy have good charisma 2 lead naija one day
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by kamez(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
naija politics is a mess....

out of a 180 million nigerians, we have less than 5000 politicians sharing the juicy offices year in year out.

the rest fall into the supporters category to eat the leftovers.

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by raphoo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
dj187:
Somewhere in Port Harcourt grin
O BOY! NA THIS BE THE END OF THE FILM
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by anytexy: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Even though I know Amaechi is corruption like all of them. I know that he must be made minister as a compensation for sponsoring Buhari. He is a Federal government pikin. No body can stop him. Buhari is fighting corruption.

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by kingdompropty: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
There was once a country. When criminals are given more opportunities and rogues celebrated, then lovers of righteousness must begin to pray.

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by abdurzallam: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Congrats Rotimi Amachi
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
zico530:
Na new thing to be a minister? Others have occupied whatever portfolio that will be given to him, so nothing new.
haterrrrrrrrrr

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by dguyindcorner(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi the lion of Africa who defeated the role model of Tanzania

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by jbinmyownworld(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
I don't know why people are so worried about Amaechi...we suppese know that Amaechi must be nominated...hatters should go and hug transformer.

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by anonimi: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oceemo:
This guy have good charisma 2 lead naija one day

Do you mean to lead you and others like you into more CORRUPTION

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811287_2790619118986504072768194811094285207135792395685njpegf550eea12b19a25305d9d9024897a233_jpegb32c22afa0d01a4cd07838b81038e5b0

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Congrats
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
A politician was successfully screened and that sent his supporters into jubilation? I'm yet to understand the values of most blacks. SMH!

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by ikukuhero: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
zico530:
Na new thing to be a minister? Others have occupied whatever portfolio that will be given to him, so nothing new.
Bad belle. Hater. My dear rejoice with them that rejoice. Hating will hurt ur health.

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by emilyone(f): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wike should go and die jorgrin
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
TippyTop:

Wike was a minister before Amaechi, what's new here?
Wike was a Minister of State, a junior minister that was answerable to the Minister of Education. He didn't have a direct dealing with the President.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Ikwerreboy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
With the rate/way at which amaechi's popularity is increasing in this country and beyound. Am afraid Amaechi might end up in been a presidency candidate in no time to come.
This is because:

1. All over the south west he is been loved and praised coupled with the yoruba name he bears (i.e Rotimi)
2. Down to his region/home, I mean the south south, he is been loved,,respected and praised for his good works expecially in Rivers state which is has a very hign voting strength not only in the south south rather nigeria as a whole.
3. To the south eastern part of the country he one of nigerias political is well respected by the south eastern part of nigeria, we can see during the Apc presidential campaign.
4. Up north, you don't need to be tokd that amaechi is loved and very popular like buhari in the north and that shouldnoy suprise you.

Amaechi, The Ikwerre man, We the ikwerres,the rivers people and Niger delta as a whole loves you so much and we are really proud of you, go and stand for your pple and never let the niger delta region down.

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by ExInferis(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
dj187:

you're the best person on the internets today
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Great man, great politician, great fighter.

He is the luthers of Nigeria who fought the likes of PGEJ and GEJ to a Stand still.

I hail thee

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by hob(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seriously dunno y they r celebrating

Can someone explian
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by abiowoblow: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
We will never move forward in dis country if we continue like dis, celebrating mediocrity. Lips closed for now.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by efilefun(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Paid supporters . . . . . .they've received their bribe!
When you see paid supporters, you recognize them easily

MINISTER OF COMMON SENSE....lol

Wike bowed again to the LION OF ND
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2986986_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Oceemo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
anonimi:

Do you mean to lead you and others like you into more CORRUPTION

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811287_2790619118986504072768194811094285207135792395685njpegf550eea12b19a25305d9d9024897a233_jpegb32c22afa0d01a4cd07838b81038e5b0

guy I don't know about all this pix u posted 2 me all I know is that dude has so many followers cut across all parts of Nigeria.

That guy people like am well that's what I mean oga so I don't know abt if his a saint or a criminal.

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Lancier(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Just let business flow into the economy.

Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Optionalx: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
hahahaa
why the celebration!
there was no smoking gun in his responses just blabbing here and there.
however, he won wike on this sha o.

for me norin spectacular undecided

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by carboblanko(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
alaoeri:

If Amaechi wasn't nominated, you & your ilks will be saying he has been used & dump now that he has been screened you are still complaining, stop hating ain't good for your health. cheesy
You dey mind am? Na bad Belle dey worry am. grin >

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by raphoo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ameachi is now a renown politician in South South even if not number one
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
dj187:
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by showblack(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
TippyTop:

Wike was a minister before Amaechi, what's new here?
And Amaechi was also a Governor before wike

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by sammyj: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Haters are liable to die young !!!
NwaNimo1:
Paid supporters . . . . . .they've received their bribe!

Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign