Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) (52129 Views)

Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by sammyj: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Stop hating, haters are liable to die young shocked shocked !!!
NwaNimo1:
Paid supporters . . . . . .they've received their bribe!
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by idros4real: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
kokoA:
There are ministers and there are MINISTERS! grin Go and ask Baba Aminu in Sokoto or Mama Iyabo somewhere in Ogbomosho who WIKE is in Nigeria today grin I bet you they've never heard of that name in their lives BUT mention "Ameachi" anywhere in Nigeria today and see how a hausa man will narrate his profile for you.. That's a politician with national appeal for you.

Am a northerner but not Hausa, to be candid hausa people like this guy (Ameachi) like KILODE during campaign, now and till tomorrow. I believe he is the most LOVE south south in North today because they appreciate his doggedness and perseverance when there was no hope of winning the presidential election. PDP just made Ameachi more popular.

5 Likes

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Omeny: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
See Hypocrites everywhere!
Amaechi has all of a sudden loved by everybody especially strangers that don't know him all because of sentiments!

The question is if Amaechi comes out tomorrow to run for presidential election, how many of you hypocrites now will vote him and not call him all manner of names including calling him Omo Ibo ni? Am really so sad the manners of humans we are!

Nigeria belong to us all! We are closely watching and following the turn of events!
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
TippyTop:

Wike was a minister before Amaechi, what's new here?
...Wike was a minister of state for education,that is Vice/deputy-minister.anyway,minister na minister.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by athaboi(f): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sorry to all of us! Nigeria Youths i said sorry! Look @ how we are here celebrating without knwing the meeting they did @ night to reach a compromise on top our head. Sorry once again nigerian youths

2 Likes

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
zico530:
Na new thing to be a minister? Others have occupied whatever portfolio that will be given to him, so nothing new.
Bad belle shocked

1 Like

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by lacasera14(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wike's face should be looking like a monkey that drank bitter leaf juice grin
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by lacasera14(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pdp Wailers food is ready. Pops champagne.... runs out unclad ***** so after every every The lion of Ubima has been screened. Wike and patie must hear this grin
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by becq: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
waooooooo, dts gud
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by 3kay945(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have told the wailers before that nothing can stop Amechi but they won't just listen.

1 Like

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Nellypy: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wat was in ur mind!
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by kokoA(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
idros4real:

Am a northerner but not Hausa, to be candid hausa people like this guy (Ameachi) like KILODE during campaign, now and till tomorrow. I believe he is the most LOVE south south in North today because they appreciate his doggedness and perseverance when there was no hope of winning the presidential election. PDP just made Ameachi more popular.
Same here. I'm from north central, residing in Abuja. Ameachi has been a household name in this part of the country since the February. You dare not speak ill of him in public if not person fit break your head sef.

3 Likes

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Nellypy: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Do u think Ameachi for fail ministerial screening. Buhari right hand
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by nobeku: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
TippyTop:

Amaechi was a Governor before Wike.. what's new dere?

1 Like

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by binsidi(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Keneking:
Great
2019 - 2023: Buhari (President) 2019 - 2023: Osinbajo (V. President) 2019 - 2023 :Amaechi (Senate President)
Monkey, abeg do yanga for me
correct

1 Like

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by binsidi(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Keneking:
Great
2019 - 2023: Buhari (President) 2019 - 2023: Osinbajo (V. President) 2019 - 2023 :Amaechi (Senate President)
Monkey, abeg do yanga for me
correct
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have the believe that one day Amaechi and Wike will seat eat together again. That is politics.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Emyogalanya: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
kokoA:
Ameachi is busy building his profile as a national politician while Wike iis busy playing local politics. Ameachi belongs to Nigeria while Wike belongs to Rivers grin
nope i'll wail my 5% tears till Aboki allow him go for president or at least vp and for nigeria's sake where is that my people my people guy
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
O Happy Day!

Sorry to the wailers, I mean sorry grin

Congrats Amaechi
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by 49cents(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
alaoeri:

If Amaechi wasn't nominated, you & your ilks will be saying he has been used & dump now that he has been screened you are still complaining, stop hating ain't good for your health. cheesy

SE and SS love fayose that SW hate

Reverse is the case of Amaechi

Well good luck to him

We await to see APC fulfil their electoral promises
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
When other animals here d roaring sound of a lion they remain silent. Congratulations Lion of UBIMA, slayer Of PDP, destroyer of GEJ second coming.

1 Like

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by bapullow: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
I Like d man na my MAN
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by emmadaji: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=dj187 post=39243040]Somewhere in Port Harcourt grin[/quote

Wike should go and die
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Rotimi47: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
TippyTop:

Payback time.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by j4sure(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
but whats d noise all about or i dont understand ooooooooo
Davidsylva:
Amaechi according to Dele momodu is hailed as the Lion of Africa,was celebrated after he was ask to bow and leave,this was followed by huge celebration from his friends and well wishers.

http://coolestchris..com.ng/2015/10/celebration-after-rotimi-amaechi.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Z1nNXu5_e9M/VijvOJfnlhI/AAAAAAAAA4A/yOqALx_weVU/s1600/2jkj.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by jonitoz: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
the Lion of Ubima, U are too much
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Eboski(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
kokoA:
Ameachi is busy building his profile as a national politician while Wike iis busy playing local politics. Ameachi belongs to Nigeria while Wike belongs to Rivers grin
Wike once belong to Nigeria, Why Ameachi once belong to Rivers State.... my brother were Ameachi want to be now, Wike has be there before....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
CORRUPTION AT ITS PEAK...
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by guysis(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Forget Nigerian Politicians!!!They quarrel by day and settle by night.

1 Like

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by oseo1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
What's funny is that him being screened means nothing, they had to screen him or he would have been confirmed automatically. Let's now wait to hear their results.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by redcliff: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
TippyTop:

Amaechi was a governor before wike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises / "Fulani Herdsmen Plotting Total Islamisation Of Nigeria" – Mbazulike Amaechi / Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.