Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,194 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) (52126 Views)

Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Harrimann: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
We appreciate,encourage and praise political thieves at the same time expecting CHANGE..I seriously pity for the youth of this great country Nigeria, i wonder if they are seeing the level development of the western nations and how far we are behind. Your so called Lion of Africa is a POLITICAL THIEF and you are celebrating him as the best politician from the south south region.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by mizmia: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Auctions2015:
K
so you finally have money now to print your scam. I don't blame you I blame those networks selling #100 data plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
eleko1:
Tonyebarcanista,Pa sukudI, Anonimi. undecided sad undecided those pipu are wailing wiles. Wait for Tonyebarcanista to analysis why AMEACHI shouldn't be cleared undecided
no mind dem
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by nosweat66(m): 12:46am On Oct 23, 2015
ibrahimluka:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha take it easy
abeg, no kill me with laughter ooooo
grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh in pascal triangle.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by babadem2much(m): 3:35am On Oct 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na lie na me like am pass sotey my neighbours dey call me amaechi

if to say u know d kind yab wet dem yab me because of his screening postponement eh Na dia u go see how I gree die like say Na my real brother. ahswear
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by chrisblack: 5:30am On Oct 23, 2015
zico530:
Na new thing to be a minister? Others have occupied whatever portfolio that will be given to him, so nothing new.
hey yah he pain you ohhhhhh
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by Bumcious: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Y are Nigerians like dis? Dat is why our growth and development has become an issue, an average Nigerian man is wallowing in porverty & unemployment and dey are here celebrating and mocking people whose descendants will know no hardship. We all know that most of dis people are hard-core liars and we still support them, don't you know that the support they get from us make them feel they are on track when they are not? Why can't we call a spade a spade? Hmmmmmmm rotation of power among one household which means apart from dat family no family is worthy in dat state. The rich keep getting richer and the poor are being crushed in their agony and they still jubilate.Dis crop me and u are sowing today hmmmmmm our children will eat it tomorrow and most of us will even eat from it before we die. #Nigerians think
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2015
zico530:
Na new thing to be a minister? Others have occupied whatever portfolio that will be given to him, so nothing new.
Which one your family member don ever be
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2015
TippyTop:

Wike was a minister before Amaechi, what's new here?
And Amaechi was Governor before wike. So go and die
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by ElCapone(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Wike is a Fool
A big 1 at dat. Person wey u 4 just support jejely, nw him still pull tru!!!
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by abokikhalifa: 12:26am On Oct 24, 2015
zico530:
what of ur daddy?
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by abokikhalifa: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2015
kokoA:
Ameachi is busy building his profile as a national politician while Wike iis busy playing local politics. Ameachi belongs to Nigeria while Wike belongs to Rivers grin
rivers state pple can go nd die with wike for all i care.
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by abokikhalifa: 12:29am On Oct 24, 2015
kokoA:
There are ministers and there are MINISTERS! grin Go and ask Baba Aminu in Sokoto or Mama Iyabo somewhere in Ogbomosho who WIKE is in Nigeria today grin I bet you they've never heard of that name in their lives BUT mention "Ameachi" anywhere in Nigeria today and see how a hausa man will narrate his profile for you.. That's a politician with national appeal for you.
correct guy......wike kor wifi ni, who sabi wike
Re: Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) by abokikhalifa: 12:30am On Oct 24, 2015
akins56:
ameachi is the greatest politician from the SS, wailers, do not quote me!
i agree with you die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign / Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.