Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) (5374 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by Donaldofficial: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
hmmmm her husband is a banker , so she have to get the Cheque Cake for Him see photo below ....

10 Likes

Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by holuwatobhy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Omg
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by jonaifame22(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmm not bad,but they say bankers have long dickk, is it true?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
not bad at-all
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by dharay99: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
aaww mehn,
See crea†ivi†y + love... embarassed embarassed

Wey my ßae make she see ds... grin
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by Rikidony(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by samonom(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Creative wife, d guy is blessed
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by echobee(f): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
shocked shocked shocked shocked . Na wa ooooo tongue. U haf spoil angry
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by jonaifame22(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
echobee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked . Na wa ooooo tongue. U haf spoil angry
I hope my case is still redeemable?
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by francoray(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lovely cake! Its cakemonicious
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by DiegoNakel(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
DODO LELEYI !!!
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by Mprex(f): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
only a happy and contented wife can do this smiley
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by Sexyolori(f): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
@Op, report your news correctly. it was the hubby that got the cake for his wife...
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ebudox do u want me to do dis for u?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:
Ebudox do u want me to do dis for u?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yh baby, I'll love you more..

I wanna go see a movie at lere mall (INVADERS), can we go together?..
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by tpiander: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
not feeling it.

looks like a baby's cake, rather.

creative though.
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by tpiander: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
francoray:
Lovely cake! Its cakemonicious

true that.
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cool
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Creative wife,i love ladies that think like creative men,wish I have marry this type of woman when I get married
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by olayincar(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wow
Dis is lovely
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by sweetval: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
This cake just made me smile.. Creative and well done..
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by IamLEGEND1: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
o.k
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by b3llo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
This is brilliant and beautiful.... HBD to the Banker. GT Bank rocks with ingenuity!
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
This is really nice actually

And my kinda cake TBH. I like dem checks grin
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by hardywaltz(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Innovative
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by Dfinex(f): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oh my gawd!!! I'm so speechless.... That's extremely lovely
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wow!!! shocked embarassed
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Love nwantiti
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
goes to Victors room to ask him since he's a banker gringringrin
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by kiddkash(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
na kisses go buy makeup or those rubbish wimen are into?
Re: See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
It is nice, but i have seen a better one. That was a fcmb cheque book. Same write up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him / 17 Signs That You Like Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.