Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard (41161 Views)

Nigeria Hires US Oracle Corp & Microsoft Corp To Save Costs & Fight Corruption / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio / Hassan Umoru, New Commander To Battle Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Bokoharam sponsors should be the govt main priority first.Then the foot soldiers will follow suit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by walozanga(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
BUHARI.. IS A SHAMELESS MAN. HE IS CLUELESS AND CANT CONTROL HIS MOUTH.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
we must terminate non-black-mercenaries in africa...if this white-mercenaries dont stop operating in africa,we must declare war on them and kill them at sight...a white-man has no rights carrying guns around in africa....they are pirates!...kill them!!!.... angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by MossLuv: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ok. All we we want is the head of Abubakar shakaeu
Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
opiaoku:

and we now have PMB as a political party

continue

God will surely disgrace every hypocrite bastard responsible for bringing this curse apc to Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by 400billionman: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
SHAME on Bubu.

And all his supporters.

I will end boko haram in 2 months. What is boko haram ? ... Buhari.

Buhari will lead the fight against boko haram from the front.... Osinbajo.

Shame on this administration..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by DonBobes(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
luvinhubby:
ok ooo.
More lying hypicrisy are being unravelled daily.

Lalasticlala come and see oo.
sir its nt wat u think sir.
We requested 4rm USA equiptments lik heli-gunships, AFVs(Armoured fightin vehs), heavy platoon spt weapons, fighter jets etc. All these wer promised us b4 den all of a sudden Obama sed NO!
So pls dnt blame us.
Be dat as it may sir, hows work n family.
Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by blackboy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Power comes with the realization of the fact the it is not easy. There is money and power but there is preasure responsibility and heat which APC is realizing slowly.

Someone that is not driving can easily be talking trash about how to drive but put the person behind the wheel and he will then realise what the person who was driving was going through.

I think APC owes PDP and GEJ an apology on certain areas .

It's a good move anyway. What we want is an end to terrorist using our country to launch attacks and terrorize our people and neighbours. Crush them Mr. President.

God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by FOREXMART(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
This government is a confused disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by vislabraye(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
alcmene:
I thought he lambasted GEJ for seeking foreign assistance to curb bokoharam menace

Only dogs take back its vomit.

Buhari can thus be likened to a dog

I was about to say same but you beat me to it.

You dey mind dem ? Hypocrisy.... . If he was wise and humble enough to continue with EO, many lives would have been saved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by godwinkessi: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pls GEJ I'm very sorry for saying evil against u on this issue. Find a place in ur heart to forgive me and forget! embarassedPls GEJ I'm very sorry for saying evil against u on this issue. Find a place in ur heart to forgive me and forget! Forgive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizFrances:
undecided

why take a space on FP just to post a green round ball. Do you want to get a two weeks ban?
Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by Kylecares: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
NIGERIAN HIRING SELLSWORD HIRED GUNS SINCE 1960
Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by Cutehector(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lmao buhari for employ expendables..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by horlams: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Col. Eben Barlow (head of STTEP)

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by Panzerfaust(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
alcmene:
I thought he lambasted GEJ for seeking foreign assistance to curb bokoharam menace

400billionman:
SHAME on Bubu.
And all his supporters.
I will end boko haram in 2 months. What is boko haram ? ... Buhari.
Buhari will lead the fight against boko haram from the front.... Osinbajo.
Shame on this administration..
godoluwa:
Buhari is a dullard, APC supportes r MAD DOGS
godoluwa:
Buhari is a dullard, APC supportes r MAD DOGS
Firefire:

O de ori akayin, akara di egun... cheesy cheesy
APC now grab power by force with multiple lies, newspapers's publications are now FAKE ? shocked shocked cheesy grin
WAILERS CONFERENCE 2015. For Reservations, pls call the number below.
Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by skymaxnig: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Diegobonito:
Chukwu okike abiama please let bokoharam finish those mercenaries, as Nigeria is holding biafra, let Nigeria be cursed and bokoharam bomb 5 places in lagos and abuja tomorrow killing millions of people. Ise ise iseee
Why, Why? Fear God pls
Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by cymidas(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
This govt don't have any direction on any issue, it high time everyone realize that it was a scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by morbeta(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Beer parlour gist. Source without pepper. Why anonymous always. If you don't provide the source, forget about the pepper. Wailer trying to save face from their senators act of cawordice with fake gist.
Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by sexyellency(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
itsIYKE:
I thought APC said it was weak of GEJ to have sought external help against BH?......bloody hypocrites....buhari you have failed yet again.......Nigerians will never forgive you for spear heading the greatest scam of our time..
What do u expect from an opposition party? to campaign in favour of themselves or d opposite party common don't b dumb dahz politics for u!!! take it or leave it he's ur president till 2019 nd if ur nt pleased under him jst help urself by drinking a cup of water mixed with shaving powder grin
itsIYKE:
I thought APC said it was weak of GEJ to have sought external help against BH?......bloody hypocrites....buhari you have failed yet again.......Nigerians will never forgive you for spear heading the greatest scam of our time..
What do u expect from an opposition party? to campaign in favour of themselves or d opposite party common don't b dumb dahz politics for u!!! take it or leave it he's ur president till 2019 nd if ur nt pleased under him jst help urself by drinking a cup of water mixed with shaving powder
Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by Adminisher: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
PLEASE TAKE DOWN THIS THREAD. THE STORY IS FALSE
Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by volo112: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
journalism has finally been rubbished in this country
what we have right now is copy and paste journalism in nigeria

vanguard copied the story written by Rafiu Ajakaye a nigerian journalist/Freelance at AA. Media Relations for Anadolu Agency which is a state-run press agency in Turkey. the real link to the story which vanguard copied and pasted.
http://www.aa.com.tr/en/politics/nigeria-hires-mercenaries-to-battle-boko-haram/449486

vanguard even used a file photo (i.e a photo they already have in their archives ) with the story making it look like it is the real thing. some people already think this is the actual picture which is not.

both apc and pdp are always involved in one level of propaganda or the other.

the nigerian journalists are also the ones encouraging them by helping them spread their lies which is applicable to both parties

if the story is true, the presidency needs to explain to nigerians why the change of tactics considering the statements made by pmb during the campaigns concerning the hiring of mercenaries by the gej government.
Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
SirWere:
You guys keep getting it wrong................. Apc criticized GEJ not PMB
so buhari belongs to apga ?or which party does he belong to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by don4real18(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Diegobonito:
Chukwu okike abiama please let bokoharam finish those mercenaries, as Nigeria is holding biafra, let Nigeria be cursed and bokoharam bomb 5 places in lagos and abuja tomorrow killing millions of people. Ise ise iseee
I'm not sure you knew your father, because if you actually did... He would have trained you well.
Look at the utter rubbish you typed and using "Chukwu Okike".... Your own God must certainly be a demon

1 Like

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by arabbunkum: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Quote me, Buhari and APC are the greatest scam of the century, all thanks to Tinubu and his sophisticated people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigerians are in for more shockers in January.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by faithfulme: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
alcmene:

YOUR FATHER CAN BE LIKENED TO A DOG FOR SURE

During your Jonathan regime, it was confirmed they hired private contractors and th Government then never said it was a lie but in this very case NOTHING has being confirm, yet you open your deity mouth to call your father a DOG
Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by Deepfreezer(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Buhari eat your vomits.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by neocortex: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
adioolayi:
I was part of those that condemned GEJ lead administration when we heard that SouthAfrican machineries were engaged in for bokoharam... Now PMB lead administration is doing so too....This means Nigeria Army is not capable of fighting Bokoharam.....Our defense as a Nation is finished!
We are not safe!
I say sorry for ridiculing GEJ administration "On this particular issue"

You are one in a million for accepting responsibility for your mistake "On this particular issue".

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
neocortex:

You are one in a million for accepting responsibility for your mistake "On this particular issue".
"you never know the value of what you have until you have lost it" onatisi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard by luvinhubby(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
DonBobes:

sir its nt wat u think sir.
We requested 4rm USA equiptments lik heli-gunships, AFVs(Armoured fightin vehs), heavy platoon spt weapons, fighter jets etc. All these wer promised us b4 den all of a sudden Obama sed NO!
So pls dnt blame us.
Be dat as it may sir, hows work n family.

What i think is that GEJ was wrongly and hastily castigated by Nigerians and Buhari,s APC in particular told Nigerians all kinds of lies and fallacies to deceive us. But gradually all lies they told us about GEJ like this mercenary issue is being unfolded.

GEJ was right after all.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.