Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC (31485 Views)

Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by adegboye1: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
chymystique:
Shame qon APC and PMB's anti corruption agenda.... seems like APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria... Worse than PDP.... Quoting the bible to suit their selfish act qont change the fact that PMB disappointed so many Nigerians... Integrity my foot!
how many times have u pointed to the misrule of Jonathan? Or weeping on behalf of Nigeria for what Diezani did for stealing billions of Naira when millions of people are dying of hunger? Adress d major not minor. Call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by philips70(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I have been busy since morning. How many of the WAILERS on this street have renounced their PDP membership like Ohimai since they were mercilessly dismantled by the roaring lion of Ubima, the slayer of the Otuoke clan? I can see they are avoiding threads since that onslaught against them.
Meanwhile, I have been moving around PH since afternoon and have been seeing people wailing uncontrollably.
May God heal their sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Anseth(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have collated names of every APC sympathizer praising Buhari and the National Assembly for the successful screening of Amaechi as Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
While it is your inalienable right to support whoever you wish, I want to see the day any of you will come on social media to accuse Deziani, Okonjo or any other person of corruption in this country... Shameless hypocrites ..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by ilo04(m): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
God let me shame my enemies, like Amaechi shame all dis pdp wailers

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by PapaOyoyo: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Since we're talking of characters from the Bible, methinks Judas Iscariot suits him better!

He went to the Senate today to collect his '30 pieces of silver'! lipsrsealed

You go wail tire!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by AfroKnight: 12:10am On Oct 23, 2015
When they realized that their hatred on NL could not stop the lion. . . .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Appareil(m): 12:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Nysqd:

Totally agree with you! I was in PH recently and had the opportunity to pass by that area, i almost wept! That monorail project is a joke! Just a bunch of pillars running for a couple of Kms! Yet some people here are almost recommending him for Sainthood!! We are not progressing much in this nation because our emotions do be-cloud our sense of judgement!
SO SAD! GOD HELP NAIJA ELSE!
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by omooba969(m): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
How there u compare such a man with a biblical character? What is wrong with our politicians ? That's how buhari was compared with John the Baptist. . N till date am waiting to hear him preach the coming of the Messiah. Some people are just too carnal . May God have mercy on us

@bolded,

Na u type dat AK-47? grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Appareil(m): 12:19am On Oct 23, 2015
Anseth:
I have collated names of every APC sympathizer
praising Buhari and the National Assembly for the
successful screening of Amaechi as Minister of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

While it is your inalienable right to support
whoever you wish, I want to see the day any of
you will come on social media to accuse Deziani,
Okonjo or any other person of corruption in this
country... Shameless hypocrites ..
shameless.my dear!
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by nosweat66(m): 12:31am On Oct 23, 2015
Let haters go and get solution. in chemistry, Solute(Rat poison)+Solvent(Alomo bitters)= solution(pafuka). they get the solution by drinking the newest medication Alomopafuka on Amaechi issue

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by nosweat66(m): 12:36am On Oct 23, 2015
Appareil:
shameless.my dear!
publish Amaechi corrupt practices and let the world hear and read. seeing is believing shocked

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by teamchocolate: 12:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Hypocrisy is when they compare one man from Otuoke to Jesus and you don't complain but when they compare amaechi to mordecai u complain that a mere man is being compared with a biblical character

undecided

ellechrystal:
How there u compare such a man with a biblical character? What is wrong with our politicians ? That's how buhari was compared with John the Baptist. . N till date am waiting to hear him preach the coming of the Messiah. Some people are just too carnal . May God have mercy on us
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by bigass123(m): 12:56am On Oct 23, 2015
Sweetie you're doing a good job at wailing, don't worry we have plans to start paying you guys in the wailer's association. grin
I will talk to baba BUBU about it.. In the meantime, start compiling the names of the rest. You are officially named the National Women Leader of the Wailer's Association. Pa Chukwudi44 is the National leader. Your labour of wailing shall be adequately rewarded grin grin grin

chymystique:
Shame on APC and PMB's anti corruption agenda.... seems like APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria... Worse than PDP.... Quoting the bible to suit their selfish act qont change the fact that PMB disappointed so many Nigerians... Integrity my foot!
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by SHYPMATE: 1:31am On Oct 23, 2015
A new startup - www.shypmate.com based in the U.S and built by a Nigerian and Ghanian team has come up with an ingenious way for people in Nigeria to save Money on shipping when they shop at their favorite US stores.

They are supporting stores like Amazon, H&M, Zara, Christian Louboutin Gucci and hundreds more. For those who want to buy stuff, you can place your request on their site (www.shypmate.com) and they will connect you with someone who is traveling to Nigeria to bring your item back for you.

For those skeptical people who might wonder what happens if you Never get your item- they will reimburse you and take it up with the traveler.

If you are traveling to Nigeria you can easily make $50 - $300 just by taking stuff that people buy from these stores for the them.

We are currently supporting orders only from Abuja right now. Opening up to other Nigerian states and African countries soon! Look out for your city.

Signup NOW to be a traveler or to purchase an item on www.shypmate.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by EmekaBlue(m): 1:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Most 9jarians hv bkom dull lately xpecially these Apc sympathizers..How easily these dullardos politrikas decieve u guyz..Change indeed
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Billygee2u: 2:47am On Oct 23, 2015
chymystique:
Shame on APC and PMB's anti corruption agenda.... seems like APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria... Worse than PDP.... Quoting the bible to suit their selfish act qont change the fact that PMB disappointed so many Nigerians... Integrity my foot!
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Billygee2u: 2:48am On Oct 23, 2015
McKren:
Amaechi nomination and confirmation represents everything wrong about Buhari and APC

APC and Buhari are the ones shaming themselves

Please spare us the talk of fighting corruption and focus on job creation

The Buhari hipocrisy on corruption has been exposed!
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by DrHighchief(m): 3:18am On Oct 23, 2015
Nobody can stop a moving train. I Congratulate u d Lion of Ubima, d Jagaban of Niger Delta, I hail thee.
Sai Ameachi
Sai Buhari
Sai Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Crixina(f): 3:26am On Oct 23, 2015
Babacele:
Amaechi the Hon minister of Education.
Edu...what

Did I fall of the face of the earth?
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by dekdek: 3:50am On Oct 23, 2015
all4naija:
I am still disgusted by the fact he couldn't complete the Rivers Monorail yet has billions to spend on elections. That is very annoying and criminally insane thing to do.

All4fool, kiss my arse. By the time he was leaving, 90% of the first phase of the monorail has already been completed. Omereji didnt even indict anyone about the said project. grin
I pray ur disgust choke u to ur early grave.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by dekdek: 3:54am On Oct 23, 2015
Anseth:
I have collated names of every APC sympathizer
praising Buhari and the National Assembly for the
successful screening of Amaechi as Minister of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

While it is your inalienable right to support
whoever you wish, I want to see the day any of
you will come on social media to accuse Deziani,
Okonjo or any other person of corruption in this
country... Shameless hypocrites ..
[b]
U and ur cohorts think u are smart but u aren't. Here are the facts presented to u in plain words.

1) omereji never indicted Amaechi. I have read his report and I Av repeatedly said it before now. U fools won't listen. Today Amaechi brought the report into the senate and said the same thing. He even requested to drop the report for the senate if they deemed fit.

2) wikes white paper on omereji report indicted Amaechi which makes sane minds to ask, what is the basis of indictment. If omereji in his report to wike never indicted him, why did wike have to bring this through the back door into the white paper?

3) immediately after Wike received omereji report, he promised to act on it IMMEDIATELY. prosecuting all those that are culpable. It's more than three weeks now after he received the report, No single court action has wike instituted.

4) if wike is so certain of Amaechi's culpability, sane minds are asking why the delay in prosecution. He has through his AG prosecutorial right to start action against Amaechi in the law court but the thug has not done so yet despite promising to do so immediately.

5) Amaechi is the one in court. He has requested that wike present all his evidences against him before a judge for him to determine if he is corrupt or not. So far, Wike hasnt shown face neither has he shown interest.

Continue deceive urself. Case closed. Next.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by cardoctor(m): 3:57am On Oct 23, 2015
The Joseph of our time.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nysqd(f): 4:38am On Oct 23, 2015
dekdek:

All4fool, kiss my arse. By the time he was leaving, 90% of the first phase of the monorail has already been completed. Omereji didnt even indict anyone about the said project. grin
I pray ur disgust choke u to ur early grave.
90% of what? Or does this project have a 1000 phases? Have you even seen that Toy monorail? Don't make unsubstantiated comments!
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by ibisko04: 4:48am On Oct 23, 2015
amnesty7:
Absolutely. And he did not disappoint Nigerians that so much anticipated his great show.
I congratulate Mr Amechi on his brighter and colourful performance in the senate chamber.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by dekdek: 5:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Nysqd:
90% of what? Or does this project have a 1000 phases? Have you even seen that Toy monorail? Don't make unsubstantiated comments!

Shut ur trap. I live in Ph and I ply Azikwe Road every other day so I know what am saying. It's in four phases or so.
Again, I reinstate that 90% of the first phase is completed by the time Amaechi was leaving. Omereji was told the same thing and no one indicted anyone concerning the project. Don't let ur hatred becloud ur judgement.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by erekoshe: 5:09am On Oct 23, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

and it also seems u re the worst thing ever to happen to womanhood.

now i knw why even a truck pusher dnt want to have anytin wit u as a woman.

What A Wasted Existence.

but find solace wit d possibility that a nxt life frm u might be better. But I Still Doubt It.

Ahhh,.. o ma se o!

So uncalled for! Did she attack you or a party? Are u a spokesperson for the party? Grow up bro
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by erekoshe: 5:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Nysqd:

Learn to pick your fight wisely, arguing with that guy is like pouring water on a rock with the assumption that it will penetrate. He's never going to listen to ur point and when you present your fact, he'll return them with insults.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by dekdek: 5:18am On Oct 23, 2015
erekoshe:

Learn to pick your fight wisely, arguing with that guy is like pouring water on a rock with the assumption that it will penetrate. He's never going to listen to ur point and when you present your fact, he'll return them with insults.

Present ur so called facts and I will present mine and we will both see who is talking thrash. U lot Av gullibly allowed wikes propaganda to consume u.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nysqd(f): 5:21am On Oct 23, 2015
dekdek:

Shut ur trap. I live in Ph and I ply Azikwe Road every other day so I know what am saying. It's in four phases or so.
Again, I reinstate that 90% of the first phase is completed by the time Amaechi was leaving. Omereji was told the same thing and no one indicted anyone concerning the project. Don't let ur hatred becloud ur judgement.
You must be a great LIAR, if that's your definition of 90% completion of a mono-rail project! And who are you, by the way? Amaechi's house boy!! Stop deceiving the public with your LIES!!! Defender of Evil!! That's why we're not growing!! You see black and blatantly call it white!!!
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by erekoshe: 5:23am On Oct 23, 2015
dekdek:

Present ur so called facts and I will present mine and we will both see who is talking thrash. U lot Av gullibly allowed wikes propaganda to consume u.

Dude, I have no business with wike or amaechi, they are fully on their own. I do not argue whatsoever abt them, I'm not you. I only advise her not to waste her time on you, for you'll rather insult than respect the right that someone else is capable of having a different opinion.

You need not waste time insulting me, I know what you're capable of, channel them elsewhere
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nysqd(f): 5:28am On Oct 23, 2015
erekoshe:

Thank you, had actually made up my mind not to respond to him anymore!!
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Jaideyone(m): 5:32am On Oct 23, 2015
chymystique:
mumu what do you know. even if PMB is just fighting corruption with mouth he will be light years ahead of GEJ. at least we now have a president that believes stealing is corruption. that's a step in the right direction!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Blast African Nations / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.