Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji (38080 Views)

Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo) / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by ClassCaptain(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
z
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by gozmok1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
GENNY AM HERE FOR YOU THERE IS NO 100% man on earth

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Sijo01(f): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Take your time jare and wait for the best instead of settling for anyone because of societal pressure.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Fraih(f): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
nairalandmaster:
op you are so on point.
You been copying and pasting that on almost all threads... Is that your new resolution?
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by wristbangle: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Suite yourself jenny
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by khalhokage(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Why o why? Genny don fall my hand! I loved her silence on this issue of her relationship status, it's nobody's business whether she's married or not, but now she's opened herself up to more busy body people.
Anyway wetin concern me, no be say she don buy boxers for me before.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Generalk007: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
u wil found d right man after u r 50yrs

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by aprilwise(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
At ur age u never found d right man soon na d left man u go dey look for.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by walozanga(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
SHE SHOULD SEARCH TILL ETERNITY.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
I think you just described yourself grin
buygala:
I really don't blame Jenny for being Single sad ....While there isnt any tangible reason why she needs a husband, there are a million and one tangible reasons why she doesn't smiley

Imagine a situation where Gennybaby is out making money, and that her cute grown-up daughter is all alone in the house with her step-dad..... and the devil decides to come play 'Janglover' in that house embarassed

Pishure of her daughter so you can relate to what I am saying sad

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by princebaby(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin
Ok nah @boyprincebaby
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Greatcarly1: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
you havent found mr right till now?

gush
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Adesiji77: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Waiting for the right man....*picture loading* cheesy
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by samuel900(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by sureboy4eva(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hw will u see the right man with your prides being the first turn off for all reasonable men. Coupled with all the sex escapades stories and scores u have? The earlier you take the time to see the good in men the better for you to quantify their good side to their bad side. Bleep all the money and fame u have. No reasonable man settles for any celeb talkless of the mothers And the nollywood madams

3 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by osazeeblue01: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
BUT U DO F*CUK.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Speakdatruth: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
kilode100:
There's no such thing as a right man in today's time Genebaby, just grab one that has big Blockous and plenty money..

I can't be bothered about Mr right biko. Just give me money and if you are extremely busy about performing your conjugal rights, I will understand and not make a fuss about it ojare.. When e be say no be only you gather Blockous..
see beta pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by klax(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha Gen you are a comedian you make me laugh so loud. Pls keep searching ok by tdhe time you get menopause age definately you will get one and that one you get will suck you and your cash dry I bet you.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by justplainpaul(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
oldies dey marry now so she fit wait for forty more years to come, na she sabi.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by CHIDIEJIOGU: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
kilode100:

Awww Sweetheart, I done marry already and what the husband doesn't know doesn't hurt him abi?

Awww....

Na wa ohh!!

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
After all the men uve smashed, even the right man will flee from you, ur well known in some circles. Be the right woman first now, or you think a man wants to just carry any kind of person as wife just because you have a vagina, FOH.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by lastpage: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
But to the disappointment of those who have for long expected Genevieve to choose a life partner and finally walk down the aisle, marriage does not seem to be in her agenda yet. Asked when she would finally take the plunge, the actress replies that contrary to speculations, she has not ruled out marriage. But that she would make up her mind as soon as she meets the right person.

“I haven’t found the right man yet. When he comes, I’ll get married,” she says.

So, after all the "good times", you are saying even Atiku is not the right man?

This "Bridge" that Trailer, 911, MAN truck, Danfo, Molue, Okada and even Authorischka don pass numerous times na im still dey find the "right man"? shocked shocked shocked

Abeg, say something else.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by MIM77(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
kilode100:

Awww Sweetheart, I done marry already and what the husband doesn't know doesn't hurt him abi?

Awww....
I will make him know.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
There is no right manundecided
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by thundafire: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
i guess she has too much ego dts y she cnt marry she tot she has arrived NNAJI 2mrw dnt cum nd b shouting dat ur village pple re after u oooo but i sabi say one dude dy bang u hard cs stay jan 2015 till oct without gettin banged

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Tamakay(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
I can't really figure out why i'm so soft and emotional anywhere this name is mentioned. Who knows if i'm her missing link.#smiles. Just love so many things about her
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by tosyne2much(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
At last !!
Congrats cool
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Tobium1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
What's her specifications of a right man? Lemme start working towards that
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by naijathings(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
I wonder why every interview must have this question for genevieve?

she just made her first movie but people are only concerned about her marital status.

she is a grown woman who is able to make decisions but people are only concerned about her marital status.

if she asks u for a cup of water, u can will only be concerned about her marital status.

na wah o.

abi na by force ?

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Okies27(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Joelfinest:

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/arts-life/i-havent-found-the-right-man-genevieve/
. Gennie,forget Mr. Right. You have used him as a boyfriend in the past already. Live your life
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Darima1(f): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Keep searching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) / Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Dakore Egbuson Akande In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.