Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji (38076 Views)

Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo) / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by chitexy2: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Genebaby, I am freely available. I am the right man!
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by yebokos(f): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
My prayer for her is..may she find and recognise the right man soonest IJN.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
the right man? it is gonna be difficult for someone like Genieve just like Linda Ikeji.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by bigass123(m): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
My brother no be small things oh...
She sef dey pity her future husband since her 18th birthday, the man go hear when!
Chebi, she's even sincere enough to open up her mind, most ladies out there today be like that oh.
They're professional and subtle Ashies.. Bring the money and play ball.
God av mercy on us. angry

modelmike7:
...... Ranting of a future unfaithful wife. And na person go marry this sister o!! I pity your future hubby.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by kilode100(f): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
holusormi:

Keyboard warrior , Internet gangster .... Stu.pidasz, dumb , docile motherfvcker in real life .... We know your types , smh

You normal so?...
Asiere oniranu.

31 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by kilode100(f): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
repogirl:
I guess money and a big you know what will cover up for slapping you around, treating u like shite and cheating on you.... undecided

I love being slapped around. I don't mind being cheated on jawe.Just gimme the money and all is well cheesy cheesy

38 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by kilode100(f): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
MIM77:

I will make him know.[color=#006600][/color]

Kikikikikikik

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by kilode100(f): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
modelmike7:
:...... Chai! I pity my broda o!! Lord save and help us men!! REPENT before it is too late sis. Everyday for the unfaithful BUT Always remember that 'one day na one day o'. Have a nice day. Jesus Loves You..............

When has a little fvcking ever hurt anybody?..
I just can't do without strafing.

40 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by kilode100(f): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Kudos to you and your Hubby.

Oriegwu!
Bros, can you vouch for your wife? Infact, I am a woman leader in my church, so forget story.

41 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by repogirl(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
kilode100:

I love being slapped around. I don't mind being cheated on jawe.Just gimme the money and all is well cheesy cheesy
yeah...and give you the broken teeth and HIV along with the money! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by holuphisayor(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
LoL...and the right man never found u too...u're lost already grin

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Kanbee: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
take ur time jawe and do it wen u r ready.....

in anoda news

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by kgr8mike(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Don't worry Genny, Jesus is coming soon. He is the only right man I can remember. Wait for him

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by kissty(f): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
grandma gene, Mr right no dey world again o, luke for Mr wrong nd turn him to Mr right ur self.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by SarahGee: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
buygala:
I really don't blame Jenny for being Single sad ....While there isnt any tangible reason why she needs a husband, there are a million and one tangible reasons why she doesn't smiley

Imagine a situation where Gennybaby is out making money, and that her cute grown-up daughter is all alone in the house with her step-dad..... and the devil decides to come play 'Janglover' in that house embarassed

Pishure of her daughter so you can relate to what I am saying sad

Dear Mr. BuyGala, that is NOT Geneveieve's daughter. That is Ebuka Nnaji, her younger sister. Regards
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by wescoboy: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
I love this lady. Very Decent! Oh God, send her my way before Christmas. I want to marry her Lord help me pls.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by temmytanny(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by kilode100(f): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
repogirl:
yeah...and give you the broken teeth and HIV along with the money! cheesy

Something must kill a man jawe.I just want the money.

44 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Fingesi(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
I found some one for her. Not me o but a very matured man.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Fingesi(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
I found someone for her
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by fernandoc(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
My gf looks like genny.

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by lizzy1234: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Plz Genny by God grace you will find soon,but try and be the right woman first
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by IYANGBALI: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
at 39?ok now,continue your toto never sour

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by iameffiong(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
Na so so right, right, right...haba

Has she even considered looking towards her left... Cos gentlemen like me plenty for the left side.

Traffic don too much for the right side, abeg try left and come and thank me with one range rover...that's all

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by IYANGBALI: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
fernandoc:
My gf looks like genny.
your gf looks like our house girl grin

4 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Empedocles(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
I heard jesus is coming soon,,,or Jesus too is not right....iyaf finish niyen oh
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by bstringz(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
kilode100:

Awww Sweetheart, I done marry already and what the husband doesn't know doesn't hurt him abi?

Awww....

CHINEKE!!! Just negodu.... Ewu
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by dlevi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Up till now she hasn't found the right man, while her daughter has found one already. Hmm! she should be very careful so that she would not be getting the right man at the age of 50+. I wish her what she wish herself.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
old woman in young skin
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by endeedike(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
slut sighted

kilode100:
There's no such thing as a right man in today's time Genebaby, just grab one that has big Blockous and plenty money..

I can't be bothered about Mr right biko. Just give me money and if you are extremely busy about performing your conjugal rights, I will understand and not make a fuss about it ojare.. When e be say no be only you gather Blockous..
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by endeedike(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
i will help you mess her ok??
fernandoc:
My gf looks like genny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For “Jogodo” But Ignored Me / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos / DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.