Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji (38078 Views)

Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo) / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Agbanagba1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
[b][/b]It is inconceivable for her to give away her freedom. There are many Mr Right available in Lagos that she stays,and she just said that ward off the questions of marriage. After all we marry to please society.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Agbanagba1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
[b][/b]It is inconceivable for her to give away her freedom. There are many Mr Right available in Lagos that she stays,and she just said that to ward off the questions of marriage. After all we marry to please society.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Orikinla(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Genny, you better say the truth now and shame the devil. You have been waiting for me. Some years back, you did an old school hairstyle and asked some of us if we liked it. And I told you that I did not like it. Then you replied by email that I preferred long wavy hairstyle of White chicks. I was still at the Nigeria LNG RA1 on Bonny Island in Rivers State. You came around once or twice. I would have come after you, but I was deeply in love with another girl. But I thought you would have found the right man among many suitors. The problem is; you have been looking for the right man at the wrong places. Go on your knees and ask God for the husband that will give all glory to God and He will connect you to him.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by vonn(f): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
MBGN 2015 | MBGN - Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria. Follow the link below: http://www.silverbirdmbgn.com/vote. Please Vote for Miss Bauchi, Chikaodili Nna-udosen. Thank you very much as you do so.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by 9aiboard: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Genevieve Nnaji Explains Why She’s Still Single At 36

full story@ http://..com.ng/2015/10/genevieve-nnaji-explains-why-shes-still.html
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by 9aiboard: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Genevieve Nnaji Explains Why She’s Still Single At 36

http://..com.ng/2015/10/genevieve-nnaji-explains-why-shes-still.html
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by kokomilala(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmm, Kilode!
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by bmos(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=Joelfinest post=39262977]

Continue to look. Alter your life style and you will see what you are looking for. You can't eat your cake and have it. Remember, Real men always aspire to marry decent marriageable wonen
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by ucnwafor(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
kilode100:

Something must kill a man jawe.I just want the money.
@kilode the riches that will not give you peace of mind, you shall receive before the of this year, say amen!!!
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by bmos(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
buygala:
I really don't blame Jenny for being Single sad ....While there isnt any tangible reason why she needs a husband, there are a million and one tangible reasons why she doesn't smiley

Imagine a situation where Gennybaby is out making money, and that her cute grown-up daughter is all alone in the house with her step-dad..... and the devil decides to come play 'Janglover' in that house embarassed

Pishure of her daughter so you can relate to what I am saying sad

At what age was Genny when she born this her noe grown up daughter?
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
kilode100:

Awww Sweetheart, I done marry already and what the husband doesn't know doesn't hurt him abi?

Awww....

Another prostitute spotted,that's the reason I hate some Nigerian gurls with passion, I think Saudi is better place to marry nowadays.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by jacobstring123: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wrong ladies always looking for mr right...that's life for u
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
You cannot use yesterday's food to quench today's hunger.Yesterday's food is called "A JOB" but today's food is called "FINANCIAL FREEDOM".The only food you can use to handle today's hunger is called "FINANCIAL EDUCATION".Join DBS today and start making 4500 naira or more into your account everyday.You dont have to wait until month end to get paid.You join today,you start getting paid tomorrow.Just two weeks back ,a friend of mine whom I introduced into the business earned 40,500 naira into his account just 11 days after signing up.And in just this past week,I earned 56,500 naira.WOW!!!!!..I earned that in just 5days.Now if you have a business which requires just 5,500 to set up an gives you 50,000+ every week,wouldn't you call that a good business??.DBS is the name of the business.With a start-up capital of just 5,500 naira(which is paid into the company's account),you start to earn 4,500+ naira every single day for the rest of your life. Direct Bank Saver is the name of the business, Direct Business Associate is the name of the company.Please do not allow fear and doubt to deny you of this great opportunity.If you are interested, contact me or add me up on whatsapp with:08070717482.Add me up for more info on how to get started and I promise you wont regret it..Stay cool and earn for yourself everyday..........
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by visi: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Gene I am here...
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by ExperTrait(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Joelfinest:

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/arts-life/i-havent-found-the-right-man-genevieve/
facing one of the many demerit of being too successful as a wman....such is life
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by sneak3(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Madam abeg stop all these I haven't seen the right man jor.. just drag one of the men in your life to the right and that is it.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by drstone1: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
modelmike7:
Really? Many right guys are waiting for you now...... May God open your eyes Ms Genny.

I pray for you Genny. That eventually when you feel you have seen who to marry, you don't end up choosing a Bobby Brown like Whitney Houston did. In all possibility you probably have met with ur real guy,but ur stardom has made you not to notice. God help you sha..it ain't easy...
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Lucasbalo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
kilode100:

Oriegwu!
Bros, can you vouch for your wife? Infact, I am a woman leader in my church, so forget story.
Oriegwu back to you triple times because I don't know what the hell you mean by that. About vouching for my wife ?, yes, I will because she's not like you said you are, money for your punnany. That's what you insinuated about your self. Selling to the highest bidder.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
menix:
Make she no worry, she will see 1 when she gets to Valhalla..

Excuse of a hoe..
hahahaha. dis fellow head nor correct at all. shebi na KING ODIN u wan giv to her as husband for VALHALLA. Nor let FRIGGA hear wat u said o.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by FOREXMART(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
the only reason why she ain't married has already been stated in her old song, what's the title? She's scared a man's gonna beat her up, .
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Forwetinnah: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
kilode100:
There's no such thing as a right man in today's time Genebaby, just grab one that has big Blockous and plenty money..

I can't be bothered about Mr right biko. Just give me money and if you are extremely busy about performing your conjugal rights, I will understand and not make a fuss about it ojare.. When e be say no be only you gather Blockous..

Oh lawd!! cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by fernandoc(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
your gf looks like our house girl grin
That's nice. Your peeps must be loaded.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
What my business if u nor get man when u they form big woman men go talk to u go they form one tin see u need God for ur matter go and pary
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Pinkybush: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
eyahhh! Gene I heard "Mr Right is shy around women", what do u intend to do now, will you wait for another to born?
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by front247: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Deceiving urself, wait till u ar 50yrs then
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by newspostng(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
you cant tell me that you are not gettinf fckked....everyday...body no be firewood... dont be shy ,i know your type....you just want to be enjoying many right men on low key
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Macgreat(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
menopause
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
kilode100:

Awww Sweetheart, I done marry already and what the husband doesn't know doesn't hurt him abi?

Awww....
I love that quote Jaree,if he doesn't know, he won't get hurt.. As long as d money de flow

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by baesheska(f): 12:07am On Oct 24, 2015
Oh please... How old is this lady again??
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by bigbossman10(m): 1:07am On Oct 24, 2015
Is it nt obvious dat she is not rdy to settledown because wetin for force or mak her marry she don get am frm one of her early bleeping. so pls interviewer(s) safe us frm d trauma of hearing n reading about Gene's ans of not meetin d ryt man. we r tired of it, lyk say na only her. i jst dey wonda if dat her fyn pikin go get boifrnd abi she too will be lyk " i have nt met the ryt guy yet". mak she n oda gals wey wan b lyk her no tak her as role model for dat dept. Gene u ma slf no dey tire to ans d same qwetion evritym dem interview u? cheesy bak to sipping my ciroc n observin grin
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by billyG(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2015
I think she is still searching 4 d RIGHT WHITE man.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Olaa: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos / Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.