Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

They Disgust Me ! Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Disgust Me ! Why? (3895 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 03, 2009
cheesy cheesy

tope5000:

So women disgust u too? shocked undecided

I wouldnt use such a harsh word . . . lets just say i can perfectly exist without women but i wouldnt want to.

Chinesedoll . . . no open ur mouth too wide o. grin
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 03, 2009
man, you have to look back and let us know when did this hate for women started, if its back in your chilhood then maybe you have to let go of something that might have happen when you were a child. maybe you have been rejected by ONE woman and now hate them all.
also it could just be that you have low self esteem, not confident enough to meet women and therefore using the "i hate women" thingy to hide your fears.
last be not least, how do you feel about YOUR MOTHER?!
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by chinesedoll(f): 11:51pm On May 03, 2009
davidylan:

cheesy cheesy

I wouldnt use such a harsh word . . . lets just say i can perfectly exist without women but i wouldnt want to.

Chinesedoll . . . no open ur mouth too wide o. grin

i tink we just lost anoda 1 cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

[size=4pt]tell me u are joking pls[/size]
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 03, 2009
brownjay, he doesnt "hate" women . . . not all men are swept away by women so easily. Some of us need a deeper emotional connection before a woman can even make you lose sleep at night. Its perfectly normal.
I had a friend like that who went thru 5 yrs in college without so much as a second glance at women begging to date him . . . it boils down to:

a. is a woman your priority for the time being
b. What exactly in a woman are you looking for? Just sex or a mature commitment?

Not everyone thinks with the guy down south.
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by tope5000: 11:54pm On May 03, 2009
davidylan:

cheesy cheesy

Why . . . . beacuse of temptation? grin
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 03, 2009
chinesedoll:

i tink we just lost anoda 1 cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

[size=4pt]tell me u are joking pls[/size]

I'm not gay o, i am now actively into the dating scene now so i know i am normal.  grin
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Dondav(m): 11:55pm On May 03, 2009
Sorry guys, the "love with, fiancee, actually happened to my friend. So i kinda put myself in his shoes.
But this is real me.
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 03, 2009
tope5000:

Why . . . . beacuse of temptation? grin

What is temptation?  cheesy
If you dont want to be tempted you wont . . .
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 03, 2009
ok sorry , he is DISGUSTED by women.
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 03, 2009
davidylan:

brownjay, he doesnt "hate" women . . . not all men are swept away by women so easily. Some of us need a deeper emotional connection before a woman can even make you lose sleep at night. Its perfectly normal.
I had a friend like that who went thru 5 yrs in college without so much as a second glance at women begging to date him . . . it boils down to:

a. is a woman your priority for the time being
b. What exactly in a woman are you looking for? Just sex or a mature commitment?

Not everyone thinks with the guy down south.

not being interest in women and being "disgusted" by them is a bit different, dont you think?
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Dondav(m): 12:00am On May 04, 2009
Hey, am 22. grin I know this sounds odd, but can u teach me how to fall in love?
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 12:01am On May 04, 2009
Dondav:

Hey, am 22. grin I know this sounds odd, but can u teach me how to fall in love?

cant be taught. when you fall in love, you'll know it's there!
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by tope5000: 12:02am On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

What is temptation? cheesy

Are u sure David?? cheesy tongue
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 12:02am On May 04, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

not being interest in women and being "disgusted" by them is a bit different, dont you think?

Quite correct, which is why i hesitated to use his own language. Women dont disgust me, they can be quite excellent creatures if you know how to handle them.

Dondav:

No one can teach you, when you find a woman that clicks with you inside you'll know. Be patient. Took me ages too . . . but eventually i got there.
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 12:04am On May 04, 2009
Dondav:

Sorry guys, the "love with, fiancee, actually happened to my friend. So i kinda put myself in his shoes.
But this is real me.

yeah yeah **roll eyes**
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 12:04am On May 04, 2009
tope5000:

Are u sure David?? cheesy tongue

my dear . . . you are a temptation i agree.  grin
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by chinesedoll(f): 12:05am On May 04, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

BIG DIFFERENCE

davidylan:

What is temptation?  cheesy

Relieved hehehe  Thank God
[size=3pt]So wen are we meeting her
and wat colour is d ashebi
[/size]
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by honeric01(m): 12:06am On May 04, 2009
Similar to me grin

I have never fallen in love before, had female friends, never dated any and still not dating any,  can i really love any girl too lipsrsealed
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 12:08am On May 04, 2009
chinesedoll:

Relieved hehehe  Thank God
[size=3pt]So wen are we meeting her
and wat colour is d ashebi
[/size]

Relax, time never reach . . . when its time to unveil the masquerade i will call on you no shaking. cheesy
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by tope5000: 12:08am On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

my dear . . . you are a temptation i agree.  grin

Lmao . . . . i am NOT tongue
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 04, 2009
honeric01:

Similar to me grin

I have never fallen in love before, had female friends, never dated any and still not dating any,   can i really love any girl too lipsrsealed
                /\
                i
                i
    Soo una are  plenty sef grin great! jus great!!wil pray 4 ya'll
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 12:10am On May 04, 2009
tope5000:

Lmao . . . . i am NOT tongue

Nwam . . . let me confess. you are.
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by 4Play(m): 12:12am On May 04, 2009
Tope my love, you don reach 5000 already?

No mind David, na married man yet im still dey talk of temptation
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 12:13am On May 04, 2009
@poster,  after reading the thread you started about eloping with your friends fiancee, i can safely say that women disgust you because you are looking at the wrong ones. if your idea of happiness is to run away with your friends fiancees then you FAILED before you even started. get a grip on life and look for SINGLE normal women that are not fukced up in their brains.

honeric01:

Similar to me grin
I have never fallen in love before, had female friends, never dated any and still not dating any,   can i really love any girl too lipsrsealed

you are not suppose to fall in love with every women you meet or date, some you will like, other you will love and some you will fall head over hill in love with them.
take your time and choose better , the only person you can blame for your failure is YOU!!! you are the one choosing these girls, not us.
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Uche2nna(m): 12:14am On May 04, 2009
If I know David and his taste in women, tope200 must be endowed with some eye popping racks
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by chinesedoll(f): 12:15am On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

Relax, time never reach . . . when its time to unveil the masquerade i will call on you no shaking.  cheesy

make e reach fast o!!
abi u no know say u go soon expire grin grin grin grin
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by tope5000: 12:16am On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

Nwam . . . let me confess. you are.

Hehehehehehe grin cheesy
How can i possibly tempt u . . . . . pastor david

4 Play:

Tope my love, you don reach 5000 already?

No mind David, na married man yet im still dey talk of temptation

My dear i don reach 5000 o . . .i no wetin i do her angry
Shey U sef sabi temptation?
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Dondav(m): 12:17am On May 04, 2009
Yeah, am serious about the teaching thing.
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 12:20am On May 04, 2009
Uche2nna:

If I know David and his taste in women, tope200 must be endowed with some eye popping racks

eye-popping racks are not necessary . . . she's got a great proportional figure . . . and good racks too. tongue

chinesedoll:

make e reach fast o!!
abi u no know say u go soon expire grin grin grin grin

Abeg . . . na small small now. grin
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by Nobody: 12:22am On May 04, 2009
tope5000:

Hehehehehehe grin cheesy
How can i possibly tempt u . . . . . pastor david

dont mind 4 Play . . . i havent married simply because i've been waiting for you.
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by tope5000: 12:22am On May 04, 2009
Uche2nna:

uche sharap dia tongue

davidylan:

eye-popping racks are not necessary . . . she's got a great proportional figure . . . and good racks too. tongue

Thanks jare grin
Re: They Disgust Me ! Why? by 4Play(m): 12:22am On May 04, 2009
5000 na promotion.

I like temptation in the form of you. Who no like that kind temptation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? / Possible Gay Nigerian Figures / Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.