Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now (734 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / Please Whats On This Guy's Mind / 2 Things That Stays On A Guy’s Mind When He Approaches You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now by Awowom: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2009
I hv this Guy, i meet last year, i both come 4rm 1 town. At first our luv 4 earch other was equal. I mean if is realy possible 4 him 2 eat my skin He could hv done so. Because of the luv dt waz flowing from His vain. But now too too sad He does not give me attention any more. the worst part is dt we dont talk or share our views as we use 2 do before. Even when i try 2 force Him he want give me single attaintion, secondly Girls call Him on Phone almost 24 hours, and am unable 2 confront Him Because am scared he may end up the relationship. Because i luv Him badly.
so pls folks help me out
Re: Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now by maritalman(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2009
i will just advice you to check out this post of mine

how to know if you are getting married to the right person
Re: Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2009
Awowom:

I hv this Guy, i meet last year, i both come 4rm 1 town. At first our luv 4 earch other was equal. I mean if is realy possible 4  him 2 eat my skin He could hv done so. Because of the luv dt waz flowing from His vain. But now too too sad He does not give me attention any more. the worst part is dt we dont talk or share our views as we use 2 do before. [size=15pt]Even when i try 2 force Him he want give me single attaintion[/size], secondly Girls call Him on Phone almost 24 hours, and am unable 2 confront Him Because am scared he may end up the relationship. Because i luv Him badly.
so pls folks help me out
God forbid  cry

@topic
Please, move on from this guy, it seems he is no longer interested you and one of the worst things you can do is to force anything on him.

Seeing that you love him this much in a situation where his love for you is not as strong or quite frankly, ceases to exist any more, you are risking being taken advantage of, get your mind off of this guy and fast.
Re: Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now by Rebarobyn: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2009
Awowom, I'm sorry but I must just tell you the truth, what you fear most will eventually happen, its just a question of when.

This is why most ladies end up being the victim because we fear rejection. I think everyone deserves the best, a man that loves and respects you. If you are with a man that doesn't show you love and respect, then have an honest chat with him and if he ends the relationship, so be it, I don't even see any reason why you should wait for him to end it, if you are unhappy, leave him and move on, there's another man out there who is worth it. Its a painful decision but it will be worth it in the end.

I must also say that if you put up with this guy and even marry him, you risk many things, asides the heartbreak and unhappiness, what if he infects you with STDs or HIV or he keeps a mistress with kids out there, my dear, its not worth it, take that bold step, confront him and move on, HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU ANYMORE AND HE HAS ANOTHER GIRL OUT THERE!
Re: Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2009
The dude needs a reality check. . .Drop him like its hot!
Re: Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2009
Awowom:

I hv this Guy, i meet last year, i both come 4rm 1 town. At first our luv 4 earch other was equal. I mean i[b]f is realy possible 4 him 2 eat my skin He could hv done so[/b]. Because of the luv dt waz flowing from His vain. But now too too sad He does not give me attention any more. the worst part is dt we dont talk or share our views as we use 2 do before. Even when i try 2 force Him he want give me single attaintion, secondly Girls call Him on Phone almost 24 hours, and am unable 2 confront Him Because am scared he may end up the relationship. Because i luv Him badly.
so pls folks help me out

Lets see here-------------there's infatuation, followed by delusions of love, followed by the guy moving forward and the girl desperately trying to convince herself she wasn't used and now she's scared of facing reality.

My dear, your relationship is already over. You can either punish yourself further or be brave and bounce and be wiser next time. Cheers!
Re: Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now by GEW: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2009
Awowom:

I hv this Guy, i meet last year, i both come 4rm 1 town. At first our luv 4 earch other was equal. I mean if is realy possible 4 him 2 eat my skin He could hv done so. Because of the luv dt waz flowing from His vain. But now too too sad He does not give me attention any more. the worst part is dt we dont talk or share our views as we use 2 do before. Even when i try 2 force Him he want give me single attaintion, secondly Girls call Him on Phone almost 24 hours, and am unable 2 confront Him Because am scared he may end up the relationship. Because i luv Him badly.
so pls folks help me out
one of the lessons you must learn fast is that guys dont buy what they get free, it is sad but true. learn your lesson. the time he was doing the lovy lovy was when he was pursuing he has conquered and moved on.

men by nature are hunters. some will hunt what they dont need as food. hope you learn your lesson next time.

legs closed ok.
Re: Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now by Awowom: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2009
Hi friends,
u Guys hv realy, realy put life in me. I finally Confronted him with my questions, and he broke up with me. Telling me 2 "never hope on Him for the rest of my life." Guys is not easy any way, but i just hv 2 try and get him out of my mind. so thanks very, very much. sad
Re: Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now by Rebarobyn: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2009
Awowom:

Hi friends,
u Guys hv realy, realy put life in me. I finally Confronted him with my questions, and he broke up with me. Telling me 2 "never hope on Him for the rest of my life." Guys is not easy any way, but i just hv 2 try and get him out of my mind. so thanks very, very much. sad

I told you that guy isn't worth the trouble, congrats on a new chapter in your life my dear, you'll get over him sooner than you think, trust me, but this time around, be more careful and wise, be patient and when you eventually decide to date again, be sure to go for a guy who really loves and respects you, take your time, no rush, just take your time,, I wish you the best and may God order your steps to the right man.
Re: Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now by biola44: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2009
amen!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies- How To Break Up With A Guy / My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! / Can You Marry An Ex Convict?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.