Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs (66296 Views)

Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by LockDown69(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
"I played with the dog and I got tickled and turned on. In the process, one thing led to another and I had an ‘insertion’ with the dog". grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by LastSurvivor: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mods pls take this shit to POO section..
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by permanentgrace(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:
Please change your Identity. You ARE NOT from Akwa Ibom. Proof this or STOP TARNISHING OUR IMAGE

Seconded! Why didnt he come from another place? Must it be Akwa Ibom?

Shame on you whoever you are.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Abugab(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Maybe you should have come as a dog rather than being human.
Maybe you are possessed by the spirit of dog.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by NiRfreak(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
More women than men sleep with their pets

Consumer Reports News: August 30, 2012 10:08 AM
Seventy percent of women and 57 percent of men admit to
sleeping with their pets, according to a recent survey of 1,313
Consumer Reports subscribers who owned a cat or dog (or
both). Women are also a lot more likely to sign cards with a
pet's name or picture, and give holiday gifts to Rover and
Garfield. Both men and women like to show off their furry friends.
Almost a third of pet owners surveyed have posted their pet's
pictures on social media sites. And love for pets is boundless
for both genders. An equal number of men and women said,
"Money is no object" when asked to pick an amount they would
spend if a pet needed lifesaving treatment. More women than men sleep with their pets

spend if a pet needed lifesaving treatment.
More women than men sleep with their pets

spend if a pet needed lifesaving treatment.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2012/08/more-women-than-men-sleep-with-their-pets/index.htm

2 Likes

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by iamkingzlee(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
ayindepremier:
INI-OBONG indeed!
I thought u guy only slaughter dogs for pepper soup?

Now this perv-b*tch take everything to a new whole level! Weldon, u have proved to us that u are a confirm akwa ibomite (Aya ya)

I have reasons to remain grateful to God that didn't allow my d*ck to erect the day my ex sex freak calabar come my house!

You deserve to be Banished from Naija to Biafra!
because here in Naija, we don't take shits from Nobody!

DO NOT QUOTE ME!
I REPEAT, DO NOT QUOTE ME!
COPIED?
Neğro, you stùpid or something? undecided
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by lumeneng22: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nothing surprising here, anything about cross rivers, rivers and akwa ibom the calabar speaking na dog. To the extent that the dog that is catching arm robbers here in our area was stolen by mr Etim the 404 pepper soup joint owner in our community. Ask your father very well how you came to inherit dog f**king ? becausu what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by awa(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pray and work on getting out of this. You have started in the right direction by seeking support from people.
You can consult a Psychologist too...
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Oppypoppy: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
I won't condem you, I'm not God. I understand how you feel, this not how God create man. If you are still in Lagos and you really need help to be free from thiz urge. Pls email me i would tell u a place you should go. Its only God can help you. My e-mail is iamastar4ever@yahoo.com. I expect to read from you. If you are real.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by wonderfulman(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
call the number below for help if it is true story and you really want to get out of it
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by LockDown69(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
3 words: you need Jesus.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by tmxme(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Confession aye. Dogs go dey run for you o embarassed
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Inspectahdeck(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
You need a psychologist for help and not this medium with enough mad people that will make gist of you.

Please most important go for medical check up to determine if you don't have any disease. I am sure you never used condom with them.

Also, embrace the Lord and let him console you and renew your spiritual life.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by ORIGENAL(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Go and hang ur self
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by musicwriter(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
musKeeto:
Nairaland moderators should be ashamed of themselves.

Recently, I was contemplating leaving this forum, cause it appears it's being moderated by teenagers. This's exactly the type of topic that gets them excited.

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by greatest31: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dottore:
I got this on my profile by mistake:

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Can someone help me get rid of it. The thought makes me feel sick. Save my Soul

You got it alone so leave us and digest it alone. Stop derailing threads.

For once be wise. Must you put it on every thread?
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by ayindepremier: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Neğro, you stùpid or something? undecided
u finally quote ur Destiny in poverty!
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by kekeolu(f): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
[If in deed This is true You need to give ur list to Jesus afap. He alone is the solution to ur problem. Just confess your sins to Him, ask Him to forgive u all ur uncleanliness and evil ways. He'll cleanse u and Make u whole. Accept Him as your Lord and Saviour. Look for a true Bible believing Church to fellowship.

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by kekeolu(f): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
[If in deed This is true You need to give ur list to Jesus afap. He alone is the solution to ur problem. Just confess your sins to Him, ask Him to forgive u all ur uncleanliness and evil ways. He'll cleanse u and Make u whole. Accept Him as your Lord and Saviour. Look for a true Bible believing Church to fellowship. Shallom.

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by IamSANTIAGO(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by fm7070: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
If you really want to stop this horrible habit. Go to MFM Prayercity for 7days deliverance service.
It is not ordinary, you are not normal.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by iamkingzlee(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
ayindepremier:

u finally quote ur Destiny in poverty!
are you soo fuckeń daft will you get your wretched life outta ma face undecided retardd!!
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Austineonyeka: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
I can give you Useful advice but not here you can contact me if you are interested
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by omooba969(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats ! grin
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by JoyPaulLaw(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
She didn't mean the real DOG.... She meant guys that are dogs!
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by enshi(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Well, am a corpper in abia very close to akwa ibom.... I think I biliv ur story cos a cousin sister of min had been in same situation.... If what you wrote is true then whatsapp me 08062360567 for what she did that finally made her happy again
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by NiRfreak(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by lonelydora: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chineke mee! No need to comment. May God deliver you, that's all I can say.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by danduj(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
u can lie for africa undecided
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Missmossy(f): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
For real??

This is too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of The SARS Officer That Killed Pregnant Lady In Lagos With Stray Bullet / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.