Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs (67089 Views)

Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Adortem: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
The lady needs deliverance,dog spirit has possessed her,we need to be careful of pets,some pets are possessed. Just thinking,do dogs release "semen", and is it possible for her to be impregnated by a dog? A vet doctor should pls answer,inaddition,she would have been infected with many strange disease. The person that marries you or have sex with you is in trouble!
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by hyperflex(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
knowledge4:

What do you mean by love machine, romance machine, Love Machine and vibrator?
All these amount to sexual perversion in the league of bestiality-human and animal sex
The approved and authorized sexual order for humans is penile-vaginal sexual intercourse where the human penis penetrates the female human vagina. Any other contrary types of sexual activity such as masturbation, MouthAction, anal sex, vibrator sex, bestial sex and all the other abominable sexual practices are sexual perversion and an abuse of the body of man contrary to 1 Corinthians 3:16-17,Romans 1:24-32 and Romans 12:1.

For someone who has gone into that depth of human perversion u just gotta let them redeem themselves as slowly as they want. But let them just leave that life.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by calcal: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
crazy thing of the day.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by franksam2009: 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
ayindepremier:
INI-OBONG indeed!
I thought u guy only slaughter dogs for pepper soup?

Now this ekaete take everything to a new whole level! Weldon, (Aya ya)

I hail my Akwa Ibomites! for real

You deserve to be Banished from Naija to Biafra!
because here in Naija, we don't take shits from Nobody!

DO NOT QUOTE ME!
I REPEAT, DO NOT QUOTE ME!
COPIED?
if I quote you what will happen? Foolish!!!
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:
Please change your Identity. You ARE NOT from Akwa Ibom. Proof this or STOP TARNISHING OUR IMAGE
pisure of her sleeping with Dog or idonbilife DOG!
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by edward1984(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ok, I couldn't read the full story, Too disgusting, But let me get one thing straight, She was disvirgin by a dog ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
find this bit.ch and kill her before she distribute that aids to all the niggas.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by leaderWills(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
If you are reading this now, then you need to start loving men and seek a pastor help for deliverance.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Tarila15(f): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
This confession jst got me dumb founded,the only one dat can save you now is God Almighty just go to Him....
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by lezz(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Let it be known that you, an Igbo man, started this cyber-war between the Igbos and the Akwaibomites. Lord knows I'd make you fellows regret it. You'd beg me to cease attacks on the Igbos and I'd lay waste your pleas. LET THE GAMES BEGIN. LET THE POSTING OF ARTICLES START.
grin grin grin

Do consider ; the misgivings and sloppiness of this guy wouldn't justify your bashing of an entire tribe.

What if he's only a tactless troll with a phoney Igbo moniker?

I saw the post and it reeks of fakery to me.

Do sheath your literary sword.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by FOLLEY20(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Surely, u are under a sodomic curse & u need deep deliverance prayers. What to do: 1. Give ur life to Jesus Christ. 2. Go to MFM prayer center Lagos, for deliverance. U will surely be delivered.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by chizpim(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
All you need is a counselor to cancel you, then after that visit a spiritual church... I believe with God you poor soul will be safe. Don't follow islam ways ooo because if it was in the arab world u will be beheaded.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by flyingdutchman(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:
Please change your Identity. You ARE NOT from Akwa Ibom. Proof this or STOP TARNISHING OUR IMAGE
HAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
***falls from Udara tree
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by UbiIsaac(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
pls my daughter u are not worst than some people. no matter how your past may be the fact that you are ready for a change is most important. just try to fast and cry out in prayers to God for at least one week. then get a God believing church and speak with the pastor for serious deliverance. The truth is that u are possessed with an evil spirit that will not leave u until it destroys u into shame.
pls don't go back to it again else u'll be cut and u'll be disgrace. for more counselling call 08056946563..
Jesus has not condemned u
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by ehix89(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:
lwkmdoooooooo
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by FOREXMART(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:

lol success really has many friends, failure doesn't. Oh boy see rejection.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:
cheesy ah because say dog dey the matter.

Meanwhile nah edo girls dey fyiok like this but nah for obodo oyibo side.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Uwa2000(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
smileybecause u say. It out God seece ur haert and He will help U
zinachidi:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/23/true-confession-i-have-slept-with-over-10-dogs/
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by therapistmrs: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
this is not normal and you need to tell your mum immediately. then you also need ait of psychotherapy sessions.all the best
therspistmrs..com
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by stageman: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good one but u can try goat,he goats too can satisfy u.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by aydot34: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
zinachidi:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/23/true-confession-i-have-slept-with-over-10-dogs/
you actually needs God intervention, there is a demonic spirit controlling you.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by serah109: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by IkembaCMD(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
I suggest you go for counseling.
Counseling, in the sense that it would profit you. It can be from your Mentor or Religious head. It is a psychological issue that is best dealt with medically(Psychiatry) or Ethnoreligiously(which depends on your Faith). The addiction is what needs to be removed first, then total elimination can come after.
Religion would suggest Deliverance(which i firmly believe in) and Medicine may be opined to give you medications and other stuffs.
Act fast, act smart.

I wish you a total riddance of this Bestial inclination in the name of God!.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by kolawole247: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
My advise for is that there is a spirit called dog spirit, which is tormenting you and you need to deal with it asap. You have already form a convenant with an animal in which it will be difficult for u to be sucessfully married .

Way out : Go on dry fasting for 3 days , break the convenant you have form with it and is likely its in your generation but it caught up with you . Please deal with it fast before the spirit deal wiith you and stay off from dogs . I know this process is not easy but I can assure u it will help
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Kevkain: 1:31am On Oct 24, 2015
u need help ..contact fmkainn@gmail. com
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by phenol33(m): 2:41am On Oct 24, 2015
so Jesus wept!
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by ernecy(m): 2:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Anybody that believe this story from the pit of hell can believe anything.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by chinwezdasilva: 3:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Tho z fiction
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by chinwezdasilva: 3:42am On Oct 24, 2015
Was imagining if the dog will also use the same type of condom dat am using # Bia beta connect shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Adeyemi700: 6:38am On Oct 24, 2015
It is a spiritual attack,what you need to do is to first pray to God to help you from this habit.you need to do away with pet name dog.always keep your mind busy and study the word of God.lastly go to your pastor to counsel you.the help of your parents is also needed go open up to them to help you.may the Lord help you.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by sisdeGee15: 7:20am On Oct 24, 2015
Please my grieving sister there is help for in SCOAN LAGOS. Run now to pastor TB JOSHUA YOU WILL FIND NEEDED HELP.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by adelekeniola(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2015
CACAWA:
Its okay...

The issue is that you see dogs and cute.

You see dogs as masculine and firm.

You see dogs as obedient partners.

No man will ever be attractive to you.

Truth is, you are now possessed by the dog jinn which you caused when you started exposing your nudity to the first dog...No MAN will ever be attracted to you..it is just what it is, neither will you be attracted to any man.

The solution is simple. Lock yourself in a room, get a very good earpiece or very loud speaker. click on this link and get yourself free exorcism courtesy of islamic deliverance. Repeat this for a whole week and find yourself free from the evil jinn.
http://www.quranaudio.info/2011/08/ruqyah-by-sheikh-abdul-rahman-sudais.html

Truly She is Possess by JINN (DEMON), who dosn't want you to marry, have sex with human being.

There are some other sign/symptoms which she will notice, confirming she is been possess by JINN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.