Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs (66343 Views)

Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by mindhunter: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
If this is true; please try to see a pastor of a living Church and discuss it. Be Led to Jesus and be Genuinely Born Again. Befor you make it there, Remember that there is POWER in the Name Of JESUS so call the Name of JESUS and Say SAVE ME!! Whenever the urge comes...

It is well with your Soul
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by tigonana: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yee mogbe,wat dey Bleep am I reading.

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by hahn(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
musKeeto:
Nairaland moderators should be ashamed of themselves.

This thread is now on front page undecided
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by jaey(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is a perfect example of the other story on FP as to when Witches and Wizard are using one's picture to fan themselves grin
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by prettyboi1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:
Please change your Identity. You ARE NOT from Akwa Ibom. Proof this or STOP TARNISHING OUR IMAGE
Grow up and leave tribalism out of matters that require common sense. Why do some of you carry this whole 'tribe' and 'region' thing on your heads. Offer advice you think can help or forget talking instead of this "you're not from akwa-ibom" bullsshhitt. Cheers man.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by dinachi(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is exactly how homosexuality started! Very soon the dog bangers will start a movement and all nairaland homosexuals and lesbians like Gsking,piggin,cococandy etc will throw their weight behind them as usual! Bunch of reprobated retards.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Lykech: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Talk to a genuine man if God for deliverance
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ok

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
He must have dog diseases by now if the story is true. Bestiality is common more than people think and it is very disgusting.

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by viktor01(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
this one is strong ooo
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by justmenoni: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Exactly my thought.. Perhaps Op is trying to draw traffic ;Dquote author=HungerBAD post=39276506]Damn.

I would have said Akwa Ibom girls?not really surprised. But, i know this story, is a figment of somebody's imagination and so not buying into it at all.

[/quote]
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by tsdarkside(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
oyyy.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Richokorie(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
FP Traffickers, there's Hell o: wich kind lie b dis na?
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by meauma1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dear Poster, just cry out to God. He is bigger than all our problems. Bigger than whatever we can ever imagine. God loves you so much, that He sent His Only Son Jesus Christ to die for you and all mankind. Cry out to Him from the depths of your heart. Cry out to Him with all your might. He will answer you. To your peace. To The Glory of God, Amen.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by CharlyNick: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
prettyboi1:

Grow up and leave tribalism out or matters that require common sense. Why do some of you carry this whole 'tribe' and 'region' thing on your heads. Offer advice you think can help or forget talking instead of this "you're not from akwa-ibom" bullsshhitt. Cheers man.

Am not being Tribalistic here...... You made sense though.....
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by CharlyNick: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
fart:

Accept your brother. He can teach you a few tricks. Now we know what type of relationship youband your people enjoy.

He's not an Akwaibomite. An Igbo I guess cheesy
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by CharlyNick: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
ernesty20:
na so akwa ibomites dey do jorcheesy

No o..... we are not like that
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by onowighose(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
sister your case is deliverance case call me one thhis number 08027541432.and i will direct you thanks....you can still come out from it..
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by CharlyNick: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
PuciPrince:

cheesy cheesy cheesy DONT WORRY, EVEN THO SHE IS FROM AKWA-IBOM IN NIGERIA, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO CHANGE MY COUNTRY BECAUSE OF HER.

YOU NO SERIOUS

You can Imagine that. And she's slept with other Men too..... Spreadin diseases everywhere.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by CharlyNick: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
lasisi69:
.... Please help your end time sister

She must be a Cameronian
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by hyperflex(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
First and foremost you have an unhealthy sexual appetite. Unnatural too. You shld start finding men or women attractive. Whichever suits you best. You are a human being and u shld be attractive and attracted to ur race. Pls stop it. One day someone wld discover u and I bet it the embarrassment won't be palatable at all. We all have nasty thoughts but it don't mean we shld enact them all. Sell all ur dogs and never keep any. Pls. I can tell ur gonna be pretty. Get a Love Machine or vibrator when u Hot just put that thing in. Stop doing it with dogs. With love to u
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:

You can Imagine that. And she's slept with other Men too..... Spreadin diseases everywhere.

MAY GOD SAVE US OOOO. cheesy
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
But there are more dogs out there na.

Only 10? You are marginalizing other dogs and it is not fair.

Especially if you are focusing on only the work breeds. Try the toy breeds and other breeds.

Only 10? You are not being fair to the Canine world at all.

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by smsshola(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
@Op if ur story is real I wl advice u meet a well believing bible church pastor and make this confession to him or her.

pls don't feel shy to do this, U really need help and this is the first step in my own belief and I wan u to kno ur problem is not beyond solution...U can also send me PM if u need more counsel.

I wish u the best in life and a quick end to this ur pain.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by nwanwaoge(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:
Please change your Identity. You ARE NOT from Akwa Ibom. Proof this or STOP TARNISHING OUR IMAGE
grin...easy bro...i feel u
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by olu1759(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
The solution to this problem is:you need a dirty slap to wake up from your dream.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Michaelkelvin1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
NO, TELL ME IT'S A JOKE
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2015

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by morbeta(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Go for deliverance in SCOAN.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by ucnwafor(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
OYO......on your own, though akwa ibom people can eat dogs eeeehh, chai!! Bt in the other way round the dog is bleeping the obong of a girl......ewoooohh
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by knowledge4(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bestiality is an abomination and one of the sacrileges mentioned in the Bible in Leviticus Chapter 18.
U were created in the image of God and have reduced that fearfully and wonderfully created image (Psalm 139:14) to that of an animal.
Bestiality is punishable with death in Old Testament days, both the human and the animal were executed.
What you have done is horrible,an unimaginable and detestable act, a vile affection of the very worst order (Romans 1:24-32).
You do not need to come here to confess in a social forum.
U should approach God and cry out to Him for mercy with a truly penitent and repentant heart if truly U are repentant. God is merciful and willing to forgive you (Isaiah 1:18-19) (1 John 1:9).
As plenty as men are,looking for women to lie with, dogs are your own attraction for sexual intimacy? Enjoying sex with a dog? May God have mercy on this perverted generation.
And some young man will come marrying you some day,who does not know this dirty past. Kai!
In addition to repentance,You need to undergo deliverance in a ministry such as Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries,very important because what you have done can bring generational curses and evil pattern on your descendants for many generations to come (Lamentations 5:7).
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by knowledge4(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
hyperflex:
First and foremost you have an unhealthy sexual appetite. Unnatural too. You shld start finding men or women attractive. Whichever suits you best. You are a human being and u shld be attractive and attracted to ur race. Pls stop it. One day someone wld discover u and I bet it the embarrassment won't be palatable at all. We all have nasty thoughts but it don't mean we shld enact them all. Sell all ur dogs and never keep any. Pls. I can tell ur gonna be pretty. Get a Love Machine or vibrator when u Hot just put that thing in. Stop doing it with dogs. With love to u

What do you mean by love machine, romance machine, Love Machine and vibrator?
All these amount to sexual perversion in the league of bestiality-human and animal sex
The approved and authorized sexual order for humans is penile-vaginal sexual intercourse where the human penis penetrates the female human vagina. Any other contrary types of sexual activity such as masturbation, MouthAction, anal sex, vibrator sex, bestial sex and all the other abominable sexual practices are sexual perversion and an abuse of the body of man contrary to 1 Corinthians 3:16-17,Romans 1:24-32 and Romans 12:1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.