Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs (66295 Views)

Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by NiRfreak(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nothing is new in this world. Here are ample confessions of bestiality with dogs both male and female confessors. you can check it out and get the shock of your life

http://www.rawconfessions.com/confession/show/dog-sex

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by j1mmy: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
zinachidi:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/23/true-confession-i-have-slept-with-over-10-dogs/

It is usually white people and Indians who do this kind of rubbish...
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:
Please change your Identity. You ARE NOT from Akwa Ibom. Proof this or STOP TARNISHING OUR IMAGE

cheesy cheesy cheesy DONT WORRY, EVEN THO SHE IS FROM AKWA-IBOM IN NIGERIA, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO CHANGE MY COUNTRY BECAUSE OF HER.

YOU NO SERIOUS
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
I SERIOUSLY THINK YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED BY A JINN.

OK I DIDNT SAY THAT. BUT THINK ABOUT IT SHA. GO FOR DELIVERANCE
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Iwonttell(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
You Will soon give birth to dogs continu
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by HrmOlolade(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mati igbo in mtn representative voice
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by princebaby(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dottore:
I got this on my profile by mistake:

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Can someone help me get rid of it. The thought makes me feel sick. Save my Soul
thunder fire you
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by ceeceeuwa: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell! angry
Infact I dey vex for these bloggers just now.

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by CandyBar: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
I have a lot to say.......
But answer ....." Are you happy with yourself ?? "
That aside.......you need:
1. Prayers 2. Deliverance 3. True friends.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Kenchukky(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
I THINK YOU SHOULD VISIT SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS(SCOAN) IN LAGOS TO SEE PROPHET TB JOSHUA. yOU WILL SURELY BE SET FREE THERE. CASES LIKE THAT HAVE BEEN HANDLED IN THE PAST.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by samifiakp: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Next time lie good lies, those who breed dogs like us knows It's not that easy to sleep with dog except with an helps from someone. , beside how can a sane man permit his daughter to sleep in a room with a dog. The story is too funny to be real. This is super story. ................

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Ochoiho: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Simple Solution-Accept Jesus as your personal lord and Saviour. Locate the nearest branch of MFM and enroll for deliverance. get rid of all dogs within your location and u will be fee. John 8:36

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by NiRfreak(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
shocked! this thread is true o

check this out.

http://www.rawconfessions.com/confession/show/dog-sexshocked! this thread is true o

check this out.

shocked! this thread is true o

check this out.

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by fart: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
I laughed so hard at this. My friend caught his security guard banging the guard dog. How can you people do such a thing? Don't you know that is how you get AIDS or even Ebola? Chai. You have hit rock bottom. Nobody wants to be you. God forbid

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by oyeludef(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jesus can set you free
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by fart: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
I laughed so hard at this. My friend caught his security guard banging the guard dog. How can you people do such a thing? Don't you know that is how you get AIDS or even Ebola? Chai. You have hit rock bottom. Nobody wants to be you. God forbid
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Alani86: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
niggi4life:
Nice one, keep it up, u are already a female dog people call biitch!!!. Perverted soul....

And na one guy go dey trip for dis kin babe somewhere oooooo....

Moral of the story, guys, if any girl no gree give u punny just free am, every disappointment is indeed a blessing in disguise

What kind of human being are you?! In as much as I hardly believe this story, yet, your psyche is such a very bad one. Who are you to make such a nasty comment on someone who's probably under a spell or bondage? Are you better in your own eyes? Only God knows what's biting you secretly.

Eyan le ma se eleya ko ro pe oun se ileya!!!

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by ernesty20(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:
Please change your Identity. You ARE NOT from Akwa Ibom. Proof this or STOP TARNISHING OUR IMAGE
na so akwa ibomites dey do jorcheesy
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by SaintVico(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is really serious and need urgent attention. My candid advice is to go for deliverance after. Confessing your sins to God and ask for forgiveness. God is able to do above all that we ask in sincerity.

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by fart: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:

Accept your brother. He can teach you a few tricks. Now we know what type of relationship youband your people enjoy.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Take this wench to Akure for proper flogging

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by ayindepremier: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
iamkingzlee:
are you soo fuckeń daft will you get your wretched life outta ma face undecided retardd!!
Go eat akpu flat head mofo!
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by iamkingzlee(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
ayindepremier:
Go eat akpu flat head mofo!
k.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op, hw do u expect me 2 believe dis rubbish story?
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
If you believe this story you'd believe anything. This is nairaland so it wouldn't suprise me to see people throwing curses over this - hungry children of hate.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by nnanyel: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
seek the God
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Damikevin(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
And y'Ll were thinking America legalizing Gay was the worst thing to happen!
NB: don't judge people because they sin differently from you. Nothing can surprise me now, if anything happens and its new to me its a lie.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by dacovajnr: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
damton:
would have said he must be suffering from DOG VIRUS. a fallout of eating to much dog and perhaps an ASHAWO one for that matter.

But a part of me feels that this perhaps is fictional.

Nevertheless, if it's true, he needs to see a Counselor and pastor at the same time.
tiz SHE not HE
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by osakue18(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
zinachidi:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/23/true-confession-i-have-slept-with-over-10-dogs/
its absolutely absurd and immoral to have carnal knowledge with a pet.. just seek the forgiveness of God and try avoid those pets. May God see you through dear.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Abadaike(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Develop serious hatred for DOG and get a man friend immediately then joint mountain of fire miracle ministry and confess to pastor a problem shared with trustwardy person is half solved,God Almighty that delivered Woman with issue of blood will see u through IN JESUS NAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN,cheers.

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Arise001: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
I think it's not ordinary ask your parents for help, its another way out
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
kemlily:
oh laala shocked shocked

that was deep

Thats what they all say when i put the whole lenght in grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cultists Who Rape And Initiate Girls In Ebonyi Arrested (Picture) / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Photos Of The SARS Officer That Killed Pregnant Lady In Lagos With Stray Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.