Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ponder My Words If You Wish To.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ponder My Words If You Wish To.. (328 Views)

Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? / I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ponder My Words If You Wish To.. by HelpeeDeck(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Never Take Some Friends to where your bread is buttered, because some of them may collect the buttered bread, even collect the person buttering the bread, the remaining bread, remaining butter, the producer of the bread, even the bread machine and finally even collect the Bakery where the bread is Baked..

1 Like

Re: Ponder My Words If You Wish To.. by jaymejate: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yeah, I've seen it in Nollywood movies

(1) (Reply)

Myfridayquestion: Are People Really Born Gay? / Additional Citations For Verification / Marriage Of Strange Bed Fellows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.