Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words (2717 Views)

I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 19, 2016
I am a guy that talk too much i admit, i am also blunt and cant even lie about how i feel about an issue.
I have this lady. We hve been good nd we are very serious with each other. She is an emotional lady and i try my best not to piss her off.
I just proposed to her on sunday ( val ) and even posted it on NL.
She kept ranting on Tuesday about spending nd not getting. She said her sisters and her mother have been on her neck and she is paying too much.
According to how i feel, i told her to paddle down a little and focus on her own priorities. She answerd that she must do it, and i kept quiet. After a while, she said she was meaning to ask me a question, and i agreed. She said she would like to know if i can spend money on her own family, and of course i said yes.
I later destroyed evertything when i said some words.
I said i want her to know that, if i have 25naira, and my immediate family needs 10 naira, my chikdren needs 5 naira and her family needed 10naira. I will give my family 10, give to my children 5, and her family 5 naira.
She has been mad since 2days now and i cant even talk to her again. I dont know if the relationship i crashing. But to be candid guys, have i done anything wrong by telling her how i feel. Or am i just stupid?
Modified**
I know she loves me. But this is growing out of propotion.
Or should i just swallow my ego and beg.....
Guys i need an urgent advise
I dont want to do something i Will later regret
Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Elosky20: 12:42am On Feb 19, 2016
j
Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 19, 2016
K
Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by emotions1: 12:53am On Feb 19, 2016
my guy to be frank you get bad mouth........
25 nairaaaaa for what.......
HABA YOU NEED CHANGE........ASIN RIL ONE
Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by laprince(m): 2:23am On Feb 19, 2016
its well
Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 19, 2016
laprince:
its well
Bro its not ooo. Im smelling my ass burning. Am i wrong to say that?
Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 19, 2016
She berra know ur family needs u too they took care of u too

I dont tink i wud let a guy neglect his family cos of me!

Oga explain to her if ur family hadnt nuture u till dis moment she wudnt av met u

She is in d position to work nd feed her family too

Just explain to her u guys world revolves around the both of you families not only hers! angry.

4 Likes

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 19, 2016
sickstars:
She berra know ur family needs u too they took care of u too

I dont tink i wud let a guy neglect his family cos of me!

Oga explain to her if ur family hadnt nuture u till dis moment she wudnt av met u

She is in d position to work nd feed her family too

Just explain to her u guys world revolves around the both of you families not only hers! angry.

That explanations is falling on her deaf ears my sister. She is not ready to listen. She said i wont be a good guy. I dont want to lose that relationship. Not again!
Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by pretydiva(f): 6:48am On Feb 19, 2016
Ur babe isn't mature imo. It's not like u said u weren't going 2 give her family members a dime undecided

5 Likes

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by danemenike: 6:49am On Feb 19, 2016
. ...
Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by firstking01(m): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2016
Guy truth be say you sabi talk, hope say you ney dey chop chewing gum add am too, cos tha's the worstgrin...i also percieved you get basket mouth toogrin, e even show for your write up, and it's one thing that easily bisects girls from your type of person....me too sabi talk o, but with moderation....if i talk she said to me Ud it's Ok, asap i'd clip my mouth to avoid wahalagrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Teddeebear: 7:24am On Feb 19, 2016
Drabeey:
I am a guy that talk too much i admit, i am also blunt and cant even lie about how i feel about an issue.
I have this lady. We hve been good nd we are very serious with each other. She is an emotional lady and i try my best not to piss her off.
I just proposed to her on sunday ( val ) and even posted it on NL.
She kept ranting on Tuesday about spending nd not getting. She said her sisters and her mother have been on her neck and she is paying too much.
According to how i feel, i told her to paddle down a little and focus on her own priorities. She answerd that she must do it, and i kept quiet. After a while, she said she was meaning to ask me a question, and i agreed. She said she would like to know if i can spend money on her own family, and of course i said yes.
I later destroyed evertything when i said some words.
I said i want her to know that, if i have 25naira, and my immediate family needs 10 naira, my chikdren needs 5 naira and her family needed 10naira. I will give my family 10, give to my children 5, and her family 5 naira.
She has been mad since 2days now and i cant even talk to her again. I dont know if the relationship i crashing. But to be candid guys, have i done anything wrong by telling her how i feel. Or am i just stupid?
there is nothing wrong with what you said, you were being sincere, but You know women love sugar coaters.

my advice, be yourself, say the truth, no matter how bitter it tastes.

If she chooses to accept it and see the truth good for her. else let her go you may not enjoy the marriage.

4 Likes

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Adonis3: 7:31am On Feb 19, 2016
OP

There's something called being diplomatic and wise

Truth be told

Most of these girls don't like the frank truth

And that's something I learned in my last relationship

You shouldn't have said that

You just shouldn't

These girls like being lied to

They enjoy it infact

Your girlfriend, I wouldn't have really blamed you

But your fiance, that's wrong!

For now, you should make her feel like she's the luckiest girl in the world for marrying you

Please go apologise to her

#Adonis3HasSopken

4 Likes

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by chigoizie7(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2016
Bros, u for tear her better slap.

So, she want u to give her family everything?
It ain't possible.

So, I should give her family all and remain without peny? Story.

She is even lucky u will give half of what they need.

5 Likes

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by horladmejy(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2016
SMH for OP... but I will say my own.. you don't say that to a fiance... cos she's your next family.. OP grow up... even God talk am say a man leave his family to form his own family... she's isnt a gf.. you have to show what you can do when she becomes your wife... maybe you should unfiance her then talk what ever you like grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by ChappyChase: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2016
emotions1:
my guy to be frank you get bad mouth........

25 nairaaaaa for what.......

HABA YOU NEED CHANGE........ASIN RIL ONE
So you're are now advising the op to go join APC?
Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nimexy(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2016
Mr. Man dt ur word is realy a hit 2 her & her family, bt u can stil calm her down by letin her kw dt if life is involve d reverse wil b d case... I doubt if u realy love her Man

1 Like

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Sleekbaby(f): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2016
There is nothing wrong with what you said, let the truth be told, you have 3 families to take care of, you didn't say dt u won't give them anything, if you give them half of what they need is now her responsibility to complete the remaining one if she is working but if she is not her siblings will do so unless she is the 1st child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2016
Teddeebear:
there is nothing wrong with what you said, you were being sincere, but You know women love sugar coaters.

If she chooses to accept it and see the truth good for her. else let her go you may not enjoy the marriage.

First word of relief

1 Like

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Teddeebear: 10:15am On Feb 19, 2016
Drabeey:

First word of relief
that is how I am, i say the truth no matter how bitter it is … the right lady will stay.

if you fake your life to please her you will regret it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by misspicy(f): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2016
A man that talks too Much will one day raise his hands on his woman....

#Truetalk cool

3 Likes

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by vicstar(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2016
this op must be a comedian grin your illustrations with the 25naira was uncalled for
Anyway,real men don't talk too much, it's deemed prudent to know what to say and when to say it undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
vicstar:
this op must be a comedian grin your illustrations with the 25naira was uncalled for
Anyway,real men don't talk too much, it's deemed prudent to know what to say and when to say it undecided

I think i've learnt

1 Like

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dude, i'm behind u 100%; your woman is very silly for being angry. So i should ignore the family that's been with me all my life and face her own family abi.

The way u shared it is exactly what i had in mind. It's very very fair to me. My family should always come first

1 Like

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Spoken words are irretrievable! Dude, you goofed by painting such a pedestrian controversial illustration right before her. Go beg her!

"For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile" (1 Peter 3:10).
Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
Dude, i'm behind u 100%; your woman is very silly for being angry. So i should ignore the family that's been with me all my life and face her own family abi.

The way u shared it is exactly what i had in mind. It's very very fair to me. My family should always come first

You obviously are a child! There are things that you should never say to a loved one. You don't spew everything that crosses your mind... The world will be at war if everyone said what they have in mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by lexaydfg(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
misspicy:
A man that talks too Much will one day raise his hands on his woman....

#Truetalk cool
Hmmm!! where did you get that (#Truetalk) from? I dont agree with you because it people that talk much that there actions(anger) ends with 'talk' and nothing more.

'na dem geh mouth pass'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Teddeebear:

Quite perplexing that you couldn't distinguish a relationship gaffe from sincerity. It was a thoughtless blunder which the op himself has now admitted. So where is the sincerity you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Teddeebear: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
WiseBully:

Quite perplexing that you couldn't distinguish a relationship gaffe from sincerity. It was a thoughtless blunder which the op himself has now admitted. So where is the sincerity you are talking about?
you are speaking grammar.

someone says if I have 20naira, i will spend 10naira on my family, 5naira on my parents and 5naira on your parents.

is that statement not simple enough for someone to understand.

bros enjoy your life …

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Im not happy guys, 3days now and still counting

1 Like

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by NemzySeries(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
#Epic response.........she shd kw dat U're not all abt her....uve got ur own family.....u cud b a source of help to dem once a while not d bread winner.........make she cum here kon see wetin stingy men fit do den sh'll worship u who's putting her family in ur pay list

1 Like

Re: I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Teddeebear:
you are speaking grammar.

someone says if I have 20naira, i will spend 10naira on my family, 5naira on my parents and 5naira on your parents.

is that statement not simple enough for someone to understand.

bros enjoy your life …

I am only responding because you didn't employ abusive language in your response. Dude, there are things you should never say to a loved one. The op said more than necessary. He gave unwarranted, unnecessary details of how he would extend any financial assistance to family members. Too much salt in a meal wrecks the taste. Only one explanation suffices here, which is, the op lacks control over his speech.

Anyway thanks for your time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Importance Of Garlic In Your S3x Life / Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? / Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.