Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Okay Please This My Issue: Help ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okay Please This My Issue: Help ! (722 Views)

Is A Six Inches Joystick Okay? / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / My Issue With My Gf Having A "best Friend". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay Please This My Issue: Help ! by smartsoft(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2009
hi all,  i want to find away back to my ex-gurlfriend,  but when were together then, she finds a way to cook up  funny stories to get money out from me i mean stories that are not true so i just had to leave because i wasn't comfortable with that

But for some weeks back now have been thinking about her and alot of stuffs we share together and all that. so we finally hooked up.

And yesterday she started same funny stories she tells me back then,  which am not comfortable with  i don't know how to tackle this issue  i mean i love her but what she does turns me off sometimes.

We were together in an eatry and she did one funny stuff that i least espected of her,  in nutshell what do you advice me to do ??

Thanks
Re: Okay Please This My Issue: Help ! by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 04, 2009
What exactly did she do at the eatery if you don't mind telling?

Best thing to do would be to talk about it with her, tell her what she does makes you feel uncomfortable etc and if she still carries on, well, you know what to do.

Good luck.
Re: Okay Please This My Issue: Help ! by smartsoft(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2009
in a nutshell i gave her money to get some stuff and she lied about something  you know when you do something bad and you are caught you know how you behave  i just adjusted myself and did asif am not really concerned about it

But i am really concerned if i was gonna marry her, is that what she starts doing. ?
Re: Okay Please This My Issue: Help ! by Feelitx(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2009
Why don't you start by telling her about her strong points and the things that freak you out?
Re: Okay Please This My Issue: Help ! by pinkylady1(f): 3:20pm On May 04, 2009
be wise and act like the name u bear

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Typical Woman / I'm In Luv With A Girl Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.