Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo (30741 Views)

Saraki To Declare Public Hearing On Petroleum Bill / Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo / NNPC Denies Reports On Fuel Pump Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by ShowYourCertificate: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is good news.
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Khez: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by menxer: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good move
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by jibskerries: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
What is the big deal in this? It's just a simple arithmetic, once the price of crude oil fall at the world market,authomatically pump price of petrol should also fall. That is why GEJ/Diezanie reduced pump price of petrol to N87/litre. APC supporters are just found of making empty noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by seedorfg(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
nice one from my amiable v.p osinbanjo
in fact over change dey worry dis change, hate the change era at your own peril
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by ajebuter(f): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
I have noticed that this APC administration will always come up with 'sweet promises' right after every bomb blast to distract us from the issue of boko Haram

And i remember under the last administration, even a month after every major blast, they will keep reminding us through mr Lie Muhammed.

Chai.. Talk about hypocrisy at its peak.

4 Likes

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Themandator: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sound and fury signifying nothing
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by DanielPop(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
So what you voted for is "good news" and not the actual reduction, which If you read Osinbajo comments is a mirage abi? You nor hear yourself! Self deceit na bad thing! E nor go beta for self deceit o!

EdCure:
Good news like this is what we yearned for when we campaigned and voted for CHANGE.

3 Likes

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by erico2k2(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ciscogod:
Make eh just be true ooo..

Someone told.me today that it will go as low as 57naira.

But cant you see the bigger picture, if waht you are saying is true now do that maths,87-57=30, so there is a diff of N30 to pay at today's rate, who pays the difference? dont forget that difference is what me and you call subsidy,in other news same govt told you they are reducing the subsidy bill remember? people l ike the Vice president have no biz in governance.they don't have a clue of simple economics of scale and preference.
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
wachakuta:

https://www.thecable.ng/petrol-will-soon-cheaper-says-osinbajo
work well Mr and Mrs change, we are tired of talkative government, go straight to work not promises

1 Like

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Fearcom(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
merry02:
Since? Crude oil has fall since and someone is here telling us strory

Why did Jona reduce it by only N10?
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by dododawa1: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
I don't use FUEL
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by dododawa1: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
dododawa1:
I don't use FUEL
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by baloney: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by charlycharles(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Speak for yourself.
...but d dude is on point. pls free him apc still playing d opposition since may 29.

1 Like

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by faithfulme: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
This man will not just shut up. What happened to the other promises he made. The teachers he promised to send for refresher courses in the western worlds, are still here. The kids he promised to feed are still eating gala in school. The 5k allowance, he hasn't delivered on. But,,he still found it befitting to add another one on his tab. The man is so shameless, that even in front of God, he would still spew cheap lies. Before the election, he was giving speeches to youths, telling them of how to unleash their potentials, after the elections, and the ministerial list nonsense, he changed his song to the "youths are useless". Of the two fools occupying Aso rock, I feel he is the most useless. Shameless useless stooge of a dwarf. And some fools on this thread still believe him, ediots.

HAVE YOU TAKING YOUR DRUG TONIGHT? OBVIOUSLY ITS EITHER YOU MISS IT OR ITS JUST NOT WORKING

2 Likes

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by erico2k2(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
jibskerries:
What is the big deal in this? It's just a simple arithmetic, once the price of crude oil fall at the world market,authomatically pump price of petrol should also fall. That is why GEJ/Diezanie reduced pump price of petrol to N87/litre. APC supporters are just found of making empty noise.
Not entirely true my friend, I can see where you are coming from however in teh Nigeria of today cheap Oil price does not mean cheap pump price, cos we don't put oil i n our cars to drive we put petrol and the way Nigeria is, its very expensive to produce petrol if for anything the fractional distillation tower need huge energy to operate, and power is a major challenge.Even at high Oil price, Petrol was cheaper in the US than now.7 years ago pump price i n the Uk was £0.40-£0.50/ltre, that was at when oil was at all time high, today its £1.06/ltre at low oil cost.

1 Like

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Emilokoiyawon: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
cool They are always working on something - Heediots.

1 Like

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by erico2k2(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
seedorfg:
nice one from my amiable v.p osinbanjo

in fact over change dey worry dis change, hate the change era at your own peril
Bross abeg which part of this statement don bring change wey impact your life as a Nigerian??these guys are making us look like idiots in teh internation seen.Dem dey fall our hand.

1 Like

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by mekaboy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Reduce petrol temporarily by 10% increase electricity by 40%.
The more u look .....
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Descartes: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari and APC should know that campaigns are over undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by tete7000(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
We are the modular refineries? All these lies you are telling. Uhmm!, diaris God o!

1 Like

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Can our economy be diversified and true federalism embraced...
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by erico2k2(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
tete7000:
We are the modular refineries? All these lies you are telling. Uhmm!, diaris God o!
dem dey that forest where BH dey, whats the name again? sambasi?

2 Likes

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Smartresult(f): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
from 29th to date is five month, after the pdp government was kicked out in the last general election, most Nigerian gain hopes that the nation will have a new era of leadership, not only for the fact that an opposition has taken up the leadership but the change mantra that the new government has come with it, the electoral promises made by the then apc presidential candidates , the hope that the corruption and insurgency will come to a halt, stabilization of world oil prices, regaining the value of the nation currency, unemployment, youth corps member special packages among others are some of the promises made by the present government during and after the electioneering.
During the electioneering the continue reading
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by omosimu: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
After so many unfulfilled promises, APC still has d guts to keep spewing more fallacies.
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Is the Government really " working on" OR " sleeping on" Petroleum pump price? Since May 29th till date, thought they promised to fix EVERYTHING the minute they get to Aso Rock. Continuous tense Government...we will, about to...working on, blaaaaah blaaaaah!! They better shut the hell up till they've grown real balls
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by wristbangle: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
You people should stop boko haram from spreading across the nation and stop making noise abeg!

Can someone pls tell the poster below to find another word for "wailer"
The word is stale already! undecided

You are right but let december pass na tongue
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by henroe2k2(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
na today? why short term?
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
then using Generator would become cheaper than Nepa for me... those guys are giving me inflated bills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician / Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.