Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo (30745 Views)

Saraki To Declare Public Hearing On Petroleum Bill / Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo / NNPC Denies Reports On Fuel Pump Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by henroe2k2(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
na today? why short term reduction?
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by slap1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
A futuristic administration of promises.
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Bonchonra: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Diversification of nigeria economy; must it be agricultural a way out which have always been a medium of massive looting. why can't someone give a thought for industralizations
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by galadima77(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
suxkill:
useless government, we are talking about security you guys promised Nigerians,while you are busy promising apc zombies trash.

may God punish APC and Buhari!!!

May God Almighty continue to punish u in a very very unique way. Let ur own be a set of 'tear leather' curse that has bn saved for very worthless wailers!

1 Like

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Seamareggae(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
This man will not just shut up. What happened to the other promises he made. The teachers he promised to send for refresher courses in the western worlds, are still here. The kids he promised to feed are still eating gala in school. The 5k allowance, he hasn't delivered on. But,,he still found it befitting to add another one on his tab. The man is so shameless, that even in front of God, he would still spew cheap lies. Before the election, he was giving speeches to youths, telling them of how to unleash their potentials, after the elections, and the ministerial list nonsense, he changed his song to the "youths are useless". Of the two fools occupying Aso rock, I feel he is the most useless. Shameless useless stooge of a dwarf. And some fools on this thread still believe him, ediots.
Bros... U nd insult are like bread and butter...
Would you keep doing this for the next 4yrs... Learn to be a loser and move on...

I wish you all the best..

2 Likes

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by harry509: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
suxkill:
useless government, we are talking about security you guys promised Nigerians,while you are busy promising apc zombies trash.

may God punish APC and Buhari!!!
hmmmmM! Na wa ooh, nstead of nsuit, y don't we join hands 2gada and pray 4 dis present administration? Bcus if u compare jonathan regine and dis present 1, d way tins Rr goin rite now, I tink we nigerian's wil xperience d CHANGE we Rr 2okn abt.

God bless us and also bless nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by merry02(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Fearcom:

Why did Jona reduce it by only N10?
GEJ is no more in power pls
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
wristbangle:

You are right but let december pass na tongue
No time oh!

We no longer hold assembly in the school where i'm serving because t'was rumoured that boko haram are now in osun state.

1 Like

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by specco(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Seamareggae:

Bros... U nd insult are like bread and butter...
Would you keep doing this for the next 4yrs... Learn to be a loser and move on...

I wish you all the best..

And you were not tired doing same for six years of Jona's time.
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by yuyu200: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
jerrywool:
I hope they also work on freeing him from his confused understanding of the role of a VP and a fake Pastor .
grin
jerrywool:
I hope they also work on freeing him from his confused understanding of the role of a VP and a fake Pastor .
lols
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by sonnie10: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
If it would cost "20% more" to refine in Nigeria than it would "elsewhere" then there is a problem. In essence, what the VP just said is that the government might drop the idea of revamping the refineries because it is not cost effective in Nigeria context. He even hinted that private company taking over the refineries might be an option.

There are being faced with the same infrastructural decay that sent companies like Dounlop etc out of Nigeria. It was very naive for them to have thought that a refinery could be profitably run on hydro electricity let alone generator to be able to compete with the rest of the world where cheaper nuclear power plants are used to generate electricity.

Lets get this clear: that the price of product would be reduced does not mean that it being produced for less. It is just the effect of supply on price Economic 101; too much supply means lower price of product. An indication that there are no longer buyers scrambling for our crude. Even though this would keep a little change in consumers pocket but the country's GDP would continue to fall.

It is time to think power generation above the 3000Mkw for a country of 180 million people. No emerging economy has sustained its status without adequate power generation which is pivotal to cost of production.

1 Like

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by suxkill: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
galadima77:

May God Almighty continue to punish u in a very very unique way. Let ur own be a set of 'tear leather' curse that has bn saved for very worthless wailers!

you are very stuwpid for quoting me masturbating zombie,Buhari should tame these guys just as he has promised gullible supporters like you.

may BH kill you!!!
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by tunnamaniah(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
I am patiently waiting for PMB's tenure to come to an end before saying anything, but seriously, this government has failed to fulfil many of its promises
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by engineerboat(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerians are not impressed by APC's after-election campaign.

this people, they will promise heaven and earth to come bak and deny it. Pastor Yemi Osinbajo pls be informed dat long que is coming up in filluing station, are the Repair refinery not working again
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by lobbyist(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
wachakuta:

https://www.thecable.ng/petrol-will-soon-cheaper-says-osinbajo
I believe we don't need stories again in dis country. Let things start moving. Enough of all this ' we will'
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by francizy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

No time oh!

We no longer hold assembly in the school where i'm serving because t'was rumoured that boko haram are now in osun state.

Lagmostkuit nwanne!!! cheesy

So that Aregbes-anål state them throw you put eh? cheesy sad

E no go better for NYSC! angry
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by bapullow: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka: 7:17pm
This man will not just shut up. What happened to the other promises he made. The teachers he promised to send for refresher courses in the western worlds, are still here. The kids he promised to feed are still eating gala in school. The 5k allowance, he hasn't delivered on. But,,he still found it befitting to add another one on his tab. The man is so shameless, that even in front of God, he would still spew cheap lies. Before the election, he was giving speeches to youths, telling them of how to unleash their potentials, after the elections, and the ministerial list nonsense, he changed his song to the "youths are useless". Of the two fools occupying Aso rock, I feel he is the most useless. Shameless useless stooge of a dwarf. And some fools on this thread still

Hehehehe for God sake dis people never promise to this tins in 5 month and even Mr Jona left enough money 4 them to do. Dis project is not even possible complete does project in 5 month, to be honest dis is notin but hatred for no reason pls keep ur hatred aside and wait for dis Govn to do 2 to 3year or complete their first tenure before u start judging them
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
francizy:

Lagmostkuit nwanne!!! cheesy

So that Aregbes-anål state them throw you put eh? cheesy sad

E no go better for NYSC! angry
Nna don't mind those crazy people oh!

I was even posted to Gombe state, I had to redeploy and the yeye people gave me osun state. lipsrsealed
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by engineerboat(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
wachakuta:

https://www.thecable.ng/petrol-will-soon-cheaper-says-osinbajo

Chai, chai,chai
This Govt only have PAST TENSE and FUTURE TENSE in their dictionary, you can never find PRESENT TENSE and PRESENT CONTINOUS TENSE their, all because they have nothing to offer. One Chance Change indeed
there is not space fo
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by onyeokeze1: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
how wil u be impress when u are not for "change

''change '' only in the media? Grow up man
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by suxkill: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
harry509:
hmmmmM! Na wa ooh, nstead of nsuit, y don't we join hands 2gada and pray 4 dis present administration? Bcus if u compare jonathan regine and dis present 1, d way tins Rr goin rite now, I tink we nigerian's wil xperience d CHANGE we Rr 2okn abt.

God bless us and also bless nigeria.

We will, we shall,dats wat you always hear from this present govt, Buhari should tame BH boyz,else karma will catch up with him.

as 4 the change,enjoy it while it last.
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by francizy(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Nna don't mind those crazy people oh!

I was even posted to Gombe state, I had to redeploy and the yeye people gave me osun state. lipsrsealed

LoL! Please ensure you stay safe oh! Too many angry men in that state due to someone's mediocrity. You're important to us! smiley
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
francizy:

LoL! Please ensure you stay safe oh! Too many angry men in that state due to someone's mediocrity. You're important to us! smiley
Lol.
Yeah, sure i'll be safe here!

Thanks dear..
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
engineerboat:

this people, they will promise heaven and earth to come bak and deny it. Pastor Yemi Osinbajo pls be informed dat long que is coming up in filluing station, are the Repair refinery not working again
My brother, I also noticed some queue in the fct
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by GREATWOMAN4LIFE(f): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
ln as much I really wish it is true, l fear its implication on the economy considering world oil prize. The president and his team should probably concentrate on security and maybe power for now.
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by tsdarkside(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
benedictnsi:
Nigeria is gradually aiming at it...... After this, we will pursue #1 = $1

We can do it

woww..you are very optimistic... grin grin grin grin...
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by francizy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Lol.
Yeah, sure i'll be safe here!

Thanks dear..

Welcome!

1 Like

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by harry509: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
suxkill:

We will, we shall,dats wat you always hear from this present govt, Buhari should tame BH boyz,else karma will catch up with him.

as 4 the change,enjoy it while it last.
hmmmM! I udastnd hw u feel, dia is ntn diff 4rm me n u. 4 me am jst blvin GOD dat 1 day tins wil change 4 better.
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by benedictnsi(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
tsdarkside:

woww..you are very optimistic... grin grin grin grin...
Yes na..... All is only lost when one stops hopping for the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by suxkill: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
harry509:
hmmmM! I udastnd hw u feel, dia is ntn diff 4rm me n u. 4 me am jst blvin GOD dat 1 day tins wil change 4 better.

may God continue to protect us!!! cus I see no changes in terms of d security aspect.
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by engineerboat(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, I also noticed some queue in the fct

the que is gathering momentum over here ooooh. And no news media is talking about it now, so many thing going on. No wonder no APC gomina signed FOI bill into law. Chamege indeed
Re: Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
You people should stop boko haram from spreading across the nation and stop making noise abeg!

Can someone pls tell the poster below to find another word for "wailer"
The word is stale already! undecided

brainless little girl. this is why u are posted to ilobu to serve among the stark dullarrds of osun state. yeye biitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) / Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 / Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.