Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

The Future Lagos (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future Lagos (photo) (1621 Views)

Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) / Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Lagos (photo) by prudentcy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nairalanders! what are your views about this future Lagos grin Can this ever be possible or not? But as for me, I believe impossible is nothing. grin I will lyk to see a conductor telling me sir, you have forgotten your change, hope u enjoyed our service? thanks for riding with us grin grin grin

Re: The Future Lagos (photo) by seunny4lif(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Only in your dreams grin
Re: The Future Lagos (photo) by prudentcy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
seunny4lif:
Only in your dreams grin

You think so? grin
Re: The Future Lagos (photo) by acenazt: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hahhahahhaha Dem go Begin write CV too
Re: The Future Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
If the Cops, The Kai Brigades, The Government were doing their Job well, It would happen in The present lagos..But due to loss of direction, Myopic thinking and corruption, Things would never work out fine....how I wish Buhari could reintroduce the WAI brigade once more cos the level of indiscipline in this Nation is so alarming, I fear for our Bleak future
Re: The Future Lagos (photo) by donholy28(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
now is that an achievement?
Re: The Future Lagos (photo) by seunny4lif(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin grin
prudentcy:

You think so? grin
Re: The Future Lagos (photo) by Pavore9: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
l will prefer in the future lagos to do away with the bland yellow and black colours on buses and let creativity take over just like as the buses in Kenya are a sight to behold as the more pimped the buses are, the higher number of passengers as the buses run by co-operative societies have their customers fan base.

Re: The Future Lagos (photo) by Pavore9: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
More.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Nine Facts You Should Know About The Agitators. / Photo: Police Unveil New Uniform For SARS Operatives / FGN. In Trouble! Bukola Saraki Hires Two New SANs!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.