Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? (1220 Views)

Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by phrancky(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2015
Iam 33 and live and work outside the country. I met a girl who is 26 during my last vacation in Nigeria and we got talking as friends when I got back 2 my base. We started dating about 3 months ago, as we do chat most of the time and call each other too. She possess almost all the qualities I need in a woman and Iam already nursing d idea of tying d knots with her soonest, even though she is hard headed sometimes, I have decided to tolerate her as I have my flaws too. The issue now is that, we quarrelled 3 days ago over a minor disagreement and it rolled over to the next day when I got mad and raised my voice at her when she wasn't replying my messages on time during our chat. She started crying during the call and immediately, I sent her messages apologising for my unruly behaviour, but instead she turned off her phones and has remained incommunicado for the past 2 days and also not been active on any of the social network platforms. My question is... Is she takin the issue 2 far and just looking for an excuse 2 quit, because am still bothered y she should be away for that long knowing fully well that we are far apart, I will be disturbed and also don't have the contact number of any of her family member or.....is she doing all this because she is hurt and wants to get back at me? How do I go about this because I love her, but I wouldn't succumb to any form of emotional of psychological blackmail from a woman am planning to make my wife soon and if it's also a sign that she has moved on, so I do the same.
Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 6:24am On Oct 24, 2015
phrancky:
Iam 33 and live and work outside the country. I met a girl who is 26 during my last vacation in Nigeria and we got talking as friends when I got back 2 my base. We started dating about 3 months ago, as we do chat most of the time and call each other too. She possess almost all the qualities I need in a woman and Iam already nursing d idea of tying d knots with her soonest, even though she is hard headed sometimes, I have decided to tolerate her as I have my flaws too. The issue now is that, we quarrelled 3 days ago over a minor disagreement and it rolled over to the next day when I got mad and raised my voice at her when she wasn't replying my messages on time during our chat. She started crying during the call and immediately, I sent her messages apologising for my unruly behaviour, but instead she turned off her phones and has remained incommunicado for the past 2 days and also not been active on any of the social network platforms. My question is... Is she takin the issue 2 far and just looking for an excuse 2 quit, because am still bothered y she should be away for that long knowing fully well that we are far apart, I will be disturbed and also don't have the contact number of any of her family member or.....is she doing all this because she is hurt and wants to get back at me? How do I go about this because I love her, but I wouldn't succumb to any form of emotional of psychological blackmail from a woman am planning to make my wife soon and if it's also a sign that she has moved on, so I do the same.
just send her texts tellin her u r sorry and dnt bother her again... Do u understand?
Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2015
Why would you raise your voice on a woman, are a deliverance minister?

She is hurt period! By raising your voice, it means you are gonna be a bully of a husband. Keep calm, keep trying her number and don't shout on her again. What did I say don't ever shout on her again!

Poo happens, man gat to be man

2 Likes

Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by gamaliel121(m): 6:37am On Oct 24, 2015
She has another boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 24, 2015
Wish kan Grammar u dey blow 4 ur topik sef Hian
Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by echobee(f): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Why would you raise your voice on a woman, are a deliverance minister?

She is hurt period! By raising your voice, it means you are gonna be a bully of a husband. Keep calm, keep trying her number and don't shout on her again. What did I say don't ever shout on her again!

Poo happens, man gat to be man
Nice one grin
Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by mjblinks(f): 6:56am On Oct 24, 2015
You may be surprise that she did not purposely off the phone or not active on her social network platform. Have u given it a thought that her phone may be stolen, or misplaced. Guy don't jump into fast conclusion.

1 Like

Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by fromnigeria(m): 6:57am On Oct 24, 2015
Incommunicado!!!

1 Like

Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by Highcuerayte: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2015
Since this is a case of incommunicado I think it's congruous to let elocution takes its place in form of grandiloquence. First and foremost, your relationship is hovering around an incommunicado Bermuda triangle and it is incongruous of you as a man to be incandescent with rage to a point of raising your voice on your inamorata it doesn't ring a sweet tin tin nabulation in her head about you.It is ineffably stupid and attitudinally unacceptable more like puerile. So Mr incommunicado,next time try not to get incarcerated by rage.

As for your incommunicado girlfriend her action is justifiable. She is emotionally disorganized and mentally unstable not really mentally unstable but bewildered by by your animalistic eccentricity spurning her chemically balanced brain into an emotional higi haga and electrical crinkle crackle.
Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by xpac01(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2015
The lady has not truly made up her mind to be yours forever. She must be having a strong distraction from another guy . You raising your voice on her gave her a strong reason to stick with the other brother. And from the cause of the feud, I can conclude that you're almost suffocating the chick and no lady likes that except if you're super rich or fu*ks her better than other men. Now to think of it, is she old enough to understand marriage talks If not then brother let her be. But if she is, then try convincing her back, and start giving her little space. Don't always be on her line calling or chatting. Until after you're fully sure she's yours (you understand what I mean here). So wish you best. If she refuses don't forget to move on and correct you wrong with next girl.
Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2015
Pardon me,OP,but u sound like a very self-centered person...1st,yhu had an argument which yhu regard as trivial.. it might have been a big deal to her. And then when it spills over the next day, u get furious and shout at her, worsening things all the more. U just fink by saying sorry everything 'll be fine. Alright,now u two have not communicated 4 two days and yhu come here posting dt she goes incommunicado over little things...U can't force a woman to get over her feelings of hurt.
Rather than considering the possibility of sth beyond her control being responsible 4 her not being online, u've already concluded she's doing this deliberately and that u won't give in to emotional blackmail.. smh. Do u even really love her? Perhaps u fink u'll b doing her favour if yhu marry her.
And why won't yhu have the number of any friend or family member of the girl u already looking to marry? U don't care bout her family and friends?
Mr, do get over urself and learn to be patient with a woman. I really don't see any point why yhu created this thread...and if yhu don't love her,better put an end to the relationship and save her the trouble.

1 Like

Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by donholy28(m): 7:45am On Oct 24, 2015
Ave had my fair share of dat type of stewpid girlfriends
Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by QueenEdna(f): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Since this is a case of incommunicado I think it's congruous to let elocution takes its place in form of grandiloquence. First and foremost, your relationship is hovering around an incommunicado Bermuda triangle and it is incongruous of you as a man to be incandescent with rage to a point of raising your voice on your inamorata it doesn't ring a sweet tin tin nabulation in her head about you.It is ineffably stupid and attitudinally unacceptable more like puerile. So Mr incommunicado,next time try not to get incarcerated by rage.

As for your incommunicado girlfriend her action is justifiable. She is emotionally disorganized and mentally unstable not really mentally unstable but bewildered by by your animalistic eccentricity spurning her chemically balanced brain into an emotional higi haga and electrical crinkle crackle.
Out of Point undecided
Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by SHYPMATE: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2015
A new startup — www.shypmate.com based in the U.S.A and built by a Nigerian and Ghanaian team has come up with an ingenious way for people in Nigeria to save Money on shipping when they shop at their favorite U.S stores.
They are supporting stores like Amazon, H&M, Zara, Christian Louboutin Gucci and hundreds more. For those who want to buy stuff, you can place your request on their site (www.shypmate.com) and they will connect you with someone who is traveling to Nigeria to bring your item back for you.
For those skeptical people who might wonder what happens if you never get your item- they will reimburse you and take it up with the traveler. If you are traveling to Nigeria you can easily make $50 — $300 just by taking stuff that people buy from these stores for the them. We are currently supporting orders only from Abuja right now. Opening up to other Nigerian states and African countries soon! Look out for your city. Signup NOW to be a traveler or to purchase an item on www.shypmate.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask through info@shypmate.com or by visiting www.shypmate.com/help.

Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Op.....u shouldn't av shouted at her nau.......just give her time she would get over it,switch on her phone and talk to yu.
Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by Michellla(f): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2015
you arent married to her and you're already raising your voice at her.
when you get married wat will you now do to her when you guys argue?
smh.
she deserves someone better than you

2 Likes

Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by wristbangle: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2015
OP you suppose to know that she is still hurt and needs time to heal. Since that you have sent an apology message to her, let her be at the moment and once you have the privilege to speak with her again, assure her you will adjust to the way you treated her.

We all have our flaws and don't forget part of being a man is to deal with the emotional nature of ladies.
Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by wristbangle: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2015
Harbosede02:
Op.....u shouldn't av shouted at her nau.......just give her time she would get over it,switch on her phone and talk to yu.

Good mrng Bose. Happy weekend
Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2015
wristbangle:

Good mrng Bose. Happy weekend
same to yu dear
Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by Highcuerayte: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
QueenEdna:
Out of Point undecided
And you have to quote me?
Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by misspicy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
phrancky:
At this point lemme confess...i do exactly what your girlfriend did alot,i will just go mute on my guy for as long as i want till am satisfied with his apology grin,she will come of it,just keep apologising...next time you will not shout at her.....

1 Like

Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by dexcira(f): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Just text her. Apologise, tell her sweet things she wud love t hear cheesy. We do it atyms wink. Am sure she did DAT cos she was hurt. But OP mind ursef o. No dey shout anyhow lipsrsealed
Re: My GF Goes Incommunicado Over A Minor Disagreement.. What Could Be Wrong? by kokoA(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
She may be dead.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Repented!!! / My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him / Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.