Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Should I Move On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Move On? (757 Views)

Is It Over?should I Move On? / Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Move On? by OscarJ1(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2009
hi guyz, here is a txt from my Gf '' we neva rili has a realtionship. it was a family affairs, it still is, especially afta y'days meetin. pls lets save ourselves further embarrasment by movin on wit our individual lives. we do not need to pls anybody. Take care.''

Now dis is coming from her afta she has refused to realise and see her wrong doings o!

My reply

''Is dis a break up msg? cos i dnt get yet, reply yes/no.'' she neva replied, i den went ahead to call her much later to find out if dats wat she is saying in the txt, she was just beating around the bush until i pinned her to the corner and asked again then she said yes.

She later went ahead to call my aunty to report herself the next morning and insisting that i should come to her house to come and beg her and her uncle, then i laughed and realised how arrogant she has been which i ve refused to see al along.

now trhe question is why will someone say such n still look for a haven or something?
what should i do? should i let go off her completely n give someone else attention or i should wait for a while?

I have few stories hw we got here anyway.
Re: Should I Move On? by IFELEKE(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2009
Oscar,
Re-adjust your Thread,your story is bereft of meaning.
Re: Should I Move On? by yme1(f): 4:02pm On May 04, 2009
okay
@poster
i am tryinyg get your drift undecided

please expantiate more on your topic
Re: Should I Move On? by OscarJ1(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2009
Ifeleke, i dont get u pls.
Re: Should I Move On? by OscarJ1(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2009
y me:

okay
@poster
i am tryinyg get your drift undecided

please expantiate more on your topic

okay dis is coming cos we had a misunderstanding and she has refused to admit she is wrong.
Re: Should I Move On? by phreakabit(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2009
WTF Dude anyone who has a brain can answer this question by their self, Did you really have to ask us? really! common think about it really,
Re: Should I Move On? by bluespice(f): 9:54pm On May 04, 2009
the body of ur topic is bereft of meaning

from ur topic ill say no,
stay and wait for her,
u have nothing better to do anyway
Re: Should I Move On? by Enquirer: 10:43pm On May 04, 2009
wrong doings? It depends. You did not say what the nature of her offenses were. If it bothers on infidelity, I'd say move on cos from her attitude, she probably aint going to change with time. So save yourself more heartaches
I'd also say give more info so people can offer more constructive advice.
Re: Should I Move On? by ikamefa(f): 10:55pm On May 04, 2009
i don laff scatter @ this thread! cheesy cheesy

@topic   NO SIR! cheesy cheesy  siddon dia dey wait no carry waka oh!

what does it take to break up a relationship this days? undecided undecided

simple sneezing  gbosa! relationship don break cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Move On? by babake81(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2009
omo ur english no get mate!!!!
Re: Should I Move On? by Ournaija: 10:24am On May 18, 2009
Can you serve us with the story of how you guys got to this point?

(1) (Reply)

Of Calls, Texts, Or Nothing / My Luv Life / I Am King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.