Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. (60631 Views)

Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by perryy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
mascot87:

I LOVE THE BOLDED grin grin grin

I swear by Ayelala, even if elections are conducted in Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom a thousand times, PDP will always win. They are just trying to enlongate Wike's tenure.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Don't worry! Election re-run will be held in Rivers and not Abuja or Kano! The next kneeling down will be when you will be crying. By then, those touts dancing like over-fed toads and snapping photographs with you whose only ambition is to enter the Brickhouse to steal even Pots, plates and spoon like their criminal role model Amae-nshi will all desert you.

Na that time your name go change to Da-Okuko P'Squareside!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by thundafire: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
God dnt answer some kind of prayers ooo cs he knws dy heart of men re desperately wicked APC will lose AKWA IBOM nd RIVERS
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Who ever is fooling that man telling him, he will be the governor of my dear state is really playing pank with him. A lot of we rivers people want this rerun so the world will see that we choose Wike and he will win again. God bless Wike for given my hometown good tide roads and running pipe borne water tanks. Now if you come to rumuorlumeni my hometown you will think it's a small London. Wike did it in less than 4months in office. Since he took office their are less potholes nd bad Roads in river ls state. This is what we have been begging Ameachi to do for Rivers people but he refuse. So tell me why rivers people won't back and vote for Wike? Wike carry go! My governor for the next 8yrs

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by olayincar(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Adedolapo1406:

Ur wish will never come through, so I advise U stop dreaming.

Lols grin
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by anigbajumo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
seunlayi:
This aspirant is a fo O l, has he won the rerun
election? Mtceeeeeeew, abasha, iranu

Dea is diff btwn "Aspirant" and "candidate"....He is an APC candidate nt aspirant again.......u must be a compound fool.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by likila: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
demon possession
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Raiders: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
M4gunners:
When we talk of real ND,we know them.I rest my case.
There is nothing like real ND. Edo state is part of SS. Any party can win the election in the ND if they have the right candidate. People like you where the ones saying Igbos will never vote for APC but yet APC won Imo state which is in SE.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by stillwendy(f): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Can't believe dis..I'm just happy..Rivers state for APC. To my uncle Mr Soala u were right just sad u ain't here to witness dis.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dazirazo:
I will prefer a perfect gentleman in governance than a thug anyday

DO YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION IN A NATURAL WAY?... Visit this link.. www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes

A perfect gentleman like Aregbesola, your small god(Amechi), that monster(Oshomole), and the wicked one(Okorocha).
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by chizidgreat(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Funny that he is jubilating when he knows that if the election is conducted another ten times, he will still not win

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by johnpalmer774(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
OpeDwarroir:
In Olamide's voice "Story for the gods". He will loose again. Those jubilant fellows are definitely among the few 124000 that voted for him. If Wike's 1,200,000 jump to the street, Rivers will be shut down

You mean the 1.2 millions Ghost that Voted for Wike?? Because if 1.2 millions human physically voted for him so why was it cancelled??
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Forget the empty noise,Rivers is for we the Igbos,PDP all the way.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by nwakaibeya1: 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dakuku Ok for a start please pray this prayer of justice which you have never heard ofor prayed before in all the places you have been to and let's see #1 pray for the forgiveness of sins in your life and ask GOD for his mercies to come upon your life and thank him for the kingdom of God that has come

pray against any curse or curses the enemies have placed upon your life ,tell the mantle to strike those curses to death,that curses have eyes ,that they can see

pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter any evil man of God that has hands in your prosperity and decieving you that the mantle should expose and disgrace them and put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free

pray and tell the mantle of GOD to reveal to you about the kingdom and the mantle and the light that has come 

pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain

pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with all the weapons of heaven and locate all your evil villagers your evil uncles your evil relations your evil brothers and evil sisters and evil husband ,evil wife and your evil neighbours and evil landlords and evil landladies ,that the mantle should expose them and slaughter them to death and put them on chain from heaven for you to be free

tell the mantle of GOD to strike every witches and wizards to upon your life upon your business upon your expectations,that the mantle should strike them to death and put them on chain for you to prosper

tell the mantle of GOD your hearts desire ,your hearts desire  can be healing of your sickness,,breakthroughs,,promotions in your working place,or you desire a wife or a husband name it every good desire of yours

pray this prayers like you have never done for seven days and do not hesitate to contact me with your revelations after wards if possible
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by justmekus(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
hardywaltz:
The Governorship candidate of the APC Dr. Dakuku Peterside today went down on his knees in prayer dedicating today's victory to GOD Almighty.
He urged his supporters not to be too jubilant as it wasn't yet over till after the Court of Appeal.

However APC supporters break out in celebration from Abuja to Port Harcourt
. The game is about to begin. Do not. Rejoice yet.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by nwakaibeya1: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
there is prayer and there are prayers Peterside Dakuku Ok for a start please pray this prayer of justice which you have never heard ofor prayed before in all the places you have been to and let's see #1 pray for the forgiveness of sins in your life and ask GOD for his mercies to come upon your life and thank him for the kingdom of God that has come

pray against any curse or curses the enemies have placed upon your life ,tell the mantle to strike those curses to death,that curses have eyes ,that they can see

pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter any evil man of God that has hands in your prosperity and decieving you that the mantle should expose and disgrace them and put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free

pray and tell the mantle of GOD to reveal to you about the kingdom and the mantle and the light that has come 

pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain

pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with all the weapons of heaven and locate all your evil villagers your evil uncles your evil relations your evil brothers and evil sisters and evil husband ,evil wife and your evil neighbours and evil landlords and evil landladies ,that the mantle should expose them and slaughter them to death and put them on chain from heaven for you to be free

tell the mantle of GOD to strike every witches and wizards to upon your life upon your business upon your expectations,that the mantle should strike them to death and put them on chain for you to prosper

tell the mantle of GOD your hearts desire ,your hearts desire  can be healing of your sickness,,breakthroughs,,promotions in your working place,or you desire a wife or a husband name it every good desire of yours

pray this prayers like you have never done for seven days and do not hesitate to contact me with your revelations after wards if possible
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Khez: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Akuko..... Just an opportunity to enrich himself....
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Olukat(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
So Amaechi wife is now God? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Release all the shots, stop this nollywood here grin grin grin grin grin
No amount of intimidation from the Duara kunu sipping, BH war lord... tongue tongue tongue tongue
PDP is Rivers and Rivers remain PDP.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by spencekat(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dakuku can't beat Wike in any type of election.Although,Wike is still the Governor till Appeal court delivers it's verdict.APC should not jubililate yet,because Wike will defeat Dakuku.Am patiently waiting for Abia guba election tribunal to deliver its verdict.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Forwetinnah: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Laughing in Kirikese...
Thank God....even if you will fail again. In everything give praise to God. APC BH party will not rule Rivers State. Booooohari's brother inlaw aka Suleiman Ambursa aka Chairman of Rivers State Tribunal...you and your brother in law have DONE YOUR WORST
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by bashydemy(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Mind you, the people of Osun are now regretting that they voted APC.

Regretting? I have tones of friends in Osun state because i schooled there and none every complain... They even will vote Aregbesola again if possible..
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by bummyla(m): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2015
Don't Be In A Hurry To Rejoice! Appeal Court Has Not Decided! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by tunde1200(m): 12:21am On Oct 25, 2015
grin grin just like it though
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by IamThrive(m): 12:25am On Oct 25, 2015
Is this celebration for the final re-run election result announcement or the tribunal jugdment being announced?

Another round of wasting the federal and state resources just for election developed countries also conduct.

Very soon, the economic situation of this country will simply ask Nigerians"How market"
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 25, 2015
You are a big fool and a liar.

bashydemy:
Regretting? I have tones of friends in Osun state because i schooled there and none every complain... They even will vote Aregbesola again if possible..
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by BurukutuMallam: 1:00am On Oct 25, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

I like the incoming governor aspect... Truth!
Incoming indeed

You don declare him governor without the election.
Haaahaa.brain washed gullibles
If they like, take selfie till 90days....River state is for WIKE
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by BurukutuMallam: 1:03am On Oct 25, 2015
IamThrive:
Is this celebration for the final re-run election result announcement or the tribunal jugdment being announced?

Another round of wasting the federal and state resources just for election developed countries also conduct.

Very soon, the economic situation of this country will simply ask Nigerians"How market"

Ask them o.Their eye go clear very soon
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by binsidi(m): 2:30am On Oct 25, 2015
glassjar1:
I see tears running down their APC frog faces .

losers . you will again . after that BIAFRA will emerge .

APC ARROGANT PEOPLE CONCERT cool
stupid wawa i shove biafra into ur mama's anus and she scream like wrong hole darling
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Oballer: 5:12am On Oct 25, 2015
God is patient sha...even Wike and his people will be praying saying "this is a test of your faithfulness oh God"...evryone one turns to God after our misdeeds...stay clear of rigging and let God choose who he wants jare....
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by bigerboy200: 6:22am On Oct 25, 2015
Mogidi:
I counted nearly 28 supporters, I wish Dakuku good luck, he's going to need it.

Almost all the house of assembly members are PDP, the senators nko, the rep nko.
Buhari can give the mandate to Dakuku through federal might, he'd be lucky not to be impeached within a week.
The house of assembly members will gladly port to wherever suits their pockets.. no loyalty in Nigeria's politics..it is all about betrayal for selfish interests..
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by bashydemy(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
You are a big fool and a liar.

What make me a lair? remember you guys said Lagosians are tired of tinubu but we proof you guys wrong by voting for his party again.... We Yoruba believe in the lesser devil, The issue of Osun state affect almost all the states in Nigeria and the civil servant knows that... Do you know how much wike has borrow since he came to power? about 50b naira but Aregbesola has never borrow any since he came to power for the second tern cos he has te good of Osun State at the back of his earth and wanna manage the resources at hand....
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by jacobstring123: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Mogidi:
I counted nearly 28 supporters, I wish Dakuku good luck, he's going to need it.

Almost all the house of assembly members are PDP, the senators nko, the rep nko.
Buhari can give the mandate to Dakuku through federal might, he'd be lucky not to be impeached within a week.
I don't know y people are so myopic in reasoning, who is going to impeach buhari? Only river PDP senators or who? Wise up abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) / Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.