Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. (60632 Views)

Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Progress2468(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2015
Mogidi:
I counted nearly 28 supporters, I wish Dakuku good luck, he's going to need it.

Almost all the house of assembly members are PDP, the senators nko, the rep nko.
Buhari can give the mandate to Dakuku through federal might, he'd be lucky not to be impeached within a week.

That is to tell you the state is simply a PDP state which the federal govt is trying so hard by fire by thunder to convert to an APC state. Even the presidential election result from Rivers will tell you the same.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by lascopes(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2015
Na wa oooo...wetin make am think say him go win wike after dis one? lipsrsealed
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by sandraokosun: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2015
Mogidi:
I counted nearly 28 supporters, I wish Dakuku good luck, he's going to need it.

Almost all the house of assembly members are PDP, the senators nko, the rep nko.
Buhari can give the mandate to Dakuku through federal might, he'd be lucky not to be impeached within a week.
dude 4get that, they would fall in line. Say way sekibo did in senate
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2015
You are too foolish. I mean really foolish. The debt Aregbesola has incurred will take nothing less than 20 years to clear. That stupid man fixed bail out funds for close to a month for his own personal interest while workers are dying, yet you are saying he loves Osun people. You Apc supported are just full of shittt.

bashydemy:
What make me a lair? remember you guys said Lagosians are tired of tinubu but we proof you guys wrong by voting for his party again.... We Yoruba believe in the lesser devil, The issue of Osun state affect almost all the states in Nigeria and the civil servant knows that... Do you know how much wike has borrow since he came to power? about 50b naira but Aregbesola has never borrow any since he came to power for the second tern cos he has te good of Osun State at the back of his earth and wanna manage the resources at hand....
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by charlesucheh(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2015
Wike is calling on GOD, Dakuku is also calling on GOD. So who come be the DEVIL?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2015
Crap...crap...crap.

bashydemy:
What make me a lair? remember you guys said Lagosians are tired of tinubu but we proof you guys wrong by voting for his party again.... We Yoruba believe in the lesser devil, The issue of Osun state affect almost all the states in Nigeria and the civil servant knows that... Do you know how much wike has borrow since he came to power? about 50b naira but Aregbesola has never borrow any since he came to power for the second tern cos he has te good of Osun State at the back of his earth and wanna manage the resources at hand....
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by bashydemy(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
You are too foolish. I mean really foolish. The debt Aregbesola has incurred will take nothing less than 20 years to clear. That stupid man fixed bail out funds for close to a month for his own personal interest while workers are dying, yet you are saying he loves Osun people. You Apc supported are just full of shittt.

Now Foolishness is part of your birth right, How much is Odun state owing under Aregbesola 5yrs rule compare to River under wike 5month rule.. I swear you need a brain...

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2015
I can authoritatively tell you that no Nigerian bank is ready to loan osun government right now due to the height to debt Aregbe rascal has incurred.

An amount more than #400B

bashydemy:
Now Foolishness is part of your birth right, How much is Odun state owing under Aregbesola 5yrs rule compare to River under wike 5month rule.. I swear you need a brain...
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by bashydemy(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
I can authoritatively tell you that no Nigerian bank is ready to loan osun government right now due to the height to debt Aregbe rascal has incurred.

An amount more than #400B

Please can you try to dig something out to back up your claim about Osun debt? i can do same for Rivers debt under wike is you want and if you can't do that then you are FOOLISH with joy..

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/again-rivers-assembly-authorises-wike-to-take-n20bn-loan/213490/

http://www.informationng.com/2015/09/why-i-collected-n30bn-loan-wike.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/wike-to-use-30bn-loan-to-develop-rivers/

now am waiting for yours..
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2015
Evidence ? This man has been openly challenged by Christopher Omisore many times to an open debate on why Osun got into so much debt of which Aregbe declined.

bashydemy:
Please can you try to dig something out to back up your claim about Osun debt? i can do same for Rivers debt under wike is you want and if you can't do that then you are FOOLISH with joy..
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by bashydemy(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Evidence ? This man has been openly challenged by Christopher Omisore many times to an open debate on why Osun got into so much debt of which Aregbe declined.

Guy dig out something out with fact, i just did mine..
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2015
BurukutuMallam:

Incoming indeed

You don declare him governor without the election.
Haaahaa.brain washed gullibles
If they like, take selfie till 90days....River state is for WIKE

Those that live in glass house don't throw stones. For you to also declare Wike means you are also part of the brain washed gullible team.

grin grin ;DD

Oponuayerada
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Tczar(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2015
Will comment after d re-run!
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Laid2001: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2015
The man self come look like GEJ..
Well na Ijaw people sha. Ijaw hating Ijaw since 1900
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by destinyoduwa: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
omo na lutting thing ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked : SAFE JOURNEY TO OUR POOR CURRENCY
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by nikz(f): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why are humans like this because you want something, you now remember to kneel down for God when you win, will you still remember God? Hmmmm. God pls save us and let your will alone stand. God will choose rivers gov by himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN / Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.