Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,325 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Should I Still Ask Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Ask Her Out? (725 Views)

Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? / My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money / Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Ask Her Out? by neyo4real(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2009
Hello fellow N/Ls, there is this particular girl in my program on campus. Both of us have been very good friends right from year one, we disclose virtually everything about our personal lives to each other, we share ideas together and also study together. I tell her about my g/f who is not studying in the same school (home) likewise she too, She does tell me everything about her b/f and even disclose what is meant to be confidential to me, i mean what is meant to be highly confidential. And come to think of it, am not in any position to hear her past experiences, but instead, she discloses everything to me. My point here now is that, first she knows i have a g/f who happens to be in another school entirely and of which i use to tell her (this my school friend) that am not getting on with my g/f again like before. Am kinda falling for this girl and i dont really know how to tell her how much i like her personality but she does say she have a b/f at home, perhaps am turning every thing upside down?, may be the girl only takes me as a casual friend or probably takes me as someone she could share her emotions with, cos at the end of the day, i dont want this girl to justify that my being her friend all this while, is just to achieve a selfish ambition cos already, she knows i have a g/f and i know she also has one and also, knowing fully well how much she speaks it to my face that she is really in love with the guy. And when ever she says this, she is indirectly sending a message to me!

Should i still ask her out?
Ur suggestions are highly welcomed!!!
Re: Should I Still Ask Her Out? by UyiIredia(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2009
if u believe u're down with her then ask her out. Her tellin' u she has a boyfriend
NOT A [b]HUSBAND[/b] shouldn't bug u. Also b sure u aren't infatuated with her.
I don't believe what some guys (esp 'ere in CU) believe about it not being ideal
going out with a girl in ur course.
Re: Should I Still Ask Her Out? by Titiw4real: 10:06am On May 05, 2009
don't ask her out .u can only be very close.what do want to do with ur g/f ?
Re: Should I Still Ask Her Out? by neyo4real(m): 10:34am On May 05, 2009
Actually titi, i use to love my g/f but this one i met in school is kinda lovely than my g/f. besides i see this girl everyday but i only see my g/f during halls, so hw i my so sure she isn't getting on with another guy?
Re: Should I Still Ask Her Out? by izeek(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2009
and as a friend u want to break her relationship!
what will u gain from it. work on urs.

(1) (Reply)

Not Good At Commitment.but Now Am In Love / Should I Go And C Him? / Nairalanders Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.